The Hoard - Dragon/Viking Rp/NEW RANKS OPEN

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Hoard - Dragon/Viking Rp/ Open

Postby LeoNyami » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:17 pm

(Anyone sorry I didn't say that it was an open end to see if anyone wanted their character run into)
нєу'ѕ ιт'ѕ LeoNyami нєяє вυт уσυ ¢αи ¢αℓℓ мє ℓєσ.
Was FoalChild please do not steal

ι'м α вιg fαи σf αиιмєѕ αи∂ ωαт¢нє∂ α ωнσℓє вυи¢н ℓιкє fαιяу тαιℓ, иαяυтσ, ∂єαтн иσтє, fяυιтѕ вαѕкєт, вℓα¢к вυтℓєя, αи∂ ѕσмє мσяє.
αℓѕσ му αναтαя ιѕ му ¢нαяα¢тєя мα∂є ву ¢αу.
ι ℓσνє тσ яσℓєρℓαу ѕσ ιf уσυ тнιик уσυ нανє α яσℓєρℓαу ι ℓιкє тσ נσιи נυѕт мєѕѕαgє мє.
тнє αиιмє ι'м ωαт¢нιиg иσω ιѕ...
Too many to list just shoot me a pm if you curious if I am watching it
LeoNyami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~kala~ » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:05 am

nightmare|438|Lead scout|female|

Nightmare wakes up from a long night she looks out of her den looking at the crystal she moves it out of sight.she opens hr wings roars and takes off flying through the sky and scouting the border making sure no humans are on the land of the dragon.she lands on a mountain watching everything she looks up then opens her mouth and breaths lightning out.she flys back landing near her den,she walks to her den and sits outside she watches the dragons and closing her eyes thinking of her family.
~kala~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:50 am

Aria | Female | Hetero | 318 | Warrior | Crush/Mate: Open | Tags: Open

Aria spread her wings, the royal blue membrane shining in the sun. With a few swift bounds, she took off into the air, ignoring the other dragons she passed by. The tall dragoness scouted over the rocky terrain, looking for a sign of a deer or large prey animal.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:41 am

(I have Daenerys open)

Kodlak - Viking - Blacksmith
He shook his head. "Aye, but that's alright. I don't need me a wee break, I'm happy with working. Keeps the bordem away and brings in the queens cash." He said with a smile before going and reheating the forge up. Causing a wave of heat to expand from the source itself. It was a humid heat since they lived right by the ocean. Daenerys lived her vast navy and her small army.

Rathian - Dragon - King
He slowly raised himself off his gen hoard and walked out of his den and into the Nest. The Nest was the dragons home, a place for all dragons to come and live peacefully under his rule. He used his wings like forearms since he was technically a wyvern. He made his way to his throne, a massive uncut ruby that he sat on near the back of the nest. He used this perch to watch over his dragons and make sure nothing when wrong. He could see straight to the next entrance from here.

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeoNyami » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:11 am

LeoNyami wrote:
Reese Finich~20~Male~Warrior~Location: Town~Tagged: Open
Reese started patrolling the town for any signs of those foul beast. He frowned at the thought of them. They had changed his life forever. He was going to make them pay for it. He was lucky not to get too injured during the attack. His sword hung loosely off his belt ready to be pulled out and into action. His eyes were in the sky not looking at the ground.He felt himself bumping into something or someone. "Whoops," he said.
(Open for anyone to be the person run into)

Azula~215~Female~Scout~Location: The Nest~Tagged: Rathian
Azula bounced into the common area excited for the day to get started. She let her tail softly hit the ground sending a few rocks here and there. She looked up to the throne to see Rathian in his usual spot. "Morning," she chirped her eyes sparkling like sapphires. She was curious what the orders were today. She hoped to spread her wings and get a few new feathers for her collection. Metallic color ones were her favorite since to change color in the light.

ι'м α вιg fαи σf αиιмєѕ αи∂ ωαт¢нє∂ α ωнσℓє вυи¢н ℓιкє fαιяу тαιℓ, иαяυтσ, ∂єαтн иσтє, fяυιтѕ вαѕкєт, вℓα¢к вυтℓєя, αи∂ ѕσмє мσяє.
ι ℓσνє тσ яσℓєρℓαу ѕσ ιf уσυ тнιик уσυ нανє α яσℓєρℓαу ι ℓιкє тσ נσιи נυѕт мєѕѕαgє мє.
LeoNyami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:14 am

Rathian - Dragon - King
He looked down at the young female. He recognized Azula, as he knew all dragons under his reign. A warm smile played at his feathery lips. "Good Morning, Azula. How are you today?" He asked her, his tail flicking to and fro, he always enjoyed their company.

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeoNyami » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:24 am

Azula~215~Female~Scout~Location: The Nest~Tagged: Rathian
A smile spread across Aua's face hearing Rathian's words. "Good as always, King Rathian.Thanks for asking. What about yourself?" She cheerfully said her paws tapped against the ground with excitement and to release energy. She was often cheerful and ready to get started as soon as she woke up.

LeoNyami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:27 am

solva
24 | warrior | female | no crush/husband | tags; kodlak

solva listened to the male and shrugged in response, wiping her sword off on her clothing. "yeah. there isn't much else to do," solva murmured, glancing around the area with a slight sigh. she was grateful that they hadn't encountered a dragon in a little while, but the days sort of blended into one another when you repeated the same process each day. solva shook her head, pushing her long black hair out of the way.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:27 am

Aria | Female | Hetero | Dragon | 318 | Warrior | Fire | Crush/Mate: Open | Tags: Open

She soon spotted a mountain goat. It wasn't much, but it was good enough for practice. She swooped down, breathing a thin trail of flames onto the creature. It was just enough to sear it, not destroying it, but still killing it. The dragoness smiled slyly in successes and went to head back to the the nests. As she flew, she let the wind go against her smooth scales, her rock like tail out straight behind her. When she arrived, Aria placed the catch in the communal pile of prey(which I'm assuming they have) and looked at it for a couple of seconds, pride in her eyes. She soon heard conversation and turned to see the king talking to one of the scouts. She had never really spoken to the king, besides when taking in orders. He seemed nice, but she spent most of her time working, hunting, or gathering. Aria never interacted with many others in her daily routine. She had to work hard to achieve her goal.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:37 am

Rathian - Dragon - King
He nodded with a smile. "I am well, i have a task for you today. Word is there's been a viking ship nearing out river. I'd like you to go and see what you can find, then please report back to me." He asked her, the last thing they needed was Vikings attacking the nest for their hoards. Each Dragons hoard could buy continents. Rathian knew his hoard would be extremely valuable to the Vikings, as he slept on a bed of gems each night. He shook his head clear of thoughts and looked at Azula.

Kodlak - Viking - Blacksmith
He nodded. "Aye Lassie... word on the street is theres been a bandit gathering, they want to raid the dragons nest. If i were you, i'd have a wee talk with the Queen. Those bandits mess with the dragons, and our town would go up in flames. I'd rather an army then a few men." He said softly to her, looking around as he did. "They don't know a blasted thing of them there dragons... that King would burn them all before they stepped foot in the wee mountain of theirs." He said and folded his arms.

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage