❖Rage❖ | Open & Accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Lolak (Post 4) Inika (Post 3)

Postby niko. » Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:55 am

Lolak ↠ Female ↠ Omega ↠ Elemental ↠ Fire ↠ Tags: Oscuro
Lolak briefly lifted her head, ears flattened, as she heard the brute approach. Her fur slightly spiked as she saw who it was, and heard him speak. The even more embarassed she wolf felt her face heat up as she tried to improve her posture and look 'prideful'. He saw that! Lolak screamed to herself in her head. I made myself look like an idiot! Worse, in front of him! The omega groaned, resisting the urge to run and hide her face in her paws. Her paws ignited the ground beneath them again, making her overall panic. She tried to hide it with her tail, hoping Oscuro hadn't seen her moment of insecurity, and then this moment of overreaction. Lolak whined quietly, wishing this meeting to end before she embarassed herself in front of her crush, her tribe, and the other tribes even more. Her legs almost froze, not allowing her to dash off. The alerted she wolf tensed up, trying to keep her attention from wandering to the attracting eyes of the black wolf under the tree. Her reddened face gave off the remains of a panicked feeling and her embarassing actions. The posture she forged slumped slightly more as she pondered how her alpha almost seemed to want to embarass her. The omega's gaze continously wandered to the male, Oscuro, who had instructed her before, but as often as that happened she adjusted her posture- she tried to follow his orders.

Inika ↠ Female ↠ Beta Female ↠ Land Runners ↠ Tags: Delta

The beta female of the Land Runners tribe picked up the agitation of an elemental wolf. As if the low ranked wolf hadn't ruined her image of the gifted tribe, another elemental had topped the cake. She offically deemed the Elementals her worst favorite tribe. Not jumping to any conclusions whatsoever that she may be over exaggerating, Inika proceeded to watch the Elemental wolves more carefully, trying to find any weaknesses or faults amongst their tribe and alpha. "Maybe if they stopped being 'gifted' for one day, their alpha will get off her high horse and realize that she jumped in too soon.. Because she cant stop..!" Inika snickered to herself, immediately piping down after becoming aware of how rude she was being. The cold feeling didnt leave her insides, though. She wasnt done with seeing how the Elementals faired. Her biggest dream was to see the day that her tribe was the most powerful, just to rub it in the gifted tribes' faces when they were better than them without any puny powers.
niko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♚ Okami ♛ Post 7 ♚

Postby s o r r o w s » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:19 pm

╔════════════╗

Name Okami x
Age Five years old x
Gender Female x
Tribe & Rank The Sky Keepers Alpha x
Orientation Lesbian x
Crush Open x
Mate Open x
Location Neutral Territory x
Mood/Mindset Confident|Annoyed x
Tags Everyone, specifically Inika x

╚════════════╝

Okami growled, it annoyed her how much the wolves weren't listening and couldn't be quiet for one second. What was even more annoying was Inika who seemed to not know the word respect. "Do you know what respect is Land Runner? Just because you're a beta doesn't mean you can be disrespectful of the other tribes, especially the alphas. Even if you hate us all out of jealousy gives you no right to be disrespectful. Hold your tongue still, cut it off if you must. We already know that she's young, no need to dive into it." The female barked at her, her voice was loud and dominant, and her tone was harsh as she was ready to fight the other for being so disrespectful. Luckily she wasn't aiming at her just yet, or else Okami may of just asked for a fight right there at that very moment. She stayed sitting down, no matter how much she wanted to get up and tell it to her face she didn't. Would they call her a coward for not getting up? Yes, but she didn't care. Okami didn't fight unless she needed to, despite if she wanted to go over there and set her straight.
s o r r o w s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔ danica 3 || ♒ delta 4

Postby sin.namoroll » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:15 pm

DANICA
        ────────────────────
      { female } { lead weather wolf//powerful flier } { sky keepers tribe } { open }

danica's tail twitched slightly in annoyance. why couldn't every wolf just shut up? she glanced across to the beta and the elemental. the water wolf seemed to have a very triumphant look on his face. danica turned her head, remaining calm as her alpha scolded inika. she tensed her muscles, feeling the tension in the air and the anger radiating off okami. when it came to fight or flight instinct, the weather wolf certainly had a flight instinct. she wasn't good at battling, hence the reason she is a weather wolf, but she was prepared to fight if it meant protecting her alpha. okami was her friend, not just her leader, and so danica would fight with everything she had in her if a war did manage to break out. land runners are so arrogant.

DELTA
        ────────────────────
      { male } { hunter//water wolf } { elemental tribe } { inika }

delta couldn't help but smirk triumphantly as inika was snapped at by okami. what right do you have to disrespect another tribe? the brute thought as he sat up straighter. he could feel tension crackling through the air like lightening, and it ran through his pelt and stood his fur on end. what if a war did break out? that could start a forest fire! or a tsunami! delta knew fine well that a fire or a tsunami would certainly be the result of a war. the elements would crash to the floor, and perhaps the land runners would be no more. the grey wolf sighed, the raging seas inside of him starting to calm. he attempted to focus on the alphas as they tried desperately to shush the tribes and share their news, but he couldn't help but keep the smirk plastered on his face. inika needs to learn she can't talk trash about another tribe.
sin.namoroll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❖Rage❖ | Open & Accepting

Postby lvxe » Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:33 am

xxxxxxxxxIMANI
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    xxxland runners . f/2y7m . tagged; no one

Imani sat idly by as she desperately tried to drown out the incessant bickering back and forth between wolves, her mind drifted off into the clouds like always, watching the nature surround her and letting it carry away her negative thoughts. As her brain drifted off into a world of her own, a beetle made its way onto her paw and with an utterly ungraceful yet swift move she had fallen on her face, giggling quietly to herself watching the rather large beetle hastily scurry off into the ground, she promptly picked herself up, hoping no one had noticed her little mishap with a rather large beetle.
lvxe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❖Rage❖ | Open & Accepting

Postby Awesomeness Horsies » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:03 am

Winter|Warrior female|Land runners
Winter watched as Inika was scolded by Okami. It was a little amusing, but she was annoyed, too. She fought the urge to speak out against the Sky Keeper, but what she did do was edge a tiny bit closer to the confrontation. If Okami wanted a fight, there would be two wolves to meet her. Although she could see how Inika's taunts would annoy another wolf, Winter's opinion of Okami only went down when she had targeted the beta of the Land Runners, and when she saw an elemental smirking, her annoyance was kindled into hatred.
Awesomeness Horsies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Clay 3 | Oscuro 3

Postby Slabby » Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:23 am

Clay
| 3 years | Male | Healer | Land Runner | Tags: Okami & Inika
Clay watched as Inika got scolded she deserved it, but still Okami was a bit harsh the intense mood made him uneasy. He looked all the negative scowls and how many of the other wolves looked like they were about to fight. Slowly aproaching both Okami and Inika "Now ladies this is called the n-neutral territory for a reason!" Clay spoquted quickly. "An we all are high ranks so let's try to be all bit more chill the Last thing we want is to negatively influence our packs" Clay let out a stiff and awkward laugh.

Oscuro
| 5 years | Male | Hunter | Elemental / Earth |
Oscuro was personally amused by the two she wolves bickering and how awkward and tense everyone was. It was like watching a baby deer attempt to walk for the first time .
Slabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♔ danica 3 || ♒ delta 5

Postby sin.namoroll » Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:15 am

DANICA
        ────────────────────
      { female } { lead weather wolf//powerful flier } { sky keepers tribe } { open }

danica's tail twitched slightly in annoyance. why couldn't every wolf just shut up? she glanced across to the beta and the elemental. the water wolf seemed to have a very triumphant look on his face. danica turned her head, remaining calm as her alpha scolded inika. she tensed her muscles, feeling the tension in the air and the anger radiating off okami. when it came to fight or flight instinct, the weather wolf certainly had a flight instinct. she wasn't good at battling, hence the reason she is a weather wolf, but she was prepared to fight if it meant protecting her alpha. okami was her friend, not just her leader, and so danica would fight with everything she had in her if a war did manage to break out. land runners are so arrogant.

DELTA
        ────────────────────
      { male } { hunter//water wolf } { elemental tribe } { oscuro }

the water wolf turned to look at oscuro, a fellow hunter of the elemental tribe. "it's quite amusing, is it not?" the brute spoke to the earth wolf, quieter still so no wolf such as inika could hear. "they're like pups fighting over insignificant matters. and all this because a couple of wolves got a bit too overexcited. it's simply ridiculous, in the entertaining way." delta chuckled quietly as he sat beside the older hunter, turning his head away from oscuro to see how inika would react to her scolding. every wolf was getting more and more fidgety with each passing moment, and murmurs rippled through the tribes.
sin.namoroll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Inika (Post 4)

Postby niko. » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:41 am

Inika ↠ ♀ ↠ Beta Female ↠ Land Runners ↠ Tags: Okami, Kousei, Delta, Clay

The beta female whipped her head to look at the Healer of her tribe, whispering quickly. "How about we just make it quieter then? We aren't fighting, are we, now, Clay? It'll all be over soon, and I apologize for this- thank you, sir." She turned her head back to Okami, whispering a sharp reply to the alpha's obscene barking and growling directed towards her."Since you know any more than I, scolding me in a manner, just as if I were just a pup! O, Queen Okami, forgive me, for I have only tried to be truthful!" Inika sneered in a mocking manner. "You too know how she is young, it seems. Then why don't you just allow others to accept it as well, as you formerly have?" The beta spoke calmly, but still in a nasty tone. "I know you don't like me, and I'm sure my... Sister... wouldn't like it either... And I know this isn't very suitable for us of high ranking, but.. Oh, I dont know. I guess, since I'm a Land Runner," Inika sharpened the word as if it were poison on her tongue in a mocking manner, "I dont get much of a say in what you or anyone else does or thinks of me... Correct? And that is why, Okami, you choose to pummel me in such a public manner?" The beta disliked social matters, so she cut it off quickly. "I will apologize, but I wont take back what I've said previously... Now, if you'll excuse me, your highness, I'll let you continue with your announcements, as scheduled. I believe that you've made enough of a fool of yourself for one day..." Inika trailed as her own mention of her sister took effect to her. "Im sorry, everyone.." She shuffled stiffly near her alpha, Kousei, whispering an apology for making an idiot of herself and her tribe. Her eyes scanned around, noticing the eyes of Delta on her- as before. Noticing him smirking and watching, she averted her eyes down shamefully, her softer side coming into full effect as her brain pondered on the subject of her sister. I'm the real fool here...
Last edited by niko. on Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
niko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby derision » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:54 am

kousei alpha male of the land runners male interacting with numerous

boopKousei was silent most of this time, but turned to look at Inika with clear disapproval. He was prepared to voice his opinion of how childish that was before Okami spoke. The brute gave the other wolf the spotlight, agreeing fully. Sure, he may be envious, but his duty as an alpha was to remain neutral and lead his pack. Kousei may have agreed with Okami, but her voice was quite harsh and a bit blunt even to him. It was definitely not the way to speak to one as hot-headed as Inika.
      boopHe regarded Clay, appreciating how he helped the tension die down a bit. When Inika exploded, Kousei growled loudly, "Enough! This is a truce, and you are my beta and second in command. It is your duty to remain peaceful and mature. You have publicly talked poorly of another, and in return, made a fool of us." The alpha trailed off when Inika apologized, and his gaze softened.
      boopThe wolf stood to his full height, and he looked at the other wolves. "I am deeply sorry for this," He said, looking at everyone. "It will not happen again." Kousei glanced at Inika, making sure she understood. "However, all is well. We are all meeting here for a reason, after all."
      boopHis tail swished as he watched a wolf he knew to be called Delta smirk at Inika. Physically restraining himself from snarling, he sat down and watched the others, not the least bit anxious. Okami was fair, she would understand. At least, that is what he hoped.
derision

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♚ Okami ♛ Post 8 ♚

Postby s o r r o w s » Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:25 am

╔════════════╗

Name Okami x
Age Five years old x
Gender Female x
Tribe & Rank The Sky Keepers Alpha x
Orientation Lesbian x
Crush Imanix
Mate Open x
Location Neutral Territory x
Mood/Mindset Disappointed x
Tags Everyone, specifically Kousei x

╚════════════╝
"I'm sorry for speaking to her so rudely Kousei, it was not my right. I will try to watch myself next time. But if she sasses me again, I do not promise anything." Okami told him, settling herself as she scraped her paw against the ground lightly. That was until she fully let Delta's words sink in, wanting to growl at him to. What disrespectful tribes. No wonder our first Alpha took to the skies immediately. The female thought, ready to say her words about her tribe then take off with them. Why should she allow her tribe to speak with such disrespectful dolts? She shouldn't, but she would because that's what her family wanted. "You may speak first Kousei, we don't have big news. Just the weather patterns as usual." Okami told him, letting him speak first. She had disrespected his beta, it was the least she could do. Within her mind she could only be disappointed with herself. She was already messing up on her first solo meeting, maybe her parents were right. All she wanted to do was back up Sasha, sure she was young but she was still an alpha. Within her head she replayed Inika's words, and all she could think of was the ways she's messed up already. Not only that, but how disrespectful she had been. She was taught to be respectful of all wolves, no matter the rank or tribe, and here she had broken that. I'm a failure, I can't believe my parents witnessed me like this.
s o r r o w s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me