Hunting For Freedom(Elemental Wolf) RP Thread

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Hunting For Freedom(Elemental Wolf) RP Thread

Postby Firelight_AA » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:54 am

Reapernight/Male/11 months old/PP: Duskpack/Bi/Mentions: None/Tags: Open

He woke up wide eyed and panting, looking around he found no one else in the den. He sighed then got up and went out of the fighters den. He saw everyone milling around and decided to just watch everyone,
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:13 am

Ark|5yrs|Lead Shadow Elemental|Previous Pack-SilverLeaf|Veratrum, Winter, Arathorn, Aspen
Ark nodded, "Don't worry everything will work out in the end. We were talking about that as well. You and whoever you take with you just be careful and make sure you make it back in one piece." He noticed the hunters and Calfix, "Out of us who would want to go hunting? I wouldn't mind a good run if you guys would want to stay here. If not I'll hang back and one of you could tag along."

Bray|5yrs|Fighter|Previous Pack-AmberMoon|Aiyana
Bray sighed, "I didn't mean to say you wanted or enjoy the wars...just...I don't know Ark may be a good start then. I simply feel like there is a lot of tension between the fighters more than there is among others. My gut tells me if we can lower the tensions between the fighters then everyone will be able to feel a bit better about this merge." Bray shook her head, "I know it would be a long shot and I know not everyone would agree, but right now it's what's bothering me the most..."

Zen|4yrs|Fighter|Previous Pack-GrimShade|Open
Zen had fallen asleep once more as he rested in the healers den.

Silver|5yrs|Healer|Previous Pack-RavenRose|Tundra, Jeckyll
Silver smiled a bit at Tundra, "I'm hoping to find some decent herbs we are missing which is why I wanted to go. I already know RavenRose territory has been rather picked over. But the others may not be. I just wish I could have brought along everything I had, had stored in RavenRose. There are a few places where I had stored away herbs in secret, but getting to a few of them would be too dangerous. One area I know was taken over by a couple of cougars..." A small huff left him, "Besides venturing out to the other old territories isn't a bad idea. It will help us get a better feel for the lands should we for some reason need to move one day. You know me, I don't like sitting idle..."

Calfix|5yrs|Lead Water Elemental|Previous Pack-DawnStone|Breeze, Charm, Pandora
Calfix watched the pup and the Jule as she left to go look for Renier, "I'll be off then as well." He turned to Charm, nuzzling her once more before heading for the hunters.

Yuki|4yrs|Hunter|Previous Pack-FrostDrop|Raine
Yuki glanced around, before noticing a wolf heading their way, "Perhaps they know we will need a bit more help..." Her tail swayed behind her as the large white wolf with the blue marking of the water element approached them. "I'm here to help." She had even asked as he stopped before them. "Glad to hear it...Raine who should we get next?"

Jule|5yrs|Watcher|Previous Pack-DawnStone|Renier
Jule watched them for a moment before taking off to look for Renier, a faint scent caught her nose. It felt fresh and it was Renier's. Was he hiding? She followed the scene to find Renier panting as he laid on the ground just short of camp. "Renier!" She rushed toward him, "What in the world have you been doing? Pandora has been worried...well we all have actually."

Renier|4yrs|Scout|Previous Pack-DawnStone|Jule
Renier's ear flattened, "Sorry." "Sorry? What happened?" Jule asked again with a frown as she looked him over, noticing the swelling of his back leg. "I was trying to hunt for her...like Calfix...he always brings back his mate something and I wanted to...I don't know...be of more use to her..." Jule shook her head slightly, "Silly you are only of great use to her alive. What would have happened if you weren't able to make it back to camp...come on lets get you to the healers den." Renier groaned as he stood with Jule's support. Helping him make his way back into camp and toward the healer's den.
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:11 pm

Arathorn | Lead fire element | male | 8 years | Grimshade | tags: Ark, Veratrum, WInter
He shook his head with a sigh "He has no parents in this pack right now, did you think that he is too young or too stupid not to want some answers?" he said flicking his tail "Not only him, but all of us could want some answers all of this happened so suddenly especially when there were no knowing risks on our old lands...it was only that some weird spirit or whatever wanted us together..." he said. He looked at Ark when the other male mentioned hunting "I could love to go out for a hunt, If you don't mind" he said to him.

Raine | Hunter | female | 3 years | Ambermoon | tags: Yuki, Nayden
She looked at the water elemental coming to them, she gave him a nod then looked at Yuki "Eh...I don't know how many of it is available to take, maybe we will just need to go with us now, and maybe try in bigger groups on later when others are done whatever they're doing now" she said to the other hunter. They did not truly ask the other leaders if they wanted to join the hunt or not and she felt a little afraid to even ask them either.

Aspen | Healer | female | 4 years | Silverleaf | tags: Ark, Jule, Renier
She nodded to her leader and flicked her tail as she walked to the center of the camp to look around her. She saw Reapernight the young fighter, coming out of the fighter's den. She was not sure if taking him alone with her could be enough as he was barely a year old. Thought it could give him some experience with these lands and to his ranking, he was not from any of the packs she knowed so his knowledge about them could be very small. She looked to the healer's den as she knowed Zen was there, but he was not maybe ready yet to accompany her, flicking her ears she looked to the camp entrance and saw Jule and Renier coming that way "...What happened to him?" she asked the two as she noticed then watcher supporting the scout.

Jeckyll | Fighter | male | 6 years | Ravenrose | tags: Silver, Tundra, Reapernight
He shook his head a little bit "Fine I will come with you, but being alone watching all that lovely dovely between you too is disgusting..." he said flicking his tail "Actually if you don't mind I will take a newbie to the team if he wants to join it" he said not waiting for much of responses before turned toward the fighters den "Reapernight, was it? If you have nothing to do maybe you could want to accompany us then?" he asked the younger wolf.

Charm | Watcher | female | 5 years | Dawnstone | tags: Jule, Breeze, Pandora, Calfix
She gave a lick to her mate's nose as he came to nuzzle her "Be a good boy out there and have fun...oh and no fighting" she said to him with a little tease. She followed her mate leaving the den and then looked at the pups to Breeze "Of course it's fine, anyway can you watch them for a little moment" she said to her then looked to Nanook who was focusing on her "Now Nanook, eat and stay here for a moment, I will come to pick you up soon" she said to him.

Nanook Jr | Pup | male | 5 months | Frostdrop | tags: Stormy, Jule
He got to the food, actually taking or trying to take the biggest part to himself. He heard Charm telling Stormy to go to eat this too, so he tried to take as much as he could before the other came to eat. He learned to fight for his prey, just like his father always asked, he made them fight for the food and the winner took most of it or as much as one can eat. His ears perked to the Charm when she tasked Breeze to look after them and then asked him to stay on there before she came back. He felt it rather weird but he let it go for now, as long she did come back in time to pick him up another way he could leave the den on his own.

Aiyana | Lead nature element | female | 5 years | Ambermoon | tags: Bray
She sighed "Well we can go to Ark and most others now as they are there to talk to each other," she said. She gave her sister a playful smirk "Do you want me to introduce you to Ark so you can speak to him?" she questioned the fighter. She shook her head a little bit "Maybe that idea of yours is very good as now as I think about it there are rather odd tensions between a few of the fighters mostly on Grimshade and Ravenrose wolves for some reason" she said. She shook her head "Oh well, let's go to the leaders then before they leave to do whatever they wanted to" she said.

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:02 am

Winter- m- 5 years- previous pack: Frostdrop- Lead Wind Elemental- homoromantic demisexual (so really only open for boys)- crush: Ark and Arathorn, Zen- mate: open for boys- no pups- missing parents, sisters Tundra and Breeze- Tags: Ark and Veratrum, Arathorn

The smaller and slender white wolf snorted and said "I never said he was stupid..." He watched as the pup got sent to the prey pile. He sighed as he watched him trying to get most if not all the food... "He shouldn't be doing that...the others need to eat, and no one has gone out hunting yet." He said it more to himself than anything. He then turned back to Ark and Arathorn, and nodded to the two. "I kind of want to get out of camp...but Ark, couldn't you come with us too? Veratrum could stay here to watch over the camp."

(sorry about this...but Veratrum hasn't been being posted)

Tundra- f- 6 years- previous pack: Frostdrop- Scout- pansexual panromantic- crush: Silver and Jeckyll- mate: open- wants some pups- missing parents, Breeze and Winter- Tags: Silver, Jeckyll, Reapernight

The white wolf twitched her ears and flicked her tail back and forth. She rolled her eyes at Jeckyll...saying "We aren't being lovey dovey..." It was true, she hadn't even told Silver yet that she liked him like that. Just because she did also didn't guarantee he felt the same. She turned back to Silver, smiling a canine smile at him. "Yeah, I know you don't like to sit around...and yes, its a good idea. Maybe Frostdrop has some herbs left over as well," she said to him. She then watched as Jeckyll went over to Reapernight to speak to him.

Breeze- f- 6 years- previous pack: Frostdrop- Watcher- bisexual biromantic- crush: Lenora and Jule- mate: open- pups: Stormy, wants more- missing parents, Tundra and Winter- Tags: Stormy, Charm and technically Nanook Jr, Pandora

The gray, white, and reddish brown she wolf almost growled when she saw he was taking a bunch of food. She sighed and shook her head. She glanced to Charm, nodding to her and saying "Okay, I'll watch them. Nanook Jr looks like he's taking a lot of food, though...Should I say something to him?" she asked the other she wolf. She could wait to eat, but she wasn't going to let anyone else make her pup go hungry.

Stormy- m- 5 months- previous pack: Frostdrop, or this one- pup- homoromantic (homosexual when older)- crush: Nanook- mate: way too young yet- pups: way too young yet- missing grandparents, Tundra and winter, mama Breeze- Tags: Breeze and Charm, Nanook Jr, Pandora

The smaller and slender off white and grayish and darker pup went to his mama first. He nosed at her a bit, then looked to where Nanook Jr was. He saw the other getting a bunch of food. He whined a bit as he watched the other pup, who didn't seem like he'd save any or share it. He stared down at his paws and sighed... He really wanted to be friends with the other pup, but he really just didn't know how.

Pandora- f- 4 years- previous pack: Dawnstone- hunter (heavily pregnant though)- bi- mate: Renier- pups: will have two or four (Quinn is my boy)- Titan (black phase) x Heather (golden brown) : gray and black phase siblings- Tags: Breeze and company-> Jule, Renier, Aspen

The black phase she wolf with the white toes looked around a moment. She sat there and stared off into the distance for a time. Suddenly, she jerked her head and looked around, seeing Jule bringing Renier back to camp. She jumped up and ran over, seeing one of the healers there too. "Renier! What did you do?" she asked. She wasn't a healer but she was his mate, so she began to nose through his fur and check him.

-Quinn will go here-
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:26 am

Ark|5yrs|Lead Shadow Elemental|PP -SilverLeaf|Veratrum, Winter, Arathorn, Aspen
"Alright then you might want to head over before they leave. I can work on gathering up fighters to get patrols on the way." He sighed, "As for the thing wanting us to come together. It's probably what gave us these powers, so I'd hate to see what could happen if we didn't listen. I know for a lot it will take time to even remotely start to feel comfortable, but I'm sure we will get there."

Bray|5yrs|Fighter|PP -AmberMoon|Aiyana
Bray nodded, "Thanks, sister...I was a bit afraid to mention it to any of the other leaders. I thought they might laugh in my face..." She shook her coat, making herself relax a bit as they headed for the group of leaders.

Zen|4yrs|Fighter|PP -GrimShade|Open
Zen had fallen asleep once more as he rested in the healers' den.

Silver|5yrs|Healer|PP -RavenRose|Tundra, Jeckyll
Silver blushed slightly his ears flicking nervously, he had never thought about Tundra that way. But she was the closest he had ever felt to anyone. When Jeckyll moved to talk to Reapernight he glanced to Tundra, "Sorry about him...he can be overprotective at times." He whispered. "As for traveling to FrostDrop, it might take a bit longer depending on what we could run into. But ever since my first accidental visit, I have wanted to go back and venture through there."

Yuki|4yrs|Hunter|PP -FrostDrop|Raine
Yuki nodded, "Sounds good, I'm sure we can get something decent and then maybe Calfix can summon everyone's attention to have a big party for hunting gathered." She said hoping she wouldn't sound like she was demanding he do something as he was technically an Alpha.

Calfix|5yrs|Lead Water Elemental|PP -DawnStone|Breeze, Charm, Pandora
Calfix nodded, "Sounds like a solid plan, especially if we can't seem to find anything decent enough for the pack. I know rabbits are in good supply around here, but that isn't going to fully fill up everyone's stomachs. Could you imagine how many we'd have to catch?" He said with a slight chuckle. It made Yuki giggle a bit, "Our paws and jaws would be too tired to even eat what we caught!" She felt a bit more relaxed now.

Jule|5yrs|Watcher|PP -DawnStone|Renier
Jule sighed, "To put it simply...someone was trying to show off for his mate and ended up hurt. Though I think he made it worse by trying to rush back here like an idiot instead of howling to summon someone."

Renier|4yrs|Scout|PP -DawnStone|Jule, Pandora, Aspen
Renier's ear flattened further at Jule's words, she was right he hadn't been thinking straight and he had felt rather embarrassed by all this. "Pandora...I'm sorry I just wanted to bring you back something. Like Calfix does for his mate...but I fell into a pond and then a vines of some sort got wrapped around my foot...I'm a terrible mate." Jule rolled her eyes at him."Let's just get you settled in the healer's den so Aspen can do her job. And you better listen to her words otherwise I'm sure your wonderful mate here will rip you a new one for making her so worried." Jule said with a small wink to Pandora.
Last edited by DarkBloodMoonRising on Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:30 am

Winter- m- 5 years- previous pack: Frostdrop- Lead Wind Elemental- homoromantic demisexual (so really only open for boys)- crush: Ark and Arathorn, Zen- mate: open for boys- no pups- missing parents, sisters Tundra and Breeze- Tags: Ark, Arathorn

The smaller and slender white wolf snorted and said "I never said he was stupid..." He watched as the pup got sent to the prey pile. He sighed as he watched him trying to get most if not all the food... "He shouldn't be doing that...the others need to eat, and no one has gone out hunting yet." He said it more to himself than anything.

He sighed but nodded when the other told the two of them to head out. "Okay Ark...are you sure you don't want to come with us?" he asked. He figured he could offer again, as Veratrum had vanished...Shaking his head, he looked at Ark a moment longer, then to Arathorn.

Tundra- f- 6 years- previous pack: Frostdrop- Scout- pansexual panromantic- crush: Silver and Jeckyll- mate: open- wants some pups- missing parents, Breeze and Winter- Tags: Silver, Jeckyll, Reapernight

The white wolf twitched her ears and flicked her tail back and forth. She rolled her eyes at Jeckyll...saying "We aren't being lovey dovey..." She then watched as Jeckyll went over to Reapernight to speak to him.

Shaking her head, she focused all her attention on Silver now, for the moment. She said "Its a good idea, there's gotta still be stuff there. Plus...it might be nice to go back, maybe we can go to where we first met. I still remember it...felt good telling those other wolves to bug off. It also kept you safe, which is really nice. I like y- I like having you around," she quickly changed what she'd been about to say.

Breeze- f- 6 years- previous pack: Frostdrop- Watcher- bisexual biromantic- crush: Lenora and Jule- mate: open- pups: Stormy, wants more- missing parents, Tundra and Winter- Tags: Stormy, Charm and technically Nanook Jr

The gray, white, and reddish brown she wolf almost growled when she saw he was taking a bunch of food. She sighed and shook her head. She glanced to Charm, nodding to her and saying "Okay, I'll watch them. Nanook Jr looks like he's taking a lot of food, though...Should I say something to him?" she asked the other she wolf. She could wait to eat, but she wasn't going to let anyone else make her pup go hungry.

Stormy- m- 5 months- previous pack: Frostdrop, or this one- pup- homoromantic (homosexual when older)- crush: Nanook- mate: way too young yet- pups: way too young yet- missing grandparents, Tundra and winter, mama Breeze- Tags: Breeze and Charm, Nanook Jr

The smaller and slender off white and grayish and darker pup went to his mama first. He nosed at her a bit, then looked to where Nanook Jr was. He saw the other getting a bunch of food. He whined a bit as he watched the other pup, who didn't seem like he'd save any or share it. He stared down at his paws and sighed... He really wanted to be friends with the other pup, but he really just didn't know how.

Pandora- f- 4 years- previous pack: Dawnstone- hunter (heavily pregnant though)- bi- mate: Renier- pups: will have two or four (Quinn is my boy)- Titan (black phase) x Heather (golden brown) : gray and black phase siblings- Tags: Jule, Renier, Aspen

The black phase she wolf with the white toes sighed and shook her head. "Renier, you aren't a hunter...though I thank you for the effort. You know you can ask others to bring extra food for me," she said. "You don't have to hunt for me, knowing you're watching the borders and keeping us safe is enough." She then shook her head. She smiled and said "Thank you Jule, for helping him over here."

-Quinn will go here-

John- m- 3 y- Ambermoon- Lead Light Elemental- hetero; Raine- mate open- no pups- Jess (sister), two pups- Tags: open-> Ark

The short furred, handsome golden-brown/'dirty blonde' male shivered. The somewhat shorter, slightly slender, nice to look at one had had a fever. Deep brown eyes now opened, and he looked around. He felt confused, he'd heard Vera's voice before...and then he'd gotten a fever. He'd finally woken up, starting to feel just a bit better. He soon noticed a mark on him, and realized it hadn't been a dream. All this power of Light and knowledge was now in him. He made a small sound and swiftly stood, though stumbled a bit...

Shaking his head, he left his den to find his sister with her pups. He looked at them a moment, then saw where Ark was and headed over to him. He saw the other elementals were there, but he needed Ark. "Ark...something happened to Vera," he said, then showed the mark of the Light.

Jess- f- 5 y- Ambermoon- Healer- Pan demi; Errol if the person comes back, Kyla, Hailey a bit- mate: Nyxx (missing), open again- pups: Ettore and Skye- John (brother)- Tags: pups, looking at John's den

The pretty, average height and slender red female yawned a bit. She then shook her head, darkened ears twitching and a darkened tipped tail flicking. The semi fluffy looking one let brown eyes look to her pups after a moment. She nosed at Ettore a bit, then looked to where her brother was.

Ettore (guardian)- m- 3 months- Ambermoon- pup- ??? but not for long, homosexual as adult; Fox, maybe Lykos- way too young- way too young- mom, uncle, sister- Tags: family

The silver almost white pup, with gray on his back and black guard hairs, yawned a bit. His black lined ears twitched a bit, and he flicked his tail. The smaller and slender one sighed a bit, then shook his head. Blue and brown heterochromatic eyes looked to mama, then Skye.

Skye- f- 3 months- Ambermoon- pup- ??? but not for long, lesbian in future; Lily- way too young- way too young- mom, uncle, brother- Tags: family

The exact copy of her brother, down to the back coloration and ear lining, she was so pretty. The cute one would only grow prettier with time. The slender but not small, not like him, female jumped at her brother. Blue eyes widened when he yelped...but she realized he was okay.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:30 pm

Reapernight/Male/11 months old/PP: Duskpack/Bi/Mentions: None/Tags: Jeckyll

He looked over to the wolf addressing him. "I'd like that, thanks." He said getting up.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Wed Feb 21, 2024 1:38 pm

Ark|5yrs|Lead Shadow Elemental|PP -SilverLeaf|Winter, Arathorn-->John
Ark nodded, "Go have some fun and I'll keep an eye on things here. Besides I could always go hunting in the evening. No doubt we will need more food with all these mouths." He watched Winter and Arathorn for a moment before he went to move around to go check on everyone else. He stopped in his tracks when he noticed John stumbling out of a den and heading straight for him. The poor guy didn't look too good, "You oka..." He didn't get to finish his words as John blurted out the oddest words before showing off the light symbol. A child raced along Ark's spine, "What..." It was all he could manage. "What do you mean...why..where? I swore we were just talking to Vera..." But as he thought about it...it was a blur...as if it had been a figment of his imagination...no to be more specific... Everything revolving around Vera alone was a blur...what had they been talking to? "Did you get told anything else...like what happened...no...I'm sure you didn't....sorry...I'm trying to wrap my mind around this...the others..." His frown grew, this was certainly not what they needed right now.

Zen|4yrs|Fighter|PP -GrimShade|Open
Zen groaned slightly when wolves came into the healer's den. It seemed someone fool had gotten hurt doing a rather simple task, he did his best not to chuckle at the absurdity of it.

Silver|5yrs|Healer|PP -RavenRose|Tundra, Jeckyll
Silver nodded, "I'd love that! FrostDrop lands looked so beautiful covered in snow. We never got snow so it's not something I'm used to." His ears flicked slightly at her words, wondering why she stumbled over herself. "I like being around you as well. It's so nice having a friendly wolf that isn't from my pack. I mean don't get me wrong I loved the members of my pack. They mean the world to me but having fresh new faces to take care of...Expanding on friendships...I don't know it's just exciting. Not that Jeckyll sees it that way." He said with a small chuckle.

Jule|5yrs|Watcher|PP -DawnStone|Renier, Aspen, Pandora-->Open
Jule nodded, "I'm just glad I found him before anything else did. I'll leave you guys to it. Got to make sure the pups aren't causing mischief. Well, not anything too serious that is."

