Amber and Silver (Wolf RP, Play!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Amber and Silver (Wolf RP, Play!)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:50 pm

[uh oh, I don’t know what areas there are...]

Aila- Amber- 6- f- Den mother- Wants alphas mate- Crush: Cyclone- Pregnant (Yinn and Yangg)- Camp- Tags: open

The sweet but sometimes shy tan female yawned a bit as she looked around. The small she wolf then finally decided to step out. She twitched her ears as she looked around the camp a moment. She then headed for the prey pile, as she was kind of hungry now.

Trace- Amber- 10 mo.- m- Hunter Trainee- Wants hunter- Crush: open (homo)- too young to have pups- camp- Tags: open

The playful but nervous trainee yipped and looked around a moment. He wagged his tail as he saw a bug zipping by on tiny wings. The cute silver male moved to follow it, and tilted his head. Black ears and a pink and black nose twitched a bit as he followed.

Navii- Amber- 4- f- All around- Crush: Karter- Pups: not yet- Linkk is brother- camp- Tags: Karter, Kane, Kai

The gentle but stubborn tan female nodded to Kane, dipped her head to him really.

She (hang on, I need answers)

Linkk- Amber- 4- m- All Around- Crush: open (homo)- has to adopt- Navii is sister-in-law Camp- Tags: open

The gentle and silly male wagged his tail as he went to the prey pile. He yawned a bit, then shook his head. He twitched his ears a moment. Blue eyes landed on a squirrel, and he took it.

Kai- Amber- 4- m- Hunter- Crush: open (bi)- Pups one day - Shadow and others- camp- Tags: Karter and Navii

The loyal but willful male (same)

Okami- Amber- 1- f- Hunter trainee- wants Beta or Alpha- crush: perhaps Kitsune- was adopted by Kaonashi way back when- camp- Tags: Kitsune

The sweet but shy pretty she wolf flicked her black tail. She made a small sound, looking down at her paws a moment. The black ears twitched, and she nodded a little. She hummed as she said “Thank...thank you,” then sat down there.

Thunder- Silver- 3- m- Den Tender- Crush: Xavier (homo)- has to adopt- Lightning is sister- camp- Tags: Xavier

The pretty black male kept golden eyes on the other dark male. "Okay,” was all he really said, and he too looked to the entrance. He sighed with relief, because they were still over there. He began to make his way over there.

Lightning- Silver- 4- f- Tracker- Crush: open (bi)- no pups yet- Thunder is brother- camp - Tags: open again

The sweet and stubborn female twitched golden ears and a black nose. She hummed a canine sound as she then walked away, as she'd said she would.

Stormy- Silver- 4- f- Hunter- wants Alpha kind of (er, mate)- Bi; will like Shadow- pups one day- camp- Tags: Shadow

The playful yet nervous white she wolf flicked her gray tail. Gray ears twitched as she nodded to the older female again. “Okay,” she said with a nod, and stretched again. She then headed towards them, looking back at Shadow.

Kaonashi- Silver- 4- m- Den tender - adopted Okami way back when, among others- camp- Tags: open

The playful but sometimes too quiet male yawned a bit as he looked around. He hoped Okami was doing well in the other pack..Shaking his black furred head, he hummed a canine sound. Blue eyes blinked a moment, then he stopped and looked around once more.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:55 pm

Uciel | Healer | Silver Pack | Tagging: Kalen | Location: Camp

A small smile came to Uciel's face, his eyes softened as he looked down at the young Trainee. He had the makings of a fine Healer someday. Uciel had never considered himself a good trainer, with his anxiety levels, but Kalen was doing well. "Good. We're completely out of marigold. What’s marigold used for?" He asked.

Micah | Warrior | Silver Pack | Tagging: Ash | Location: Camp

Micah groomed back her brownish grey fur. "Yeah, I know. I’m here, I’m here. Don’t get a twist in your tail, jeez..." The she-wolf shot him a vaguely annoyed look. Not because she was irked at him personally, but because she’d been called out, more than anything. She was able to shake it off quickly though. "You gonna go? I'M gonna."

Karter | Warrior | Amber Pack | Tagging: Kai, Navii | Location: Camp

Karter caught the small smile Kane shot him, and returned it. Then he faced the other two again. "No ideas, huh? Well why don’t we try by the base of the mountain?" It was a fair distance, but from what he’d heard, he’d seen big game brought back from there.

Xavier | All-Around Trainee | Silver Pack | Tagging: Thunder, Uciel, Kalen | Location: Camp

Xavier nodded and followed. "Kalen! Uciel! We...We need to talk t-to you for a minute!" He called, but his voice came out more a high pitched anxious squeak than anything else.

Shadow | Warrior | Silver Pack | Tagging: Stormy, Kade | Location: Camp

Shadow nodded encouragingly, then stood and followed. She caught sight of Micah and Ash at the edge of the Warrior den and nodded to them briefly before walking over to join Kade, who was on his feet again, doing a head count.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FrijDom » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:02 pm

ASH | Warrior | Silver Pack | Tagging: Micah | Location: Camp

He shrugged. "Yeah, I might as well. Why not?"

KALEN | Healer Trainee | Silver Pack | Tagging: Uciel | Location: Camp

"Uh... Infections, burns, scars, and brui-" he was interrupted suddenly by Xavier's high-pitched voice. The Trainee turned to look at him. "Huh? What's wrong?"
FrijDom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:08 pm

[kay Dani!]

Aila- Amber- 6- f- Den mother- Wants alphas mate- Crush: Cyclone- Pregnant (Yinn and Yangg)- Camp- Tags: open

The sweet but sometimes shy tan female yawned a bit as she looked around. The small she wolf then finally decided to step out. She twitched her ears as she looked around the camp a moment. She then headed for the prey pile, as she was kind of hungry now.

Trace- Amber- 10 mo.- m- Hunter Trainee- Wants hunter- Crush: open (homo)- too young to have pups- camp- Tags: open

The playful but nervous trainee yipped and looked around a moment. He wagged his tail as he saw a bug zipping by on tiny wings. The cute silver male moved to follow it, and tilted his head. Black ears and a pink and black nose twitched a bit as he followed.

Navii- Amber- 4- f- All around- Crush: Karter- Pups: not yet- Linkk is brother- camp- Tags: Karter, Kane, Kai

The gentle but stubborn tan female huffed a bit when she saw the smile. Why was he only smiling at Karter? She snorted and shook her head, then looked back up. “Base of the mountain sounds just fine by me,” she said with a small nod.

Linkk- Amber- 4- m- All Around- Crush: open (homo)- has to adopt- Navii is sister-in-law Camp- Tags: open

The gentle and silly male wagged his tail as he went to the prey pile. He yawned a bit, then shook his head. He twitched his ears a moment. Blue eyes landed on a squirrel, and he took it.

Kai- Amber- 4- m- Hunter- Crush: open (bi)- Pups one day - Shadow and others- camp- Tags: Karter and Navii

The loyal but willful male blinked a couple times, then yawned. He shook out his pure brown coat of fur. He nodded to the others. “That sounds fine to me.”

Okami- Amber- 1- f- Hunter trainee- wants Beta or Alpha- crush: perhaps Kitsune- was adopted by Kaonashi way back when- camp- Tags: Kitsune

The sweet but shy pretty she wolf flicked her black tail. She made a small sound, looking down at her paws a moment. The black ears twitched, and she nodded a little. She hummed as she said “Thank...thank you,” then sat down there.

Thunder- Silver- 3- m- Den Tender- Crush: Xavier (homo)- has to adopt- Lightning is sister- camp- Tags: Xavier

The pretty black male kept golden eyes on the other dark male. He winced when the other male basically yelped at them...He looked at the healer and trainee. “My...my sister hasn’t been eating well, and I don’t know why...” he said.

Lightning- Silver- 4- f- Tracker- Crush: open (bi)- no pups yet- Thunder is brother- camp - Tags: open again

The sweet and stubborn female twitched golden ears and a black nose. She hummed a canine sound as she then walked away, as she'd said she would.

Stormy- Silver- 4- f- Hunter- wants Alpha kind of (er, mate)- Bi; will like Shadow- pups one day- camp- Tags: Shadow

The playful yet nervous white she wolf flicked her gray tail. Gray ears twitched as she nodded to the older female again. She hummed a canine sound as she walked over. She dipped her head to Kade and the others.

Kaonashi- Silver- 4- m- Den tender - adopted Okami way back when, among others- camp- Tags: open

The playful but sometimes too quiet male yawned a bit as he looked around. He hoped Okami was doing well in the other pack..Shaking his black furred head, he hummed a canine sound. Blue eyes blinked a moment, then he stopped and looked around once more.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:09 pm

ooc; late but @sunhorse99 sure, if you still can!

@danicalifornia goodnight!
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:16 pm

OOC: Bye Dani!

IC:

Uciel | Healer | Silver Pack | Tagging: Kalen, Xavier, Thunder | Location: Camp

"And its primary use is-" Uciel stopped mid-question with a frown. Someone calling out. He whirled around and for a moment, anxiety seized him at the high pitched cry of the black furred Trainee, Thunder not far behind. "What's going on here?"

Xavier | All-Around Trainee | Silver Pack | Tagging: Thunder, Uciel, Kalen | Location: Camp

Xavier took a deep breath. He didn’t know the full situation, but gave the short version. "Thunder can probably tell you more, but we think Lightning might be sick of something since she won’t eat," He said, his words tripping over each other like he was just trying to get speaking his part over with. As soon as he’d finished speaking, Thunder chimed in with his piece.

Micah | Warrior | Silver Pack | Tagging: Ash, Kade | Location: Camp

Just like that, Micah perked up. "Great, let’s go then!" She turned and trotted towards the slowly gathering group, nodding to Kade as he counted the group numbers. "Soooo Ash and Micah for patrol!" She chirped, then looked back at Ash.

Kade | Captain | Silver Pack | Tagging: Silver Wolves | Location: Camp

"Right, Heron, Toby, Stormy, you three will take out a hunting group. I want Heron to head the group, go hunting wherever you think is best. Shadow, Ash, Micah, can I have you on a patrol with me? Goal, check for Amber scent. They’ve been crossing more and more, so we know they might make a move soon."

"Right! Let’s get going!" Karter kneaded his paws on the ground beneath him. He’d be eager to get out into open air, to run to the base of the mountain and feel the wind in his fur. "C'mon!" He’d said he’d let them lead, but nobody seemed to be going anywhere, so he opted to take the lead, and headed for the exit.

Shadow | Warrior | Silver Pack | Tagging: Stormy, Kade | Location: Camp

Shadow lifted her head at the sound of her name. Then her ears lay flat against her head. Amber was nearing making a move. Their job was to keep them at bay. "Yessir," She agreed.

Night | Warrior | Amber Pack | Tagging: Silvi | Location: Camp

Night was not a social one by any means. However, when she caught sight of her fellow Warrior Silvi, she perked up. Silvi was a fighter at her finest, she was a wolf to be feared in battle, a hard worker, and that right there was something Night could respect. She dipped her head to the younger she-wolf. "Mornin' Silvi. How’s your day been so far?" She asked.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FrijDom » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:29 pm

ASH | Warrior | Silver Pack | Tagging: Micah | Location: Camp

Ash smiled at his fellow Warrior, then nodded to Kade. "Absolutely, Kaptain. Where should we start?"

KALEN | Healer Trainee | Silver Pack | Tagging: Uciel | Location: Camp

"She's not eating well, huh? Hmm... Has she eaten anything odd recently, before things got weird?"
FrijDom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:31 pm

Navii- Amber- 4- f- All around- Crush: Karter- Pups: not yet- Linkk is brother- camp- Tags: Karter, Kai

The gentle but stubborn tan female made a small soujd, shaking her head some. She scolded herself, then looked up again as he spoke. She made a slightly louder sound when he took off to the entrance. She shook her head and hurried to catch up, looking back at Kai a moment.

