Fallen Moon Remake

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Fallen Moon Remake

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Aug 14, 2022 3:31 am

Askara/ Female/ Alpha Female/ Invisibly tags: Shiranui
Askara sighs, "oh, I'm okay" she says forcing a smile and shaking her head.

Isla/ Female/ Healer/ Healing/ Tags: Jessaa
Isla smiles, "they all seem healthy!" she tells her.

Theodore/ Male/ Hunter/ Lie Detecting/ Tags: Vik
Theodore nods, “okay"

Mei/ Female/ Loner/ Shield/ Tags: pups
Mei chuckles, just wanting to begin to teach them skills they'd need in the future.

Alois/ Male/ Fighter/ Telekinesis/ tags: open
Alois follows

Sebastion/ Fighter/ Future sight/ Tags: open
Sebastian is open to tag.

Lark/ Fighter/ Bird Sight: Tags: open
Lark is open in camp laying down under the shade of a tree.

Skylar/ Hunter/ Power over Color/ Tags: open
Skylar gets up and goes to get water.

Justice/ Hunter/ Color Absorbtion/ Tags: open
Justice is open to tag.

Jagar/ Pup/ Teleportation/ Tags: open
Jagar nods

Jericho/ Pup/ undiscovered/ tags: open
Jericho nods, “sure, that works"

Khione/ Scout/ Shadow invisibility/ Tags: open
Khione nods "let's see what we can find"

Arlo/ pup/ unknown/ tags: family
Arlo was snuggled up by his sister, fast asleep.

Jasmine/scout/animal communication/ tags: Open
Jasmine nods, "okay"

Okami/ pup/ Extreme Condition Resistance/ tags: Open
Okami yawned, opening an eye.

Lienin/ Lead Fighter/ Enhanced Sight/ tags: Open
Liein is open to tag in camp.

Solitaire/ Pup/ Levitation/ Tags: open
Solitaire woke up to the sun blaring in his eyes, he quickly shifted, away from the light.

Kya/ hunter/ Echolocation/ tags: open
Kya is open to tag in camp

Senia/Fighter/ Clear mind/ tags: open
Senia is open to tag

Potato/ pup/ form shifting(gas-solid)/ tags: open
Potato shrugs, "okay"
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Aug 14, 2022 12:55 pm

Kingdom Hearts

Kari- f- 1 y- floral probably- pup- little brown bat shift- bi; Sora- too young- too young- Xion likely related- Tags: Xion, Sora, Roxas, Axel

The pretty little light brownish/reddish brownish she pup howled too, unable to help it.

Xion (pronounced Zion)- m but sometimes f- 1 y- probably floral- pup- shadow walking- bi; Roxas- too young- too young- Kari likely related- Tags: Axel and Roxas, Sora and Kari

The black pup howled as well.

Velvet- f- 3 y- pack mother- smoke screen (defense)- lesbian/homo; Crosby- mate open- wants pups- Tags: Sitry

The brown eyed black phase she wolf shook her head. "I guess so...well, I think Sora and Roxas came from another pack, anyway. I have no idea about Kari and Xion...They were already a year old when Axel formed this pack, so we never really had to take care of them."

She then made a small sound as they howled. She wasn't sure why they didn't bring the food back here...but only shook her head. "Guess we have to go wherever they are howling from. I really hope it's enough food for all of us," she said.

Xxxxxxxxx- Loner- Xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tesla- m- 4 y- loner for now- speed/running faster than normal- homo; Dandelion- mate open- wants pups one day- Audi x Porscha: Porsche and Aria (not in RP)- Tags: Dandelion, Gilles, and Camio

The silvery white and slender white toed wolf crept along. black nose twitching, the medium blue eyes watched the three wolves. The semi fluffy slightly smaller male made a small sound...He weighed his options, then sighed and stepped out, belly choosing that moment to rumble.

(Eh heh, Queen...answered that. Tesla did come out, and his belly is rumbling loud enough to be heard)

Rufus- m- 4 y- loner for now but will join Kingdom Hearts Pack- voice power thing that makes weaker wolves and smaller animals listen- pan; Sephiroth- mate open- deceased dad- Tags: Sephiroth

The white jawed golden male flicked his white tipped tail. The pretty eyes focused on the other male still, and he huffed. "Maybe I'm just bored..." he said. He then shook his head, holding up two rabbits and saying "I also caught food, though."