Renier|4yrs|Scout|PP -DawnStone|Jule, Pandora, Aspen
"I just wanted to try...you mean the world to me Pandora. And I know you don't need me to hunt for you but I wanted to do something nice. A change for once...just to show you that you really do mean the world to me." He felt smaller than a flea right now. Not only had he failed, but he had indeed worried his wonderful mate. How she managed to put up with him he'd never know. "I'm sorry."

Fox|10mnths|Loner|PP -AmberMoon|Open
Fox had once again slipped away, from Astral's watchful eyes. Though this time he had been chasing a bug as it flew. He was a bit surprised they were still out and about considering winter was slowly creeping in. He was not busy wanting a different bug as it slowly moved along the ground. Pawing at it playfully and chuckling as it froze or fluttered its wings trying to get rid of him.

Kyla|4yrs|Loner|PP -N/A|Lykos, Lily
"Lily, Lykos, your attention please?" Kyla said for the third time. The two of them had been play-fighting and while she didn't mind she needed to talk to them about this. She sighed as Lily pinned her brother, biting his ear. How he complained her move hadn't been fair. She couldn't help but chuckle at the fact that Lily had almost copied one of her own moves perfectly. But she shook her head, "PUPS!!!" Her voice held a bit more of a growl making the two freeze, before scrambling to sit properly.

Lily|8mnths|Loner|PP -GrimShade|Kyla, Lykos
Lily was the first to sit straight and stare at Kyla, rarely ever did Kyla raise her voice at the two of them. Only when it really was important. "Yes, mother! Sorry...we were just having fun..." Kyla nodded, "Yes I know my not-so-little ones....you guys are growing far too fast." "Then have more pups!" Kyla was baffled for a moment as Lykos blabbered that out. "It doesn't work like that, you idiot!"

Lykos|8mnths|Loner|PP -GrimShade|Kyla, Lily
Lykos frowned, pawing at the ground, "But I want some siblings...other than her. I want to be a dependable big brother!" Kyla rolled her eyes, "I would have to find a mate first...and I don't see that happening." Lily frowned, "Why not...you are pretty and strong! Any male would be lucky to have you." "Exactly!" Lykos said chiming in and making Kyla feel a bit embarrassed, "Since when have the two of you cared about my love life? hmm...I don't need any distraction while I raise you two okay?" They pouted a bit, but she simply shook her head, "Now back to the topic at hand. We are very close to a group of wolves. I can smell them all over the place. I need you two to be careful and when I say stay in the den I mean it!" They nodded, "Okay...but what if..." "No what if's Lily...we don't know if they are a threat or friendly but it's always best to assume they are a threat." "Okay, what else?" Lykos asked eagerly, "That's all but it is very important...do you understand..." They nodded, "Good. Now you two can stay here and get some rest. We traveled for a long while. I know you are tired and I'll come back with some food."
Last edited by DarkBloodMoonRising on Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:11 pm

DarkBlood:
Your header for Fox says 5 years. He's a pup though, right?]

Winter- m- 5 years- previous pack: Frostdrop- Lead Wind Elemental- homoromantic demisexual (so really only open for boys)- crush: Ark and Arathorn, Zen- mate: open for boys- no pups- missing parents, sisters Tundra and Breeze- Tags: Ark, Arathorn

The smaller and slender white wolf snorted and said "I never said he was stupid..." He watched as the pup got sent to the prey pile. He sighed as he watched him trying to get most if not all the food... "He shouldn't be doing that...the others need to eat, and no one has gone out hunting yet." He said it more to himself than anything.

He said "Okay...okay," then looked to Arathorn again.

(wb...should probably wait for Queen now)

The white wolf twitched her ears and flicked her tail back and forth. She rolled her eyes at Jeckyll...saying "We aren't being lovey dovey..." She then watched as Jeckyll went over to Reapernight to speak to him.

She smiled a canine smile at Silver. She took a deep breath as she did. "Silver...do you...have feelings for any wolf?" She didn't dare to hope. If he didn't, that would give her hope. If he did, she'd want to know who it was. She didn't know if he'd tell her. She didn't even know if she'd tell her if he had feelings. she shook her head a bit. "Sorry...just trying to talk more. We have to wait for those two. All we can really do is talk." Well, they could also play a game. There weren't many games to play while just standing around, though.

Breeze- f- 6 years- previous pack: Frostdrop- Watcher- bisexual biromantic- crush: Lenora and Jule- mate: open- pups: Stormy, wants more- missing parents, Tundra and Winter- Tags: Stormy, Charm and technically Nanook Jr

Stormy- m- 5 months- previous pack: Frostdrop, or this one- pup- homoromantic (homosexual when older)- crush: Nanook- mate: way too young yet- pups: way too young yet- missing grandparents, Tundra and winter, mama Breeze- Tags: Breeze and Charm, Nanook Jr

Pandora- f- 4 years- previous pack: Dawnstone- hunter (heavily pregnant though)- bi- mate: Renier- pups: two, she's one month and a couple weeks so its close (Quinn is my boy)- Titan (black phase) x Heather (golden brown) : gray and black phase siblings- Tags: Jule, Renier, Aspen

The black phase she wolf with the white toes nosed at her mate. She then quickly pulled back, as she didn't quite know where he was hurt. "Lets get you healed up...and...where are you actually hurt at?" she asked. She wished he'd realize he didn't need to hunt. She really meant it, him being a scout and watching out for her and the pack was enough. She felt the pups in her belly move around a bit.

-Quinn will go here-

John- m- 3 y- Ambermoon- Lead Light Elemental- hetero; Raine- mate open- no pups- Jess (sister), two pups- Tags: Ark

The short furred, handsome golden-brown/'dirty blonde' male looked to the three. He dipped his head to Winter and Arathorn a moment. He then landed and focused on Ark, shaking his head a bit. "She...I heard her voice, then I got a fever and was stuck in my den." He stared at the mark himself, after showing it to the other male. "Its fine...but no...I don't know what happened to her, just... that something has happened. I got all the knowledge, and the power of Light. That means something bad has happened to her, doesn't it?" he asked, feeling worry.

Jess- f- 5 y- Ambermoon- Healer- Pan demi; Errol if the person comes back, Kyla, Hailey a bit- mate: Nyxx (missing), open again- pups: Ettore and Skye- John (brother)- Tags: pups, looking at John's den

The pretty, average height and slender red female yawned a bit. She then shook her head, darkened ears twitching and a darkened tipped tail flicking. The semi fluffy looking one let brown eyes look to her pups after a moment. She nosed at Ettore a bit, then looked to where her brother was.

Ettore (guardian)- m- 3 months- Ambermoon- pup- ??? but not for long, homosexual as adult; Fox, maybe Lykos- way too young- way too young- mom, uncle, sister- Tags: family

The silver almost white pup, with gray on his back and black guard hairs, yawned a bit. His black lined ears twitched a bit, and he flicked his tail. The smaller and slender one sighed a bit, then shook his head. Blue and brown heterochromatic eyes looked to mama, then Skye.

Skye- f- 3 months- Ambermoon- pup- ??? but not for long, lesbian in future; Lily- way too young- way too young- mom, uncle, brother- Tags: family

The exact copy of her brother, down to the back coloration and ear lining, she was so pretty. The cute one would only grow prettier with time. The slender but not small, not like him, female jumped at her brother. Blue eyes widened when he yelped...but she realized he was okay.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:46 am

Arathorn | Lead fire element | male | 8 years | Grimshade | tags: Ark, WInter, John
[🔥]
He rolled his eyes at Winter "He is a pup, his stomach is not that big to eat all the prey we have and the hunters are going out eventually" he said to him. His eyes looked to Ark and then to John approving them with news "Well She was being weird, maybe this everything was too much for her or maybe she just didn't like the idea and left us" he said flicking his tail. He looked over to the hunters "Well then if you don't mind me leaving you to do some hunting..." he said to them as he turned away to leave. He took a look at John "I guess you had the powers, then welcome to the elemental alpha club" he said to him with a little smirk.

Raine | Hunter | female | 3 years | Ambermoon | tags: Yuki, Calfix, Razor
[🔥]
She sighed "We could try to ask if any of the fighters or maybe watchers could want to accompany us, I am not too sure about scouts...I am not so sure about their hunting skills at all, they may be only in a way," she said to Yuki. Her eyes looked to Razor when the male approved them "It's fine, good you come too" she said to the older wolf.

Aspen | Healer | female | 4 years | Silverleaf | tags: Jule, Renier, Pandora
[☀️]
She gave a quick look at her patient's leg "No need to worry Renier, Pandora, his leg is not broken or anything ..." she said "The leg is only stretched and the wounds are only superficial" she said to them. She turned to her den to take some goldenrod and cobweb to deal with the scratch on the scout's leg. After finished she looked at the male "If you need some painkiller I can give you some if you need it?" she asked Renier " You may need to rest your leg a little bit, after that you better stretch your leg gently and slowly walk when it starts to feel better, but not running yet..." she continued to speak.

Jeckyll | Fighter | male | 6 years | Ravenrose | tags: Silver, Tundra, Reapernight
[🌑]
He nodded to the younger male "That's great, let's go to the others then, as they're still there kindly waiting" he said to him, then flicked his tail to turn back to the healer and scout "He is coming with us, if you two love birds don't mind?" he said his eyes looked at Tundra. She was the one saying that she and Silver were not lovey-dovey, and even a blind could see that they were.

Charm | Watcher | female | 5 years | Dawnstone | tags: Breeze, Stormy, Nanoon Jr, > Winter
[☀️]
She looked at Breeze "Just let him eat, that rabbit is enough for two pups...and it's his fault if he eats too much his tummy will hurt later" she said loudly to the Nanook to hear her. Flicking her tail she left the nursery, shook her coat a little bit, and looked around, her eyes looked to her mate Calfix with other hunters there, but she didn't need to speak to him, instead, she took her way toward the group alpha's "Excuse me alpha's I hope I don't bother you, but Alpha Winter can we talk a little bit?" she looked at them, before turned to the wind elemental.

Nanook Jr | Pup | male | 5 months | Frostdrop | tags: Stormy, Breeze, Charm
[🌑]
He kept eating his ears perked toward Charm when she spoke up to him to hear her, he took a little annoying snarl, before turning to Stormy "So are you eating or not? You know you get nothing if you're too kind to others...you could fight for the things you want, as the stronger eats first right? It's rule to stay alive" he said to him.

Aiyana | Lead nature element | female | 5 years | Ambermoon | tags: Bray
[🍀]
She shook her head "No any of them could not laugh at you, they could be there if they could not believe in peace between everyone and if there are unhappy wolves then we better speak up about that sooner than later, as it may start some problems around us" she said to her. She looked over to the other alpha's "we could go to speak to Ark now" she said to her sister.

Razor | male | hunter | 6 years | Ravenrose | tags: Yuki, Calfix, Raine
[🍀]
He was being slept, unaware of the time. After a few hours of sleeping the large male opened his eyes and looked around the somewhat empty den. Shaking his head he felt relaxed for a long time, as he had some problems sleeping after moving to this new den. He jumped to his legs and walked out of the den, his eyes scanning everyone in the camp when saw the few other hunters and walked to them "Oh, Sorry to be late, are you leaving for a hunt or are you done it already?" he asked them.

Fury | male | fighter | 3 years | Grimshade | tags: Zen
[🌑]
He was there just sitting and watching the camp, he saw the little happenings between Zen and Silver earlier. Now the other fighter was sucked at the healer's den for a reason he didn't know. Flicking his tail he walked past a few of his packmates and entered the other side of the healer's den. He walked over to Zen "Well well, what we have in here, Zen...What happened to you, or did you just find a nice way to get away from your jobs" he spoke up to the male.

Hailey | female | scout | 6 years | Ravenrose | tags: open
[☀️]

Titan | male | elder | 10 years | Silverleaf | tags: open
[🌪]

Astral | female | loner | 7 years | Ambermoon | tags: Fox, Vixen
[🌊]
She was out of hunting taking the pups with her as they were old enough for much longer walks and they could try to practice with some smaller animals. Her ears perked back at her when she saw VIxen, but not Fox "Seriously..." she murmured with a sigh. She took a deep sniff and found a trail of her son immediately, walkign to him "Fox, Did you already forget what I said to you just a moment ago?" she asked him a little bit annoyed "You don't wander out alone, you stay near where I can see you and you do what I ask you do, okay?" she said to him.

Vixen | female | loner pup | 10 month | Ambermoon | tags: Astral, Fox
[🔥]
She followed her mother, not noticing her brother wandering away before her mother mentioned about it. She took a sigh and followed her mother to where Fox was "Yeah, she can't hunt if she needs to look after you all the time" she said to him little bit pissed off. She looked at Fox "...what did you find? Are you eating those nasty bugs again, eww" she told him.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me