The Hoard - Dragon/Viking Rp/NEW RANKS OPEN

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Hoard - Dragon/Viking Rp/ Open

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:34 pm

Lacrimae - Viking - Queen
"For our sakes I hope not. The King himself has never flown over our village." She said and looked down at her Warrior. "I'd like our patrols doubled." She said softly and looked at him. Her pale eyes locked on his. "I don't need any more dragons threatening my people." She added.

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonncloud » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:56 pm

Name: Rouge - Female - Species: Viking - Rank: Freya - Location: Inside Village being sneaky - Tags: Open

Running past Kodlak, Rouge dipped behind him and out the other side of the blacksmithing building. Looking, either way, the redhead shot across to the next house. Clearly, she didn't want to attract the attention of any of the royal guard, she knew her mother would be worried after hearing that unforgettable roar from the skies and seeing her in this state would probably only cause an unpleasant lecture. Dashing across another alleyway, weaving in and out of panicking villagers Rouge made it to another building, which looked to be the village inn or was it the bar? She wasn't sure... maybe it was both. Putting her back against the building she inched her way around it, she was almost there... she maybe needed to weave around five more houses without being seen. The subtle breeze was a bit cool now that she could feel it through her skirt where it had ripped up to her knee. (lol)

Name: Aku - Female - Species: Dragon - Rank: Hunter - Location: Nest - Tags: Open

The huntresses eyes flowed the Royal Adviser until he disappeared into his own den, out of sight and out of mind. A soft sigh escaped her maw, boredom once again consuming her, "Well... What to do... " She muttered silently as her eyes traveled over to the younger male hunter who'd entered with an ox in his jaws. She gave him a smirk before standing up from her resting spot and stretching out her large golden wings.

Name: Shade - Male - Species: Dragon - Rank: Hunter - Location: Entering Nest - Tags: Open

Letting out a huff Shade wondered off to his den and laid down, the look on his face was pure annoyance, though that expression faded almost just as quickly as it came. He knew Aku liked to rub it in, though she was rather cold and tended on to socialize she had a little bit of an attitude which showed when she wanted to show off or try to entice others to try harder.

Name: Vendorious - Male - Species: Dragon - Rank: Lead Scout - Location: Enter Nest - Tags: Open

The large male and ill-tempered dragon landed roughly at the entrance of the dragon's nest, a snarl left his mouth as he slowly retracted his wings and began moving forwards. His large talons scraped against the stone floors, the look in the large males eyes was one that told all to stay away from him and that he was clearly in a foul mood.
The Spring semester has started up again! So, my time on chickensmoothie will be a lot less. Please understand and I'll reply to rp's as quickly as I can.

Hey guys check this out! ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫ has a wolves series coming out! She has started a casting call for the character Sidka, who is male, she will have more casting calls coming out for female characters later. Please go and check it out and leave a comment below in the comment section!

Check out my and ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫'s new Role play Website ^^ It's still under construction but you are welcome to check it out and become a member! Moon-n-Cloud.proboards.com <-- Just click the link ^.^
Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeoNyami » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:59 pm

Reese Finich~20~Male~Warrior~Location: Throne room~Tagged: Lacrimae
Reese held his tongue on the matter as he left. It didn't be too hard to find a girl, right? He exited the building to find a very excited bear. "Sorry girl I have to find a girl for the queen before a can get you any fish," he said giving the bear a pat. He climbed on giving a whistle. The bear broke into a run thru the village. If I were a princess where would I be? He went to check the different building hoping the girl has some sense.
нєу'ѕ ιт'ѕ LeoNyami нєяє вυт уσυ ¢αи ¢αℓℓ мє ℓєσ.
Was FoalChild please do not steal

ι'м α вιg fαи σf αиιмєѕ αи∂ ωαт¢нє∂ α ωнσℓє вυи¢н ℓιкє fαιяу тαιℓ, иαяυтσ, ∂єαтн иσтє, fяυιтѕ вαѕкєт, вℓα¢к вυтℓєя, αи∂ ѕσмє мσяє.
αℓѕσ му αναтαя ιѕ му ¢нαяα¢тєя мα∂є ву ¢αу.
ι ℓσνє тσ яσℓєρℓαу ѕσ ιf уσυ тнιик уσυ нανє α яσℓєρℓαу ι ℓιкє тσ נσιи נυѕт мєѕѕαgє мє.
тнє αиιмє ι'м ωαт¢нιиg иσω ιѕ...
Too many to list just shoot me a pm if you curious if I am watching it
LeoNyami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lifeisgoldendoodles » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:20 pm

Gryffin
Female/Albino/horrified/young/Tags: Cazdoramu

-asleep-

Unnamed

Unknown Gender/Egg/Tags:None

The shell shatters and a very small dark dragon sits in its place. Her eyes are ice blue and she looks around. She sees Rathian and immediately gives him all of her trust.
Lifeisgoldendoodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:21 pm

Rathian - Dragon - King
He smiled and leaned down, his muzzle brushing against the tiny dragon. "Well hello there little one." He cooed gently to the hatchling. His eyes scanned over its scales.

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lifeisgoldendoodles » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:27 pm

Gryffin
Female/Albino/horrified/young/Tags: Cazdoramu

-still asleep, what a lazy dragon-

Unnamed

[center]Unknown Gender/Egg/Tags:Rathian/center]
The tiny dragon flapped her wings excitedly, appearing to have endless energy. curiosity gleamed brightly in her ice colored eyes as she looked around. (Oh nu another Gryffin running around)
Lifeisgoldendoodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:46 pm

Rathian - Dragon - King
"Well aren't you a hyper little one?" He said with a laugh. "Now we can't have you oging around without a name hmm? Well you have a decent set of wings... Avion. Yes Avion. Flight." He said and smiled, nuzzling the baby dragon with his large snout. "The best flier of them all."

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:50 pm

valkir
29 | warrior | male | no crush | tags; lacrimae

valkir's jaw ticked in anger and annoyance at the fact that the king of dragons had paid their village a little visit. that was never a good sign. the large male rose to his feet, weapons clinking against eachother as he made his way to the queen, seeing other soldiers had the other idea as he saw them heading off to do whatever task she had busied them with. entering, the male dipped his head down to the female, lifting it up shortly afterwards and glancing down at the woman. "are there any tasks you would like me to complete, my queen?" he questioned, deep voice breaking the slight silence.

grim
18 | hunter | male | no crush | tags; kodlak, open

grim nodded at kodlak's response. "thank you," he replied, moving to the medical den and relaxing as he saw adara tending to one of the sick by giving them water. smiling to himself, he quietly exited and made his way to the cooks, dropping off the bag of prey he had caught that day so they could prepare it.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:00 pm

Lacrimae - Viking - Queen
She smiled at the approach of Valkir, she had an unusually soft spot for this male and had taken a liking to him since he had joined their ranks. "Ah yes, come with me." She said and stood up. Lacrimae wore a rather tight fitting pale icy blue dress that not only befitted her, but seemed to match the steel tone of her polar bears armor. She made her way to the war room, on a table sat a large map of the land. "I need your advice on how we should handle the growing dragon problem." She said, stabbing a dagger into the dragons mountain.

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:04 pm

valkir
29 | warrior | male | no crush | tags; lacrimae

valkir nodded his head at the response he had received, following the woman to wherever she was leading him to. there was no denying that the queen was rather striking, both in appearance and her personality. she led their clan well, using the right amount of instruction and discipline. his eyes scanned over the war room before moving to the map, standing beside the woman and allowing his eyes to roam it, remaining still as she stabbed the dagger into the mountain. "whatever those bandits did, it must have been bad for the king to come by. we cannot allow that. i suggest we first send out patrols to try and find those fools and bring them in," he stated with a slight growl. those mindless idiots could have very well started a war. "i also think it would be good to enforce stricter rules throughout the village. only certain individuals should be allowed out during night. ones that can be trusted. night makes great cover for any attacks, ones that we cannot afford being led to this village."
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me