Carter's Home for the Strange and Mythical V.2 (Accepting!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Carter's Home for the Strange and Mythical V.2 (Acceptin

Postby Fraus » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:07 am

Bruiser looked between them. "Feisty" He muttered, hiding round Ella's heels
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:29 am

Dr. Ollie E. Watson

After he finished cleaning up all the blood in the room and on the birds feathers he carried the bird out and set her gently into a cage with a comfy bed, food and water. He left the door open so when the bird woke up she could get out if needed. He had the cast which was over the sutures that held the half of her wing to her side the color pink. He even took a black marker and made a heart on it. He walked out of the medical ward and to the birds friends. "She'll be okay, she's still under sedation but she should be close to waking up soon. Her wing has a cast on it which is holding her sutures in place. She shouldn't go into water, try to fly or move it too much or the sutures will come out and she'll need to go under surgery again for more sutures and a clean cast. The cast can come off in about one to two months." Piper still was hiding in a kitten sized space. she ended up falling asleep.
[Waiting for reply]

Leya

She saw Newt as he came out from the shelters doors and asked if she wanted to go hunting. She hasn't gone hunting with a human in some time now. He would need her saddle and bridle. "I'd love to. You need to get my saddle and bridle though." The female alastair stood up and glanced down at the saint Bernard and African wild dog. "Do you want to come?"

Bruno

He looked to Newt. A little weary of the stranger. He stayed quiet while both of them spoke to each other, feeling awkward about the situation. He zoned out, going back into reality when he and his son were offered to come along. "Of course."

Lucifer

He choked on a growl when a man came from the shelter. His father already was weary of him. He dug at the ground beneath him while they spoke. His head shot up when his father agreed to go hunting with them. "Hunting? With a man we just met?"
- DDB
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:30 am

OOC: Accepted, and try to use some kind of OOC when you're not talking as your character.

Toothless - I honestly didn't see that. Thank you for telling me!
BIC:
Carter looked to his phone and saw Newt's message. He scowled and wanted to throw the phone into the wall. "Who is that?" he scowled, glaring at the carrier with Sunburn inside. He then replied back to Newt, telling him to not allow her to mess with any of the enclosures.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:35 am

Ink frowned as he walked away, "there goes that plan." She muttered irritability. She padded a different direction thinking of a name for 1. "Everyone deserves a name." She smiled slightly.
~~~~~
Bluel thought for a moment, an idea popping into her head. "I know how you can get cooled off." She smiled as she lifted her onto her back and looked around for one of the vets her eyes landing on Newt. "Howdy sir, do you by any chance know anyone around here that can give hair cuts?" She asked awkwardly
~~~~~
Suko muttered some words under her breath as she watched the rain slow down. "That came out of nowhere." She mumbled as she looked back at her cast, trying to move her wing. She felt little movement in the cast, "maybe..." She teared off a chunk of the cast, feeling the soft fragile wing encased in the casting. She ripped off the rest of the cast, her wing folding back in neatly. "Wonderful." She smiled slightly, dragging the shredded cast out of the den and burying it a little ways away from her den. She opened her wings, her newly fixed one folding out more slowly. "Worth a try I guess.." She smiled to herself as she started to lift herself off the ground, soon to be gracefully flying over the clouds. She flew into the sky disappearing above the clouds, feeling the cool wings blow in her face. She barked happily as she landed on a tall building in the city, looking over the edge.
--------
OOC: I'm going to keep her like this until I feel motivated to rp with her and or someone interacts with her.
~~~~~
Clockworks yawned feeling a little tired. She looked around and padded into an empty cage. She curled up and decided to take a little nap.
Last edited by Night Troubles on Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

x
━━━ ━━━
-Back from the watery grave-
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -
Pm me if you wanna talk or start a role play!

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:38 am

Your welcome!))

Newt felt his phone vibrate and looked at the message Carter sent him back. He texted back saying he just got done lecturing her about it. He looked at Leya and went to fetch her saddle and bridle. He made it back barely able to hold the large saddle and dropped it at his feet. "You two can come." Newt said to the dogs and smiled. "Alright you have to lay down for me to put these on you. I won't be able to lift it that high without smacking my face with your saddle." Newt said when he looked back to Leya.

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Happiness Comes in WAVES
╚═══════════════════════════╝

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:46 am

Ella looked at Carter. She frowned,"What went on?" Ella sighed. She glanced at the window.
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:49 am

Dr. Ollie E. Watson

After he finished cleaning up all the blood in the room and on the birds feathers he carried the bird out and set her gently into a cage with a comfy bed, food and water. He left the door open so when the bird woke up she could get out if needed. He had the cast which was over the sutures that held the half of her wing to her side the color pink. He even took a black marker and made a heart on it. He walked out of the medical ward and to the birds friends. "She'll be okay, she's still under sedation but she should be close to waking up soon. Her wing has a cast on it which is holding her sutures in place. She shouldn't go into water, try to fly or move it too much or the sutures will come out and she'll need to go under surgery again for more sutures and a clean cast. The cast can come off in about one to two months." Piper still was hiding in a kitten sized space. she ended up falling asleep.
[Waiting for reply]

Leya

Leya laid down and waited patiently for her saddle and bridle to be put on her. Memories flooded to her head remembering her old owner using a step stool to put the saddle on and having to bend her head down for the bridle. Her short fluffy tail wagged remembering Jackie. "What am I?" She tilted her head at the saint Bernard. "I'm an Alastair, basically a horse sized fluffy wolf with different markings. Were used for transportation, hunting, guarding, and companionship."

Bruno

The old dog sat down and watched quietly, confused by the reasoning of the saddle and bridle. He questioned what she was, and wondered if she was a breed of wolf or dog. "What are you?" He hoped he didn't sound rude.

Lucifer

He watched the man carefully. He did wanted to go hunting after being unsuccessful all day. He had to agree with his father, what is she? "Huh, makes sense." He didn't expect the females answer to be what it was.
- DDB
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:52 am

"Some dog let them out." grumbled Carter, "I guess Newt chewed her out, but I will be as well." He put his face in his hands, just wanting to yell. The dogs looked at the carrier and growled.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:52 am

Ink frowned as he walked away, "there goes that plan." She muttered irritability. She padded a different direction thinking of a name for 1. "Everyone deserves a name." She smiled slightly.
~~~~~
Bluel thought for a moment, an idea popping into her head. "I know how you can get cooled off." She smiled as she lifted her onto her back and looked around for one of the vets her eyes landing on Newt. "Howdy sir, do you by any chance know anyone around here that can give hair cuts?" She asked awkwardly
~~~~~
Suko muttered some words under her breath as she watched the rain slow down. "That came out of nowhere." She mumbled as she looked back at her cast, trying to move her wing. She felt little movement in the cast, "maybe..." She teared off a chunk of the cast, feeling the soft fragile wing encased in the casting. She ripped off the rest of the cast, her wing folding back in neatly. "Wonderful." She smiled slightly, dragging the shredded cast out of the den and burying it a little ways away from her den. She opened her wings, her newly fixed one folding out more slowly. "Worth a try I guess.." She smiled to herself as she started to lift herself off the ground, soon to be gracefully flying over the clouds. She flew into the sky disappearing above the clouds, feeling the cool wings blow in her face. She barked happily as she landed on a tall building in the city, looking over the edge.
--------
OOC: I'm going to keep her like this until I feel motivated to rp with her and or someone interacts with her.
~~~~~
Clockworks yawned feeling a little tired. She looked around and padded into an empty cage. She curled up and decided to take a little nap.

x
━━━ ━━━
-Back from the watery grave-
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -
Pm me if you wanna talk or start a role play!

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fraus » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:53 am

Bruiser looked between the two confused. He turned to Ella and pawed at her leg. "What's going on?" He tilted his head, looking back at Carter
Fraus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me