stray dog role play - all writing styles welcome!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

tracker and ashi

Postby ratsmacker » Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:37 pm

"nice coincidence," tracker remarked. he took another glance at the human and their pet, and it didn't take him long to realize the dog was off on their own, chewing on a toy. a small wave of anticipation, followed (embarrassingly) by yet another weak grumble of his stomach, fell over tracker.
    "well," he said, "i'm certainly going to try, at least. care to join me?"

ashi woke with a start. the medium-sized dog glanced hastily at his surroundings and quickly lifted himself off the ground into a defensive stance. upon realizing it was a dream, the shikoku grumbled in annoyance and rubbed roughly at his own muzzle. still, the alley he called home seemed to be closing in around him, causing his panic to rise despite the realization. ashi padded out into the open as fast as possible, and once the unfiltered light of the sun touched his fur, he began to calm. "thought i was done with the nightmares," he rasped under his breath. with a shake, ashi freed his fur of dirt and any pesky insects that burrowed within his double coat. knowing he won't be finding sleep again any time soon, ashi leaves his home to begin his morning.
ratsmacker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Angel and Oakley

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 12:38 pm

Angel
Sexuality: Questioning
Personality: Angel is just like her name suggests, an angel, she's passive, gentle and even a bit shy in places, however even gentle dogs can have a lot of energy. She can barely stand still most times, and this is mainly shown in her twitchy tail and shifting paws most of the time. While she would almost never start a conversation of her own, she would accept any offer given to her.

Oakley
Sexuality: Bisexual
Oakley is just about the sweetest dog you'll ever meet. he loves to snuggle close to his loved ones and can be quite charming. His manners are wonderful, never speaking over someone and often expressing his gratitude to his friends.However, he respects everyone out of fear and avoids fighting at all costs. Some call him a submissive coward.It’s difficult for Oakley to comprehend when other dogs are joking around versus making fun of him. He does crave company and dislikes being left alone, but hates being placed in the spotlight. Oakley isn't particularly shy, just cautious around other male dogs that might hurt him. He has an incredible sense of smell. He could track something from miles away. overall, Oakley has a has a gentle soul and it's rare to see him lose his temper. He would do anything for friendship...or even love. He’s gullible and will believe most things that he's told. This male is always willing to help his friends with problems by listening when he's needed. He does show a great level of loyalty although will flee when faced with a challenge. All he needs is a little love!
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: stray dog role play - all writing styles welcome!

Postby Soup5 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:09 pm

Jupiter/male/saluki/omnisexual/tag: Shirotsuki
Jupiter was pawing at the air while dreaming about running in the fields, until the sound of few vehicles passing by shook him from his slumber. He sprang up and quickly shakes away the rest of his drowsiness. He begins his morning scavenge for something to eat. While walking around some blocks, he caught a scent in the air.
Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:51 pm

[XD kay. Also, Remon might crush on Oakley]

Aki- genderfluid- 3 y- Akita Inu- potential crush on Tracker- Tags; Tracker, Nikita I think

The beautiful red and white Akita blinked those golden brown and amber eyes. S/he nodded as they looked at him, and said "Count me in. How do we do this, just act cute? I hear begging can either make them give treats or can just annoy them, so...we must be careful."

Kira, Royari and Aya- f; genderfluid and f- 4 y; 2 months- Golden Retriever; Shep Retriever- Kira might like Akounoh; too young- Tags: each other/Koua

The golden tan female blinked brown eyes as she looked at Koua. “They...just throw it away after dropping it?" sje asked.
The black and golden tan one yipped.
The brown eyed pure black she pup yipped.

Shirotsuki- m- 2 y- husky mix- homosexual- crush on Jupiter- Tags: Jupiter

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and hard headed one yawned. The blue and brown Sectoral white dog looked around a moment. His black nose twitched and ears perked as he sensed another dog. He barked and ran to find the dog, nearly running into the Saluki because of this.

Remon- m- 1 y- Anatolian Nova Scotia Toller- Bi- crush his open but too young for mate- Tags: open

The playful and friendly but wild and loud one yawned a bit. He opened brown eyes and looked out of where he called home. The red dog, with white blaze, chest, belly and paws, huffed. He moved darker tipped ears and tail, then pawed at the dark dots over his eyes.

Michi - f- 5 y- Shiba Inu- Lesbian- open- mate open- Tags

The brown eyed she dog woke up and curled her tail. The black tan and white she dog yawned a bit.

