Scorching Heat, Freezing Cold (Wolf Pack RP! Accepting!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Scorching Heat, Freezing Cold (Wolf Pack RP! Accepting!)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:40 pm

Fae- 4- f- den mother- Fire- can create small fireballs- crush/mate: x- has a son and a daughter- nursery in camp- Tags: pups/open

The sweet she wolf yawned a bit, blue and green eyes blinking. She glanced to Ferris and his sister, smiling a bit at them. The pretty red wolf shook her white streaked head, well it's on her forehead. Her white tipped tail moved for a moment, then it stopped.

Ferris- 4 months- m- pup- desired: hunter- Fire- can make a tiny blue flame- will probably be homosexual- too young for pups- nursery in camp- Tags: family/open

The cuddly little red male yawned a bit, then looked up at his mother. He wagged his brown tipped tail at her a moment. He twitched brown ears and nose, then looked to his sister. White paws found her chest as he jumped on her, wanting to play.

Icicle- 4- m- Healer- Ice- healing snow- likes Icey- no pups yet- camp- Tags: Icey and others

The silly, helpful, but stubborn and wild male looked around. He looked at Icey and smiled. “I’m good, how are you?” he asked her. He looked around a moment then back to the others, seeming to check them over, then asked “No one needs healing, right?”

Tundra- 6- f- Hunter- Ice- can make small snow flurries- open- has two sons (Blizzard and Alpine), wants more- camp- Tags: open

The sweet and playful, but stubborn and fiery, she wolf looked around. She then decided to go get some food, good food. Therefore, she headed to the prey pile, green eyes focused. The white she wolf twitched silver ears and tail, and got a rabbit.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LucyWiggle13 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:37 pm

Icey/Healer/female/Location: Camp/Ice Pack/Tags: Icicle
She said warmly, "No not yet Icicle. Hey wanna collect herbs with me in the forest. We are getting low on confrey."
Image. Image. Image. Image

My bestie is Charmander !♥️
LucyWiggle13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:39 pm

Fae- 4- f- den mother- Fire- can create small fireballs- crush/mate: x- has a son and a daughter- nursery in camp- Tags: pups/open

The sweet she wolf yawned a bit, blue and green eyes blinking. She glanced to Ferris and his sister, smiling a bit at them. The pretty red wolf shook her white streaked head, well it's on her forehead. Her white tipped tail moved for a moment, then it stopped.

Ferris- 4 months- m- pup- desired: hunter- Fire- can make a tiny blue flame- will probably be homosexual- too young for pups- nursery in camp- Tags: family/open

The cuddly little red male yawned a bit, then looked up at his mother. He wagged his brown tipped tail at her a moment. He twitched brown ears and nose, then looked to his sister. White paws found her chest as he jumped on her, wanting to play.

Icicle- 4- m- Healer- Ice- healing snow- likes Icey- no pups yet- camp- Tags: Icey and others

The silly, helpful, but stubborn and wild male looked around. He looked at Icey and smiled. “That's good, so very good. Sure, " he then said to her.

Tundra- 6- f- Hunter- Ice- can make small snow flurries- open- has two sons (Blizzard and Alpine), wants more- camp- Tags: open

The sweet and playful, but stubborn and fiery, she wolf looked around. She then decided to go get some food, good food. Therefore, she headed to the prey pile, green eyes focused. The white she wolf twitched silver ears and tail, and got a rabbit.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LucyWiggle13 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:19 am

She nodded and smiled, 'Good Day Alpha." She dipped her head and beckoned for Icicle to follow.

LucyWiggle13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:12 pm

Icicle- 4- m- Healer- Ice- healing snow- likes Icey- no pups yet (will be Hale and Sleet)- camp- Tags: Icey and others

The silly, helpful, but stubborn and wild male dipped his head a momennt. He moved quick to follow the she wolf, smiling as he walked by her side.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LucyWiggle13 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:47 am

"How have you been Icicle lately?"

LucyWiggle13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:49 pm

Icicle- 4- m- Healer- Ice- healing snow- likes Icey- no pups yet (will be Hail and Sleet)- camp- Tags: Icey and others

The silly, helpful, but stubborn and wild male said "Pretty good. Wondering if a certain she wolf likes me..." he then said a little too quietly honestly.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:08 pm

SOLARIS OF FIRE PACK

male - five years - guard - sun strike - no crush - tagged pyroclast, lucky

Solaris nodded slightly, his tail wagging a bit at the alpha's words. "That's good, I suppose. Any plans for today, either of you?" The question was directed at both of the wolves, his ears twitching as he laid his head on his paws waiting for their response. He wasn't the most talkative wolf, but occasionally he didn't turn down the opportunity to chat with his packmates. Especially so, during times like these.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LucyWiggle13 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:24 pm

Lucky/female/Location: Camp/Tags: Solaris, Pyroclast/Beta F-Pack
She said, "It is a good place to collect herbs and such, although, not a good place to fight or train to fight. To much in the open and not enough bushes. It is very pretty I might add."

Her ears twitched and said with mystery, "Who Icicle. Who do you think?"

LucyWiggle13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LucyWiggle13 » Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:07 am

Snowy/female/Tags: Open/Location: camp/I-Pack Omega
She flicked her ear at a bug and saw their Alpha. Snowy thought back to the day of her fight that got her into this miserable rank. She growled irritably and she walked towards the prey pile.

Spark/female/TagS: Open/Location: Camp/F-Pack Omega
She flicked her ear at a bug and saw their Alpha. Spark thought back to the day of her fight that got her into this miserable rank. She growled irritably and she walked towards the prey pile.

LucyWiggle13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me