Dragonhearted- an All Animal Roleplay

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Dragonhearted- an All Animal Roleplay

Postby Bronzewing » Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:46 am

S I K A M A
|Harpy Eagle| Water| Female | tags: Sombra, Niko

"Ah, what a shame. Here." she said, reaching into a bag and handing Niko the card. "It's a little far from here, but they're very good. At least they'll be able to refer you to someone who can help. May I ask, what's wrong with them? Water elemental powers can fix a few things."
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:29 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:Nixx- Dingo (black)- Dark fire- female- Tags: Nox, Storm, Sombra
The black-furred dingo flicked her white-tipped tail a few times, nodding at Storm and finally deciding to actually speak. “Hello. Nice art you have here.” she said. She glanced to Sombra a moment, thinking the jaguar had ignored Nox’s greeting, and let out a snort. Shaking herself, she noticed the painting of a scene with a fox in brush, investigating further. “That’s a cute fox.” she woofed.

Nox- Wolf (black)- Shadows- male- Tags: Nixx, Storm, Sombra
The black wolf huffed when he got nothing back, but then the macaw was speaking to him. He nodded at Storm, saying “My name is Nox, she’s Nixx. M-May I ask your name?” he asked, head tilted. His ears flicked a few times then stilled. He noticed Nixx looking at a painting and moved to look at it as well. “Nixx is right, that’s a cute fox.” he agreed.

Neko- Cat (brown tabby)- Dragonhearted- female- Tags: Niko
The tabbied brown cat continued to sleep...wb

Niko- Fox dog- Normal- male- Tags: Neko, Sikama
He nodded with relief when Sikama held out the card to him, letting out a soft breath. His tail flicked a few times as he took it, flicking his ears back when she asked... “I...don’t actually know, that’s why I’m worried about her. I know cats sleep a lot, but...she’s not a deep sleeper, so when my tail brushed her just now she should’ve got up to scold me...You wouldn’t happen to be able to tell by looking at her, would you?”

(lethargy, but all i can think of that would cause that are really bad things...)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsV » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:51 am

Unicorn3000 wrote:Midnight | Female | Dragonhearted|Cat-dragon| Tags: Cobalt, Ceilo
Midnight jumped at the scary sight. She moved backwards, keeping an eye on the Wolf. Every now and again, her eyes flitted to the snake in the tree. "Umm... I was unnerved by the sudden silence, and then I saw you.... I was a bit curious of why you where here. Usually, this forest is empty....." Moon said cautiously, making sure that there was no mention at all of being Dragonhearted.
She/her
English/ Dutch

I really don't know what to put here aaa

Not too social, but feel free to send trades or messages, I'll try to get back as fast as I can ^^

Uhhh, yeah, hiya, the best of luck with your goals, I believe in you! <3
Have a good day/night, and may you enjoy what you're doing ^^
ItsV

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:41 am

S I K A M A
|Harpy Eagle| Water| Female | tags: Sombra, Niko

Sikama looked up to the quickly darkening sky, flicking a wing- it was almost time for her to head back home. She would buy something another time. "I wouldn't know, I'm no healer. Try to wake her up, I guess." She shrugged her wings, not knowing what she should do about the seller's problem. "I do have to get home, though- it is rapidly getting dark here."

S O M B R A
|Jaguar | Dragonhearted | Female | tags: open

She was already late. Quickly closing up shop and making sure nothing was in a place where it could be stolen she ran for the forest, keeping one eye on the darkening sky. Her dragon curse would kick in soon, that she knew- and she definitely didn't want to be anywhere near an elemental when that happened.

It is almost night. Dragonhearted creatures are beginning to shift.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:39 pm

Nixx- Dingo (black)- Dark fire- female- Tags: Nox,
wip

Nox- Wolf (black)- Shadows- male- Tags: Nixx,
wip

Neko- Cat (brown tabby)- Dragonhearted- female- Tags: Niko
The tabbied brown cat continued to sleep...wb

Niko- Fox dog- Normal- male- Tags: Neko, Sikama
He sighed softly as she said this, nodding at the eagle and putting his stuff away, making sure it was secure and thieves just couldn’t get to it. He felt worry as it got darker, knowing Neko was going to transform...He quickly scruffed the cat as best he could, though her paws still scraped the ground, and rushed off. He glanced at the others still there, glanced at some of them, feeling others’ eyes on him, making it to the forest nearby and lying the cat down, then hiding in a log, just in case...He still had the card with him.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsV » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:22 pm

Unicorn3000 wrote:
Unicorn3000 wrote:Midnight | Female | Dragonhearted|Cat-dragon| Tags: Cobalt, Ceilo
Midnight jumped at the scary sight. She moved backwards, keeping an eye on the Wolf. Every now and again, her eyes flitted to the snake in the tree. "Umm... I was unnerved by the sudden silence, and then I saw you.... I was a bit curious of why you where here. Usually, this forest is empty....." Moon said cautiously, making sure that there was no mention at all of being Dragonhearted.

