The Night the Moon Fell(CLOSED) PLEASE LOCK

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Night the Moon Fell(Wolf RP)

Postby Moonligh50 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:47 am

Akame~Loner: Blinds enemy

She finds a sent of one wolf. "Hm? Who is this?" She looks at the ground and sees the faintest of tracks. She peers down to look harder. "It is another wolf." At that moment, she ran. Following the tracks, sometimes getting lost since she couldn't see them well. Until she stopped, looking over a ledge as she saw another wolf and her two pups under a tree as shelter. Akame wondered what they were doing outside of whatever pack they were in. What she didn't know, was that they too were loners. She decided to follow them to wherever they went. She lay there and rest herself to sleep.

Astral: Hunter: Camouflage

Astral saw the opening in the wall. She walked slowly to the hole in the wall. Praying no one sees her. She put on paw into it when suddenly she got pushed hard in the ribs. "OWWW!" she cryed. She looked up to see who pushed her. "You know that the ELDERS go first, right?" It was Alethea. "Right ma'am. I am so sorry." Hurriedly she stepped away, head on the ground. "Thats what I thought" ALethea, with her head high went into the hole. Of course she had some trouble doing.

Alethea: Elder: Sense enemy's

"Ow...oofff!...WHO SAID THAT IM FAT!!!" ALethea yelled at the top of her lungs. Legs flailing and head smashed from the hole, she lept out. "Ugh, pitiful hole really. Ha! I just made a joke! Get it? Pit-Is-Full. HAHA" She laughed at herself. "Lillian, get over here and make the hole bigger." "And when will my head stop hurting!"

Jynx: Fighter: Thick Fog Manipulation

She watched Grey. "Oh you big sleepy head. Last one in the hole is smelly rabbit foot!" she said to him. She jumped onto him, pushing him into the snow, and ran inside the hole as she was laughed hysterically.

Matix: Apprentice Healer: Find any item

"AHA!! I have found it! This will help make Alethea less of a trouble." Thats when she heard the oh so terrifying sound. "GRORRR" She looked behind her to see a great big cat about to pounce her. She ran. Sliding and slipping she went. I need to warn the pack of this. The cat chanced her and chanced her, at one point is saw a chance to attack her and slit a scratch on her leg. She howled but kept running. Closer and closer to her wolf pack.
Moonligh50

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:54 am

Askara/ Female/ Alpha Mate/ Invisibly tags: Val
Askara leans against her mate. “Thanks love” she replies as pain rushes through her stomach again. She watched as the pack started going out through the holes made in the snow. “We should also get going out soon” she says.

Isla/ Female/ Healer/ Healing/ Tags: Packmates
Isla walks through a hole. “Finally! Light!” She barked happily.

Maiara/ Female/ Scout/ Extreme Speed/ tags: packmates
Maiara runs through the hole she made. She was zooming circles around everyone.

Tamaska/ Female/ Fighter/ Self Healing/ tags: Packmates
Tamaska nods “ok, ok” she mumbled swaying as she was still tired and half asleep. “Hey” she said to a wolf. She wasn’t awake enough to tell who it was.

Theodore/ Male/ Hunter/ Lie Detecting/ Tags: Packmates
Theodore nods and walks through one of the holes. He waited for the rest of the pack but mostly his secret mate.

Mei/ Female/ Loner/ Shield/ Tags: pups
Mei smiled, “it’s ok my Hei” she says nuzzling him. “You’re welcome my pups. You can eat as much as you want” she says watching the pups. “Ya I am fine” she replied ignoring the pain in her leg.

Alois/ Male/ Warrior/ Telekinesis/ tags: packmates
Alois walked through a hole in the snowy blockade. He wagged his tail as he was excited that he finally could see! He stretched and waited for the others to come through.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:22 am

Val - 6yrs - Alpha - Telepathy: Askara, Rima
"I think Isla is outside now, you go ahead and get out first, I'm going to make sure all of the others get out. Mainly the pups if Rima doesn't come back inside." Not that he needed to worry about it as Rima padded back inside.

Rima - 4yrs - Pack Mother - Silent Move: Askara, Val, Pups
Rima bowed to the alphas, "Good cold morning to you two, I went out to make a small area to keep the pups as contained as I could. Thanks for worrying about them, but you should go out when Askara does, with the amount of snow and how much colder it is. The pack will certainly be wanting both of you to guide them on what should be done fully." Val chuckled, even though Rima wasn't very strong or fast when it came to hunting or fighting she certainly understood the importance of each pack member and it was one of the reasons she made a great pack mother. She watched the pups as they grew and helped them decide on what they wanted to become. "You said it seems colder?" Rima nodded, echoing the frown he now held, "So you can feel the weather getting colder as well." She nodded, "I notice it because of the pups I watch over. If it keeps getting colder and hotter with each season change...I am afraid pups will have a horrible time surviving..." There was great sadness and fear in Rima's eyes, if that were the case and pups couldn't survive then they would die off... Val nodded, "Let's go, my love...see what waits for us outside." She watched the Alpha's head for the opening, and turned her attention to the pups, "My darlings!!!" She said happily walking towards them, she could never tell the pups of her worries. They either wouldn't understand or would become scared and that was the last thing she wanted for them.

Jeena - 10yrs - Elder - Memory Projection: Shiranui
Her ears pressed against her head, "Please don't remind me, why must we age...no if we could age mentally but not psychically that would be awesome." She really did miss fighting for her pack, "At this point, the only thing I can do is throw myself at an enemy as a small distraction...I guess wishing not to age would have a downside though, watching the other die off and leaving you alone would be just as sad as not being able to help your pack further." She had tried keeping in good shape, but her back leg was a pain, more than she would ever want to admit. She shook her head trying to clear away the negative thoughts, "Let's get outside, the sun will probably do us some good."

Grey- 3yrs - Fighter - Light Healing: Jynx
"Come on Jynx! That's not even fair!!!" He quickly following behind Jynx, he was close behind her, but it wasn't like he could get past her. Once she was out he rushed forwards pouncing at her in a surprise attack, his goal was to tackle her to the ground as she had done to him. "I got you!"

Zane - 4yrs - Scout - Water Manipulation: Lillian, Astral
Zane once again frowned at Alethea, why was she so...disagreeable and demanding... He had stepped closer to the entrance of the hole only to back up when Jynx and Grey both burst through seeming to be in a game of tag. He edged closer once more looking in, "Uh...Astral you coming out now..." He glanced back to where Lillian was, "You didn't do anything wrong Lillian...no need to apologize." Even if Alethea was an elder, being rude for no good reason wasn't right.

Kovi - 4yrs - Hunter - Enhanced Hearing: Alois
Kovi headed back out of the hole, just in time to hear a yowl off in the distance, his ears pressed against his head, "That doesn't sound good..." He glanced around taking notice that Matix wasn't in sight, nor had she been in the cave, "Did she seriously wander off alone..." His eyes landed on Alois, "ALOIS!!!" He rushed towards the fighter, "I don't know if what I just heard was Matix or something else nearby. But I just heard a yowl in that direction and Matix isn't in the cave or out here..." He could probably go check things out but he wasn't dumb enough to wander out there alone.

Lily - 3yrs - Loner - Thread Control: Dawn
She glanced behind her to make sure nothing was following her, but that was a mistake, with all the snow around it was hard to tell where things ended and she happened to find a hill, she yelped at she went sailing down the hill in a tumble. She wanted to try and use her threads to stop herself, but it would take a lot of thread to slow her down. She slammed into something with a groan, dizziness, and pain making her unaware she had just slammed into a den holding another wolf. Ow...note to self dont walk and look behind...at the same time...in snow."

Thunder - 2mths - Loner Pup - Enhanced Mental Growth: Family
He frowned, sniffing at her, "But I smell blood mom...not from the food either..." He padded around his mother looking her over, that was when he noticed the blood on her leg, "Will this food last us long enough so you don't need to hunt for a while?" He wasn't sure if the wound was serious or not, because he had no experience with wounds.

Yuki - 2mths - Loner Pup - Levitation: Family
"Mama's hurt?" She asked glancing at her and her brother, she walked over to the caribou and pulled off a chunk of meat padding over her mama. "If mama's hurt that means we take care of you, right?" She asked putting the meat down by her mother's paws with a soft smile. Thunder smiled, "Yeah, mom can rest and for water...we could eat the snow...I think...this stuff is cold but when I touch it with my paws it seems to melt and tastes like water." Yuki smiled, "Big brother is so smart!!! Hey, mama is big brother right, is this cold stuff water?" If anyone would know her mama would, now she was kind of curious about the snow.

DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:57 am

Askara nods and gets back to her paws. She walks out of the hole in the snow. She shivers a little but quickly hides it so her mate doesn’t worry. She waited for her mate to come out too.

Tamaska nods “ok, ok” she mumbled swaying as she was still tired and half asleep. “Hey” she said to a wolf. She wasn’t awake enough to tell who it was.

Theodore nods and walks through one of the holes. He waited for the rest of the pack but mostly his secret mate.

Mei smiled, “it’s barely a scratch, it’ll heal in a few days” she says. “It’s fine” She lies between her teeth. “Yuki, the cold white stuff is snow, it is water, but frozen” she explains to her youngest daughter.

Alois/ Male/ Fighter/ Telekinesis/ tags: packmates
Alois jumped as someone yelled his name. “What? What?” He asks panicky. “Matrix? Doesn’t she know not to wander out like that?” He shook his head. “I’ll come with you and we can go try and find her” he suggested.

Sebastion/ Fighter/ Future sight/ Tags:
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:33 am

Jessaa- f- 4 y- Scout- Empathy (feeling emotions of others)- Pan; Zane and Isla are crushes- mate open- no pups yet- family not in RP- Tags: Isla

The slender and pretty faced she wolf nodded at the other she wolf. The lovely medium furred red she wolf ran out. The white toed and brown eared and snouted she wolf said “We’re free!” She left a little, then looked form Isla to Zane.

Vik- m- 6 y- Beta- black cat shift- homo- mate is Theodore- would have to adopt- family not in RP- Tags: packmates (Theo)

The cream golden male twitched his brown nose. Brown eyes looked at the hole, and he stepped out thorough it and saw his secret mate. He smiled as he walked over too him, trying to act natural.

Renee- f- oldest daughter- 2 months- loner pup- snow powers, but only small snowflakes- will be bi- Mei; Thunder, Yuki, Hei- Tags: family

The white pup nodded her black head, smiling as she looked at her. The brown and blue eyed pup ate a bit then looked at the snow. “Snow is water…and it all falls from the sky,” she said.

Hei- m- youngest pup- 2 months- loner pup- control of shadows but it's just for defense- will be homosexual- Mei: Renee, Thunder, Yuki- Tags: family

The black pup, with brown eyes, nodded at his mother a bit. “Okay,” he said to her when she said it was okay, and he ate a bit.

Hakurie- f- 3 y- lead fighter- telepathy- Bi; Tamaska- mate open- no pups yet- Matsuri is twin- Tags: pckmates

The plain black she wolf with the blue and amber eyes made a small sound. She nodded to the male, and looked around. She hummed a canine sound, and said “That would be nice. Hopefully we can get food to feed ourselves.”

Matsuri- m- 3 y- hunter- Fire (small sparks and flames)- homo; Uriel- mate open- Rie is his twin- Tags: packmates

The black eared and nosed and snoutex gray male flicked his white tipped tail. Amber eyes flashed and he stopped. He stepped out after the others did.

Aqua- f- 4 y- hunter- Water (pulling out of air or other sources)- Bi; open- open- no pups yet- Tags: packmates

The blue eyed gray she wolf yawned a bit as she looked about. She hummed a canine sound and ran to the hole. She waited for others to go through, then she stepped out. She barked to Ciel a bit, then flicked her tail a couple times.

Ciel- m- 6 y- fighter- breezes/gusts- Homo- he and Alois are starting as crushes then developing- Tags: packmates

The blue eyed black wolf heard his water power friend bark to him. He went to the hole and went out, finding her there. He saw Alois talking to another…and shook his head. He sighed a bit, and looked around at the rest of the pack.

Birdy- f- 4 months- pup- bird shift- will be Bi- Lupo is twin- Tags: Lupo, pack

The brown eyed brown pup yawned and moved her little ears and tail. She saw Rima and barked to her, and wagged a bit. She then looked to her brother, and tilted her head. She bounced around him a bit, then jumped away. She then nodded to ash, and said “Sure.”

Lupo- m- 4 months- pup- nature (vine growth and flowers on the vines)- will be homosexual- Birdy is twin- Tags: Birdy, pack

The golden eyed brown pup saw Rima, and barked to her and wagged his tail. He then turned to his sister and jumped at her. He wondered if they’d stay with Rima or be adopted. There were a lot of adult wolves in the pack, so any-wolf could take them really. He nodded to Ash and said “Sure.”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:18 pm

(Spirit, Should Theo and Vik secretly meet at night when everyone is asleep?)

Askara nods and gets back to her paws. She walks out of the hole in the snow. She shivers a little but quickly hides it so her mate doesn’t worry. She waited for her mate to come out too.

Theodore smiles, "We are finally out!"

Mei smiled, “it’s barely a scratch, it’ll heal in a few days” she says. “It’s fine” She lies between her teeth. “Yuki, the cold white stuff is snow, it is water, but frozen” she explains to her youngest daughter.

Alois/ Male/ Fighter/ Telekinesis/ tags: packmates
Alois jumped as someone yelled his name. “What? What?” He asks panicky. “Matrix? Doesn’t she know not to wander out like that?” He shook his head. “I’ll come with you and we can go try and find her” he suggested.

Sebastion/ Fighter/ Future sight/ Tags: Matsuri
He aproached the other main in a flirtatious manner. "Hey handsome, How are you today?" He asks putting his head close to Matsuri's ear.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonligh50 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:05 pm

Akame~Loner: Blinds enemy

She watched the small family. Went they left, she ran down and started tracking her. She sniffed the ground to see what pack she could be in. "Maybe there is a pack nearby?" she sniffed here and there. "Oh this smells very... cold? Haha, and AHHH!" she ran into one of the pups sleeping. I thought they LEFT! "Wheres your mom little guy?" She looked down on it. You look cold...

Astral: Hunter: Camouflage

She hung her head low as she went through the hole. Muttering some gibberish. "Oh.. hey Zane." "Oh yea Im coming..." she said in a whisper that made it so that Zane couldn't hear. She saw Alethea and seemed to disappear into thin air to not be seen by her.

Alethea: Elder: Sense enemy's

"Oh when is that fullish girl going to give me my pain relievers! I knew Matix would leave this pack the first chance she had. She never liked anyone. Wretched girl." she howled her complaints so that wolves close to her could hear.

Jynx: Fighter: Thick Fog Manipulation

"Get off me ya big snollygoster!" Jynx exclaimed as she was shoved into the ground. Pawing Grey playfully but firmly. "You know, I think your WAY heavier than me." she laughed. She roled him on his back so she was on top of him and grabbed one of his legs in her mouth so that it was painful for him. "DuU Uo URrENder?" she locked eyes on him.

Matix: Apprentice Healer: Find any item

"COUGAR!!! HELP! ANYONE!!..." Matix panted loudly. Yet Matix was slowing down fast and knew she couldn't keep up with this pace. Gradually she slowed down. At this point, Matix was just behind a corner form the pack when the cougar jumped on her. She yelped with fright but as she was on her belly now, she tried throwing it off her. She howled to see if anyone could hear her. The cougar threw a paw on her back and agonisingly ripped its claws all the way down to her rump. Blood gushed from the wound. The cougar then went for her neck when she managed to kick its underbelly. Sadly this only irritated it more.
Moonligh50

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:42 pm

furry: XD sure]

Jessaa- f- 4 y- Scout- Empathy (feeling emotions of others)- Pan; Zane and Isla are crushes- mate open- no pups yet- family not in RP- Tags: Isla

The slender and pretty faced she wolf nodded at the other she wolf. The lovely medium furred red she wolf ran out. The white toed and brown eared and snouted she wolf said “We’re free!” She left a little, then looked form Isla to Zane.

Vik- m- 6 y- Beta- black cat shift- homo- mate is Theodore- would have to adopt- family not in RP- Tags: packmates (Theo)

The cream golden male twitched his brown nose. Brown eyes looked at his secret mate, and he nodded to the other male. "We are," he said with a nod to the other male. "Good job, um...good job hunter Theodore," he said, keeping up the act.

Renee- f- oldest daughter- 2 months- loner pup- snow powers, but only small snowflakes- will be bi- Mei; Thunder, Yuki, Hei- Tags: family

The white pup nodded her black head, smiling as she looked at her. The brown and blue eyed pup ate a bit then looked at the snow. “Snow is water…and it all falls from the sky,” she said.

Hei- m- youngest pup- 2 months- loner pup- control of shadows but it's just for defense- will be homosexual- Mei: Renee, Thunder, Yuki- Tags: family

The black pup, with brown eyes, nodded at his mother a bit. “Eat mama," he then said, as there was still food left. Thunder might be the older boy, but Hei was the mama's boy. He could care about his mama and show it just as well as Renee and Thunder.

Hakurie- f- 3 y- lead fighter- telepathy- Bi; Tamaska- mate open- no pups yet- Matsuri is twin- Tags: pckmates

The plain black she wolf with the blue and amber eyes made a small sound. She nodded to the male, and looked around. She hummed a canine sound, and said “That would be nice. Hopefully we can get food to feed ourselves.”

Matsuri- m- 3 y- hunter- Fire (small sparks and flames)- homo; Uriel- mate open- Rie is his twin- Tags: packmates

The black eared and nosed and snoutex gray male flicked his white tipped tail. Amber eyes looked about, then he jumped a little bit. "W-What?" he asked, and backed away from Sebastian. He said "I um...I'm fine," and nodded a little bit.

Aqua- f- 4 y- hunter- Water (pulling out of air or other sources)- Bi; open- open- no pups yet- Tags: packmates

The blue eyed gray she wolf yawned a bit as she looked about. She hummed a canine sound and watched her friend. She shook her head and snorted a bit, he had it so bad...She then turned her attention back to the rest of the pack.

Ciel- m- 6 y- fighter- breezes/gusts- Homo- he and Alois are starting as crushes then developing- Tags: Alois, and whoever the second wolf is

The blue eyed black wolf shook his head and walked a bit closer. He heard them talking about a she wolf, which he heard yelping. He asked "Could...Could I come along? More teeth and nails to fight with, or more paws to help."

Birdy- f- 4 months- pup- bird shift- will be Bi- Lupo is twin- Tags: Lupo, pack

The brown eyed brown pup yawned and moved her little ears and tail. She saw Rima and barked to her, and wagged a bit. She then looked to her brother, and tilted her head. She bounced around him a bit, then jumped away. She then nodded to ash, and said “Sure.”

Lupo- m- 4 months- pup- nature (vine growth and flowers on the vines)- will be homosexual- Birdy is twin- Tags: Birdy, pack

The golden eyed brown pup saw Rima, and barked to her and wagged his tail. He then turned to his sister and jumped at her. He wondered if they’d stay with Rima or be adopted. There were a lot of adult wolves in the pack, so any-wolf could take them really. He nodded to Ash and said “Sure.”
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyfaII » Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:38 am

arika | she/they | 6 yrs | fighter | tags: Tamaska

Arika padded quietly to Tamaska's side. "Are you okay?" she whispered. "You look.. exhausted."
    ▐▌|
    ▐▌|
    ▐▌|
    ▐▌|

skyfall ★ she / he ★ ©
    luv y'all <3
skyfaII

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChevyTheQH » Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:19 am

Alaska-Pup-water manipulation-- Still unsure of the pack Alaska slowly walks around everyone else with his head held down low. The pack found him on the brink of death near a river while hunting, he was only 5 months old. He has been with the pack for almost a month now. From what the other wolves can tell he is blind in one eye. There is a rumor going around that his parents were loners and killed by a bear (or so they think). The only one who knows what really happened that night is Alaska, but he's too scared to tell. The other wolves are concerned for him, he never plays with the other pups and rarely eats. for now Alaska lies down on a pile of leaves and goes to sleep.
-──────𝐀 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋
─𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋───
Ash | She/Her | Equestrian
My life revolves around horses
ChevyTheQH

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me