The Pack Of Echoing Caves(Searching!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Pack Of Echoing Caves(Searching!)

Postby MurderousMushroom » Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:05 am

Cora/Female/Fox/Medic/Tags: Nora
The fox smiled widely and started trotting out of camp, "Come on! The old willow is one of my favorite places it has so many lovely and interesting plants, most started sprouting due to the meteor I'm scared to test their properties though I know catmin grows and theirs this glowy red-ish orange root that produces heat once picked. It helps me keep my flames from going out and getting sick." She explained cheerfully.

Astra/Female/Wolf/Alpha Female/ Tags: Gunner
The she-wolf tail wagged slightly as she heard the borders had been secure a large smile spreading on her face, "Thank you Gunner, any signs of human life near the borders? If there was any at all we need to find a way to make the borders more secure without having so many animals go to the borders. I would really hate for anything to happen." she said calmly a serious look now o
her face as her green eyes met Gunners.

Relic/Male/Wolf/Fighter/Tags: Jessie
The wolf seemed to think a moment before setting the large rabbit down and pushing it towards the wolfdog, "I'd love to though I'm not very hungry at the moment." he barked calmly his heterochromatic eyes shining kindly as he looked Jessie.

Meadow/Female/Wolf/Hunter/Tags: Open
The she-wolf watched the camp silently for a few moments before she stood up shaking out her fur. Quietly with light pawsteps she padded out of camp though as soon as she was out of the entrance she darted off her paws barely touching the ground as her large wings sat close to her side though slightly open as she attempted to catch the wing

Spirit/Male/Deer/Young/Tags: Jessel
the large deer tilted his head in thought for a moment, "I slept fine, had an ugly dream though it felt so wrong and bad... Luckily Lumia and Eternal were there to help me out of it though." he said quietly remembering the terrible dream... A dream fully of slaughter in the camp, one where he lost his ghostly companions, his best friends, his family. They were all he had after his father was killed by the hunter and his mother was taken. Loosing them would be fatal to him and his health in multiple ways.
─────────────────────
Hello! I'm Clock/Shroom and I enjoy
reading, Drawing, anime, and Roleplay!
─────────────────────
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintedStar » Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:11 am

Gunner:
Tags: Astra
His black eyes gazed into her’s. “No not where I patrolled. But I don’t know about Relic. I haven’t gotten the chance to talk to him.” He said. He would also hate it if some human got into their beloved pack. Astra was a good and strong leader. So he had no fear if a human did enter their territory.
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
PaintedStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MurderousMushroom » Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:50 am

Astra/Female/Wolf/Alpha Female/ Tags: Gunner
The she-wolf nodded "Thank you, I'll be sure and get Relics input as soon as possible I'll let him finishing eating first go get yourself something to eat as well I do need anyone in my pack going hungry. Sune is watching the entrance right now though I may go take over for him for a bit and let him get some rest and eat something." she barked quietly, she did her best to care for everyone in her pack making sure they were healthy and well fed... If someone needed time off from whatever they were doing Astra would gladly step in despite being the alpha.
─────────────────────
─────────────────────
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintedStar » Sat Oct 29, 2022 5:00 am

Gunner:
Tags: Astra
Gunner nodded and went to find a rabbit. He stayed low in the grass. He saw a rabbit by the border. He ran and pounced on it. Grabbing its neck quickly and ending its life. He trotted back to the pack. Blood dripping from his mouth from the rabbit. He settled down under a tree to eat it.
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
PaintedStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jade.creature » Sat Oct 29, 2022 7:59 am

Nora/Female/Wolf/Medic/Tags:Cora

“Okay,” she nodded. “I don’t think I’ve visited there yet, actually,” she said, following Cora out of camp.
:3c
jade.creature

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Pack Of Echoing Caves

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:25 pm

Gingitsune or Sune- m- 4 y- fox- entrance guard- fog creation- crush: Cora- Tags: Cora and Nora a moment
Darker ambery eyes glanced about. The gray fox watched them approach the entrance, to go out to do whatever they were going to do. "Good morning Cora, Nora." He said this, then dipped his head to them a moment before shaking himself.

Jessie- f- 28 moons- wolf Retriever Shepherd and probably other breeds- huntress- empathy (feeling what others feel)- demiromantic pansexual- attracted to Relic in one way or another- mate: open- would like pups one day, adopted or otherwise- Tags: Relic
The curly or wavy furred ginger canine looked concerned. The white and brown marked one asked "Should I...save some of it for you for later? Are you...do you feel sick, or anything?" she asked. She waited a moment before taking a bite of rabbit, then looking at him. She had to say she loved his eyes. Not that she'd actually say that aloud...unless perhaps asked.

Kainu- m- 10 months- dingo dog- magic trainee- ice he can't control...- homosexual- Tags
The kind and caring but stubborn one that didn't always listen yawned. The white one had pink ear insides and pink areas to his body. The pinkish nose moved a bit, ears going back. The pretty little slender one let ambery and brown eyes glance about.

Jessel (likes to be called little rose or Star)- f- five months/moons- roe deer- young- rose growth- crush: Spirit- way too young- way too young- has/had parents and other siblings (some older and some younger)- Tags: Spirit
The cute little reddish fawn shook her spotted body a bit. Brown eyes watched the bigger fawn, and she made a worried sound. "Are you...okay?" she asked, not liking hearing that. She had bad dreams at times, and knew it scared her. She shook her head a couple times at the thought. She thought of her parents and siblings, and made a small sound...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MurderousMushroom » Tue Nov 01, 2022 2:06 am

Cora/Female/Fox/Medic/Tags: Nora, Sune
The fox yipped a farewell to Sune with a large smile as they passed by before turning back to Nora, "Oh you'll love it there! It's even prettier at night!" she said happily.

Astra/Female/Wolf/Alpha Female/ Tags: Open
The she-wolf looked around carefully with a large smile on her face.

Relic/Male/Wolf/Fighter/Tags: Jessie
The wolf shook his head no, "Thank you but I ate before I left. You should come out hunting with me some time." he offered gently blue eyes watching the wolfdog.

Meadow/Female/Wolf/Hunter/Tags: Open
The she-wolf swooped down from the air flying low to the ground with immense speed, picking up a large hare in her teeth and flying back up pressing her teeth into the hares neck killing it as she flew.

Spirit/Male/Deer/Young/Tags: Jessel
The deer's tail shook lightly before nodding yes, "I'm Fine it was just a dream." he mumbled glowing white eyes casted downward before his gaze flicked back up, "Wanna play a game?" he offed quietly his ears flicking back as he silently pleaded for her to say yes.
─────────────────────
─────────────────────
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintedStar » Tue Nov 01, 2022 2:07 am

Gunner:

Once Gunner was done eating the rabbit. He stood up, streched, and sighed. He was very lonely.
PaintedStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Pack Of Echoing Caves

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Nov 01, 2022 1:03 pm

Gingitsune or Sune- m- 4 y- fox- entrance guard- fog creation- crush: Cora- Tags: Cora and Nora a moment
Darker ambery eyes glanced about. The gray fox smiled when Cora offered him a big smile and a farewell, his heart beat speeding up a bit. He shook his head at himself. He then focused on once again watching the entrance, guarding it.

Jessie- f- 28 moons- wolf Retriever Shepherd and probably other breeds- huntress- empathy (feeling what others feel)- demiromantic pansexual- attracted to Relic in one way or another- mate: open- would like pups one day, adopted or otherwise- Tags: Relic
The curly or wavy furred ginger canine sighed. The white and brown marked one nodded to him anyway, and flicked her tail. She perked up as he said she should join him for a hunt. "I...yeah, I'm open anytime, whenever you want; do you...have a certain day you'd want to go?" she asked.

Kainu- m- 10 months- dingo dog- magic trainee- ice he can't control...- homosexual- Tags
The kind and caring but stubborn one that didn't always listen yawned. The white one had pink ear insides and pink areas to his body. The pinkish nose moved a bit, ears going back. The pretty little slender one let ambery and brown eyes glance about.

Jessel (likes to be called little rose or Star)- f- five months/moons- roe deer- young- rose growth- crush: Spirit- way too young- way too young- has/had parents and other siblings (some older and some younger)- Tags: Spirit
The cute little reddish fawn could have said it depended on what game. She liked to play, though, so instead she nodded. She said "Sure, I'll play with you. Um...what kind of game is it?" she couldn't help asking, wondering if he'd decided a game already.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mothrave » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:45 am

Name: Dawn
Species: winged fennec fox
Appearance: A moon grey fox with a lighter underbelly. She is covered in white speckles. Her eyes are the colour of dark ash.
Personality: A kind, gentle soul. Dawn is patient with her students, and softly corrects them when they are in error.
Special Abilities (if any): affinity for general magic. She's got a little bit of everything, although her magic isn't particularly strong ude to her being a jack of all trades. She prefers air, and nature magic in particular though.
BackStory(Optional): Dawn always loved nature. She much preferred berries over meat, though she doesn't mind indulging every now and then in a bit of prey. Dawn loves the feeling of wind running through her fur. When she isn't focused on her teaching and studies, she is tending her garden, or running as fast as she possibly can to feel the exhilaration of the wind rushing through her grey fur.
Other: Her wings grew in once magic began manifesting in the world. Dawn thinks that this is where the majority of her magic powers went, and that she may have been a more powerful magic user if she hadn't sprouted wings. Dawn doesn't mind the current strength of her powers though.
https://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=367260002
mothrave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me