The Sanctuary [Wolf RP | Accepting]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Sanctuary [Wolf RP | Accepting]

Postby QueerChaos » Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:38 am

Ghost | Medic | He/It | 4 y/o | Location: Camp | tags: Blaze

"I'm happy you agree, Blaze" The wolf spoke while slowly rolling off of his back. "So, where are you heading?" He said to the wolf in front of him. Although the wolf didn't talk to anyone, nor did he like it was nice to speak with someone every once in a while.

He/Him
I'm absolutely obsessed with sharks, feel free to ask me about them anytime!! I have plenty of facts to share
90s/2000s emo media has my heart
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:53 am

B L A Z E

Single | he // him | Speaking with Ghost in camp | hunter

Blazed huffed and considered his answer. “Honestly, I’m not so sure.” He sat slowly, flicking his tail. He nodded towards the chunk of rabbit fur stuck in his paw. “Went on a short hunt earlier for lunch. But that’s been todays travels’’ he glanced again at the wolf in front of him “how about you Ghost?”

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway."
- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:58 am

The wolf glanced at Blaze's paws for a moment considering if he should look for something or if he should go for more herbs. "Oh no where right now, but maybe I'll go for more herbs later." He spoke in a monotone voice towards the dark wolf in front of him.

He/Him
I'm absolutely obsessed with sharks, feel free to ask me about them anytime!! I have plenty of facts to share
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:05 am

B L A Z E

“Ah, yes. Herbs.” Blaze said sightly. He flicked an ear telling a fly to leave him be. “Speaking of herbs. I found a decent spider webbing in my den. Would you like me to get it for you? I know it can be of use” Blaze mentioned flicking his tail. He thought to himself - actually proud for holding a partial conversation. Then again Ghost wasn’t absolutely terrible to talk too.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:09 am

"Oo that would be great, it's hard to find any webbing around here right now." It said thinking about the struggles he had earlier that weak. The larger wolf sat down in the dirt, his tail creating a small dust cloud behind him as it wagged slightly. He was enjoying the conversation he was having at the moment.

He/Him
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:46 am

B L A Z E

Blaze nodded and slowly rose to his paws, he huffed recently noticing he must of gained weight - but that was discussion with himself for another time. “Give me one second” he mumbled turning back towards his den. Making his way into the dark cavern he walked towards the back. With a quick ‘swoosh’ of his paw he scooped up the spiders web. He wrinkled his nose at the spider crawling around, one thing Blaze hated - spiders. Icky creatures that would bite and leave a lump on one’s unsuspecting paw for a week. ‘Ick’ he spatted before taking the webbing gently into his jaws and squishing the spider. He felt bad - but he also didn’t want a bite. He began walking out of his den when he noticed a secondary web on the entrance. How had he not noticed before? Another swipe of his paw and more was collected. Carefully carrying his findings he brought it back to Ghost. “Where would you like it?” He asked softly careful not to accidentally drop or ruin the webbing in his jaws.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:55 am

Ghost sat quietly, looking around the pleasant camp as he waited for blaze to get back. He was processing what the dark wolf had said, "I'll take them!" He smiled, quickly swiping the webs from the unsuspecting wolfs paw and quickly sprinting towards the med den. As he placed them down on the ledge similar to a shelf he sat for moment examining the herbs. "Nice guy." The wolf said referencing the wolf he had been talking to seconds before. He soon quickly hurried back to the spot the two were before.

He/Him
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:19 pm

B L A Z E

Blaze cocked an eyebrow at Ghost’s swift movements. Once he had passed away Blaze sat, hoping their talk wasn’t done. He was particularly fond of their conversation thus far - it was definitely the most social he had been in a while. No one really talked to him. He chuckled slightly as the wolf hurried back over. “You know” he said with an actual hint of a chuckle “I believe that is the quickest I have ever seen you move.” Blaze snapped his jaws shut. Thinking that came across much more rude than he intended. “I apologize if that was rude.”

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:46 pm

"Heh you'd be surprised" He smiled, baring large fangs. "Anyways it wasn't very rude, I've heard worse." He spoke in his regular monotoned voice as he sat down realizing he didn't after returning from the med den. His tail was wagging quickly, he didn't know why but he didn't mind.

He/Him
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Wed Oct 27, 2021 1:05 pm

[quote="~Raining Fire~"]
B L A Z E

Single | He // Him | Speaking with Ghost in camp | Hunter | Bisexual

Blaze nodded "I have too " he paused noticing he sounded unsure "I wanted to make sure it did not come across as rude - I have heard and been told worse myself so I am always making sure" he added softly. Sitting back on his haunches he huffed "In all honesty this is probably the most I have talked with another since separating from my sister." he paused. Looking down at his paws. "I'm very sorry. " he said softly - saddened if that.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups