A Tale of Two Packs Reboot [RP Play!]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: A Tale of Two Packs Reboot [RP Play!]

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:40 am

Fish | Warrior | L-Pack | Tagging: Zeus | Location: Camp

Fish considered that. Most days were good days, even if it was getting cold now. "Hey! Zeus, I just realized!" She chirped, dark blue eyes lighting up as she bounded after her friend. "It’s coming into winter now, soon there’ll be snow to play in, and I totally wanna cover moss balls in snow and throw them at wolves! Wanna join me when we get the chance?"
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:43 am

Striker
Fire Pack - Male - All-Arounder - Tags: Morrigan

Striker Smiled and nodded. Looking up, he noticed there want that much time till sun high, maybe an hour or two. Looking at Arian, he stood up and shook his coat again. “ Best we get going then?”

Liam
Fire Pack - Male - Healer - Tags: Red

Liam walked out of the healer den and out towards the river border. There was ideally a good supply of coltsfoot there, and fire pack would need it for the coming winter.
OOC: Ok thanks!
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:45 am

Arian | Warrior | F-Pack | Tagging: Morrígan, Striker | Location: Camp

For the first time that morning, Arian almost smiled. Almost. She nodded, looking between her two companions. "What do you say we go by the west border?" She suggested.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:07 am

Striker
Fire Pack - Male - All-arounder - Tags: Arian

Striker nodded and looked back at the she-wolf. “ That sounds like a good idea! Yesterday’s patrol said that they had scented Coyotes near there, so might as well check it out” He wagged his tail and grinned

palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormDragon55 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:11 am

Nightfall/Loner/Tagging: Rosa, open/Location: Lightning pack territory

Eating

Rosa/Loner Pup/Tagging: Nightfall, open/Location: Lightning pack territory

Eating
ImageImageImage
^^^🙏Please Click, I used double the clicks potion🙏^^^
I'm a nervous person so take it easy on me please.
StormDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:13 am

Arian | Warrior | F-Pack | Tagging: Morrígan, Striker | Location: Camp

Arian's eyes narrowed. She had missed that memo, so it must not have been a huge concern, but better safe than sorry. "Then be on guard. I’m sure I don’t have to tell you those things aren’t much smaller than me, but have a nasty bite." With that, the mottled Warrior turned and started in the general direction of the border.
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:34 am

Striker
Fire Pack - All Around - Male - Tags: Arian, Morrigan

Striker slightly let his grin go, and followed the other warrior. His paws crushed the fallen leaves below and he took a deep breath of the cool autumn air. He caught scents of passing Firewolves, and put his head down, trying to focus on the task at hand.

Liam
FirePack - Healer - Male - Tags: Open

Liam walked out of the camp, still chewing on the tender bark. Scowling, he started to run. Red just doesn’t understand. I’m trying to protect the pack and here he is sleeping till sun high. he thought, snapping a stick and he ran over it. Once he reached the river he sniffed around till he caught the dewy scent of coltsfoot. Padding forwards, he also noticed That it was on the other side of the river. Looking around, he crossed the river on the large stones that were covered in Algae. Liam hesitated before leaping from the last rock, but he shook his head and leap down into the ground. Lightning pack territory. The place was filled with the packs sour scent. Walking over to the coltsfoot, he started to pluck some gently with his teeth.

palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:38 am

Arian | Warrior | F-Pack | Tagging: Morrígan, Striker | Location: Camp -> Forest

Arian glanced back over her shoulder only once at Morrígan and Striker. She thought just for a second she caught Liam's scent, but moved past it, and it wasn’t long before they neared the border. Arian lifted her head, taking a deep breath in. Her sense of smell was sharp, one of the things she prided herself on, and drawing in that breath, she DID in fact pick up the lingering yet stale scent of the nuisances that were called coyotes.

"I see what you mean," the mottled Warrior noted, pausing where she was. No tracks aside from the scent, faint as it was. That was both promising and unnerving.
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:16 am

Striker
Mobile

Striker nodded and curled his lips to cover the foul scent. “ The scent is old, but that doesn’t mean that they haven’t gone anywhere else on our territory. Mangy things” he scowled slightly and looked around.

palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:26 am

Arian | Warrior | F-Pack | Tagging: Morrígan, Striker | Location: Forest

It took Arian a moment to pin it, but her ears lay flat against her head and her eyes narrowed. "The coyotes went to the east. Yes, plural. At least 2. One of them was either bleeding or had recently eaten when it was here. I can’t tell much more than that since it’s so stale though," she noted.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me