the beast within. // dragons rp open and accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: the beast within. // dragons rp open and accepting

Postby cocogerber13 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:34 pm

(Night! And idk, I don't want to go too far without them & I might have to leave soon myself ;n;)

Thorin//tags: Aphrodite, Lynn

"Oh noooo I've been infected!" Thorin flipped onto his back, flailing his limbs in the air blindly. At the comment about being melted the dragonette hissed a snicker and stilled his legs in the air. Shifting his head so that he was now looking at Lynn upside down, the dragon gave a playful growl. "You won't be safe for long, Ly the small fry!" He proclaimed, leaping forward and very softly nipping Lynn's tail. "Raw-ger!" Thor spouted in a playfully triumphant snarl.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Romeo Montagu » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:37 pm

in all honesty I need to sleep too lol
Aphrodite Tags Thorin Lynn

Aphrodite kept giggling on as Thor nibbled on Ly the Fry's tail. "Ly the Fry has been infected be the incurable boogie man puddle disease!"
Romeo Montagu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:16 pm

Lynn: tags; Aphrodite//Thorin

Lynn gave a squeak of alarm when Thorin attacked her tail, growling playfully she turn to face him. "The disease may be incurable but i shall fight until I am one!" She announced dramatically. "Back down foul beast or suffer to the claws of the great fry!" She batted his head softly with her paws, she couldn't help but giggle.
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Romeo Montagu » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:25 am

Aphrodite yelled triumphantly, "The great beast has started to succumb to the disease! No hope for a sure, she must fight until she becomes one of us!" Aphrodite grins evilly, "Myself the great Afro will bless you with my presence!" After proclaiming the overdramatic speech she gently bit Ly the small fry's forearm.
Romeo Montagu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:39 am

Lynn growled playfully springing away, she launched herself forward, knocking Afro down, pinning her to the ground playfully. "Bow down to me!" She cried dramatically. " for I am the queen of dragons, I shall never bow down to the puddle dragons!" She raised her chin proudly.
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Romeo Montagu » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:44 am

Aphrodite being silly once again said, "Oh no! I've been defeated by the mighty Queen Small Fry! I'm melting" The word 'melting' was held on for so long and was said so sarcastically Aphrodite became a puddle of giggles once again.
Romeo Montagu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:58 am

Lynn moved away, unable to contain it she began laughing at how stupid this probably looked, sweeping her tail across the ground she lay down, tilting her head at them she purred in amusement.
"I am half puddle, half normal." She giggled.
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Romeo Montagu » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:16 am

Aphrodite giggled on, for she was a true puddle queen, nothing could down her day.
Romeo Montagu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:33 am

Sephtis' form is under Moon and Lynn's on pg 3.

Lynn: Tags; Aphrodite//Thorin//Sephtis

Lynn smiled softly down at Afro, tilting her head she opened her mouth to speak when something landed behind her and sharply cleared its throat, spinning her head around to look at the newcomer she was surprised to see a bright red dragonette glaring at them.

Sephtis: tags; Lynn//Aphrodite//Thorin

Sephtis had hatched just as the group had left to go find the hatchlings, he had watched the scene with curiosity at first but quickly found it boring, deciding to explore he padded around the edges of the cavern being sure to steer clear of the other hatchlings, finally having not really found anything that was worth his interest he returned to his ledge, laying down he attempted to sleep but found that impossible to the sound of the others chatting and laughing rather loudly, finally having enough, he stood with a sharp growl, he took off gracefully into the air before landing sharply behind a blue dragoness, clearing his throat he glared at them as the blue one turned to face him. "Would you shut up?" He snapped coldly, glaring at them he awaited his reply
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me