A Dire Need - Wolf rp - Delta and Mid ranks open

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: A Dire Need - Wolf rp - Open and Accepting

Postby AlienAndSkeleton » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:50 pm

*𝙀𝙕𝙀𝙆𝙄𝙀𝙇*
*𝟓 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼 , 𝟗𝟎% , 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓯𝓾𝓻 , 𝓰𝓻𝓮𝔂/𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼 , 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓶𝓪𝓵𝓮 𝓱𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻*
Zeke could feel his ears grow hot in his embarrassment at Frey's teasing . " Pshhh Yeah , like Senu would ever see something in me ." he responded before looking at Archie " Your description is pretty perfect ." he gave a laugh . " But she's only scary if you mess with the wrong people ."

*𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐀*
*𝟒 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼 , 𝟕𝟎% , 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝓯𝓾𝓻 , 𝓫𝓵𝓾𝓮 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼 ,𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓯𝓮𝓶𝓪𝓵𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓮𝓻*
Pandora once more stayed calm . " Titan you can't keep closing yourself off from the rest of the pack ... Doesn't that get lonely ?" . She followed even though she worried it may not be the best idea . " I'm only trying to lend an ear or shoulder if you need it ... If you don't want to talk about whats bothering you we could talk about something else ."

*𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐒*
*𝟓 𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓱𝓼 , 𝟓𝟎% , 𝓫𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓵𝓮 𝓯𝓾𝓻 , 𝓰𝓸𝓵𝓭/𝓫𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼 , 𝓹𝓾𝓹*
* Artemis is sleeping *

*𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎*
* Apollo is sleeping *

*𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐀*
*𝟓 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼 , 𝟓𝟎% , 𝓫𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮/𝓻𝓮𝓭/𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝓯𝓾𝓻 , 𝓫𝓵𝓾𝓮 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼 , 𝓯𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓻/𝓭𝓮𝓷 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 *
*Is trying to sleep*
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
AlienAndSkeleton

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kirous » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:53 pm

Frey
*4 1/2 years, 32%, Red/Cream/Black fur, Orange eyes, lead male scout*

Now with an ear to ear smile Frey said, "Aw, how can you say that. Your adorable Zeke, who could resist your charm." With a snicker he nudged him.

Ira
*5 years, 68%, Silver/grey w/ black accents, cream eyes, Gamma female*

Ira tilted her head and gave an odd look. "Sorry, for umm... Spoiling that. Your probably right, I am just trying to cover all the bases. I'll leave you two to whatever it was you were going to do." "Have fun." Turning to leave, she gave a slight smirk.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Kirous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carnivorous. » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:22 pm

Tundra

It was quite unusual of someone his rank to sleep in, but he woke up and it appeared to be midday already. Getting up and stretching, Tundra awoke in his den, alone. He got up and shook his long fur, stopping for a short moment to groom himself. The sound of birds chirping outside reminded him that he needed to get up. Stepping out of his den, he trotted around camp aimlessly. His time to take a break was now, yet he felt a strange restlessness. He was deep in thought as he continued his stroll.
"how fleeting
and fragile life is..."

hello there;
i'm carnivorous.
any pronouns are fine.
my interests vary greatly,
if you're interested, feel
free to ask, i don't bite.

i am a holibomber!
          i have gifted 5 people.
          i have received 3 gifts.
carnivorous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:00 am

Rayne ()
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
♀ | 90% Dire | Crush: Bayek | LFF | Location: camp | Tags: Ira & Bayek
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Rayne let a laugh fall gently from her muzzle at Bayek's crestfallen look, "I'm
sure there are other times for you to try and sneak up."
She said but tilted her head at
Ira's statement- she felt her ears grow hot with embarrassment. She didn't say anything but she
gave a friendly smile, did the pack think something was up? Was something up that Rayne
was oblivious to?
The thoughts milled her mind but she rolled over again, relaxing. "You
know for spring to be here it doesn't make this rock any warmer than usual."
She said
with a snort, rolling over again and pulling her tail to her side. She looked at Bayek for a
quick moment before licking her paw and looking up to see Karlee leaving Granny Maud's
den. She felt slightly worried- most wolves only venture go into Granny's den for counseling.

Granny Maud ()
♀ | 23% Dire | Elder | Tags: Karlee | Location: Her Den
Granny smiled "Anytime dearie!" She called and finally got
up, walking stiffly out of her den and sitting down in camp. She seemed to always radiate a
warm, motherly/grandmotherly feeling- she was content and happy. Granny smirked as
anew saying came to her mind and she chuckled to herself softly, "Happy Granny
means happy pack."
She cooed it to herself gently as she watched the camp, even if
it wasn't her job to maintain peace she often looked for wolves who seemed troubled.

Dalso ()
♂ | 79% Dire | Crush: Open | Guard | Tags: Open! | Location: Camp
Dalso yawned and flopped over, boredom stuck the male like weight tethered
to an eagles wing.