The loyal but willful male blinked a couple times, then yawned. He shook out his pure brown coat of fur, then blue eyes watched them. He sighed a bit as they took off...seeming to drag a bit himself. He huffed as he picked up to a trot, at least, and caught up soon enough.

Thunder- Silver- 3- m- Den Tender- Crush: Xavier (homo)- has to adopt- Lightning is sister- camp- Tags: Xavier, Uciel and Kalen

The pretty black male kept golden eyes on the other dark male. He Skin looked to the others once more. "I...don't think she had? Unless she hid it from me..." he said.

Stormy- Silver- 4- f- Hunter- wants Alpha kind of (er, mate)- Bi; will like Shadow- pups one day- camp- Tags: Shadow, Kade and co

The playful yet nervous white she wolf flicked her gray tail. Gray ears twitched as she heard him say they were going without Shadow...What if something attacked them in their hunt? Wait, was one of the other two a warrior, or not? She tried to recall that. She was too distracted right now.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:04 pm

Kade | Captain | Silver Pack | Tagging: Silver Wolves | Location: Camp

"Heron, you’re in charge, take the Hunters wherever you feel you would have the best luck. Warriors with me. We'll go around the glade to the west side," Kade declared. He nodded to Heron, then faced the Warriors. "I need everyone to stay with me unless given orders otherwise directly FROM me. That means you, Micah. We've found scent traces close by, so I’m a bit cautious about that place," He admitted. He glanced over and saw a...worried look coming to Stormy's face. "Stormy? What’s the matter?"

Uciel | Healer | Silver Pack | Tagging: Kalen, Xavier, Thunder | Location: Camp

The small smile returned as Kalen stepped in to try and assess the situation. Uciel himself would have done it, but being able to take initiative was a valuable skill, and not one that could be taught by any trainer. "Thunder, Xavier, if you would bring Lightning to the den, that’d be appreciated." He glanced at Kalen. "Herb collecting may have to wait. I want your help on this one. Let's call it your first assessment, eh?"

Karter stopped at the entrance to wait for them. If he noticed Kai dragging, he said nothing about it. He was too excited to be getting out. He’d been on ONE patrol all week, and hadn’t been assigned to the last search group. So to be getting out would be a huge relief, even if it was just for a short time.
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 4:45 pm

Navii- Amber- 4- f- All around- Crush: Karter- Pups: not yet- Linkk is brother- camp- Tags: Karter, Kai

The gentle but stubborn tan female made a small sound, shaking her head some. She yawned a bit, finally letting it out, then sighed. She looked back at Kai once more, and offered a small smile. He'd been dragging a bit, but now here he was, trotting up to the two of them.

The loyal but willful male shook out his pure brown coat of fur, then blue eyes watched them. He finally managed to get to where they were. He smiled back at the female. He dipped his head to Karter.

Thunder- Silver- 3- m- Den Tender- Crush: Xavier (homo)- has to adopt- Lightning is sister- camp- Tags: Xavier, Uciel and Kalen

The pretty black male kept golden eyes on the other dark male. He then looked to the healer and the trainee once more, and nodded. "Come on, Xavier, let's go get her."

Lightning- Silver- 4- f- Tracker- Crush: open (bi)- no pups yet- Thunder is brother- camp - Tags: open

The sweet and stubborn female twitched golden ears and a black nose. She hummed a canine sound as she sat down then, and shook her head.

Stormy- Silver- 4- f- Hunter- wants Alpha kind of (er, mate)- Bi; will like Shadow- pups one day- camp- Tags: Shadow, Kade and co

The playful yet nervous white she wolf flicked her gray tail. Gray ears twitched as she heard him ask if anything was wrong, and she looked up. "Is one of them a warrior or an all around? Sorry, I've been distracted today and forgetful, and...I'm worried about bears and the other pack."

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me