Xxxxxxxx

Eclipse

Jessaa- f- 4 y- scout- Empathy- Pan; Isla- mate was/is Jigsaw- offspring: not born yet (Kruger and Kiki- one to two weeks along now)- dad x mom: brother- Tags: Isla, whole pack honestly

The deep brown eyed she wolf smiled. the white toed medium furred red she wolf let nodded and said "Good," then sighed. "I wonder what Voorhees and Jigsaw are up to," she said. The white peppered black wolf had seemed so happy at the prospect of pups.

May; Kirei and Yurei- f; m, f- 4 mo- pups- rose growth; lily growth, spiritual power (eyes and body glow)- bi; bi, homo; Kirei and Yurei both have crush on Jericho- way too young- future pup Ray for May, if we get that far- Kirei and Yurei are twins- Tags: each other/pack, Jericho and Jagar and Boo

The blue eyed white faced black pup wagged her white tipped tail. She said "I could just eat a bird or something."

The darker muzzled and nosed silvery pups both made small sounds at May. However, all they could do was nod.

Vik- m- 6 y- Beta- black cat shift- homo- mate: Theo- offspring (adopted) : Jagar- Rem x Vel: Rena- Tags: Theo

The brown nosed and eyed cream golden male smiled. He began to head over to it.

Matsuri- m- 3 y- hunter- small sparks and flames- homo; Uriel- open- would adopt- Hakurie (deceased)- Tags: Lillian

The gray male twitched the black ears and nose. white tipped tail flicking, he trotted along, then looked back at her again. He nodded his head to her, though she hadn't really said anything. He then headed to the pile, glancing to Aura and Faustus momentarily.

Birdy- f- 4 months some- pup- bird shift- bi; Ash- way too young- way too young- Lupo (twin)- Tags: Ash

The brown eyed brown pup jerked awake. She saw Ash watching Angel, and made a small sound as she saw this... "Is she...still sitting by herself?" she asked, a bit worried. Angel was still a pup, she should be playing and having fun, not trying to grow up so fast.

Lupo- m- 4 mo some- pup- growing vines and flowers on the vines- homo; Potato, somewhat Jagar- way too young- Birdy is twin sister- Tags: Potato

The brown pup made a small sound. "Well...we both like playing, and that's a hobby, I guess. What..what's your favorite game?" he asked. There were a lot of games, so having a favorite one would only be normal, would be a thing that might happen.

Aura- m- 4 y- hunter- light/aura (surrounds him)- homo- mate: Faustus- wants to adopt- Boo- Tags: Faustus, Lillian and Matsuri

The gray and white male twitched his black ears and moved his tail. His blue and gold sectoral eyes looked to his mate. He nodded, saying "Okay, okay." He glanced to Matsuri and Lillian, nodding to her as he said "Yeah, I'm going to be joining you all."

Boo- genderfluid- 4 mo- pup- invisibility- questioning; Jagar- Aura, Faustus now- Tags: Jagar, Jericho, Kirei and Yurei, May

The golden eyed, pink nosed white pup twitched black ears. They nodded and said "Follow me."

Lost City

Jeshi- f- 4 y- cherry blossoms or something flowery- scout- fox shift- Demi- mate: Jasmine- offspring: Okami and Harumi- dad x mom: two siblings- Tags: family

The pretty red she wolf twitched brown ears and nose, the brown tipped tail moving. Brown eyes looked to her mate, and she smiled.

Harumi- m- 5 mo- pup- Tanuki shift (just discovered)- questioning; Solitaire- way too young- donor father x Jeshi, Jasmine and Jeshi: Okami- Tags: family

The cute brown male with black ears, tail tip, nose, and white jaw/chest streak blinked. His amber and gold eyes looked around.

Ciel- m- 6 y- fighter/warrior- breezes and gusts- homo- mate is Alois- Skylar, Lizzie, nieces and nephews- Tags: Alois

The blue eyed black wolf sniffed as they got there. He saw mostly rabbits and squirrels.

Lizzie- f- 7 y- scout- light- hetero- mate: Skylar- offspring: Justice, Dare, Arlo, Eden- dad X mom: brother, Ciel and Alois are in laws- Tags: family

The pretty and slender but longer legged green eyed golden she wolf smiled. She watched her mate go.

Dare- m- 2 y- scout- Darkness (to hide in)- homo; Khione- not until he's three- Skylar x Lizzie: Justice, Arlo and Eden- Tags: family, Khione

The cream male twitched black ears and nose. He said "We could always go fishing...maybe for dinner, let's go fishing when dinner comes around. For now...lets just go check the pile. There's probably mostly rabbits," he said.

Eden- f- newborn- pup- probably healing- will be pan- Skylar x Lizzie: Justice and Dare, Arlo; uncle Ciel- Tags: family

The black eared golden pup with black tail tip twitched a bit.

Oki- m- 4 y- warrior/fighter- darkness (to sneak up then attack normally)- hetero- mate: Ammy- offspring: Chibi and Dark Sun but they're discussing having more in a couple years- Tags: family

The amber eyed big black wolf yawned a bit. He opened his eyes momentarily, then closed them again, no danger to have to fight today.

Dark Sun- Darky- m- pup- darkness- pan; maybe Okami- way too young- way too young- Shiranui; Oki x Ammy: Chibi, more siblings in the future probably- Tags: family, pack

The amber eyed and white jawed black pup flicked his white tipped tail. He was silent and still now.

Jess- genderfluid- pup- honey and vanilla- flames but not very strong- pan; Chibi- way too young- way too young- family not in RP but sees Ammy kind of like a mother- Tags: Oki and Ammy, the boys

The sweet and gentle but fiery and head shy red pup giggled. The white muzzled and cheeked one white marked one shook her head. The brown ears and brown tipped tail moved a bit. "I guess they are..." she said, then began to creep towards Darky's head.

Loners

Renee- f- 2 mo some- small snowflakes for now- bi; open- way too young- way too young- Mei: X, X, Hei- Tags: family

The brown and blue eyed black headed white pup nodded.

Hei- m- 2 mo some- control of shadows but it's defensive- homo; figuring it out- way too young- way too young- Mei: Renee, X, X- Tags: family

The oddly black pup with brown eyes said "Should we...try using our powers?" though...his was just defense.

Achara (angel or...goddess I think)- f- 4 y- will likely join Eclipse and become a pack mother- golden light- pan; perhaps Dawn- open- Asnee is her only pup so far- Evening x Sun: Sion- Tags: Son/ Fire-> open while hunting

The sectoral eyed white female headed for the gray rabbit. One of the black ones was beside it, and as she jumped and grabbed it the black one fled. The other hadn't moved, so she dropped the gray. She headed for the other black, and took it out. She then dropped it with the gray one. She headed for a brown one, and got that one as well.

Asnee (lightning)- m- 6 mo- will likely join Eclipse- lightning/electricity- homo; possibly Jagar- way too young- way too young- unknown dad x Achara, grandpas Evening and Sun (they're seven now)- Tags: Fire

The cute but somewhat handsome smaller golden pup sighed. brown and blue eyes looked at Fire. The white pawed one said "Mom said you're pregnant...and it can get dangerous out here. Then again...we could just stay with you, if you wanted us to. It would be more safe in a pack, but...well...Maybe you don't want to join a pack, I don't know."

Tifa- f- 3 y- strong kicks/paws- hetero probably; Cloud- wants Cloud- Pups (Denzel and Marlene one day? Maybe just Denzel, but I'll play Marlene; Lightning (Heidi) and Thunder (Luke) which are mine)- parents somewhere- Tags: Cloud

The fluffy dark furred one nodded at him. She then began to help him.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Aug 15, 2022 4:31 am

ECLIPSE PACK
Shiranui | male | elder | absurd light | no interest in romance | tags- Askara
He looked at her flattering his ears for a moment, he never thought that talking to his alpha was this hard. He didn't know what to say but felt like he could not leave the female to be alone in her grief "well if you want to do something I don't think the hunter's mind if you join them or lead the other ranks to do some patrols around..." he said.

Uriel | male | lead hunter | electricity | unsure about Matsuri | tags- open
He sat there waiting, not going to get up the other hunters, instead, he gave them time to get out of their own. He was not their mother, they were adults and they needed to learn to wake up early to take care of their jobs.

Lillian | female |hunter | fire | open for crush | tags- Matsuri,Aura
She nodded to Aura "that's great, we could go now, I think Uriel is already waiting..." she said to them "he is always waiting..." she said. She thought about asking him if she or anyone could lead the later patrols today so he could get rest " anyway, are either of you good at leading patrols? " she asked them as she walked out of the den.

Dawn | female | scout | thorn manipulation | crush is maybe Achara... | tags- open
She looked at Jessaa there who was one of the scouts. she flicked her ears as she watched the situation with Isla there. She gave a snarl at the thought that the scout was likely with pups 'great just great, the pups we have are not even close to being any help to the pack, and your bringing more...' she thought with a shake of her head.

Ash | agender | pup | gender shift | crush on Birdy | tags- Birdy
He watched his sister, flicking his ears over the voice of Birdy "oh you've woke up too..." he said "yeah, she is being rather depressed after the death of Alethea...I mean she is always being rather a loner like, but now it's just got worst" he said.

Angel | female | pup | wings | open for crush | tags-open
The white pup watched the small group getting around Lupo and others. She was not really being with any pups after the death of her only friend the elder. She was learning to catch her own little bird meal and didn't even need to eat the prey the adults brought to them. She just wanted to grow old so she could actually do something, she was getting tired to be just a pup.

Faustus | male | fighter | color change | mate is Aura | tags- Aura
He looked at Aura "well have fun at hunting, we will see later today" he said to him, touching his nose with his, to give a small wolf kiss, before leaving the hunters to look for any scout of fighters to ask for something to do.

LOST CITY PACK
Sannan| agender | healer | healing blood | open for crush | tags- open
They cleaned the herb storage and took the bad ones out of the dirty pile. Licking their lips they looked at the pack rather emotionless.

Toshi |male | beta | body hardening | open for crush | tags- open
He sat there watching the pack, he was the only high-ranking wolf in the pack now and he was not interested to take the position of the alpha. It felt kind of wrong to him and he was pretty sure there was anyone else doing it either.

Ammy | female | pack mother | elemental mimicry | mate is Oki | tags- open
She was still in deep sleep.

Chibi | male | pup | angled walking | open for crush | tags- Jess
He watched at Jess, having this feeling that they didn't really want to do this, but why was Jess doing it then? To charm him or something? He felt like he was between tree and rock, unable to move anywhere. He didn't want to hurt Jess's feelings, but at the same time, he didn't feel anything more than friendship toward the other pup. He walked over to his brother, watching his black sleeping body, hearing his silent snoring. He gave a look at Jess before jumping to the Darky's tail, biting it, but not that hard to actually hurt him.

Hannah | female | elder | cursed body | open for crush | tags- open
sleeping alone in the elder's den.

Aizen | male |fighter | darkness mimicry | crush is Lienin | tags- Lienin
The black wolf sat near the entrance of the camp, he was being up for a moment now as he enjoyed the morning freshness. He shook his pelt when he noticed the lead fighter there "morning Lienin...any plans for today?" he asked the male.

KINGDOM HEARTS PACK
Crosby| intersex, transfemale|healer|exorcism| open for crush | tags- open
They looked at the way of the howling but were not in the mood to go all the way there, the camp needed to have someone to stay behind, and maybe now it could be their choice to do.

Sitry | agender| pack mother | Deflection | open for crush | tags- Velvet
They perked their ears "there are not many of us in this pack so we don't need much catch to actually fulfill us all" they responded. They thought for a moment "maybe they can't bring the prey back there, I mean those pups are still pups, they need more muscle to their body to carry anything bigger than rabbit all the way here" they responded.

Camio | male | fighter |green flames hallucinations | crush on Axel | tags- Tesla
He watched the stranger wolf who showed up in the direction he saw it before "now then stranger? That's pretty rude to spy on someone on their own territory? why are you here and what do you want?" he asked him keeping his voice calm, but still his body ready to attack if it comes to that.

Gilles | transmale | hunter | fricton electricity | open for crush | tags- Dandelion, open
The youg hunter looked at Dandelion "stop whining, just think all those pleased wolves on our camp when they see what great wolf you were and bring the food under their nose" the pale-colored hunter said. He perked his ears at the howl of Axel somewhere nearby but in the other direction 'hmm...well that's not good...oh well' they thought wondering how many will stay in camp to eat their buck or goes to the prey hunter by the leader.

Dandelion | male | fighter |demonic force | open for crush | tags- Gilles, open
He sighed carrying the buck "fine, yes, of course..." he responded "you know we could've done the same, howl to the other to come to us instead than ME to take the prey to them...you're doing this to me on purpose" he said with a glare to the hunter, who only smile back 'I know it...' he thought sighing.

OUTSIDERS
Sephiroth | male | loner | demon wolf | open for crush | tags- Rufus
The large white male looked at him with a smirk "well you could always go and join that Axel's stupid little pack he made there somewhere..." he said to him. He looked at the rabbits "you didn't catch them only to get something to talk with me?" he said to him.

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:29 am

Kingdom hearts pack
Everyone's waiting for the rest of the pack

Cloud/Three years/Male/str8/Sap/Tifa(At some point)/Tags: Tifa, Phoenix

He nods and grabs the buck by the neck and with Tifa's help managed to drag it home. He put the buck down and squeaked to call Phoenix out.

Phoenix/Six months/Female/Campfire/Too young/Tags: Tifa, Cloud

She heard a squeak and came out of the den. She happily greeted her dad and Tifa.

Firelight/Three years/Female/Sun ripened strawberries/Expecting/Open/Tags: Achara, Asnee

"Hmm... I'll have to think about that."
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:00 am

Kingdom Hearts

Kari- f- 1 y- floral probably- pup- little brown bat shift- bi; Sora- too young- too young- Xion likely related- Tags: Xion, Sora, Roxas, Axel

The pretty little light brownish/reddish brownish she pup waited.

Xion (pronounced Zion)- m but sometimes f- 1 y- probably floral- pup- shadow walking- bi; Roxas- too young- too young- Kari likely related- Tags: Axel and Roxas, Sora and Kari

The black pup waited as well.

Velvet- f- 3 y- pack mother- smoke screen (defense)- lesbian/homo; Crosby- mate open- wants pups- Tags: Sitry

The brown eyed black phase she wolf nodded to her. "Well...shall we go to them, then?" she asked, as she stood. She shook out her black coat and yawned, stretching a bit. She then glanced back at the other pack mother, waiting for Sitry.

Tesla- m- 4 y- loner for now- speed/running faster than normal- homo; Dandelion- mate open- wants pups one day- Audi x Porscha: Porsche and Aria (not in RP)- Tags: Camio

The silvery white and slender white toed wolf shook his head. the medium blue eyes watched Camio closely. The semi fluffy slightly smaller male said "It's not rude, and all I was doing was watching. I'm hungry..." he muttered, then shook his head again.

Rufus- m- 4 y- loner for now but will join Kingdom Hearts Pack- voice power thing that makes weaker wolves and smaller animals listen- pan; Sephiroth- mate open- deceased dad- Tags: Sephiroth

The white jawed golden male flicked his white tipped tail. The pretty eyes focused on the other male shook his head. "No, I caught one because I was hungry, but another happened to be close by. I just thought you might be hungry," he told Sephiroth.

Xxxxxxxx

Eclipse

Jessaa- f- 4 y- scout- Empathy- Pan; Isla- mate was/is Jigsaw- offspring: not born yet (Kruger and Kiki- one to two weeks along now)- dad x mom: brother- Tags: Isla, whole pack honestly

The deep brown eyed she wolf smiled. the white toed medium furred red she wolf let nodded and said "Good," then sighed. "I wonder what Voorhees and Jigsaw are up to," she said. The white peppered black wolf had seemed so happy at the prospect of pups.

May; Kirei and Yurei- f; m, f- 4 mo- pups- rose growth; lily growth, spiritual power (eyes and body glow)- bi; bi, homo; Kirei and Yurei both have crush on Jericho- way too young- future pup Ray for May, if we get that far- Kirei and Yurei are twins- Tags: each other/pack, Jericho and Jagar and Boo

The blue eyed white faced black pup wagged her white tipped tail. She said "I could just eat a bird or something."

The darker muzzled and nosed silvery pups both made small sounds at May. However, all they could do was nod.

Vik- m- 6 y- Beta- black cat shift- homo- mate: Theo- offspring (adopted) : Jagar- Rem x Vel: Rena- Tags: Theo

Matsuri- m- 3 y- hunter- small sparks and flames- homo; Uriel- open- would adopt- Hakurie (deceased)- Tags: Lillian

The gray male twitched the black ears and nose. white tipped tail flicking, he said "I...could try, but Aura came from being a loner, remember? He hasn't been a hunter long, let alone a leader. Should...one of us bring Uriel some food or something?" he asked.

Birdy- f- 4 months some- pup- bird shift- bi; Ash- way too young- way too young- Lupo (twin)- Tags: Ash

The brown eyed brown pup nodded to Ash when he spoke to her. She made a small sound, saying "She...shouldn't be trying so hard to grow up so fast...She should want to play and have fun. I get being a loner, but she seems to be trying to become an adult before she really is one."

Lupo- m- 4 mo some- pup- growing vines and flowers on the vines- homo; Potato, somewhat Jagar- way too young- Birdy is twin sister- Tags: Potato

The brown pup made a small sound. "Well...we both like playing, and that's a hobby, I guess. What..what's your favorite game?" he asked. There were a lot of games, so having a favorite one would only be normal, would be a thing that might happen.

Aura- m- 4 y- hunter- light/aura (surrounds him)- homo- mate: Faustus- wants to adopt- Boo- Tags: Faustus, Lillian and Matsuri

The gray and white male twitched his black ears and moved his tail. His blue and gold sectoral eyes looked to his mate. He smiled and licked and nuzzled him. He stepped to the others, and said "Yeah...I don't think I'm ready to lead anything yet."

Boo- genderfluid- 4 mo- pup- invisibility- questioning; Jagar- Aura, Faustus now- Tags: Jagar, Jericho, Kirei and Yurei, May

The golden eyed, pink nosed white pup twitched black ears. They nodded and said "Follow me."

Lost City

Jeshi- f- 4 y- cherry blossoms or something flowery- scout- fox shift- Demi- mate: Jasmine- offspring: Okami and Harumi- dad x mom: two siblings- Tags: family

The pretty red she wolf twitched brown ears and nose, the brown tipped tail moving. Brown eyes looked to her mate, and she smiled.

Harumi- m- 5 mo- pup- Tanuki shift (just discovered)- questioning; Solitaire- way too young- donor father x Jeshi, Jasmine and Jeshi: Okami- Tags: family

The cute brown male with black ears, tail tip, nose, and white jaw/chest streak blinked. His amber and gold eyes looked around.

Ciel- m- 6 y- fighter/warrior- breezes and gusts- homo- mate is Alois- Skylar, Lizzie, nieces and nephews- Tags: Alois

The blue eyed black wolf sniffed as they got there. He saw mostly rabbits and squirrels.

Lizzie- f- 7 y- scout- light- hetero- mate: Skylar- offspring: Justice, Dare, Arlo, Eden- dad X mom: brother, Ciel and Alois are in laws- Tags: family

The pretty and slender but longer legged green eyed golden she wolf smiled. She watched her mate go.

Dare- m- 2 y- scout- Darkness (to hide in)- homo; Khione- not until he's three- Skylar x Lizzie: Justice, Arlo and Eden- Tags: family, Khione

The cream male twitched black ears and nose. He said "We could always go fishing...maybe for dinner, let's go fishing when dinner comes around. For now...lets just go check the pile. There's probably mostly rabbits," he said.

Eden- f- newborn- pup- probably healing- will be pan- Skylar x Lizzie: Justice and Dare, Arlo; uncle Ciel- Tags: family

Oki- m- 4 y- warrior/fighter- darkness (to sneak up then attack normally)- hetero- mate: Ammy- offspring: Chibi and Dark Sun but they're discussing having more in a couple years- Tags: family

The amber eyed big black wolf yawned a bit. He opened his eyes momentarily, then closed them again, no danger to have to fight today.

Dark Sun- Darky- m- pup- darkness- pan; maybe Okami- way too young- way too young- Shiranui; Oki x Ammy: Chibi, more siblings in the future probably- Tags: family, pack

The amber eyed and white jawed black pup flicked his white tipped tail. He made a noise and kicked a couple times. He then barked and jerked as his brother bit him...He yanked his tail away, glaring at them both and saying "What...the heck?"

Jess- genderfluid- pup- honey and vanilla- flames but not very strong- pan; Chibi- way too young- way too young- family not in RP but sees Ammy kind of like a mother- Tags: Oki and Ammy, the boys

The sweet and gentle but fiery and head shy red pup sighed. The white muzzled and cheeked one white marked one headed over. The brown ears and brown tipped tail moved a bit. She nipped the ears, then jumped back a bit.

Loners

Renee- f- 2 mo some- small snowflakes for now- bi; open- way too young- way too young- Mei: X, X, Hei- Tags: family

Hei- m- 2 mo some- control of shadows but it's defensive- homo; figuring it out- way too young- way too young- Mei: Renee, X, X- Tags: family

The oddly black pup with brown eyes said "Should we...try using our powers?" though...his was just defense.

Achara (angel or...goddess I think)- f- 4 y- will likely join Eclipse and become a pack mother- golden light- pan; perhaps Dawn- open- Asnee is her only pup so far- Evening x Sun: Sion- Tags: Son/ Fire-> open while hunting

The sectoral eyed white female grabbed the rabbits and headed back.

Asnee (lightning)- m- 6 mo- will likely join Eclipse- lightning/electricity- homo; possibly Jagar- way too young- way too young- unknown dad x Achara, grandpas Evening and Sun (they're seven now)- Tags: Fire

The cute but somewhat handsome smaller golden pup nodded. brown and blue eyes looked at Fire. The white pawed one said "Good, good."

Tifa- f- 3 y- strong kicks/paws- hetero probably; Cloud- wants Cloud- Pups (Denzel and Marlene one day? Maybe just Denzel, but I'll play Marlene; Lightning (Heidi) and Thunder (Luke) which are mine)- parents somewhere- Tags: Cloud, Phoenix

The fluffy dark furred one helped. She smiled and nuzzled Phoenix a bit.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:10 pm

Kingdom Hearts pack

They're waiting.

Cloud/Three years/Male/str8/Sap/Tifa(At some point)/Tags: Tifa, Phoenix

He nudges Phoenix towards the carcass and waits to eat.

Phoenix/Six months/Female/Campfire/Too young/Tags: Tifa, Cloud

After greeting Tifa, she was nudged over to the carcass and she happily ate her fill.

Firelight/Three years/Female/Sun ripened strawberries/Expecting/Open/Tags: Achara, Asnee

She waited for Achara to come back.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Aug 22, 2022 4:43 pm

ECLIPSE PACK
Shiranui | male | elder | absurd light | no interest in romance | tags- Askara
He looked at her flattering his ears for a moment, he never thought that talking to his alpha was this hard. He didn't know what to say but felt like he could not leave the female to be alone in her grief "well if you want to do something I don't think the hunter's mind if you join them or lead the other ranks to do some patrols around..." he said.

Uriel | male | lead hunter | electricity | unsure about Matsuri | tags- Matsuri, Aura, Lillian
He watched the camp, not really looking at anything just acting like he doing something. His lifeless look turned to the three hunters, not enough to feed the pack, without doing multiple hunts or at least successful catch "good you're there? then let's go to get some food for this pack" he said looking at them for a moment before without a word left the camp.

Lillian | female |hunter | fire | open for crush | tags- Matsuri,Aura, Uriel
She looked at Matsuri with a serious look in her eyes "no, definitely no" she said, looking at Aura "I didn't mean to become a lead hunter...forget it, just let's go to actually start this hunt..." she said walking out of the den looking for the lead hunter, who was there watching around waiting. She gave a look at Matsuri and Aura when the lead hunter started to move out "see...too much work and stress are slowly killing him..." she whispered.

Dawn | female | scout | thorn manipulation | crush is maybe Achara... | tags- open
She looked at Jessaa there who was one of the scouts. she flicked her ears as she watched the situation with Isla there. She gave a snarl at the thought that the scout was likely with pups 'great just great, the pups we have are not even close to being any help to the pack, and your bringing more...' she thought with a shake of her head.

Ash | agender | pup | gender shift | crush on Birdy | tags- Birdy
He sighed "you know Angel is always being kind of an adult, she is barely ever playing or seem to have fun," he said "I was pretty blad when she was friends with that elder...as she felt like she was alive then...she is never being alive before it or now," he said. He thought "I was actually trying to look for her a friend, maybe someone she could have a crush on...but there is nobody here..." he said.

Angel | female | pup | wings | open for crush | tags-open
The white pup watched the small group getting around Lupo and others. She was not really being with any pups after the death of her only friend the elder. She was learning to catch her own little bird meal and didn't even need to eat the prey the adults brought to them. She just wanted to grow old so she could actually do something, she was getting tired to be just a pup.

Faustus | male | fighter | color change | mate is Aura | tags- Sebastian
He watched around for the other fighters there was no lead fighter to ask for any orders to do, so he needed to figure something out with the other fighters "Sebastian? Morning...do you have any plans for today?" he asked his fellow fighter.

LOST CITY PACK
Sannan| agender | healer | healing blood | open for crush | tags- open
They cleaned the herb storage and took the bad ones out of the dirty pile. Licking their lips they looked at the pack rather emotionless.

Toshi |male | beta | body hardening | open for crush | tags- open
He sat there watching the pack, he was the only high-ranking wolf in the pack now and he was not interested to take the position of the alpha. It felt kind of wrong to him and he was pretty sure there was anyone else doing it either.

Ammy | female | pack mother | elemental mimicry | mate is Oki | tags- open
She was still in deep sleep.

Chibi | male | pup | angled walking | open for crush | tags- Jess, Darky
He left the tail go when his brother woke up "good morning dummy" he said jokingly. He looked over at his parents for a moment "they're still sleeping? are they okay?" he asked suddenly.

Hannah | female | elder | cursed body | open for crush | tags- open
sleeping alone in the elder's den.

Aizen | male |fighter | darkness mimicry | crush is Lienin | tags- Lienin
The black wolf sat near the entrance of the camp, he was being up for a moment now as he enjoyed the morning freshness. He shook his pelt when he noticed the lead fighter there "morning Lienin...any plans for today?" he asked the male.

KINGDOM HEARTS PACK
Crosby| intersex, transfemale|healer|exorcism| open for crush | tags- open
They looked at the way of the howling but were not in the mood to go all the way there, the camp needed to have someone to stay behind, and maybe now it could be their choice to do.

Sitry | agender| pack mother | Deflection | open for crush | tags- Velvet
They sighed "well I guess so...at least it does give us some walking outside of our camp," they said flicking their tail as they followed the other pack mother.

Camio | male | fighter |green flames hallucinations | crush on Axel | tags- Tesla
He looked at him "It's not my problem you're hungry, we're got ours so you know where the herd left, hunt your own food...don't expect us to be so kind to start feeding strangers" he responded rather darkly.

Gilles | transmale | hunter | fricton electricity | open for crush | tags- Dandelion, open
The young hinter walked to the camp before the fighter come with the buck. Seeing as most of the others were left to eat the catch Axel howled earlier "I thought so...all of this for nothing...oh well I guess this buck is only for us to eat it all then" they said looking at Dandelion who got the prey to the camp.

Dandelion | male | fighter |demonic force | open for crush | tags- Gilles, open
He took the buck all the way to the camp, taking a deep breath as he let the prey fall to the ground, only to see an almost empty camp and hear the hunter's disappointed words "what's wrong about that, now everyone gets enough prey to eat, they eat whatever Axel catch and we eat this" he said flicking his tail, only now noticing that Camio was left behind "When did he...?" he asked confusedly.

OUTSIDERS
Sephiroth | male | loner | demon wolf | open for crush | tags- Rufus
The large laugh "that's just weird Rufus" he said "why do you care about me? I could not do the same to you, and you know that" he responded. He narrowed his eyes "and you're lying too, that's your power why you go those preys to be cathed" he said. He was not the type to get help from others, he wanted to do things by himself, even if he was hungry at that very moment, and those rabbits seemed delicious, but how could he get one of them without letting Rufus actually help him?

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:33 pm

Kingdom Hearts

The pretty little light brownish/reddish brownish she pup waited.

The black pup waited as well.

The brown eyed black phase she wolf nodded to her. "That is true," she said, and continued to walk.

Tesla- m- 4 y- loner for now- speed/running faster than normal- homo; Dandelion- mate open- wants pups one day- Audi x Porscha: Porsche and Aria (not in RP)- Tags: Camio

The silvery white and slender white toed wolf snorted. the medium blue eyes watched Camio closely, still. The semi fluffy slightly smaller male said "Maybe I want to join a pack...Not that I know if you three belong to a pack or are just loners."

The white jawed golden male flicked his white tipped tail. The pretty eyes focused on the other male, and he huffed. "Yeah, my power is to make them listen...which is why that one approached. It was just close enough to be affected," he said, and put a rabbit down.

Xxxxxxxx

Eclipse

The gray male twitched the black ears and nose. white tipped tail flicking, he made a small sound when told not to bring food. Why shouldn't he bring food to the other male? Shaking his head, he just listened and nodded, then followed Uriel.

The brown eyed brown pup nodded to Ash when he spoke to her. She said "Maybe she could be friends with Shiranui? He's an elder too, though..." she trailed off. She thought Angel should be their friend, but the she pup didn't seem to want to.

The gray and white male twitched his black ears and moved his tail. His blue and gold sectoral eyes looked to the others. He shook his head a couple times. "Uriel clearly needs help...but I'm not really a leader type, and I don't know if Matsuri could either..."

Lost City

The amber eyed big black wolf twitched his legs and ears a bit. His tail flicked, but he continued to sleep.

The amber eyed and white jawed black pup flicked his white tipped tail. He nipped at his brother and Jess, then shook his head. "Mom and dad are fine...they're probably just tired because of us. Mom has to watch us and all the other pups, and dad tries to help her even though it's not his job."

The sweet and gentle but fiery and head shy red pup yiped. The white muzzled and cheeked one white marked one huffed. The brown ears and brown tipped tail moved a bit. She said "We could always try to wake them up, too."

Loners

The sectoral eyed white female soon got back to them. "I caught two," she said, and gave Firelight one whole one.

The cute but somewhat handsome smaller golden pup smiled. brown and blue eyes between them, and the white pawed one said "Mama and I will share one!"

Tifa- f- 3 y- strong kicks/paws- hetero probably; Cloud- wants Cloud- Pups (Denzel and Marlene one day? Maybe just Denzel, but I'll play Marlene; Lightning (Heidi) and Thunder (Luke) which are mine)- parents somewhere- Tags: Cloud, Phoenix

The fluffy dark furred one sat and let them eat first.

Last bumped by Spiritstar3 on Mon Apr 17, 2023 2:33 pm.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me