Archibald ()
♂ | 50% Dire | Crush: Open | Scout | Location: camp | Tags: Ezekiel & Frey
Archie frowned, "Zeke you sell yourself too short. Just gotta give
it time, Senu seems like a lovely wolf and you're even better than she is."
He added
with a wag of his tail, nudging the plump rabbit he caught from earlier towards Zeke, "You
could give her that if you want! I think most she-wolves like gifts of food- then again I
know nothin' about she-wolves, they're so...mysterious."
He added with another
laugh. For Archie it was true, all the she-wolves in the pack were far older or younger
than Archie, though that doesn't mean he doesn't have a crush.
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zarina » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:16 pm

Bayek
5y - Alpha - Male - Location: Camp - Tags: Ira + Rayne

He nodded to Ira then watched as she walked away for a time, before returning his gaze to Rayne. He took a few steps closer then sat down next to the beautiful female. "It'll get warmer once the snow melts. It's almost burning during the middle of summer." Bayek followed Rayne's gaze, a look of concern flash across his face, before his gaze returned to the lass next to him. A smirk fell onto his face and said," I can sneak up on you later if you like."

Senu
5y - Lead Guard - Female - Location: Western forest - Tags: open

Senu paused at the edge of the forest, looking at the mountains beyond the packs territory. She longed to go there, it seemed that something was pulling her there. But Her loyalty to her pack kept her here. With a lash of her tail the white female slowly started to pad back to camp.

Konrad
1y - Fighter-in-training - Male - Location: Camp - Tags: Akito

Konrad shook his head and sighed, then said," Fine, but make it quick. Please. I really don't want to make Odin wait." That would not be good. He heaved a sigh then laid down, waiting for Akito to do his work.

Karlee

4y - Omega - Female - Location: Camp - Tags: Open

Exiting the den the lass trotted towards the gamma's den to clear out all the old moss, her tail giving a slight wag. Karlee had always found two things that cleared her mind, talking with Granny Maud was one, and the other was frilling her duties as an omega. Once inside the den, the russet-brown female quickly got to work already feeling a bit calmer than before.
Themed by: Savages by Marina and The Diamonds
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:33 pm

Rayne ()
♀ | 90% Dire | Crush: Bayek | LFF | Location: camp | Tags: Bayek
Rayne smiled and swiped her tail against his flank with a playful laugh. "I'm
sure you can try, but it's going to be much harder now that I know of such plans."
She said
with a cheeky smirk. She rolled over so she was basically laying against Bayek and she let a
hum slip from her muzzle. "I like the summer, when this boulder is almost too hot
is when it's perfect for lay on. Then it's cozy and warm- perfect for a nap!"
She said
it almost as if it were a declaration before a mischievous look seemed to spark in her amber
colored eyes. She reached over, in lazy Rayne fashion she was still laying down, she nipped
at Bayek's paw, not making contact on purpose but she swiftly looked away, as if oblivious to
the action- a smile toying at the edges of her muzzle.

Granny Maud ()
Granny watched the two, Bayek and Rayne with a soft smile before she returned
her gaze to the other wolves in camp. She wanted night to come so she could sleep
peacefully, knowing no wolves were to get in tussles because they would likely be too
tired to. She sat quietly- blocking out the regular sounds of the pack and enjoying
the often overlooked background noise.

Dalso ()
to an eagles wing.

Archibald ()
He added
with a wag of his tail, nudging the plump rabbit he caught from earlier towards Zeke, "You
could give her that if you want! I think most she-wolves like gifts of food- then again I
He added with another
laugh. For Archie it was true, all the she-wolves in the pack were far older or younger
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Dire Need - Wolf rp - Delta and Mid ranks open

Postby AlienAndSkeleton » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:03 pm

*𝙀𝙕𝙀𝙆𝙄𝙀𝙇*
*𝟓 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼 , 𝟗𝟎% , 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓯𝓾𝓻 , 𝓰𝓻𝓮𝔂/𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓷 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼 , 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓶𝓪𝓵𝓮 𝓱𝓾𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓻*
Ezekiel laughed at Archie and Fray's comments . As embarrassed as he was about the currant topic ,Zeke loved to spend time with these two . His head tilted when Archibald offered his rabbit . " You caught that rabbit yourself Archie you deserve it !" he wasn't about to ruin Archie's dinner plans . Although gifting Senu some food wasn't a bad idea .

*𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐀*
*𝟒 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼 , 𝟕𝟎% , 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝓯𝓾𝓻 , 𝓫𝓵𝓾𝓮 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼 ,𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓯𝓮𝓶𝓪𝓵𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓮𝓻*
Pandora once more stayed calm . " Titan you can't keep closing yourself off from the rest of the pack ... Doesn't that get lonely ?" . She followed even though she worried it may not be the best idea . " I'm only trying to lend an ear or shoulder if you need it ... If you don't want to talk about whats bothering you we could talk about something else ."

*𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐒*
* Artemis is sleeping *

*𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐎*
* Apollo is sleeping *

*𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐀*
*𝟓 𝔂𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓼 , 𝟓𝟎% , 𝓫𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮/𝓻𝓮𝓭/𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓽𝓮 𝓯𝓾𝓻 , 𝓫𝓵𝓾𝓮 𝓮𝔂𝓮𝓼 , 𝓯𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓻/𝓭𝓮𝓷 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 *
Amaya soon grew frustrated of her sleeping attempts . Although it hadn't been long , she knew she wouldn't get a wink of sleep with the aching she felt in her bones . She got up as gently as she could so she wouldn't wake the pups and nudged the moss of the nest a little closer around them to help keep the warmth in . She waited a moment to be sure that Artemis and Apollo stayed asleep before limping out of the den .
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
AlienAndSkeleton

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:41 am

♛ Mist ♛ wrote:
Rayne ()
Rayne smiled and swiped her tail against his flank with a playful laugh. "I'm
sure you can try, but it's going to be much harder now that I know of such plans."
She said
with a cheeky smirk. She rolled over so she was basically laying against Bayek and she let a
hum slip from her muzzle. "I like the summer, when this boulder is almost too hot
is when it's perfect for lay on. Then it's cozy and warm- perfect for a nap!"
She said
it almost as if it were a declaration before a mischievous look seemed to spark in her amber
colored eyes. She reached over, in lazy Rayne fashion she was still laying down, she nipped
at Bayek's paw, not making contact on purpose but she swiftly looked away, as if oblivious to
the action- a smile toying at the edges of her muzzle.

Granny Maud ()
Granny watched the two, Bayek and Rayne with a soft smile before she returned
her gaze to the other wolves in camp. She wanted night to come so she could sleep
peacefully, knowing no wolves were to get in tussles because they would likely be too
tired to. She sat quietly- blocking out the regular sounds of the pack and enjoying
the often overlooked background noise.

Dalso ()
to an eagles wing.

Archibald ()
Archie shook his head, "No no no, I can always catch another! Plus it's
fresh so it's even better to be used as a gift!"
He added- shaking his head in a yes
manner after he finished. He was an insistent little booger.
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Dire Need - Wolf rp - Delta and Mid ranks open

Postby Zarina » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:54 am

Bayek
5y - Alpha - Male - Location: Camp - Tags: Rayne

He gave another pout, then muttered," I'll find a way, I always do." The male was tempted to give the female a push, but his body relaxed when Rayne basically rolled next to him, his fur brushing against his. A soft hum left him and he said," True, unless your fur is thicker than most, then you just get way to hot." Bayek almost gave a yelp when Rayne nipped one of his paws, he mock gasped then with the same paw, playfully swiped at her face. "You trying to start something, Rayne?" He asked with a playful growl.

Senu
5y - Lead Guard - Female - Location: Camp - Tags: open

The female was silent as she padded back into camp, a bland and stoic look on her face. She was focused on work, looking around Senu, paused then muttered," I think it's time to train some of these pups." A feral grin found it's way to her jaws, then she slowly padded towards a few guards-in-training. After gathering the four wolves, she started to lead them towards the camps entrance so she could lead them to the southern border where the training area lay.

Konrad
1y - Fighter-in-training - Male - Location: Camp - Tags: Akito

Konrad shook his head and sighed, then said," Fine, but make it quick. Please. I really don't want to make Odin wait." That would not be good. He heaved a sigh then laid down, waiting for Akito to do his work.

Karlee

4y - Omega - Female - Location: Camp - Tags: Open

Karlee was quick to finish what she needed to do, but paused out-side the Gamma's den. Her eyes found the dark coat of her brother; Bjorn, and involuntarily shuttered. A bad feeling seeped into her bones, it had been a few weeks sense he last came after her. It seemed that she was due another session of that glaring disapproval and anger. With a sigh, the female slowly made her way down, noting that Senu was taking the guards-to-be out for some training.
Themed by: Savages by Marina and The Diamonds
#TheSacredRiana
Zarina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby na'vi. » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:12 am

Rayne ()
Rayne wrinkled her nose playfully and let out a snort. "Contrary to
popular belief I'm always cold even with all this fur."
She added with a laugh- shaking
her head and smirking at his reaction to her nip, "I only start things I can finish."
She added cheekily, pawing at his shoulder- her tail wagging gently.

Granny Maud ()
♀ | 23% Dire | Elder | Tags: Open| Location: Her Den
Granny sat quietly, enjoying the gentle warmpth of the ending day.

Dalso ()
to an eagles wing.

Archibald ()
He added
He added with another
na'vi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me