The Hoard - Dragon/Viking Rp/NEW RANKS OPEN

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Hoard - Dragon/Viking Rp/ Open

Postby Faemyse » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:29 am

Carolin Darkbrew / 36 / Witch doctor / Tags: Azula / Mood: Excited

Carolin jumps to the side, getting splashed with water as the dragon made her escape. "Oh darn it, that dragon was so beautiful to! Darn it! Darn it! Darn it!" She paused in her tantrum as she shakes water off her clothes and berry had walked over with the blue feather Azula had dropped. "What's this, it actually shedded a feather" She would jump for joy. "Hurray! I got a dragon feather! Yes! I am keeping this one." She laughs again as she heads inside her small hut and looked around. "I am certainly keeping this one on me" She looked around for a necklace chain and laughed when she found an open silvery blue chain that wasn't being used. She would quickly clip the feather onto the necklace with a simple piece of string and clever tying of knots. "Yes, yes, it spat water at me to, I wouldn't need to worry about my garden going dry ever again! I thought I was about to die.... nope, it spat water at me" She laughs. "I never saw that one flying around"
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lifeisgoldendoodles » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:33 am

Gryffin
Female/Albino/bored/young/Tags: Rathian

Gryffin winced as he reminded her of the time she found the young Freya. "Yeah.. thats'.. not good" She said awkwardly. Gryffin looked the other way, embarrassed.
Avion
Female/Smoky In Color/Curious/Tags: Rathian and Gryffin

Avion thought for a moment. "The queen?" She seemed proud of her lie. "Im late. Goodbye!" Avion waved her wing at Rathian and attempted to escape from him.
Lifeisgoldendoodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:36 am

Rathian - Dragon - King
He chuckled. "We don't have a Queen." He said. "Well. not officially." He said and swished his tail, keeping the little hatchling in place. "You're not going anywhere." He huffed and paid his wing down over the small dragon.

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:40 am

moonlessnight. wrote:valkir
29 | warrior | male | crush: lacribae | tags; lacrimae

valkir listened closely to the woman, raising a brow as she turned to face him, chuckling lowly at the last part. "ah, i think i can do that." the man mused, pausing and nodding. his hand moved from her shoulder to gently cup her cheek, running the pad of his thumb over her soft skin. "so tell me, do you desire my company?" he questioned, eyes glimmering.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lifeisgoldendoodles » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:42 am

Avion
Female/Smoky In Color/Mischievous/Tags: Rathian and Gryffin

Avion frowned. "Did I say queen? I meant hunters". She ran out from under his wing, toward the mouth of the nest, beaming. "Haha I fooled you! I don't have a meeting!"
Lifeisgoldendoodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeoNyami » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:44 am

Azula~215~Female~Scout~Location: The Nest~Tagged: Open
Azula slowly made it back to the nest. Almost crashing a few times on the way. Once she finally made it into the Nest, she landed like a controlled crash. She shakily quickly made her way through the nest not really wanting to deal with anyone at this time. she was heading toward her den to hide away. She never thought she would ever see someone go after her wings. She knew feathers were uncommon for dragons, but they were a part of her.

LeoNyami wrote:
Reese Finich~20~Male~Warrior~Location: Town~Tagged: Killian
Reese continued to walk until he was stopped by someone saying his name. He turned to see Killian coming from one of the alleys. "If you need an answer now you must walk and talk. I am currently on a mission. I don' t have the time for stupid questions," He said not trying to be mean. He was annoyed by the current turn of event. He turned his ear to listen to see if Ursa found anyone. While this was happening, a huge female grizzly was making her way through the alleys alert to see if she would find anyone. She was like coon dog on the hunt she wouldn't attack whatever she found. She would corner in then give a roar telling Reese she found something.
нєу'ѕ ιт'ѕ LeoNyami нєяє вυт уσυ ¢αи ¢αℓℓ мє ℓєσ.
Was FoalChild please do not steal

ι'м α вιg fαи σf αиιмєѕ αи∂ ωαт¢нє∂ α ωнσℓє вυи¢н ℓιкє fαιяу тαιℓ, иαяυтσ, ∂єαтн иσтє, fяυιтѕ вαѕкєт, вℓα¢к вυтℓєя, αи∂ ѕσмє мσяє.
αℓѕσ му αναтαя ιѕ му ¢нαяα¢тєя мα∂є ву ¢αу.
ι ℓσνє тσ яσℓєρℓαу ѕσ ιf уσυ тнιик уσυ нανє α яσℓєρℓαу ι ℓιкє тσ נσιи נυѕт мєѕѕαgє мє.
тнє αиιмє ι'м ωαт¢нιиg иσω ιѕ...
Too many to list just shoot me a pm if you curious if I am watching it
LeoNyami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:48 am

|| ahh, i'm sorry!

killian
14 | citizen/hunter| male | crush: rouge | tags; reese

killian wrinkled his nose at reese's response, rolling his eyes. "someone needs this thing called happiness.." he grumbled under his breath, but nonetheless began walking to keep up with reese. if he couldn't distract the bears, distract their owner. "i know i'm 'too young' for it, now. but, how do you be a good warrior?" he questioned reese, his eyes moving to look at the male. "obviously the queen trusts you, or at least believes that you can protect us. how do you do that?"
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeoNyami » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:55 am

Reese Finich~20~Male~Warrior~Location: Town~Tagged: Killian
Reese grumbled not wanting to deal with this now. "Protecting other, fighting dragons, listening to the queen and etc... I don't have the time to spend explaining everything. How about we discuss this after I finish my mission.Oh, that's easy fo through training to fight. I can help train you later if you like," he said continuing to walk as he talked.

(It's fine I honestly didn't notice you did post I was just quoting it so it didn't get lost)
нєу'ѕ ιт'ѕ LeoNyami нєяє вυт уσυ ¢αи ¢αℓℓ мє ℓєσ.
Was FoalChild please do not steal

ι'м α вιg fαи σf αиιмєѕ αи∂ ωαт¢нє∂ α ωнσℓє вυи¢н ℓιкє fαιяу тαιℓ, иαяυтσ, ∂єαтн иσтє, fяυιтѕ вαѕкєт, вℓα¢к вυтℓєя, αи∂ ѕσмє мσяє.
αℓѕσ му αναтαя ιѕ му ¢нαяα¢тєя мα∂є ву ¢αу.
ι ℓσνє тσ яσℓєρℓαу ѕσ ιf уσυ тнιик уσυ нανє α яσℓєρℓαу ι ℓιкє тσ נσιи נυѕт мєѕѕαgє мє.
тнє αиιмє ι'м ωαт¢нιиg иσω ιѕ...
Too many to list just shoot me a pm if you curious if I am watching it
LeoNyami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:15 am

Lacrimae - Viking - Queen
She blushed, her normally pale cheeks now turning a bright rose color. "It just so happens that I do." She purred and looked up at him, her eyes glinting slightly in the pale light of the sun setting. She slightly tilted her head into his hand, setting her own on his. She felt so comfortable and safe around the male, which was a rare occasion.

Rathian - Dragon - King
He slammed his tail down in front of her and let out a growl. "Hatchlings, dont leave the nest. Ever. If you do, you die." He snarled lowly. He knew it was harsh, but she needed to learn.

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:20 am

Aria | Female | Hetero | Dragon | 318 | Warrior | Fire | Crush/Mate: Open | Tags: Avion, Rathian

"Avion? Avion!? Where did that little lizard go?!" Aria mumbled. She looked away for only a few seconds to go back on duty, and now the hatchling was gone.

She soon saw the dragonet getting a warning from the king himself. She tried to leave the nest. Again. The tiny thing would get herself killed if she true to go out on her own.

"I'm sorry about her, your majesty. I told her several times to stay inside. She obviously didn't listen." She said, her voice slightly harsh and frustrated at the young dragon.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me