Jessica/Jess- f- 4 y- Golden Retriever mix- Demi Ace (fixed)- mates are Yui and Fai- has to adopt pups- Tags: Yui and Fai technically

The sweet and gentle but shy and nervous mix yawned and opened her eyes. She had two mates, twins named Fai and Yui, and luckily they lived in the same townhouse. Yes, they lived in a townhouse right now. It was a bigger one, so they had a nice yard too. The white forehead and chest marks stood out against her red fur. She also had a white jaw and tail tip, and her owner always called her beautiful. Brown eyes looked around for a moment then she jumped up. She ran out of her little room and went to find her human, to let her see her mates.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:34 pm

Nikita/ Female/ Housepet/ Pansexual/ tags: open
Nikita went back to her owners as they took out a kong. She chewed on the kong after they gave it to her. The kong was stuffed with treats.

Akouanoh/ Female/ Stray/ Bisexual/ tags: Kira, Royari, Aya
Akouanoh nodded, "It's weird, like once it touches the ground, humans think they can't eat it anymore" She says

Yukon/ Male/ Stray/ Homosexual/ tags: open
Yukon dipped his head into the lake and drank from it. He liked how cool and refreshing it was. He then dunked his head in and caught a fish that swam into his waiting jaw.

Zachary/ Male/ Police K-9/ Homosexual/ Tags: open
At the word attack, Zachary pounced grabbing onto the training glove and held on tight. He held on as the glove was shaken.

Yui and Fai/ Male/ Housepet/ Bisexual/ Tags: open
Yui and Fai woke up. Yui ran over to their owner's bed room and jumped onto the bed, waking him. Fai came in after his brother and sat at the foot of the bed.

Angel/ Female/ Housepet/ Questioning/ Tags: open
Angel and her owners walked past where Kira, Koua, and the pups were. She looked at them longingly, wishing to be free like them. She yelped a little as her owner tugged on her leash. She trotted after her owner once more.

Oakley/ Male/ Pound Dog/ Bisexual/ Tags: oopen
Oakley stared out of his kennel located inside the pound. He made many friends but they all came and went, all in loving families. Oakley had been in the pound for basicaly his whole life. He always longed someone who'd love him. He didn't understand what he did wrong.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby samm. » Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:11 pm

{{ I hope this is alright? If I've forgotten anything, or made any errors, please let me know and I'll fix asap! =) }}

image cred. - noah buscher

|| name;; samantha
    || nickname(s);; sam, sammy
    || gender;; female
    || age;; three
    || breed;; maltese x shih tsu
    || status;; stray

|| eye color;; dark brown
    || pelt color;; predominantly white with beige ears, she has a spot on her face that's also beige.
    || scars, blemishes, and/or other distinguishing features;; none

|| sexuality;; pansexual
    || crush;; none/open
    || mate;; none/open
    || friends;; tico, open

|| history;; she was abandoned as a puppy and has lived on the streets nearly her entire life. she met tico a couple months ago and they've been hanging out together ever since. they don't tend to leave each others side, safety in numbers, ya know? they don't have a set place they call home, they move around a lot in an effort to keep off the dog catchers radar.

image cred. - christal yuen

|| name;; tico
    || nickname(s);; taco
    || gender;; female
    || age;; four
    || breed;; shiba inu
    || status;; dumped pet

|| eye color;; brown
    || pelt color;; predominantly orange and white, with darker orange/brown ears.

|| sexuality;; demisexual
    || crush;; none/open
    || mate;; none/open
    || friends;; sam, open

|| history;; her name used to be teacup, because when she was a puppy her owner said that she could fit in a tea cup. eventually it was shorted to tico. her owner passed away three months ago, and her owners grandson dropped her off at the local dog park hoping someone would pick her up and take her home. no one did, so she wandered the streets alone for three weeks, until she met sam. it's been three months since then, and she's slowly starting to get used to street life.

image cred. - roberto nickson

|| name;; caspian
    || nickname(s);; casper, cass, cassy
    || gender;; male
    || age;; three
    || breed;; cavalier king charles spaniel x poodle
    || status;; lost pet

|| eye color;; light brown
    || pelt color;; predominantly brown, with a white chest/neck. has lighter brown around his nose and mouth

|| sexuality;; bisexual
    || crush;; none/open
    || mate;; none/open
    || friends;; none/open

|| history;; his humans went camping and brought him with them, he got spooked by a loud noise and took off. somehow he made his way back to town, but he has no clue where his home is, how to get there, or where his humans are. he's spent the past two weeks wandering around aimlessly, eating scraps humans have given him and food from the trash. he's been a pet his entire life, so he has no clue how to survive on his own, basically it's a miracle he's lasted this long, lol.
samm.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:59 pm

[yay, another Shiba! We should have them interact if you get accepted, litha]

Aki- genderfluid- 3 y- Akita Inu- potential crush on Tracker- Tags; Tracker, Nikita I think

The beautiful red and white Akita blinked those golden brown and amber eyes. S/he nodded as they looked at him, and said "Count me in. How do we do this, just act cute? I hear begging can either make them give treats or can just annoy them, so...we must be careful."

Kira, Royari and Aya- f; genderfluid and f- 4 y; 2 months- Golden Retriever; Shep Retriever- Kira might like Akounoh; too young- Tags: each other/Koua

The golden tan female blinked brown eyes as she looked at Koua. “That’s just…so weird,” she said, and nudged the pups.
The black and golden tan one walked.
The brown eyed pure black she pup walked.

The sweet and gentle but stubborn and hard headed one yawned. The blue and brown Sectoral white dog looked around a moment. His black nose twitched and ears perked as he sensed another dog. He barked and ran to find the dog, nearly running into the Saluki because of this.

Remon- m- 1 y- Anatolian Nova Scotia Toller- Bi- crush might be Oakley- too young for mate- Tags: open

The playful and friendly but wild and loud one yawned a bit. He opened brown eyes and looked out of where he called home. The red dog, with white blaze, chest, belly and paws, huffed. He moved darker tipped ears and tail, then pawed at the dark dots over his eyes.

The brown eyed she dog woke up and curled her tail. The black tan and white she dog yawned a bit.

Jessica/Jess- f- 4 y- Golden Retriever mix- Demi Ace (fixed)- mates are Yui and Fai- has to adopt pups- Tags: Yui and Fai technically

The sweet and gentle but shy and nervous mix pawed at her human. They sighed and sat up, then rubbed her white forehead marking. They told the white marked red dog how pretty she was. They then got up to go feed her and let her out.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:04 pm

Nikita/ Female/ Housepet/ Pansexual/ tags: open
Nikita went back to her owners as they took out a kong. She chewed on the kong after they gave it to her. The kong was stuffed with treats.

Akouanoh/ Female/ Stray/ Bisexual/ tags: Kira, Royari, Aya
Akouanoh nodded. “I’ll show you” she said and walked to the alleyway she knew where all the good stuff was. “Here it is” she said. “There is normally plenty to find” she said.

Yukon/ Male/ Stray/ Homosexual/ tags: open
Yukon dipped his head into the lake and drank from it. He liked how cool and refreshing it was. He then dunked his head in and caught a fish that swam into his waiting jaw.

Zachary/ Male/ Police K-9/ Homosexual/ Tags: open
At the word attack, Zachary pounced grabbing onto the training glove and held on tight. He held on as the glove was shaken.

Yui and Fai/ Male/ Housepet/ Bisexual/ Tags: open
Yui and Fai followed their owner to the kitchen where they were fed breakfast and some water. Yui was barking after he ate. He wondered if his mate could hear him or not.

Angel/ Female/ Housepet/ Questioning/ Tags: open
Angel and her owners walked past where Kira, Koua, and the pups were. She looked at them longingly, wishing to be free like them. She yelped a little as her owner tugged on her leash. She trotted after her owner once more.

Oakley/ Male/ Pound Dog/ Bisexual/ Tags: oopen
Oakley stared out of his kennel located inside the pound. He made many friends but they all came and went, all in loving families. Oakley had been in the pound for basicaly his whole life. He always longed someone who'd love him. He didn't understand what he did wrong.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:40 pm

Kira, Royari and Aya- f; genderfluid and f- 4 y; 2 months- Golden Retriever; Shep Retriever- stray- Kira might like Akounoh; too young- Tags: each other/Koua

The golden tan female blinked brown eyes as she looked at Koua. She heard a dog yelp, and for a moment noticed Angel. She then turned and quickly followed Kkoua. She smelled food in there, jumping up and sniffing at it.
The black and golden tan one sniffed.
The brown eyed pure black she pup sniffed.

Remon- m- 1 y- Anatolian Nova Scotia Toller- pet- Bi- crush might be Oakley- too young for mate- Tags: Oakley

The red dog, with white blaze, chest, belly and paws, huffed. He moved darker tipped ears and tail, then pawed at the dark dots over his eyes. He then left his home. He sniffed around a bit, his human bringing him to the pound and he saw Oakley.

(hopefully this is okay)

Jessica/Jess- f- 4 y- Golden Retriever mix- pet- Demi Ace (fixed)- mates are Yui and Fai- has to adopt pups- Tags: Yui and Fai technically

The sweet and gentle but shy and nervous mix wagged a bit. The white marked red dog heard Yui and barked back. She ate her food, then stopped to drink water then continued. She then barked again, before her human went to let her out.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soup5 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:36 pm

Jupiter/male/saluki/omnisexual/tag: Shirotsuki
The scent was getting stronger until the dog was revealed to be Shirotsuki, a young husky. Jupiter was startled when he suddenly charges at him, "ah!" He whimpered. He then jumps back to make some spaces between them. When the husky stopped his track, Jupiter continues to stand on his ground and leans forward, trying to understand him.
Soup5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me