The Hoard - Dragon/Viking Rp/NEW RANKS OPEN

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Hoard - Dragon/Viking Rp/ Open

Postby LeoNyami » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:47 pm

Azula~215~Female~Scout~Location: The Nest~Tagged: Open
Azula rushed into her den quickly making it to a corner. She put her rear in it so she could look at that opening. Her partially feathered wings were pressed into her body in fear someone would come and try to steal them from her. She knew she would have to report to Rathian what she saw at some point. She just wanted to try to calm down for that encounter. She noticed in her rushed she send her perfectly placed feather collection everywhere.

Reese Finich~20~Male~Warrior~Location: Town~Tagged: Killian & Rouge
Reese raised an eyebrow when the boy coughed. "Got something in your..." Reese started trailing off when he heard a scream. He raced forward placing his finger in the corner of his mouth letting out a sharp whistle. His had his hand tight around his sword hilt. He raced through the back road jumping over a few things. Before he spotted the princess, he raced forward soon his bear was on the other side of her. The grizzly stood there just to block her path showing no signs of aggression.
нєу'ѕ ιт'ѕ LeoNyami нєяє вυт уσυ ¢αи ¢αℓℓ мє ℓєσ.
Was FoalChild please do not steal

ι'м α вιg fαи σf αиιмєѕ αи∂ ωαт¢нє∂ α ωнσℓє вυи¢н ℓιкє fαιяу тαιℓ, иαяυтσ, ∂єαтн иσтє, fяυιтѕ вαѕкєт, вℓα¢к вυтℓєя, αи∂ ѕσмє мσяє.
αℓѕσ му αναтαя ιѕ му ¢нαяα¢тєя мα∂є ву ¢αу.
ι ℓσνє тσ яσℓєρℓαу ѕσ ιf уσυ тнιик уσυ нανє α яσℓєρℓαу ι ℓιкє тσ נσιи נυѕт мєѕѕαgє мє.
тнє αиιмє ι'м ωαт¢нιиg иσω ιѕ...
Too many to list just shoot me a pm if you curious if I am watching it
LeoNyami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lifeisgoldendoodles » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:50 pm

Gryffin

Female/Albino/Surprised/Tags: Rathian Aria and Avion

Seeing that the cave was empty, she sighed with relief. She sat down and spread her wings, and got an idea. I should learn to fly. She tried to flap her wings but she would always fall. "Ow!" She got up and kept practicing, getting slightly better each time.
Lifeisgoldendoodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:56 pm

Lacrimae - Viking - Queen
She smiled up at Valkir and opened her mouth to speak, but a scream caught her attention. A mother knew her daughters voice. She turned worriedly and pointed to town. "Fi'vea, makiatsu!" She snapped in a foriegn language. Two of her bears quickly turned and raced into town, looking for the young freya. The galloped through town and headed for Rouge with a rather quick pace. Their loud armor clanking together. She paced nervously and awaited their return. "Please let her be okay." She whined. She prayed Reese was near Rouge.

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:01 pm

valkir
29 | warrior | male | crush: lacribae | tags; lacrimae

valkir's head snapped to the side as he heard a scream, his hand immediately landing on the sword handle in his belt, but pausing as he saw lacrimae pacing. it must've been her daughter. he watched as she paced, walking over and placing his hands on her shoulders so she stopped. "she is close by, the scream didn't come from too far. nobody else in the village panicked. she was probably caught and startled." he spoke, trying to calm the woman down.

killian
14 | citizen/hunter| male | crush: rouge | tags; reese

killian winced as he heard a scream from where rouge was, and seeing as reese raced over there, he assumed it, too. killan sighed, walking over enough to see rouge getting "captured." he frowned, mouthing an 'im sorry.' to the girl.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonncloud » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:17 pm

Name: Rouge - Female - Species: Viking - Rank: Freya - Location: Inside Village being sneaky - Tags: Killian, Reese and his Bear

Being almost at a full sprint she stopped as Reese's bear blocked her path, "S-Shoot..." She muttered before turning to run the other direction but it seemed Reese had already gotten behind her to cut her off. "Dang it..." She whispered about that time she heard the polar bears coming, her face ran as pale as a sheet. Her mother had heard her scream as well, "I'm so dead...." She muttered softly before examing her state, "So, so so so dead." She repeated, there was no way out of this... even if she ran Reese already had seen her and his bear was right there as well. She couldn't possibly try and insist on Reese being a liar and there was no way she'd make it passed the polar bears and into the castle. Letting out a sharp sigh, her bright blue eyes rolled towards Killian with a look pleading for help but there was nothing he could do other than stand there and watch this pitiful situation.

Name: Aku - Female - Species: Dragon - Rank: Hunter - Location: Nest - Tags: Open

Suddenly being pushed, the female shot a look back at Caz before giving him a grin, "Ah, likewise." She said sweetly to the male as she walked off, only to pause once to watch the older dragon wonder off to speak to Rathian before take off into the darkening skies. Vendorious should be leaving soon as well... though something about the male seemed to scream he was angry as he laid smoldering in his den.
(bringing him back in my next post )
The Spring semester has started up again! So, my time on chickensmoothie will be a lot less. Please understand and I'll reply to rp's as quickly as I can.

Hey guys check this out! ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫ has a wolves series coming out! She has started a casting call for the character Sidka, who is male, she will have more casting calls coming out for female characters later. Please go and check it out and leave a comment below in the comment section!

Check out my and ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫'s new Role play Website ^^ It's still under construction but you are welcome to check it out and become a member! Moon-n-Cloud.proboards.com <-- Just click the link ^.^
Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lifeisgoldendoodles » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:23 pm

Avion
Female/Smoky In Color/scared/Tags: Rathian and Aria

Avion hid under Ration's wing, Slightly afraid of Aria's disappointment. She was excited for guarding but she threw every chance she had out the window. Feeling safer, she relaxed, but did not forget what had just happened.
Lifeisgoldendoodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeoNyami » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:28 pm

Reese Finich~20~Male~Warrior~Location: Town~Tagged: Killian & Rouge
Reese had his sword out looking around what caused the girl's scream. "You okay?" he asked not looking her in the eye. He didn't see anyone around, but that didn't mean there wasn't. "If you like we could sneak you in to start to get better state before seeing your mother, but I repeat you will have to see her," he said giving her a choice. He knew how it was to be younger and not want to get in trouble with your parents. He heard the bear then softly cursed at the time. "Choice," he said ready to try if that was her choice.
нєу'ѕ ιт'ѕ LeoNyami нєяє вυт уσυ ¢αи ¢αℓℓ мє ℓєσ.
Was FoalChild please do not steal

ι'м α вιg fαи σf αиιмєѕ αи∂ ωαт¢нє∂ α ωнσℓє вυи¢н ℓιкє fαιяу тαιℓ, иαяυтσ, ∂єαтн иσтє, fяυιтѕ вαѕкєт, вℓα¢к вυтℓєя, αи∂ ѕσмє мσяє.
αℓѕσ му αναтαя ιѕ му ¢нαяα¢тєя мα∂є ву ¢αу.
ι ℓσνє тσ яσℓєρℓαу ѕσ ιf уσυ тнιик уσυ нανє α яσℓєρℓαу ι ℓιкє тσ נσιи נυѕт мєѕѕαgє мє.
тнє αиιмє ι'м ωαт¢нιиg иσω ιѕ...
Too many to list just shoot me a pm if you curious if I am watching it
LeoNyami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:31 pm

Cazdoramu / 544 / Royal Advisor / Breath: Sands of time / Crush: Open / Tags: / Mood: Alert

Cazdoramu would growl lightly as he heard a scream from the village. He would continue his stakeout at the edge of the treeline, he spotted a trap that he almost stepped into. He decided to trigger it with his claw to make it useless before moving on. He was far too big to get caught by a majority of the traps, but he still had to keep an eye out.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:05 pm

Lacrimae - Viking - Queen
She looked at Valkir and forced a smile, but her eyes were still worried and filled with fear. What if she had been hurt? Or someone had caught her and..." She tried to force the images out of her head. Her polar bears made it into the alley where the child stood with Reese. They grunted and shook heir fur out, shaking the armor they bore.

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lifeisgoldendoodles » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:07 pm

Gryffin

Female/Albino/Surprised/Tags: Rathian Aria and Avion

Gryffin sat down, exhausted. "Never gonna get it" She muttered. She looked and her clumsy wings and scratched them out of irritation. She let out another frustrated sigh before lying down. She had a thoughtful yet irritated look on her face as her red eyes glared at entrance.
Lifeisgoldendoodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me