The Hoard - Dragon/Viking Rp/NEW RANKS OPEN

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Hoard - Dragon/Viking Rp/ Open

Postby LonelyForestFae » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:55 am

Aria | Female | Hetero | Dragon | 318 | Warrior | Fire | Crush/Mate: Open | Tags: Open

The lean, navy blue dragon had spent most of her recent free time guarding the nest, watching for humans. Luckily there were none, but the nedthad to be protected by someone. She got little sleep and only hunted when she could. She hasn't added to her slightly shining hoard in days.

(Sorry for inactivity. I caught a case of post show depression. It's not technically real, just a term for when you're sad after a show's ended)
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:07 am

i. General Knowledge

Name: Carolin Darkbrew
    Job (If Citizen): 'Witch Doctor' (Potionmaster)

ii. Appearance
    Height: 5'8
    Weight: 104 lbs (skinny!)
    Body Type: Skinny and muscled
    Hair: White (due to a potion that changed her hair white)
    Eye Color: Hazelnut Brown
    Skin Tone: Pale
    Tattoos/Piercings/others: She has the tattoo of a dragon running up one of her arms

iii. Personality
    Personality Description: She is much friendlier than she appears and doesn't want to cause anyone harm. Simply wishes to share her knowledge with the village. She is very intelligent (thus her skill in potion making) and is very cautious when it comes to exploring. Kind, Cautious, Friendly, Intelligent, and Stubborn at times.
    Likes: Dragons, dragon scales, potions, Spiders, Snakes, Owls (basically anything that will give her a chance to make a new potion or make a useful one)
    Dislikes: Rocks

iv. Relationships
    Sexuality: Straight
    Crush: None
    Dating/Married: None

Extra Information

She doesn't live within the town and lives out a ways away from the village, but she is still considered a citizen as she is on the viking land. She owns her own little patch of land that grows various plants in a garden and is considered a little crazy by the locals as she is often found talking to herself, but a valuable member as she has extensive knowledge of the residing dragons and helps the locals by making remedies that cure the harsher sicknesses that hit the town.

(who likes this idea?)
Last edited by Faemyse on Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeoNyami » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:13 am

Azula~215~Female~Scout~Location: Dragon Land~Tagged: Open
"Better head back before the other start to worry," Azula said taking a look around. No sigh of humans or this mystery dragon. It was disappointing in some ways for the young dragon. Good in many other ways. She was hoping she would spot a bird because that met she could have a feather. Not all were just collect to collect they had meaning behind them which made them very special to her.

Reese Finich~20~Male~Warrior~Location: Town~Tagged: Open
Reese look around as he rode around not spot anything. If she didn't want to be found, the sound of a bear rushing around with the tapping of claws wouldn't help. He let out another soft whistle to get the bear to stop. He carefully climbed off then told the bear to go rest somewhere. He held his sword to prevent it from causing sound. He wished he had an idea where the young princess had gone. He could be looking in the wrong area for all he knew she didn't come back when hearing the dragon kind.
нєу'ѕ ιт'ѕ LeoNyami нєяє вυт уσυ ¢αи ¢αℓℓ мє ℓєσ.
Was FoalChild please do not steal

ι'м α вιg fαи σf αиιмєѕ αи∂ ωαт¢нє∂ α ωнσℓє вυи¢н ℓιкє fαιяу тαιℓ, иαяυтσ, ∂єαтн иσтє, fяυιтѕ вαѕкєт, вℓα¢к вυтℓєя, αи∂ ѕσмє мσяє.
αℓѕσ му αναтαя ιѕ му ¢нαяα¢тєя мα∂є ву ¢αу.
ι ℓσνє тσ яσℓєρℓαу ѕσ ιf уσυ тнιик уσυ нανє α яσℓєρℓαу ι ℓιкє тσ נσιи נυѕт мєѕѕαgє мє.
тнє αиιмє ι'м ωαт¢нιиg иσω ιѕ...
Too many to list just shoot me a pm if you curious if I am watching it
LeoNyami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lifeisgoldendoodles » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:15 am

Gryffin
Female/Albino/proud/young/Tags: Cazdoramu and Aku

Gryffin jumped to her feet and grabbed a rock. Her eyes showed pure pride as her wild imagination had her picture herself as a hunter, bringing in the best prey. She didn't even care about being a Lead Huntress she just wanted to hunt when she was big enough. She snapped out of the image and focused on other stuff around her, not dropping the rock.

Avion

female/hatchling/Tags:Rathian

-now dreaming of dirt-
Lifeisgoldendoodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:45 am

Lacrimae - VIking - Queen
She chuckled and looked at the sky. "I just wish she could grow up in a time that wasn't so filled with danger." She huffed and leaned against the railing of the balcony. "I want to make this place safe for not only her, but other children as well. They are our future,
and who would I be to leave this world and just throw my responsibility on a 12 year old?" She asked, she had began to ramble but she caught herself and put up her hand. "My apologies, I have begun to talk your ear off."

Rathian - Dragon - King
He watched his dragons silently, his tail twitching as he did so. He must figure out a way to rid them of the vikings. He sighed and let his chest warm up.

Accepted)

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:02 am

killian
14 | warrior | male | crush: rouge | tags; rouge

killian shrugged at rouge's words of "going on an adventure", not too sure he believed the princess, but he definitely wasn't going to question it. he nodded as she spoke of moving, keeping his eyes out before quickly crouch running to the next cover area, peeking around before turning to rouge and gesturing with his head for her to follow.

valkir
29 | warrior | male | crush: lacribae | tags; lacrimae

valkir remained quiet as the queen spoke, his brown eyes watching the woman. "sure, i would love for there to be no danger for the young ones. but it's what teaches them how to be brave, how to survive. without danger, we wouldn't be able to handle anything thrown our way," he reminded the queen, giving her a small smile afterwards. "i enjoy talking with you, miss. i don't mind," he assured her calmly, eyes casting over the village.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:13 am

Lacrimae - Viking - Queen
The woman looked over at Valkir and smiled. "That is true, i thank you for listening to me. Not everyone sticks around long enough for me to express such things." She told him, turning to face the larger male. Lacrimae was quite small in size, but she had enough power to crush men under her finger.

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:18 am

valkir
29 | warrior | male | crush: lacribae | tags; lacrimae

valkir nodded his head in response, stretching his shoulders back with a slight puff of air before turning to the woman. "it is a shame. i like speaking with you," the man spoke, dipping his head in respect to the queen before lifting it back up.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:23 am

Chitania174196 wrote:Cazdoramu / 544 / Royal Advisor / Breath: Sands of time / Crush: Open / Tags: Gryffin, Aku/ Mood: calm

Cazdoramu lifts his head towards gryffin as she played with rocks and offers a smile before turning towards Aku when he hears her mock him. He laughed a little. "Seems I've become the broodmother of the group" He stretches his front legs for a moment before laying down again. "Is there something you came here for or did you come to laugh at me for taking a much easier job while I get some rest for these aging bones of mine?" He turns towards the young hunter. "Either that or you're looking for another gold coin from my stash? or are you looking for some advice?" He crosses his claws over each other and looks at gryffin. "Good job little one, you would make a wonderful hunter or warrior someday" He nods and turns his head towards Aku again. "I bet your stash of gold isn't as impressive as mine, so you've come to beg for some gold to add to it" He decided to tease her back... at least he still had a sense of humor.

Carolin Darkbrew / 36 / Witch doctor / Tags: None / Mood: Goofy

Carolin walked about her small hut as she grabbed feathers, herbs, and just about anything else she can grab within her reach before walking over to her own potion book that she wrote and flips through the pages. "Let's see, healing.... healing... poison, flames, ah! Here we go, time... I am still working on that one, ohohoho. I just need something that has that property, I could make myself much younger" She grumbles a bit and tosses a few herbs into her empty cauldron before she huffs and steps outside. She would shoo away some birds before turning to look at her garden. "I might have to head into the market soon, get some more seeds, my stock is running low" She would then turn around as she heard a squak from one of her bird traps. "Alright, let's see, that sounded like a finch.... I am running low on those feathers" She walks over to the bird cage and picks it up off the bird feeder and gently pets the bird. The bird shakes and molts a few feathers before being let go. She would grumble and take the feathers before walking into her hut again to pack a few things to head to the village.

(Have fun with this character guys :D)
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:28 am

I love her already XD)

Lacrimae - Viking - Queen
She laughed softly. "Well thank you, Valkir. I enjoy your company." She purred and pushed her hair out of her face a bit. It was uncommon for a viking woman to have such pale hair tone, she stuck out in a crowd that was for sure.

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage