PLEASE LOCK

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Remake the rp?

Poll ended at Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:23 pm

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes : 6

Re: The Experiment {Accepting}

Postby Lovebean » Fri Jan 17, 2020 12:21 pm

(GALTOR) (MALE) (PACK) TAGS (LOCKUS & OPEN)
"Taking a walk sounds like a good idea" galtor said. He dipped his head and jumped over the stream they were once drinking from. He looked back at lockus and said.
"Catch me if you can!" He bounced into the forest his tail flying high so lockus could see him.

ImageImageImageImageImage
<3
𝓈𝒽𝑒/𝒽𝑒𝓇
𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓇.
𝒷𝒾.
𝒸𝒶𝓉 𝑜𝓌𝓃𝑒𝓇.
𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓂𝒶𝓁 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝐿𝒪𝒯𝑅 𝒻𝒶𝓃.
𝐻𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻.
𝐹𝒩𝒜𝐹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝒮𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈.
𝒮𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎,
𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓇,
𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝓎 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

Lovebean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FooeyJam » Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:48 pm

PΛПDӨЯΛ .pandora, pack healer, 4 years old, tags: open

.`' pandora sighed, watching as the wolf interacted with some other wolf and both ran off, and then padded down to the river. there were more wolves around. just how many wolves are here? she mumbled under her breath, bending over to lap at the cool and refreshing river water. it's hard to say, really, because she hasn't even seen the half of them. what kind of a sick game was this? pandora straightened her posture, looking over the others, and padded quietly back into the trees, looking for some sort of meal to snack on. her stomach was hungry, and she needed to start identifying food sources early while the others weren't focusing on finding their resources.

ӨЩΣㄥ .owel, captive hunter, 2 years old, tags: stella

.`' owel nodded. he wanted to be let out, he was getting kind of antsy now that he was outdoors. i see, well, nice to meet you and all he said, and laid down to press himself against the cool metal floor. he'd been getting kind of anxious being cooped up for so long, and rolled over to stretch himself out. i really wish they'd let us out by now... i feel like there's definitely more wolves than us. and i'm sure they're out and about already. he let out a heavy sigh and rolled back over onto his belly, face cocking to look at stella.
FooeyJam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~5

Postby sorellabac » Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:59 am

❅.𝕃𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕦𝕤
4 years ~ female ~ pack ~ fighter ~ location: stream ~ tags: galtor, open

Watching Galtor race into the woods, Lockus grinned to herself before quickly following. Leaping over the stream, she landed gracefully and dashed towards him. Her eyes landed on his tail, the rest of Galtor's body blocked by trees and bushes. Lockus sped up, getting close behind the other wolf. She opened her mouth to make a comment before something caught her attention up ahead. "Hey, what's that?" She asked, quickly stopping. There was some sort of reflective barrier up ahead, with several humans behind it.
sorellabac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lovebean » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:43 pm

{GALTOR} {MALE} {PACK} TAGS {LOCKUS}
galtor halted to a stop. he did not see the glass. anger filled his body when he saw those nasty two legs. turning to lockus he flicked his tail once. and bared his teeth. he walked back to lockus. still not seeing the glass that blocked him from the two legs. his anger rising he growled still facing lockus. :i need to calm down: but his anger could not be tamed his wounds from his lose still raw. he flashed his sharp white teeth. then turned back to face those filthy two legs.
"you took lenna from me! you took fentor! i will kill you!!!" he barked loudly so all the wolves could hear his rage. he took a running start and leaped into the air aiming to tear the heads of the two legs. his claws ready to shred there flesh.
bam! his body struck the glass he had over looked. the two legs looked up to see galtor on the floor. they snickered and went back to what ever they were doing. galtor weakly looked at lockus. his head throbbed. he closed his eyes just for a second. but something was not right. he opened his eyes to see lenna licking his face. but she was far away from him. far far away.

<3
𝓈𝒽𝑒/𝒽𝑒𝓇
𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓇.
𝒷𝒾.
𝒸𝒶𝓉 𝑜𝓌𝓃𝑒𝓇.
𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓂𝒶𝓁 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝐿𝒪𝒯𝑅 𝒻𝒶𝓃.
𝐻𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻.
𝐹𝒩𝒜𝐹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝒮𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈.
𝒮𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎,
𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓇,
𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝓎 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

Lovebean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~6

Postby sorellabac » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:14 am

❅.𝕃𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕦𝕤
4 years ~ female ~ pack ~ fighter ~ location: near barrier ~ tags: galtor, open

Seeing Galtor so angry, Lockus slightly backed away, nervous he might lash out at her. She didn't say anything, only watching as he grew angrier and eventually leaped at the glass, ready to kill the humans. Lockus flinched as he collided with the glass, quickly rushing over to help him. "Hey, are you okay?" The wolf bent down and pressed her muzzle through his fur, checking for injuries. There didn't seem to be anything too serious, except for a few bruises.
sorellabac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lovebean » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:04 pm

{GALTOR} {MALE} {PACK} TAGS {LOCKUS & OPEN}
lenna spoke to him. "hey are you okay?" she asked. galtor was unable to speak. :no...: he twitched. his mind foggy. he felt like he was falling. his mind snapped into real life. his eyes still closed. but it was not lenna who was speaking. he did not want to get up. his body sore from the in pact. :im such an idiot!: he groaned a bit willing him self to lay on his belly not his side. his head had gotten the most of the in pact. he did not know what to say so he just set his head back down and kept his eyes closed. the ringing in his ear stopped. he cracked his eyes open and saw lockus looking worried.
"im fine dont worry about me really im fine" he lied not wanting to get her upset. even thou he had been laying there for god knows how long.
"really im fine lockus." he lied once more. he stood and shook his head. big mistake. he clenched his teeth the throbbing getting worse. he took deep breaths and started to walk away from the glass. :this place is stupid:

<3
𝓈𝒽𝑒/𝒽𝑒𝓇
𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓇.
𝒷𝒾.
𝒸𝒶𝓉 𝑜𝓌𝓃𝑒𝓇.
𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓂𝒶𝓁 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝐿𝒪𝒯𝑅 𝒻𝒶𝓃.
𝐻𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻.
𝐹𝒩𝒜𝐹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝒮𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈.
𝒮𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎,
𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓇,
𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝓎 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

Lovebean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~7

Postby sorellabac » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:09 am

❅.𝕃𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕦𝕤

Moving back a bit as Galtor stood up, Lockus watched him, hoping that he would be okay. As he started to walk, it was clear that he was not okay. "You're not fine," She insisted, dashing forward to support him, "Here, you can lean on me as we go back." Pressing against him, Lockus made sure that Galtor would be able to lean against her.
sorellabac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lovebean » Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:13 am

galtor gave in and let lockus help him. when she tried to turn him back to the main place he stood still and tilted his head.
"who said we were going back?" he asked pushing forward to go deep er in the forest.
"im going with or without you." he said knowing lockus would most likely fallow him. if not, well then he would explore alone. he smiled. looking at lockus.

<3
𝓈𝒽𝑒/𝒽𝑒𝓇
𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓇.
𝒷𝒾.
𝒸𝒶𝓉 𝑜𝓌𝓃𝑒𝓇.
𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓂𝒶𝓁 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝐿𝒪𝒯𝑅 𝒻𝒶𝓃.
𝐻𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻.
𝐹𝒩𝒜𝐹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝒮𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈.
𝒮𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎,
𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓇,
𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝓎 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

Lovebean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~8

Postby sorellabac » Mon Jan 20, 2020 10:25 am

❅.𝕃𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕦𝕤

As Galtor began to head towards the forest, Lockus paused, thinking about her options before padding after Galtor. "Hey! Wait for me!" She dashed over to him, ready to explore again. Taking a glance at the forest, Lockus licked her lips, hoping they could catch someone soon.
sorellabac

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lovebean » Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:27 am

galtor padded away lockus next to him. :this seems to be an ok place: the sounds and sights intrigued galtor. he also felt guilty for the way he had let his anger get the best of him. he wanted to apologize but did not want lockus to bring up fintor or lenna. he turned his head to face lockus still walking on. his blue eye standing out once more.
"sorry for the anger thing. i dont know what go into me." he said. he sighed "are you hungry? im starved." he smiled his wolf smile. "its a good thing you have only the best hunter moon pack has ever seen!" he wagged his tail. walking on he lisened to lockus response.

<3
𝓈𝒽𝑒/𝒽𝑒𝓇
𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓇.
𝒷𝒾.
𝒸𝒶𝓉 𝑜𝓌𝓃𝑒𝓇.
𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓂𝒶𝓁 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝐿𝒪𝒯𝑅 𝒻𝒶𝓃.
𝐻𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻.
𝐹𝒩𝒜𝐹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝒮𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈.
𝒮𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎,