Carter's Home for the Strange and Mythical V.2 (Accepting!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Carter's Home for the Strange and Mythical V.2 (Acceptin

Postby Night Troubles » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:11 am

Ink sighed as she set the bowl of left over chicken back into the fridge, "alright ill call you, 1. I guess..." She muttered as she padded over next to him and sat down. "Well your cool looking to just be called 1. Could I call you something else? If you don't mind." She smiled towards him warmly again. He looked like if she got to know him, he would be a little nicer.
~~~~~
Bluel made the same grumpy face as she did. "Ma no what?" She smiled rolling over onto her back, making it look like silverdusk hang down like a bat. "Silverdusk... I thought you were a cat not a bat." She giggled playfully, waving her paw in the air.
~~~~~
Suko muttered some words under her breath as she watched the rain slow down. "That came out of nowhere." She mumbled as she looked back at her cast, trying to move her wing. She felt little movement in the cast, "maybe..." She teared off a chunk of the cast, feeling the soft fragile wing encased in the casting. She ripped off the rest of the cast, her wing folding back in neatly. "Wonderful." She smiled slightly, dragging the shredded cast out of the den and burying it a little ways away from her den. She opened her wings, her newly fixed one folding out more slowly. "Worth a try I guess.." She smiled to herself as she started to lift herself off the ground, soon to be gracefully flying over the clouds. She flew into the sky disappearing above the clouds, feeling the cool wings blow in her face. She barked happily as she landed on a tall building in the city, looking over the edge.
~~~~~
Clockwork padded out of the room feeling energy pulsing through her body, hinted with a little sleepyness. She hadn't seen fang or sunburn since she had opened their cages. She looked around the shelter, spotting Newt. "Hello!" She smiled as she walked over to him. "Have you seen sunburn or fang? I wanted to play with them after I opened their cages for them." She looked up at him innocently unknowing that she wants supposed to open their cages.

x
━━━ ━━━
-Back from the watery grave-
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -
Pm me if you wanna talk or start a role play!

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmokyOni » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:14 am

I mad a small squeak as she moved. "no!" I rolled away and flicked my tail. I came to the entrance of the cage and looked out of it, a bit of a fall, but its a way out, and i wanted to walk. "Play!" I squeaked, let a paw dangle out of the cage.
SmokyOni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:17 am

Ink sighed as she set the bowl of left over chicken back into the fridge, "alright ill call you, 1. I guess..." She muttered as she padded over next to him and sat down. "Well your cool looking to just be called 1. Could I call you something else? If you don't mind." She smiled towards him warmly again. He looked like if she got to know him, he would be a little nicer.
~~~~~
Bluel thought for a moment her better judgement saying to stay in here, but her other part winning the vote. "Alright we could go out, but you have to behave and be,careful." She warned sternly as she pushed the cage doors open and picked the kit up and set her on the ground. She allowed the kit lead the way.
~~~~~
Suko muttered some words under her breath as she watched the rain slow down. "That came out of nowhere." She mumbled as she looked back at her cast, trying to move her wing. She felt little movement in the cast, "maybe..." She teared off a chunk of the cast, feeling the soft fragile wing encased in the casting. She ripped off the rest of the cast, her wing folding back in neatly. "Wonderful." She smiled slightly, dragging the shredded cast out of the den and burying it a little ways away from her den. She opened her wings, her newly fixed one folding out more slowly. "Worth a try I guess.." She smiled to herself as she started to lift herself off the ground, soon to be gracefully flying over the clouds. She flew into the sky disappearing above the clouds, feeling the cool wings blow in her face. She barked happily as she landed on a tall building in the city, looking over the edge.
~~~~~
Clockwork padded out of the room feeling energy pulsing through her body, hinted with a little sleepyness. She hadn't seen fang or sunburn since she had opened their cages. She looked around the shelter, spotting Newt. "Hello!" She smiled as she walked over to him. "Have you seen sunburn or fang? I wanted to play with them after I opened their cages for them." She looked up at him innocently unknowing that she wants supposed to open their cages.

x
━━━ ━━━
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmokyOni » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:20 am

I giggled happily when we were out, I looked around and wobbled un evenly, but finally did some walking, I came over, close to a counter. I smelt something, not like milk, but sweet and meaty, a bit like blood too. I stood on my hind legs a tiny bit, and leaned against a cardboard door. "yums??" I mewled, and looked up, trying to see what was making the tasty smell.
SmokyOni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:25 am

~~~~~
Bluel watched the kit explore stopping at a cabinet (I might be wrong) her head tilting a little confused herself. "What's in there?" She asked peeking into it seeing food. "Oh that's what the older animals eat I think. But your still too young to eat that. You'll have to wait a lil longer" she was curious and didn't know much about it either, since she was quite new to the shelter also.
~~~~~
~~~~~

x
━━━ ━━━
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmokyOni » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:30 am

I backed when she opened it. "No!" that definitely wasnt what i was smelling, I look up, trying to find a way ontop of the cupboards.I saw a little jar and it had soft looking things, (cat treats, lol) and they were small, it smelt good. I scrambled up the wall, and flopped over. "grr.." I used my tiny powerful hind legs to jump up, and i leaped onto the counter. I looked down at mama and smiled. The tiles covering the top if the shelf-cupboards were slippery, and my legs slowly sprawled out, i soon laid out like a animal mat.
SmokyOni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:36 am

~~~~~
Bluel snorted trying to hold back her laughter at the kits position, "ohh, you mean the cat treats? Ya I guess you could have some." She shrugged as she tried to leap up onto the counter but failing miserably. "Stupid stubby legs." She muttered to herself as she clumsily scrambled up the counter walls. Once she reached the top... out of breath she reached for the treats pulling out one. "Make sure to chew or you could choke and I dunno how to get a piece of food out of a kits throat." She warned as she pushed the treat towards her adoptive kit, sitting down.
~~~~~
~~~~~

x
━━━ ━━━
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmokyOni » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:39 am

I still laid like a mat, but moved my head forward, twisting it to get it with my small tooth and swallowed the small soft squishy treat. i would guess this is only what part of meat tasted like. "Yums!" I squeak and try standing up, flopping over again. I finally scrambled up ontop of my legs, and came over to the top of the jar, i stick my face into the jar, and eat one by one, the treats were so yummy.
SmokyOni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:55 pm

"You let them out?" Newt said. He had an angry tone in his voice. "Clockwork of you see an animal an in enclosure leave it in the enclosure. You could of just cost me my job." He pulled out his phone and texted Carter that he figured out who opened the enclosures.

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Happiness Comes in WAVES
╚═══════════════════════════╝

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:15 pm

~~~~~
Bluel giggled as she lifted the kit out of the jar and placed the lid back on it. "Sliverdusk, you can't be eatin all of those or y'all get a stomach ache." She smiled slightly, her tone hinted with amusement as she took her off the counter and back onto the floor. "Lets keep explorin shall we?"
~~~~~
~~~~~
Clockwork looked up at him, a little shocked by his tone but wasn't effected much. "It ain't like you told me not to! How was I suppose to know that?" She growled at him. She had always had a bit of a snappy attitude, so she didn't usually know what she had said until it was too late. "Sorry bout that... I didn't mean to be rude." She whined sitting down, her head hanging.

x
━━━ ━━━
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles