the beast within. // dragons rp open and accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: the beast within. // dragons rp open and accepting

Postby Romeo Montagu » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:39 am

Aphrodite Tags Thorin Lynn Stephtis
(Afro goin all sass mode here)

Aphrodite stands up abruptly and stands in front of Lynn, as a protective shield so to say. She says sarcastically, "Oh wow did you wake up out of the wrong side of the egg or something? Seriously you should chill. You have no reason to be snapping your retorts at Lynn, I was the one laughing, not her, how about you take a giant chill pill and go be a better person."
Romeo Montagu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:51 am

Lynn: Tags; Aphrodite//Thorin//Sephtis

Lynn blinked in surprise, flicking her ears forwarded as Aphrodite spoke. She flattened her ears slightly, any happiness drained from her form and was replaced by a cold mask. She swept her tail across the ground, wincing slightly at Sephtis' words, she sprang to her defense. "Don't call her that!"

Sephtis: tags; Lynn//Aphrodite//Thorin.

Sephtis blinked in surprise when the albino leapt up to defend the blue dragoness, who he guessed to be Lynn. Shaking his surprise off he bared his fangs at the Albino. "I wasn't talking to you, you freak"
He snapped coldly, he flicked his forked tongue out and hissed when Lynn leapt up to defend her. "Shut it" he lashed his tail curling it up to is side. His colours changed red to black and orange to gray, one of his eyes turned purple. "You were all laughing."
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Romeo Montagu » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:58 am

Aphrodite Tags Thorin Lynn Sephtis

Aphrodite snorted with laughter,"Hey I may be a blind freak but guess what? I have friends, unlike you. I mean at least we can laugh through the thick and thin, but when something doesn't go your way you whine and complain like a little child, how about you man up and suck it up that, I a freak, apparently lower on the food chain then you, has more people she can trust then you do. Who is YOUR friend? Aphrodite snorted once again with laughter at his anger.
Romeo Montagu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:03 am

Lynn is watching this now in silence -

Sephtis sneered, "I dont need friends, friends will only hold you back because your so scared that they'll get hurt" Sephtis snarled, he kept his sudden round of sadness at bay, but a tiny bit of hurt echoed in his words. "And plus, was there a need to be so cruel?"
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Romeo Montagu » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:07 am

Aphrodite Tags Thorin Lynn Sephtis

Aphrodite smiled kindly, "Sorry but it was necessary, you had to learn saying things like that hurt people, just as you are now. You don't need to be angry, you can always join us as friends, because once we are friends, we will have each others backs" Aphrodite gives Stephtis the equivilent of a dragon hug, "Now I know we started off on the wrong foot, but let's be friends okay?"
Romeo Montagu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:12 am

Lynn is watching this now in silence

Sephtis pulled away almost instantly, panic pulsing sharply through him, "No!" He instantly hissed, Though it was mostly panic, "I don't want- I don't need friends!" He stepped back quickly, his wings opening he took off into the air, avoiding his ledge because it was too close to the group he landed on the other side of the cavern where a small one way passage lead to another cavern, scampering inside, he rose into the air, landing softly on a boulder just left to the entrance.
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Romeo Montagu » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:16 am

Aphrodite Tags Thorin Lynn Stephtis

Aphrodite pondered on whether or not to follow, so asked Lynn,"Do i try to fly up with him and talk to him once more? or does he need alone time?"
Romeo Montagu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:34 am

Lynn: tags; Aphrodite//Thorin//Sephtis

Lynn blinked at her, twitching an ear she stated. "I don't know where we went, he.. he blended in with the rocks or something."
She looked over at the direction he went in. "Lers give him some time, he'll have to come back out eventually, we can speak to him then."

-probably exploring the new cavern
-probably trying to sleep
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Romeo Montagu » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:36 am

Aphrodite Tags Thorin Lynn

Aphrodite nodded,"Yeah I agree, he needs some alone time.." She sighs,"That was so out of the blue too!" She shakes her head.
Romeo Montagu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:43 am

Lynn: tags; Aphrodite//Thorin

"Y'know, you can be very scary sometimes Afro." Lynn stated, flicking her tail before something came to her mind and she knocked the albino dragoness over. "You are not a blind freak!"
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me