Midnight | Female | Dragonhearted|Cat-dragon| Tags: Cobalt, Ceilo
Midnight glanced up at the sky. It was getting dark. 'Oh no! It happens at dark...' she thought. "Umm... Well.... I'd better be off. You be careful. This forest is dangerous at night." she said nervously. She could already feel the tingling sensation in her tail and scales. It had begun again. 'Stupid curse' she thought.
(Could Cobalt or Ceilo follow her and find out her secret?)
She/her
English/ Dutch

Not too social, but feel free to send trades or messages, I'll try to get back as fast as I can ^^

ItsV

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:21 pm

C E I L O
|Fer-de-lance | Dragonhearted | Male | tags: Cobalt, Midnight

Ceilo watched one of the creatures leave, seeing a familiar shifting in their scales...the same one that was happening to him at that very moment. Oh no. he thought, looking down at himself. His dragon form was coming through...

He looked over at the cat creature, wondering whether he should follow them or not as they seemed to be Dragonhearted like him. With a sigh and a flick of his tongue he moved on and followed her through the night.

S O M B R A
|Jaguar | Dragonhearted | Female | tags: Niko, Neko

Sombra continued to run, making sure to get as far away as she could from civilization...and almost tripped over a log, falling to the side as part of her started to shift. Oh please, nobody see that...
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:31 pm

Nixx- Dingo (black)- Dark fire- female- Tags: Nox,
wip

Nox- Wolf (black)- Shadows- male- Tags: Nixx,
wip

Neko- Cat (brown tabby)- Dragonhearted- female- Tags: Niko, Sombra
The tabbied brown cat twitched in her sleep, tail lashing in slight discomfort. Then, the brown cat, now a brown dragon, was blinking eyes open, yawning. She sat up and fluttered her wings, staring at Niko a moment...Her eyes soon moved to the Jaguar beyond them, whom was partially transformed. She roared to the other Dragonhearted (Sombra), as it was really one of the only ways to communicate, until the other knew she was there.

Niko- Fox dog- Normal- male- Tags: Neko, Sombra
He noticed a wild cat running, she seemed to have been behind them a little. Then she fell down...Yipping in worry, he jumped from the bush, wanting to go to her. However, a shiver ran down his spine as he felt eyes on him...Spinning round, he laid eyes on the brown dragon, it was just Neko. He lowered himself slightly, just in case.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:05 am

S O M B R A
|Jaguar | Dragonhearted | Female | tags: Niko, Neko

Sombra had almost completely shifted, hearing the roar of another Dragonhearted from nearby. She roared back to show she was there, having shifted completely into a black dragon. She gazed at the brown dragon, tail flicking slowly as if to ask if they were a threat.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsV » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:40 pm

LapisWolf wrote:
C E I L O
|Fer-de-lance | Dragonhearted | Male | tags: Cobalt, Midnight

Ceilo watched one of the creatures leave, seeing a familiar shifting in their scales...the same one that was happening to him at that very moment. Oh no. he thought, looking down at himself. His dragon form was coming through...

He looked over at the cat creature, wondering whether he should follow them or not as they seemed to be Dragonhearted like him. With a sigh and a flick of his tongue he moved on and followed her through the night.

Midnight // Cragon (Cat Dragon) // Dragonhearted // Female // Tags: Ceilo
As Midnight stalked through the trees, desperate to get away from the strangers, as she didn't want to hurt them, she heard a rustling of leaves. She turned around, but saw nothing. "Hello? Is anyone out there? Be warned, I am dangerous!" she said, the sound she made was a mix between the ordinary mewling sound that was normal, and the growling of a dragon.
She looked at her tail, which felt too big for her body. It had a massive isosceles (spike at the end of a dragon's tail) on the tip, weighing it down. The tail was already fully scaled. Her ordinary scales that were always visible where growing heavier, and she was becoming bigger, just a little bit. The wings on her back extended and the embers in her stomach flared, ready to be used by a real dragon, not the excuse of a dragon-cat thing she was during the day. Her ocean blue eyes slitted, becoming more aware and watchful. This process happened every night, but it was tiring.
She/her
English/ Dutch

ItsV

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me