Divine | Fantasy Wolf RP | Accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Divine | Fantasy Wolf RP | Accepting

Postby Blumenkranz » Mon Nov 02, 2020 3:12 pm

Kvothe//Alpha//Blessed by Aphrodite//Tags: Lorra, Fierra, Mira, Kassandra
    Seeing two of the betas speaking to one of the hunters, Kvothe momentarily turned his attention away from Mira motioned to the three wolves with his head. "So have you decided? Are all three of you going to hunt?" He asked. A group of three was good, that should be enough to take something down large enough to feed the pack well.

Sylvia//Hunter//Unblessed//Tags: Vata, Goros
    At the mention of her brother, Sylvia huffed but gave no retort. She stayed close to Vata's side, listening intently to her explanation on harpies. She wasn't always the best as listening to others, but this information was really important to Sylvia made sure to remember it. Wings, talons, and throat...got it... She thought. She grimaced when Vata mentioned their razor sharp teeth. That wasn't something that Sylvia had thought about, and she nearly shuddered when the imagery of a harpy tearing at her throat flashed in her mind.

When she and Vata finally reached Goros, they found the young male wrestling with the harpies. One harpy was laying on the ground, it head held at an odd angle, evidently dead. Two harpies were still alive however, and Goros appeared to be struggling to fend them off. Having only seen harpies from afar, this was the first time that Sylvia had come close to them. They were larger than she expected them to be, and much more terrifying up close. Keeping Vata's earlier instructions in mind, she lunged at one of the harpies. Her jaws snapped shut onto one of it's wings and she cringed at the awful taste, but didn't let go. She jerked back, attempting to throw the harpy off of Goros.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Nov 03, 2020 8:02 am

Rese
9y | Female | Elder | Blessed by Hermes
Tags: Open | Location: Camp

Nodding her head, the elder got to her paws and started heading back towards the elder's den. While the pups were away, Rese figured she should be a little productive, and get some new bedding for her and her grandson. Maybe I'll get some for the other pups as well. Starting to roll up the old, lightly stinky mess of moss, feathers, and bits of fur. It wasn't long before she realized that she'd have to split it into at least three different balls. Getting to work on that the slender lupine, started forming the second and then the third moss ball. Silently deciding to take the largest ones first, she picked up the first two and headed out of the den.

Kayauk
3m | Male | Pup | Blessed by None yet
Tags: Livius, Lo, & Lukka | Location: Camp

A hum rumbled in his throat, as he tilted his head thoughtfully. He knew that the meadow probably wouldn't be a good place to go, as if he remembered correctly, Rese said that there had been a good number of the monster sighting there. Any of the borders were out of the question, but the river, pond, and lake. Those were good places to go. They could even practice their hunting skills, on mice and fish. Nodding to himself the young brute nodded. "How about the lake? It's not too far away and Grandma hasn't spoken of any monster sighting there recently." He glanced at Lukka before returning his gaze to Livius and Lo, "We could go swimming, or practice our hunting skills. " Kayauk shrugged, and as an after thought added. "Or you know, just play." He didn't mind much either way.

Vata
3y | Female | Warrior | Blessed by Hades
Tags: Sylvia, Goros | Location: meadow

She nearly tripped when they reached the meadow where her brother was. A shudder ran down her spine as she spotted the dead harpy before her gaze turned to the ones that currently had a hold of her brother. Leaping into action Vata darted towards the largest of the remaining two, she grabbed onto one with her teeth. Nothing about the harpies was good, not only did they look, sound, and smell foul they tasted like rotting flesh. But Vata found that most monsters did. Shaking the thoughts away, she began to tear away at the wing, so focused on her attack that she forgot defense. One taloned foot slashed across her face, grazing the side of her eye.

Yelping, as she recoiled, letting go of her prey, Vata cursed herself. "Fzuunurr Hesfauar!!" She cried out as she gingerly opened and closed one eye. It was slightly blurred now, probably a mixture of tears and the damage done. While she was trying to right herself, the harpy grabbed her by the tail and began to fly up, causing her to shriek. The sharp crack and pain in her tail told her that the Harpy had broken, cracked, or dislocated her tail. Thrashing wildly, Vata watched in horror as the ground began to get farther and farther away. Thankfully the Harpy only seemed to hover at a certain altitude. So when her brother lept into their air, bitting into the wing of the harpy, the fall wasn't too dangerous for her. That being said, she landed on the ground with a harsh thud, knowing that there was at least going to be some terrible bruising and at worst something cracked or broken. Vata snorted at her brother's words, then snapped," Sazn urruisraz fsuhas! Usir uk ha aurh!" before rushing back into the fight, ignoring her pain

Goros
3y | Male | Warrior | Blessed by Apollo
Tags: Sylvia & Vata | Location: meadow

Goros was momentarily stunned when Sylvia and Vata emerged through the trees of the forest. While slightly incredulous, it wasn't something he could question or deal with at the moment. With Slyvia attached to the wing of one of the harpies, distracting it, he was able to wrench himself free. Whipping around to face the largest of the Harpies he snapped out a quick question." Syliva, can handle the smaller one on your own?" The biggest of the Harpies would take two of them, and as Syliva wasn't trained to fight, he didn't think it would be a good idea for her to be in that group.

His face took on a dark look for a fleeting second as the biggest of harpies picked up his sister by the tail and started to fly up. "Oh no, you don't!" Goros snarled, bunching up his muscles as he prepared to leap into the air. As the male flew through the air towards his target, his sister began to drop, the beast had let her go. His jaws just barely latched onto one wing of the Harpy, causing a weight imbalance and for the two to crash to the ground. Thankfully, they weren't that high up. "Au’n ruaukr u kauzz haur faer!" He snapped out after getting up.

(Au’n ruaukr u kauzz haur faer - I’m going to kill this beast
Sazn urruisraz fsuhas! Usir uk ha aurh! - Calm yourself brother! Focus on the fight!
Fzuunurr Hesfauar! - Bloody Harpies)
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Tue Nov 03, 2020 11:53 am

Danea - Fighter - Location: cliffs - tags: open!

Danea had gotten an early start on the day, having started her patrols well before sunrise. A deep feeling of unease had been clawing at her for a while now and she had become increasingly restless. Recently it had even begun to seep into her dreams and the fighter found herself waking in a cold sweat more often then not. It was probably silly superstition, stress from the mounting frequency of monster attacks, but knowing the cause didn’t help her relax. At least when she was out of camp she felt like she was doing something.

Danea sighed as she existed the tree line towards the shear cliff face the made up the norther most edge of mountain. The wind howled and whipped at her fur so strong that it was almost hard to breath. This was an dangerous place for a lone wolf. If something were to attack the wind would mask it’s scent and it was almost impossible to hear above the gale, for now she’d have to rely on luck and intuition and hope that was enough. She paused, digging her claws into the stone. Was that why she found herself drawn here so often? The thrill of the gamble? Seemed a cheap thing to bet her life on.

Denea looked out across the land spread out before her. Without the trees in the way she could see for miles. The view always made something in her chest tighten, though not in a bad way. Perhaps that was what kept calling her back. Shaking her head at her own foolish train of thought Danea brought herself back to the task at hand. Patrol, right. Stay focused. With that, the large wolf began picking her way across the cliffside, using her powers to sense the stones for any scratches that might indicate a monster had come this way.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:04 pm

Lorra- 2- f- Beta- Aphrodite blessing- Bi; likes Mira- mate is open- no pups yet- no kin in RP- camp or whatever- Tags: Kvothe, Mira, Kass

The feisty but friendly golden eyed female hummed a canine sound. She nodded as she said "We were just waiting to talk to them too." She then glanced to their alpha male, and said "I suppose it will be just us three." She then nodded to the male wolf a moment.

Lukka- 4- m- hunter- Hermes blessing- Homo; likes Cyrus- mate is open- adopted Lo and Livius- no kin in RP- camp or whatever- Tags: pups/Rese, Kayauk

The sweet and gentle but fiery and anxious male smiled at Lo. He wagged his chocolate tipped red tail and hummed. The chocolate eared and legged red male nodded to the three pups. "The lake sounds fine, but ill leave it up to them to decide if that's where they want to go."

Lo- four months- agender- pup- n/a yet- bi; open- too young for mate or pups yet- Lukka adopted, Livi is sibling- camp or whatever- Tags: family/Kayauk

The happy and lucky but stubborn and hard headed one blinked green eyes. The gray pup twitched black ears and nose, again, and smiled. Their black tipped tail flicked, as they nodded to the others. "I'm...fine with that," they said with a small nod, then wagged just a bit.

Livius- four months- genderfluid- pup- n/a yet- likes boys; Kayauk- too young for mate or pups- Lukka adopted, Lo is sibling- camp or whatever- Tags: family/Kayauk and Rese

The sweet and playful but nervous and shy pup yipped and wagged again. S/he smiled at their soon to be friend, or so they hoped. S/he said "I'm fine with that!" and giggled a bit as s/he nodded. S/he smiled at Lo, then said "We could...play in the water?"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:11 pm

(Should Lukka and the pups run into Cyrus?)
Mira/female/beta/tags: Lorra,Kassandra
Mira sees the Alpha Male come out and dips her head in respect. "Yep" She says noding. She twitches an ear as she speaks.

Cyrus/male/loner/tags: open
Cyrus walked a while then broke into a run enjoying the breeze. He ran ears flooping a little and tongue out. He ran paws hitting the ground, running fast.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:50 pm

Zagreus - Hunter - Location: camp - Tags: Open

The young wolf was spread out in a patch of sunshine in the center of camp, enjoying the warmth on his fur. His tail thudded against the ground lazily as he let out a content huff. He could sense his pack mates going about their day all around him, their ever present life force a comforting reminder at the edge of his awareness.
Though his eyes were closed, Zagreus was far from asleep, just resting them for a moment while he used his other senses to lazily find out what was going on. He could hear snip-its of conversations all around him, something about a hunting party caught his attention though he didn’t pay it much mind, if they needed him someone would get him, of that he was sure.
The dark furred wolf rolled over and stretched his legs out in front of him before settling back down with a happy sigh. While Zagreus wasn’t lazy by nature he did like to appreciate quiet moments like this, and with all the attack recently a little peace in the sunshine was becoming hard to come by. Besides, with his powers it made little difference hunting day or night, he’d make up for lost time later.
Last edited by Keesa on Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumenkranz » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:37 pm

Kvothe//Alpha//Blessed by Aphrodite//Tags: Lorra, Mira, Kassandra, Zagreus
    Kvothe nodded once Lorra was finished speaking. A group of three wasn't bad, and with Mira's Athena blessing, the three should have no problem bringing down prey. "If you can, try to see if you can bring another hunter with you." He said, briefly glancing around camp. He wasn't sure where the other hunters were, and he especially wondered where his sister was. Though she was a capable hunter, she had a bad habit of not listening to others, and Kvothe hoped that she hadn't wandered out of camp on her own again. His gaze landed on Zagreus, who didn't seem to be busy at the moment. He looked back to the betas and Kassandra. "Why don't you three see if Zagreus can join you? With you four working together, I'm confident you'll do well."

Sylvia//Hunter//Unblessed//Tags: Vata, Goros
    Sylvia only let out a grunt when Goros asked if she could take care of the smaller harpy. Though she had never fought a harpy before, she had gone against larger prey such as elk, surely she could take care of this on her own. The harpy squirmed as Slyvia bit down harder into it's wing. It didn't take long for her to hear a satisfying crack followed by the harpy shrieking in pain.

A yelp momentarily drew her attention away, her gaze turning to where Vata was. To her horror, the other harpy had Vata by the tail and was lifting her into the air. She could see Goros lunging at them, but she didn't see what happened next. The harpy that she was fighting used the distraction to dislodge Sylvia from it's wing and toss her to the ground. The harpy pounced, and Sylvia knew that she had to think fast. Remembering what Vata told her earlier, she scrambled to her paws and launched herself at the harpy, aiming for it's throat. The harpy didn't seem to have expected Sylvia to recover as quickly as she did and startled when Sylvia managed to get a hold of it's throat, pinning it to the ground. The harpy struggled beneath her, it's talons flailing, and Sylvia let out a high pitched whine as it's sharp talons managed to find purchase in one of her hind legs. Despite the pain, Sylvia refused to let go, hoping that she could hold on until the harpy was dead.
Blumenkranz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:43 pm

[If Rae is alright with that]

Lorra- 2- f- Beta- Aphrodite blessing- Bi; likes Mira- mate is open- no pups yet- no kin in RP- camp or whatever- Tags: Kvothe, Mira, Kass

The feisty but friendly golden eyed female hummed a canine sound. She nodded as she said "Okay," and glanced to the others a moment. She smiled at the two females, then looked to Kvothe once more. "We'll go ask him now," she told their male alpha, and smiled a bit.

Lukka- 4- m- hunter- Hermes blessing- Homo; likes Cyrus- mate is open- adopted Lo and Livius- no kin in RP- camp or whatever- Tags: pups/Rese, Kayauk

The sweet and gentle but fiery and anxious male smiled at Lo. He wagged his chocolate tipped red tail and hummed. The chocolate eared and legged red male nodded to the three pups. "The lake sounds fine, but ill leave it up to them to decide if that's where they want to go."

Lo- four months- agender- pup- n/a yet- bi; open- too young for mate or pups yet- Lukka adopted, Livi is sibling- camp or whatever- Tags: family/Kayauk

The happy and lucky but stubborn and hard headed one blinked green eyes. The gray pup twitched black ears and nose, again, and smiled. Their black tipped tail flicked, as they nodded to the others. "I'm...fine with that," they said with a small nod, then wagged just a bit.

Livius- four months- genderfluid- pup- n/a yet- likes boys; Kayauk- too young for mate or pups- Lukka adopted, Lo is sibling- camp or whatever- Tags: family/Kayauk and Rese

The sweet and playful but nervous and shy pup yipped and wagged again. S/he smiled at their soon to be friend, or so they hoped. S/he said "I'm fine with that!" and giggled a bit as s/he nodded. S/he smiled at Lo, then said "We could...play in the water?"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

S A E R A | the healer | 001.

Postby azhefa. » Wed Nov 04, 2020 4:42 am

○ ○ SAERA ○ ○
no nickname 4-years female blessed by apollo [healing, visions, & prophecies] the healer complicated love life

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────

the sun rose over the forest to to shine down upon a dark figure sitting at the edge of a small pool of water. the pool wasn't very large, just big enough to swim in should one wish to, but this water wasn't for swimming. it was for sighting. for connecting to the gods and receiving visions from them. though these days visions are getting harder and harder t come by. saera had drank from the sacred sight pool the night before and remained at the pool waiting for the gods to speak to her. but there's nothing. not even a whisper. it was a hard thing to understand. the silence of once talkative gods. saera was once almost reluctant to do her nightly sights before, but now she would kill for just a whisper from the gods.

with the sun now shining down upon her, saera knows time was up. she gives a deep sigh before getting to her paws and shaking out her inky black pelt. she had really hoped to get something this time, but once again, she's left with only silence. the female hesitates to leave the water's edge, not wanting to leave empty handed yet again. saera lifts her golden gaze to the clouds above, almost begging the gods to speak to her, but doesn't say a word. she sighs once more before turning away from the water and takes a few steps towards the path leading back to camp, but is suddenly not herself. her body was flooded with a numbing sensation and her eyes cloud over with a glittering crystalized rainbow color.

there was a kaleidoscope of color in her now clouded gaze, but it only lasts a moment. a sense of dread and impending doom washes over her and makes her blood run cold while the wild colors start to settle into a proper picture. the vision was foggy and hard to focus on, it was almost like trying to watch fish swim in the murkiest lake possible. the vision clears for only a split second and as it does so, a deafening roar echos in her ears. all she could see was blood. bright red blood splashed across lush green grass.

the vision ends with a searing pain that flows through her from ears to tail. most visions end with some kind of pain so it wasn't too much of a surprise, being connected to the gods was painful for a mortal such as herself. coming back into herself, saera shakes her head a little and has to sit on her haunches so she doesn't fall over. the vision was quick and felt almost rushed as if the gods wanted to tell her something but had no time to do so. the healer sits there shaking for several minutes to the point her muscles start to ache with the action.

once her heartrate was steady and she felt better, saera takes a calming breath and starts to head back towards the pack's camp. she was still uneasy and anxious about the vision, but at least she had gotten one after weeks of nothing. since she has had a vision, saera now must seek out kvothe and let him know what she had seen. though she could easily tell fierra as well, saera refuses to talk to the alpha female. she has never liked the female and doesn't want anything to do with her. kvothe was her alpha, not fierra. so when saera enters the camp area, she scans the groups loitering around and spots kvothe along with fierra and the betas as well as some hunters. seems a hunt was in order. the healer watches them for a moment before catching kvothe's eye and pointendly walking towards her den. this was definitely a vision for his ears only.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────
feeling; relaxed, sighted > anxious x location; forest x mentions; others x tags; kvothe
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Wed Nov 04, 2020 6:11 am

Karter | Warrior | Artemis | Tagging: Danea | Location: Cliffs

Having found nothing to do at camp, and little that had piqued his appetite at the prey pile, Karter opted to wait until the Hunters he brought back what he hoped would be more appealing prey. Instead, he headed out into the forest again at a leisurely trot, with nowhere in specific in mind. With not tasks assigned so far to him, he was sure nobody would mind his absence for a time. The small, brown furred wolf soon found himself headed towards the rocky outcrop, a cliff that overlooked their territory, and shrugged. While he was not a huge fan of heights, if one could stand at the edge of the cliff, it was most certainly a beautiful sight.

Upon arrival, Karter's blue-flecked hazel eyes landed on the form of another of his Packmates, a young she-wolf standing at the edge, evidently looking for SOMETHING. As he drew closer, he was able to put a name to a face. "Danea? What’re you lookin' for? Maybe I can help," he volunteered.
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me