Simple Fantasy Wolf RP (CLOSED) (DEAD)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Simple Fantasy Wolf RP (OPEN)

Postby Fortune's Fool » Tue Nov 07, 2023 2:14 pm

Having had no expectations when setting out on this little adventure after arriving in this forest, Riluo was pleasantly surprised by the results. She had only just met Crow, but she seemed like wonderful company so far. She titled her head curiously as the winged wolf spoke again, "hunting?" she echoed, thoughtful as her mind passed over any thoughts on the other's curious speech immediately in favor of the question itself. "Yes, I would like to join you, I think. It's been quite some time since I was able to hunt with another."
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudZero© » Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:47 pm

Her tail swished for a brief moment in response to Rilou's answer, happy that she said yes. "Great," She said, and flashed a purple smile. She had smiled more within the past 10 minutes of meeting her new friend than she probably had in the entire last week. It was nice to have some company. And with the wolf activity going on that morning, it was likely better to not be traveling alone. Her stomach grumbled, right on cue with her talking about hunting. She turned her head towards the south, where she had seen a river when she was in the flying the previous day. Crow looked at Rilou, then back towards the river, Crow speech for lets go that way. She took off towards the faint sound of the water, and quickly looked back at her friend to see if she was coming~
CloudZero©

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Nov 07, 2023 4:49 pm

[Hi briny. I'm going to tag Hemlock, since the other two are tagged.]

Sony- m- very old but doesn't look it- golden light he can surround himself with- medium length golden fur with brown ears, muzzle and tail tip, darker deeply ambery eyes, average height and weight, darker ambery sun mark on chest and little darker ambery horns- Tags: open-> Hemlock

The brownish marked golden male stopped a moment. He looked down at his chest fur. There sat the sun shaped mark. He craned his neck to lick his fur. He looked back a moment. He saw those two she wolves. Shaking his head, he continued on. The scent went towards some water. He could tell it was water. He headed over to there. He paused as he caught wolf scent...He walked out at a slow pace. He let his eyes scope out the wolf. This one seemed to be male. He flicked his tail once. He then perked his ears and stepped forward. He looked at the male wolf. The stranger seemed to new looking. He'd assume he was looking for food. He spoke up, saying "Good day."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby briny » Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:39 pm

-Sounds good to me!-

The water ran over Hemlock’s feet quietly as he closed his eyes to enjoy the surroundings. Suddenly his head turned, hearing a voice greeting him. He looked over him quickly and kept his posture relaxed. The male didn’t seem aggressive, and his gold fur was drawing piquing his curiosity. It was a brilliant color catching in the light, the marking on his chest was interesting as well. “Good day” Hemlock tipped his head to the male. “Is this your territory?” His head tilted now slightly, not wanting to cause trouble.
briny or Shadows | it/that/none | 24yo | neurodivergent
briny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:54 pm

[:mrgreen: ]

Sony- m- very old but doesn't look it- golden light he can surround himself with- medium length golden fur with brown ears, muzzle and tail tip, darker deeply ambery eyes, average height and weight, darker ambery sun mark on chest and little darker ambery horns- Tags: Hemlock

The brownish marked golden male tilted his head as he looked at the other. The other wolf had a pretty cool pattern and coloration. Shaking his head, he silently scolded himself. Not that he probably needed to, but he did so anyway. He stepped forward to drink some water, then lifted his head again. He sat and flicked his tail across the ground. "Ah, no, not this area right here anyway. Is it...your territory?" he asked, figuring he might as well do so, though it didn't seem likely as the other had asked him if it was his territory.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:08 pm

Riluo laughed softly, pausing only for a brief moment where she stretched her paws out in front of her in an almost cat-like manner. Only then, with a playful flick of her tail, did she bound forward to catch up with her new companion. It was always a pleasant surprise to find a creature she could travel with for any amount of time -- even just a single day for a hunt -- and a wolf even more so! Many, in her experience, tended to settle down in one place and guard those places jealously. It wasn't as if Riluo didn't understand the impulse, long ago she'd thought her life would go similarly, but that dream had long ago vanished like ash on the wind.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CloudZero© » Wed Nov 08, 2023 5:47 am

Crow picked up speed, seeing that Rilou was indeed following her. Her wings started to extend a bit, so when she jumped over roots and bushes, she would glide over them. Her paws floated over the ground and then would make contact with the earth where should would leap forward, launching herself back into the air. It was a combination of running and flying that she loved to do. The river was closer than she anticipated, seeing the surface shine with movement and sunlight. Under the surface she saw abstract shadows zipping around and she knew it was a school of fish. With all of her momentum built up quickly approaching the rivers edge, she decided to rocket herself straight into the fish. The water parted around her, and she slipped into the water with hardly a splash. She could feel fish swim feverishly around her, startled and scared. She snapped her mouth closed blindly, and she could feel a mouthful of little minnows. A few escaped through her teeth, but the rest she just swallowed whole. Her wings propelled her back to the surface of the water, and she looked around to orient herself. She could feel fish swimming between her feathers as her the top half of her head, just enough for her to breathe, skimmed the surface of the river. She felt like a black crocodile. She thought about trying to grab a fish for her new friend, but.. she didn't want to accidentally poison her
CloudZero©

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby briny » Thu Nov 09, 2023 2:41 pm

“Ah no, actually, I don’t have any of my own at the moment” Hemlock stepped back from the water and sat down as well. “I’m Hemlock by the way” he introduced himself, “I don’t know these parts well, I’m actually just passing through”. As soon as he finished his sentence, he heard slashing in the distance. He thought it must have been the other wolves he had heard talking on his way. Looking back over at the golden wolf he tilted his head slightly, “Care to check it out?”.
briny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Nov 09, 2023 3:29 pm

Sony- m- very old but doesn't look it- golden light he can surround himself with- medium length golden fur with brown ears, muzzle and tail tip, darker deeply ambery eyes, average height and weight, darker ambery sun mark on chest and little darker ambery horns- Tags: Hemlock

The brownish marked golden male said "Ah, guess this is open territory then. Unless...one of those she wolves owns it. I saw a she wolf under a tree, and a pile of feathers. I think there may have been another wolf up there, like a winged one or something." He fell silent to listen to the other male, then. He nodded and said "Ah, yeah, let's go check it out." He stood back up, shaking his coat out a bit. He stretched his legs, then began to head over there with the other male wolf.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby briny » Sun Nov 12, 2023 2:11 am

Hemlock nodded “It would seem so, although, I get the feeling they might be passing through themselves..”. He was impressed how observant his newfound acquaintance was, maybe he would make a valuable friend in the future. The large wolf walked along side the golden male and wondered what the two she wolves had been up to. Pushing is was through some branches he could see a female wolf who looked as if she burned like a sunset, and one as pitch as night. They seemed to be having fun, he shifted his weight from foot to foot as he stood. “Ah, they seem happy, should we approach?” He asked, his stomach growled at the sight of the fish in the black-winged wolf’s mouth.
briny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me