Carter's Home for the Strange and Mythical V.2 (Accepting!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Carter's Home for the Strange and Mythical V.2 (Acceptin

Postby Commander Cody » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:10 am

sunburn clawed fang across his neck.it wasnt deep so fang was quite fine.the two rolled around clawing and spitting at eachother

Hi! You can call me Solar.
I'm a massive Star wars fan (especially Clone Wars!)
Feel free to message me about anything and everything! My inbox is always open
I am currently hoarding macaws and bats (Halloween 2020) and may also start hyenas too.
Image Please interact
Commander Cody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:11 am

Ella sighed. Dylan pulled Fang. Ella pulled Sunburn.
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Commander Cody » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:12 am

blood was dripping from fangs neck.he growled when they pulled him away.he was angry
~~~
sunburn screeched when he got pulled away.the cerberus had hurt his broken wing.he wanted him to pay for it

I am currently hoarding macaws and bats (Halloween 2020) and may also start hyenas too.
Image Please interact
Commander Cody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:16 am

Ella sighed. She looked at Dylan. Dylan pulled Fang far from Sunburn. Ella said getting angry,"Both of you! Behave! "
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Commander Cody » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:17 am

fang growled once more.he rolled his eyes.he wanted to teach sunburn a lesson

Image Please interact
Commander Cody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:22 am

Ella looked up. She sighed. Then looked at Dylan.
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:40 am

Ink sighed as she set the bowl of left over chicken back into the fridge, "alright ill call you, 1. I guess..." She muttered as she padded over next to him and sat down. "Well your cool looking to just be called 1. Could I call you something else? If you don't mind." She smiled towards him warmly again. He looked like if she got to know him, he would be a little nicer.
~~~~~
Bluel smiled, her eyes glinting with happiness. "Your alright." She whispered as she curled around the kit lightly.
~~~~~
Suko muttered some words under her breath as she watched the rain slow down. "That came out of nowhere." She mumbled as she looked back at her cast, trying to move her wing. She felt little movement in the cast, "maybe..." She teared off a chunk of the cast, feeling the soft fragile wing encased in the casting. She ripped off the rest of the cast, her wing folding back in neatly. "Wonderful." She smiled slightly, dragging the shredded cast out of the den and burying it a little ways away from her den. She opened her wings, her newly fixed one folding out more slowly. "Worth a try I guess.." She smiled to herself as she started to lift herself off the ground, soon to be gracefully flying over the clouds. She flew into the sky disappearing above the clouds, feeling the cool wings blow in her face. She barked happily as she landed on a tall building in the city, looking over the edge.
~~~~~
Clockwork padded out of the room feeling energy pulsing through her body, hinted with a little sleepyness. She hadn't seen fang or sunburn since she had opened their cages. She looked around the shelter, spotting Newt. "Hello!" She smiled as she walked over to him. "Have you seen sunburn or fang? I wanted to play with them after I opened their cages for them." She looked up at him innocently unknowing that she wants supposed to open their cages.

x
━━━ ━━━
-Back from the watery grave-
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -
Pm me if you wanna talk or start a role play!

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmokyOni » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:27 am

I whined, feeling mad and a bit scared. "M-Ma!" I squealed, and playfully bit onto her paw again.
SmokyOni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:33 am

Ink sighed as she set the bowl of left over chicken back into the fridge, "alright ill call you, 1. I guess..." She muttered as she padded over next to him and sat down. "Well your cool looking to just be called 1. Could I call you something else? If you don't mind." She smiled towards him warmly again. He looked like if she got to know him, he would be a little nicer.
~~~~~
Bluel felt the kitten softly bite her paw, witch didn't hurt at all it actually tickled a little. "Your a playful lil one arnt you." She giggled, softly pawing at the kit, her bell ringing a little.
~~~~~
Suko muttered some words under her breath as she watched the rain slow down. "That came out of nowhere." She mumbled as she looked back at her cast, trying to move her wing. She felt little movement in the cast, "maybe..." She teared off a chunk of the cast, feeling the soft fragile wing encased in the casting. She ripped off the rest of the cast, her wing folding back in neatly. "Wonderful." She smiled slightly, dragging the shredded cast out of the den and burying it a little ways away from her den. She opened her wings, her newly fixed one folding out more slowly. "Worth a try I guess.." She smiled to herself as she started to lift herself off the ground, soon to be gracefully flying over the clouds. She flew into the sky disappearing above the clouds, feeling the cool wings blow in her face. She barked happily as she landed on a tall building in the city, looking over the edge.
~~~~~
Clockwork padded out of the room feeling energy pulsing through her body, hinted with a little sleepyness. She hadn't seen fang or sunburn since she had opened their cages. She looked around the shelter, spotting Newt. "Hello!" She smiled as she walked over to him. "Have you seen sunburn or fang? I wanted to play with them after I opened their cages for them." She looked up at him innocently unknowing that she wants supposed to open their cages.
Last edited by Night Troubles on Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

x
━━━ ━━━
-Back from the watery grave-
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -
Pm me if you wanna talk or start a role play!

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmokyOni » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:37 am

I gave a kick at the paw, and still had my jaws around it. "mew!" I squeaked, and thrusted my legs to hit it gently. I squeaked and then moved my head around the edges, biting it. "Ma!" I squeaked again, and let go. "p-pl-p-p-play!" I squeal, and try getting up.
SmokyOni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me