Simple Fantasy Wolf RP (CLOSED) (DEAD)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Simple Fantasy Wolf RP (OPEN)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:50 am

Sony- m- very old but doesn't look it- golden light he can surround himself with- medium length golden fur with brown ears, muzzle and tail tip, darker deeply ambery eyes, average height and weight, darker ambery sun mark on chest and little darker ambery horns- Tags: Hemlock

The brownish marked golden male smiled a canine smile at the other male. He nodded and said "That's more than likely." Though honestly, the possibly winged one might live out here. He had no idea, he was new to the area and Hemlock was the first one he'd met. Since he'd passed by the two she wolves without talking. He'd been more interested in the scent he'd been following. He looked to the other male. He realized just how big he was now that they were side by side. They walked along until reaching some branches. He followed the other through the branches. He looked at the she wolves, then said "We could. Just...be careful, the one has food and might just assume we want to take her food."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:01 pm

Riluo kept pace easily enough with her new companion. Only a deliberate few steps behind, her paws rarely actually touching the ground to do so as if the air itself was solid beneath her paws. A delighted laugh escaped her as she watched Crow leap into the river, water splashing so far to even reach her as she slid to a stop at the bank. There was a brief pause, as if she were deliberating, before she settled onto a rock at the edge. She was technically already wet but that didn't necessarily mean she wanted the ordeal of waiting for her thicker fur to dry. And look like a particularly large and colorful drowned rat while she was at it. Instead she allowed her long tail to drape over the edge and into the water as a type of lure for any curious fish who might be drawn by the color and movement. No sooner had, not long after, a paw flashed into the water to dig claws into a fish that has swam too close -- pulling it onto the rock before her and pinning it down -- did her ear flick and she turn her head towards the trees. "We have company, I believe," Riluo called to Crow.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudZero© » Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:36 pm

Crow watched her new friend use her clever fishing method and giggled, releasing some bubbles out of her nose. She watched the bubbles float away, and in the convex reflection, saw two vague wolf figures. As soon as she saw them, she heard Rilou, confirming what she thought she saw in the bubbles. She looked at Rilou, then slipped silently under the water and swam towards her. She could swim quite fast, with the added paddles of her wings. She rocketed out of the water next to the rivers edge, and floated next to Rilou, but put herself closer to the two new wolves. They were both big. She shook out her coat and a few black feathers flew out of her. She stared at them, trying to decide if they were friendly or not. "Hi." She called out, in a relaxed but monotone voice. Her feathers finally landed around her~
CloudZero©

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby briny » Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:48 am

Hemlock looked on at the two she wolves, they were obviously skilled but kind in the way they carried themselves. Then, the winged wolf called out to them in a neutral tone. He figured they should approach slowly, as to not seem threatening. “Hello, I’m Hemlock”, he called back to her, stepping forward a step out into the open toward them. He looked back at his golden companion, somewhat unsure what to do. “You two are very skilled, is this your territory?” Hemlock moved his head back to look at the black she wolf, somewhat curious of her story.
briny or Shadows | it/that/none | 24yo | neurodivergent
briny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:43 pm

Sony- m- very old but doesn't look it- golden light he can surround himself with- medium length golden fur with brown ears, muzzle and tail tip, darker deeply ambery eyes, average height and weight, darker ambery sun mark on chest and little darker ambery horns- Tags: Hemlock, Crow and Riluo

The brownish marked golden male tilted his head as he watched the two she wolves. The one used her tail to get a fish. That was an interesting way, but he couldn't do that. He had a normal length of tail, so he couldn't use his that way. He shook his head back and forth a couple times. He then glanced to Hemlock for a moment, and offered a small smile. He then quickly looked over as the dark she wolf rocketed up. She'd come out of the water now. She hovered ny the other, but was close to them now too. He said "My...name is Sony," though she hadn't really asked. He nodded along to what his companion asked the two she wolves. They could easily have claimed territory around here.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:51 pm

Silver eyes flickered to Crow only briefly before she focused on the two males as they emerged. "Greetings," she responded mildly, flicking her tail out of the water in a small spray of tiny droplets. She had her fish and she wasn't going to attempt to fish while in conversation. She didn't expect this to go poorly, one of the males was the one who had passed them by not long ago and surely if he'd been plotting anything it would have been clear then. "I am called Riluo, and no -- this is not my territory. I have been here only a short time."
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudZero© » Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:19 pm

Crow caught Rilou's eyes, and felt relaxed. She turned her attention back to the two males, who didn't give them any sign that they were dangerous. She tucked her wings in, giving her the look of a 'normal' wolf. Her eyes quickly moved to the brownish male, who spoke up to introduce himself. She waited for Rilou to respond, and nodded along with what she said. "Crow is just passing through." She echoed, answering his question. Her eyes darted to the other male. It seemed they were all new to this river area. She looked backed to Sony's sun marking on his chest, and wondered what it could mean. She was curious about all of them, each wolf had a completely different look and seemed like no ordinary wolves.
CloudZero©

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudZero© » Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:46 am

( D: )
CloudZero©

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:37 pm

Sony- m- very old but doesn't look it- golden light he can surround himself with- medium length golden fur with brown ears, muzzle and tail tip, darker deeply ambery eyes, average height and weight, darker ambery sun mark on chest and little darker ambery horns- Tags: Hemlock, Crow and Riluo

The brownish marked golden male nodded as he looked at both females. He noticed one was more colorful than the other. She was almost like a sunset or sunrise or such. The other, the one that had wings, was dark as the night. Shaking his head, he glanced to his own companion a moment. Hemlock was brown or tan with blue areas. They were all colored differently, and unique in their own ways. Humming a small sound, he said "It seems like we're all just wandering, then."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudZero© » Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:08 am

She studied the two male wolves. "I think you're right," she replied, nodding along with her words. "I am called Crow." She said after a pause. She was curious about what their names were, hoping it would somehow give her a clue to their marking and unique appearance. Meeting Rilou was already an interesting start to her day, she wondered what the odds were meeting these two as well. Her mind wandered off, imagining all of them together as friends.
CloudZero©

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me