The Hoard - Dragon/Viking Rp/NEW RANKS OPEN

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Hoard - Dragon/Viking Rp/ Open

Postby LeoNyami » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:05 am

Azula~215~Female~Scout~Location: Dragon Land~Tagged: Open
Azula continued on her way making claw marks on the random trees and knocking a few over. She would do this every mile while she traveled she would do so in the clouds. Toward the end, her shoulder started to feel bruised from knocking down so many trees. She wouldn't trade it for the world not to be in the nest and enjoy the sun. She was getting a bit relaxed with looking around for enemies since she was starting to get bored.

Reese Finich~20~Male~Warrior~Location: Town~Tagged: Open?
Once being invited to Reese open in kneeling as a greeting. He waited in this position while saying,"Your majesty. I am guessing you heard the dragon. We set out too late to stop the bandits I am sorry." He was looking at the ground with a glare. So much for being a good warrior, he couldn't stop bandits from poking the sleeping dragon.
нєу'ѕ ιт'ѕ LeoNyami нєяє вυт уσυ ¢αи ¢αℓℓ мє ℓєσ.
Was FoalChild please do not steal

ι'м α вιg fαи σf αиιмєѕ αи∂ ωαт¢нє∂ α ωнσℓє вυи¢н ℓιкє fαιяу тαιℓ, иαяυтσ, ∂єαтн иσтє, fяυιтѕ вαѕкєт, вℓα¢к вυтℓєя, αи∂ ѕσмє мσяє.
αℓѕσ му αναтαя ιѕ му ¢нαяα¢тєя мα∂є ву ¢αу.
ι ℓσνє тσ яσℓєρℓαу ѕσ ιf уσυ тнιик уσυ нανє α яσℓєρℓαу ι ℓιкє тσ נσιи נυѕт мєѕѕαgє мє.
тнє αиιмє ι'м ωαт¢нιиg иσω ιѕ...
Too many to list just shoot me a pm if you curious if I am watching it
LeoNyami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:42 am

Cazdoramu / 544 / Royal Advisor / Breath: Sands of time / Crush: Open / Tags: Gryffin/ Mood: calm

Cazdoramu would give the hatchling a smile. "You are forgiven little one" He would lift up a wing and roll to his side slightly. "You feel cold, let me warm you up a little" He moves his claw over her and gently pulls her into the crook of his neck where he was warmest as he would curl his neck around to his wing. He covers his face with his wing and would start to doze off lightly.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lifeisgoldendoodles » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:59 am

Gryffin
Female/Albino/calm/young/Tags: Cazdoramu

Feeling more relaxed, Gryffin closed her eyes. It didn’t take long before she fell asleep. She had an interesting couple hours and she was relieved that the tension was going away
Lifeisgoldendoodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xSirLee » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:25 pm

.:Friday_The_13th:. wrote:
Kodlak - Viking - Blacksmith
"Aye, that'll do." He said and took the coins. "So, whats that queen got yee up to today? I'm surprised yee ain't out there chasing those bandits we 'ad." He said, mulling over the work of a sword. "Or she only send two out there after em?" He asked and looked back at Daryn.

Daryn Vanhelsing ~ Warrior ~ Tags: Kodlak
"I was just heading out, but I wanted to stop by here and get my axe fixed up by you beforehand. Don't want to be stuck with a dull weapon, you know where that can lead to" Daryn explains, tucking his gold pouch back onto his belt. Running a hand through his unruly hair, he traces a scar on the side of his head, a scar acquired from not having an adequate weapon. It is a lesson he'll never forget and will never slack off on, even if it does render him late or holds up others.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

x
x

████
████
x
x

x
x

` credit ` tumblr ` link ` link ` link ` link ` link
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ -- c'est la vie -- ❞
x
x

x
x

██
██

xSirLee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:49 pm

Rathian - Dragon - King
He lifted his wing and looked down at the egg. "Come on out little one." He soothed the egg, letting his tail hold the egg steady."

Lacrimae - Viking - Queen
She nodded and tapped her fingers. "Yes, I heard him. Are you aware that that was not only a dragon over our village, by the baritone sound of his roar, that was the King of all dragons. So now we have to worry about him." She said irritated with her warriors for not stopping the bandits. "Find my daughter... Please." She said a bit more softly.

Kodlak - Viking - Blacksmith
"Well, can't shame you there, Laddie." He said and shrugged his shoulders. He paused and looked up as a dragon flew over the village,
letting out deep and loud roars. "Lad... I'd see what the other warriors are doing if i were you." He said and go back to work sharpening weapons as the dragon flew off.

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xSirLee » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:55 pm

Daryn Vanhelsing ~ Warrior ~ Tags; Open?
With a firm nod, Daryn jogs back out of the shop and into the town. He spies his fellow warrior, Reese, kneeling before the queen and he quickly does the same, dipping his head in respect. His expression doesn't change when he hears that its the king of dragons, but his mind reels. He prepares himself, knowing that a battle wouldn't be unheard of as he awaits more specific orders.
Last edited by xSirLee on Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

x
x

████
████
x
x

x
x

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ -- c'est la vie -- ❞
x
x

x
x

██
██

xSirLee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:58 pm

solva
24 | warrior | female | no crush/husband | tags; open

solva glared to the sky as she saw the large beast fly over the village before moving away. her bear let out an uneasy growl, in which she gently stroked his side before moving to the edge of the forest, immediately letting her eyes search the sky in case this was some kind of attack that was about to happen. her hand grasped her bow tightly, arrows within reach.

grim
18 | hunter | male | no crush | tags; open

grim was casually walking back towards the village, his sack full of hare and other small creatures. he paused as he heard a roar, panic immediately setting in. the male ran back to the village as fast as he could, checking where adara usually was, his heart sank as he didn't see the young girl there. he made his way to kodlak, worry in his eyes. "kodlak, have you seen my sister?" he questioned the blacksmith, his chest slightly heaving.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeoNyami » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:10 pm

Reese Finich~20~Male~Warrior~Location: Throne room~Tagged: Lacrimae
Bradley listened to what she had to say. "No I was aware of that fact thank you for the knowledge," he commented his hand formed a fist. Those idiots why did they have to bring this to the village. If he saw them himself he definitely knuckles a few heads. "Sorry I will make sure not to fail you on this task," he said getting up. He wasn't too happy about being assigned this task, but there was no way he would express that aloud. He gave a bow before he started to leave ready to get this done.

Azula~215~Female~Scout~Location: Dragon Land~Tagged: Open
Azula finally got the last marker done. She landed on the ground this time to give her wings some rest. She had a huge grin plastered on her face. "Hopefully that will do the trick," she said to herself. If not she just has to go out and make the marker a lot better. She didn't know what would be better then some knocked down trees and other will the biggest claw mark she could manage.
нєу'ѕ ιт'ѕ LeoNyami нєяє вυт уσυ ¢αи ¢αℓℓ мє ℓєσ.
Was FoalChild please do not steal

ι'м α вιg fαи σf αиιмєѕ αи∂ ωαт¢нє∂ α ωнσℓє вυи¢н ℓιкє fαιяу тαιℓ, иαяυтσ, ∂єαтн иσтє, fяυιтѕ вαѕкєт, вℓα¢к вυтℓєя, αи∂ ѕσмє мσяє.
αℓѕσ му αναтαя ιѕ му ¢нαяα¢тєя мα∂є ву ¢αу.
ι ℓσνє тσ яσℓєρℓαу ѕσ ιf уσυ тнιик уσυ нανє α яσℓєρℓαу ι ℓιкє тσ נσιи נυѕт мєѕѕαgє мє.
тнє αиιмє ι'м ωαт¢нιиg иσω ιѕ...
Too many to list just shoot me a pm if you curious if I am watching it
LeoNyami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:16 pm

Lacrimae - Viking - Queen
"You fail in finding my daughter... and I will fail to keep you alive." She said, her eyes narrowed. She then looked towards Daryn. "Ah,
Daryn." She said and pet her bear.

Kodlak = Viking - Blacksmith
He looked towards Grim. "Aye lad, saw her this morning. She helped me out around the forge, saw her not long ago running towards the infirmary, asking for a package for yee." He told the young man.

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xSirLee » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:25 pm

Daryn ~ Warrior ~ Tags: Lacrimae
"Your majesty" the warrior answers, head remaining tipped downwards. "I was getting my weapon sharpened when I heard the roars, it won't happen again" he says, neck expression hardened.

x
x

████
████
x
x

x
x

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❝ -- c'est la vie -- ❞