𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚝 𝚂𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 - Open & Accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚝 𝚂𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 - Open & Accepting

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:40 am

Seaside pack

BOREALIS
[male - ninja - crush is "secretly" Simi - tags: Aoknix]

--
He listened to him with a flick of his black tail "oh yeah that shipwreck situation...I keep forgetting about that as they're not being showing up after they were arrived on this island, maybe they did travel to the other side of the island? they could be lost and...well doesn't it really matter as long they get away from our lands" he aid with a sight.

--
She smiled at her "no need to add the shaman when talking to me...just Aurora is fine" she said, her eyes looking at the pregnant mother. She was not so worried about the she-wolf, but she needed to know how things are going so she knows to act if something goes wrong "of course you are, the whole pregnancy time will be at ease when they're born" she said knowing that for most mother the pregnancy time was kind of tiring time "it's good that you're feeling fine...but are you eaten yet this morning?" she asked.

KRYPTONITE
[male - protector - crush on Aonani & Holiday - tags: pack ]

--
He looked at the dogs one after another, not really thinking about possible rules as he was not great to follow them. His eyes turned toward the younger dogs there "well maybe someone could teach the younger ones about hunting and other things?" he said suddently.

--
She stayed there near the other pack, listening to what they were talking about, but didn't really say anything for anything. She didn't know how the pack works, but she did know that the pack members work together as a team, she was made a hunter as she was great to hunt prey. She looked at the other hunter beside her the Oberon, who seemed to be the only one to actually speak about the subject, others were the alpha couple and the Aonani.

--
She looked at the two, her smile little dropped when Marek asked about her life before coming to this island. It made her think for her family she didn't see after the shipwreck "...I was a pet...I had a family, I don't know where they are now? maybe alive maybe dead...I don't know" she responded with a sight.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueEyedKite » Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:43 am

Sparrow Seaside Pack
    indentation Although already mid-morning, few rays of early light made their way through the haze of mist cast off by the constant flow of Crescent Fall’s waters. One shaft of light managed to navigate the spray to strike the sleeping figure of a wolf. He was slim, but corded muscles lie in wait beneath his dense salt and pepper coat. His ears, dipped a tan color, twitched as the sound of his alpha female’s voice carried over the drone of the falls. His eyes opened to reveal irises the color of pale yellow. He moved as one used to going undetected, calculated and controlled—a hunter.

He had slept nearby the camp entrance for this very reason, in case any hunting parties should be announced. There was nothing the male liked more than being in nature, away from the bustle of camp, and letting his instincts take over. Sparrow would jump at the chance for a hunt, so it was no surprise that it took him only a few short strides to close the distance between himself and the dark red-brown female and lighter red-brown male.

“Present.” His voice sounded as rough as the sands along the shore. The word rumbled from his jaws. Only a single utterance, for Sparrow was a wolf of few words.

Holiday Dog Pack
    indentation Weak light shone down on the back of the red and white husky sitting amongst her canine peers. Already the elements had dulled the white of her coat to a muggy cream. Her eyes, an intense ice blue, were in contrast; They remained clear and bright as polished gemstone. The female protector remained still through most of the meeting. Behind her skull thoughts swirled like the storm that had brought them here three days prior.

“I have no opinion whether we leave the camp alone or in pairs.” She began. Addressing the whole of the pack at the meeting.” But I offer myself to travel with anyone should they be hesitant to leave camp. As for anything else to add, yes, I think there need to be patrols. I agree with the other Protector—we are in a new place and I’d feel more secure if I knew the territory better. Many of us should.”

BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛

Postby Rae'tia » Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:04 pm

𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚎
⤜ Female | Seaside Pack | Alpha F. ⤛
⤜ Tags: Sparrow & Mahogany | Mentions: None ⤛
⤜ Location: Cressent Cave/Camp ⤛

indentation She fought back a smile as Mahogany appeared, after seemingly hunting down some fish. "I see that, Young Hunter." Helle cooly replied, a hint of warmth in her eyes despite her cool tone and the stoic look on her face. Her gaze flickered to Sparrow approached and nodded in silent greeting. "We are running low on prey, so the three of us are going to head out and try a paw at catching a mule deer or boar." Silently she motioned towards the merger prey pile, her face contorting into a frown as she spoke.

𝙰𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚔
⤜ Male | Seaside Pack | Guard ⤛
⤜ Tags: Open | Mentions: None⤛
⤜ Location: Bursting Brook/Chasea Shore ⤛

indentation Amarok chuckled as he headed down the riverbed towards the beach, which had always been beautiful to him. That beauty had now been marred by the faint scent of the strange creatures. Fighting back a sigh, the dark male paused at the edge of the beach, glancing towards Sea Gull's End for a moment. Shaking his head, Rok stepped onto the rocky beach, carefully making his way down to the water's edge. The light breeze mixed with the natural chill of the ocean side caused a shiver to run down his spine. Amarok didn't initially stop when the water lapped at his front paws, but he did freeze when it began to nip at his hind paws. With his front paws submerged in the salty seawater, his own yellow eyes strayed to the distance where the shipwreck lay. While the shipwreck was easy to get to during low tide - as it was stranded on an outcropping of rocks that were only visible during low tide - and easy to get to and from during low tide, it was another story during the high tide. He wondered how the creatures faired, was it low or high tide when they escaped. Amarok figured that he'd have to find out himself someday.

𝙰𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚒
⤜ Female | Dog Pack | Protector ⤛
⤜ Tags: Pack | Mentions: Kryptonite & Holiday ⤛
⤜ Location: Lonely Meadow/Camp ⤛

indentation Ani blinked as two other protectors spoke up, and considered their idea's. Both were sound, so the canine huffed. "I agree with both suggestions, the younger dogs need training, and patrols are vital to getting to know our new home and protecting it." Her pale brown gaze narrowed in on Corvus and Reem, "But who will teach them? And how many dogs should be in these patrols?" Aona questioned, her face contorting into a frown as she looked at the two canines. While she'd never admit it, she was a little upset that she'd never thought of either of those first. Though she'd never lost anyone to either situation, poor survival training, or getting lost in an unknown place, she had heard a few stories. And seen the aftermath.

𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚔
⤜ Male | Dog Pack | Trainee ⤛
⤜ Tags: Jesse & Calico | Mentions: none ⤛

indentation He huffed a laugh, "Yes, Sourzenci means siblings, and člověk, eh..." Marek frowned, trailing off as he wracked his brain for the translation. "If I remember correctly it means humans or human or something like that. I've rarely heard anyone say human in anything other than Slavic tongue." The young wolfdog gave a shrug before frowning even more when Calico answered his earlier question. Moving around so he could press himself into Calico's side in an attempt to comfort the young dog. "That sucks," Mark started, with a whine, glancing at Jesse. "I'm trying to look at this from a brighter side of things, this is a new adventure, and though it wasn't one any of us wanted to go on, we are here now. Either we can wallow or we can make the best of it." Mark paused, tapping one paw as he paused to think. Why don't the three of us go on an adventure? We'll go see the ship to say goodbye for now, and then go explore what we can, while we can?" He asked quietly, tail wagging wildly once more.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freg||FrogWithAnE » Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:29 pm

★aoknixit's a shame you think i'm like the others
―――――――――――――――――
◄8y2m|he/she/they|beta|bisexual/homocurious|location; seaside packs camp|tagged; borealis,epiphany | mentions; borealis,amarok,simi,epiphany | seaside pack►
    indentationas the arrived in camp aoknix glanced around to look for amarok and simi quickly spotting simi, although the dogs eyes couldn't seem to find amarok or simi so he quickly decided he'd just bring epiphany and borealis instead. he turned and started off towards epiphany who he'd assumed was in the camp clearing since it was now mid-day. "hello epiphany, i was planning on putting a patrol of about three dogs together today and i have borealis as one. i was wondering if you'd like to join us?" the dog asked before sitting down in front of epiphany.

----------------------------------------

★lacrixif not now... when?
―――――――――――――――――
◄7y6m|she/her|assassin|undecided|location; headed to maned crow field/maned crow field|tagged; open | mentions; none | seaside pack►
    indentationlacrix decided she was going to go on a small hunt this fine morning. she picked up her pace to quickly arrive in the maned crow field. slowing down to a loose trot she spotted a rabbit grazing peacefully in the field and crouched down into a hunting position making herself as small as possible. as she approached the hare from behind she snatched it up in her maw snapping it's neck as quickly as possible. turning around, proud of her kill she padded back towards the camp to add her kill to the pile.

★oberonswim peacefully through lifes waters..
―――――――――――――――――
◄3y|he/they|hunter|undecided/bicurious|location;deserted grove|tagged; aonani,kryptonite,holiday,pack | mentions; protectors/new role | dog pack►
    indentationoberon nodded agreeing with what the two protectors said. he then turned to aonani and thought about her question for a moment. "well how about we create a new role? and that role could be for dogs who have versatile strengths and could train younger dogs in specific areas that suit them best? and as for the patrols i'd think about three dogs would be best, not to many that there are dogs who aren't doing anything, but not to little to where the group is short-handed." he concluded, sitting back down after he'd said his piece.
Freg||FrogWithAnE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:24 pm

Mahogany- m- 2 y- red wolf- Seaside hunter- homo; Amarok- no mate until 3- has to adopt- dad x mom: 3 sisters, 2 brothers (none are in RP)- Bursting Brook- Tags: Helle and Sparrow (Aurora and Magpie)

The brown eyed red brown and lighter undersided male nodded to her. "Let me get these fish to Magpie quick. Then I could be one of the wolves that goes on that hunting patrol," he said. He hurried to the den, finding Aurora there. "Magpie, I brought you fish." When she thanked him, he smiled and laid them at her feet, saying "No problem." He then quickly hurried back out of the den. He headed to Helle and Sparrow, saying "Alpha, Sparrow; alpha, who else were you thinking of sending? Do we need any more wolves on the hunt? It might be better to have more," he said.

Magpie- f- 3 or 4 y- timber wolf- Seaside mother; hunter- bi; Sparrow- mate open- unborn pups (Robin and Jay)- halfway through pregnancy- dad x mom: brother, younger siblings- camp- Tags: Aurora (Mahogany)

The brown eyed and furred female yawned again. The white streaked chested one nodded to the shaman wolf. "Okay...Aurora," she said and smiled gently. Aurora wasn't an attractive wolf, but Magpie's eye had been caught by Sparrow. Besides, for all she knew Aurora only liked males. Magpie herself was bisexual, but so far only Sparrow caught her interest. "Ah...I haven't eaten yet," she said with a sigh. "I was waiting to see if a hunter would bring me anything." Just as she said that, Mahogany appeared. "Thank you," she said, and watched him go then looked to Aurora and said "Guess I'm fed now." She laughed a bit, then looked to he fish. She began to bite he scales off, to get to the meat beneath.

Reem- m- 4 y- Shepsky- dog pack second alpha- homo- mate is Corvus- has to adopt- dad x mom: siblings- Lonely Meadow/camp- Tags: Corvus, pack

The red male with white splashy marks and a diamond yawned and shook his head. He listened as Ani and Oberon both spoke. The brown and blue eyes glanced to his mate. He nudged the other male a bit, then glanced to the other dogs.

The sweet and gentle but wild and sometimes loud one glanced to Oberon then to Aonani. He glanced to some of the others as well. "Guards...or protectors maybe?" he asked. "That would be a good role to have, as well as dogs specifically to go hunting. Some of you seem better at hunting than others. I know you all try hard at it though," he said.

(Sorry if protector and hunter are already a role. I wasn't sure if they'd already decided some ranks)

Jesse- genderfluid (usually female)- 10 mo- Golden retriever German Russian mix with some poodle- dog pack trainee; carer maybe- panromantic demisexual; Marek- too young- too young- dad x mom: siblings- Lonely Meadow/camp- Tags: Marek, Calico

The brown eyed red young one nodded at the other young one. The slightly curly white marked one made a small sound. She said "I know a bit of Russian and German, and some French. My humans sometimes speak those, but mostly English. I know Ciel apparently is sky. Mi Amor is love, I'm pretty sure that's in French, and Anya is a human name in Russian. I guess it can be used for an animal too. I've definitely heard them say it, but I think they were talking about a dog." She turned brown eyes to Calico. She touched her nose to her comfortingly too. Then Marek suggested going to the ship. She glanced to where the adults were talking...She whispered "If we want to go, we should sneak out now. Otherwise we'd have to ask adults to go with us." She wasn't sure if they'd want to do that.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueEyedKite » Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:52 am

Sparrow Seaside Pack
    indentation Anxiety Sparrow knew all too well began to rise within the salt and pepper wolf. He could feel his heart flutter like a bird inside a cage. He tried to ignore it, but always he felt this rising panic whenever he was close to another of the opposite gender. Inwardly, he reassured himself that as soon as his paws touched hunting lands the tight feeling in his chest would ease. An overwhelming desire to get out from under her silver-eyed gaze was causing him to fidget from paw to paw. The tension only grew with Mahogany’s departure and return only to suggest waiting for others.

“Perhaps I should scout ahead? I could let our hunting party know the best target,” He spoke in his low, husky voice. The wolf had to force his pale yellow eyes to meet the alpha’s unique gray. Sparrow desperately wanted away and to his safe place, Maned Crow Field.

Holiday Dog Pack
    indentation Holiday listened politely as the other female Protector spoke. The husky thought it over for a moment before interjecting.” I am no leadership, but I do have an opinion. I think patrols should be at least three strong. That way we could have someone in the front, a mid dog, and someone to watch the end. One Protector should stay within the camp to not leave the rest of our pack vulnerable. It would be better if two Protectors could stay within the camp, but we don’t have the numbers to spare.”

Her curled fluffy tail wagged slightly. The female canine couldn’t help but feel the thrill of possibly going on patrol. The sooner she felt confident at defending her new community the sooner this new land would feel like home. And Holiday earnestly wanted the feeling of home again.

BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Fri Feb 18, 2022 2:11 am

Epiphany
Epiphany was observing her packmates from afar. She noticed Aoknix approaching her, and went tense. She didn’t trust others easily, and didn’t trust most in the pack. “Oh, I’d love to come” she says forcing a smile and making her tone pleasant.

Corvus
Corvus stood next to his mate, listening as he responded. He smiled to see that Reem was growing into his role as second alpha. “I think that’s a good idea” he comments.

Simi
Simi walked around camp, looking for someone she could talk to. While she wasn’t liked very much, she didn’t resent anyone at all. She was just happy with her ranking since she could help others. That’s all she’s ever wanted.

Ahiga
Ahiga stood in camp, he was scanning the crowd of dogs, trying to see if his crush, Oberon was anywhere to be seen.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freg||FrogWithAnE » Fri Feb 18, 2022 4:16 am

★aoknixit's a shame you think i'm like the others
―――――――――――――――――
◄8y2m|he/she/they|beta|bisexual/homocurious|location; seaside packs camp|tagged; borealis,epiphany | mentions; borealis,amarok,simi,epiphany | seaside pack►
    indentationaoknix made a mental note of epiphany's tense posture as he approached but none the less nodded along as epiphany answered, he turned to borealis, [color=BF8040]"looks like we have ourselves a little patrol group now""[/color] the dog paused before beckoning to the exit of the camp "shall we?" he waited for a moment before padding towards the exit giving a head bow to helle and her group as his group left.

★lacrixif not now... when?
―――――――――――――――――
◄7y6m|she/her|assassin|undecided|location; camp|tagged; simi | mentions; helle/her group,aoknix/their group | seaside pack►
    indentationlooking around she made a mental note of the two groups lead by helle and aoknix. one seemed to be a patrol the other a hunting group. she gave both of the leaders a nod before turning her attention to the rest of the wolves who'd gotten up and about. she noticed simi walking around seemingly aimlessly and trotted up to her. "hiya simi! how are you this morning?" lacrix asked sitting down beside the other female her fluffy tail curled neatly around her comically large paws.

★oberonswim peacefully through lifes waters..
―――――――――――――――――
◄3y|he/they|hunter|undecided/bicurious|location;deserted grove|tagged; pack | mentions; jesse,marek,calico, | dog pack►
    indentationoberon nodded along as the conversation continued glacing around to see if any other dogs had come along and joined the group this morning. he noted the group comprised of jesse, marek and calico and gave the group of young dogs a warm smile. ah how he remembered being young and carefree as they were. he noted a couple other dogs as well before turning his attention back to the discussion sitting near where most of the talking was happening.
Freg||FrogWithAnE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:43 pm

Mahogany- m- 2 y- red wolf- Seaside hunter- homo; Amarok- no mate until 3- has to adopt- dad x mom: 3 sisters, 2 brothers (none are in RP)- Bursting Brook- Tags: Helle and Sparrow (Aurora and Magpie)

The brown eyed red brown and lighter undersided male nodded to her. "Let me get these fish to Magpie quick. Then I could be one of the wolves that goes on that hunting patrol," he said. He hurried to the den, finding Aurora there. "Magpie, I brought you fish." When she thanked him, he smiled and laid them at her feet, saying "No problem." He then quickly hurried back out of the den. He headed to Helle and Sparrow, saying "Alpha, Sparrow; alpha, who else were you thinking of sending? Do we need any more wolves on the hunt? It might be better to have more," he said.

(Just going to add to this, since the whole paragraph above relates to Helle ANd technically Aurora]

He glanced to Sparrow, whom seemed to be nervous but the mostly red male couldn't figure out why. He obviously wouldn't know about the female thing...He thought, therefore, maybe it was just because Helle was alpha. She probably intimidated a lot of wolves. She sometimes even intimidated him...He glanced up again, saying "That... might be a good idea, but it's up to Helle."

Magpie- f- 3 or 4 y- timber wolf- Seaside mother; hunter- bi; Sparrow- mate open- unborn pups (Robin and Jay)- halfway through pregnancy- dad x mom: brother, younger siblings- camp- Tags: Aurora (Mahogany)

The brown eyed and furred female yawned again. The white streaked chested one nodded to the shaman wolf. "Okay...Aurora," she said and smiled gently. Aurora wasn't an attractive wolf, but Magpie's eye had been caught by Sparrow. Besides, for all she knew Aurora only liked males. Magpie herself was bisexual, but so far only Sparrow caught her interest. "Ah...I haven't eaten yet," she said with a sigh. "I was waiting to see if a hunter would bring me anything." Just as she said that, Mahogany appeared. "Thank you," she said, and watched him go then looked to Aurora and said "Guess I'm fed now." She laughed a bit, then looked to he fish. She began to bite he scales off, to get to the meat beneath.

Reem- m- 4 y- Shepsky- dog pack second alpha- homo- mate is Corvus- has to adopt- dad x mom: siblings- Lonely Meadow/camp- Tags: Corvus, pack

The sweet and gentle but wild and sometimes loud one glanced to Oberon then to Aonani. He glanced to some of the others as well. "Guards...or protectors maybe?" he asked. "That would be a good role to have, as well as dogs specifically to go hunting. Some of you seem better at hunting than others. I know you all try hard at it though," he said.

The red male with white splashy marks and a diamond then smiled. He was smiling at his handsome mate, of course. The brown and blue eyes nuzzled him a couple times. He even threw in a few licks, then looked to the others and waited.

(Sorry if protector and hunter are already a role. I wasn't sure if they'd already decided some ranks)

Jesse- genderfluid (usually female)- 10 mo- Golden retriever German Russian mix with some poodle- dog pack trainee; carer maybe- panromantic demisexual; Marek- too young- too young- dad x mom: siblings- Lonely Meadow/camp- Tags: Marek, Calico

The brown eyed red young one nodded at the other young one. The slightly curly white marked one made a small sound. She said "I know a bit of Russian and German, and some French. My humans sometimes speak those, but mostly English. I know Ciel apparently is sky. Mi Amor is love, I'm pretty sure that's in French, and Anya is a human name in Russian. I guess it can be used for an animal too. I've definitely heard them say it, but I think they were talking about a dog." She turned brown eyes to Calico. She touched her nose to her comfortingly too. Then Marek suggested going to the ship. She glanced to where the adults were talking...She whispered "If we want to go, we should sneak out now. Otherwise we'd have to ask adults to go with us." She wasn't sure if they'd want to do that.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:10 pm

𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚎
⤜ Female | Seaside Pack | Alpha F. ⤛
⤜ Tags: Sparrow & Mahogany | Mentions: Aoknix ⤛
⤜ Location: Cressent Cave/Camp ⤛

indentation Helle glanced at her beta as he passed, and returned his nod absently as she returned her focus to Sparrow and Mahogany. The she-wolf blinked at Sparrow's offer and mulled it over for a moment before nodding her assent. "That's a good idea, feel free to scout ahead, Sparrow." She barked roughly before she turned to Mahogany. Looking over the young male for a moment, the she-wolf huffed, " The three of us will be fine, young hunter. I'll send out a larger hunting party in a few hours if we return without a kill from our hunt." Helle paused, lips turning downward slightly at the informal way the hunter had addressed her, he wasn't being disrespectful perpousfully, so she would let it go for now. Having always been a more formal wolf, due to her birth and training, Helle often found it odd when a wolf didn't call others by their rank like they had in her birth pack. It was something she was still working on getting used to. Shaking her head the she-wolf spoke once more, face clearing. "Well then, lets get going. Prey waits for no wolf." Helle barked as she started back to the entrance of the camp.

𝙰𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚔
⤜ Male | Seaside Pack | Guard ⤛
⤜ Tags: Open | Mentions: None⤛
⤜ Location: Chasea Shore/Shipwreck ⤛

indentation His gaze did not stray from the shipwreck for a time, but he abruptly looked down at his paws. Letting out a hum, the male pursed his lips the sighed. Making a quick decision to head back out to the shipwreck once more, hoping to familiarize himself with the scents there, so maybe he could track down the creatures. Leaving the strangely warm but cool waters behind the dark wolf trotted along the shore until he was parallel with the shipwreck. Amarok was silent as he trodded down the rocky outcrop, heading straight for the shipwreck. He'd never minded getting his fur wet, and his mother had once called him a water-born wolf, or just a water wolf. Which was kind of funny and probably ironic in a way as he and his siblings had been born just inches from the rocky shore, during high tide. Stepping carefully, the brute paused at the broken entrance of the shipwreck. Taking a deep breath, the male entered.

𝙰𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚗𝚒
⤜ Female | Dog Pack | Protector ⤛
⤜ Tags: Pack | Mentions: Kryptonite & Holiday ⤛

indentation She frowned as some of the others spoke out. "Why create another rank for something we don't have enough dogs for? Why not just have the most experienced dog in that rank train the younger ones." Aona huffed then added, " Though I agree there should be at least three dogs to a patrol,
    I'd say more is needed but we need at least one of our... "
    She glanced at Reem and fought back a huff again. "... guards or protectors keeping camp safe. Not that Reem and Corvus aren't going to be helpful in that kind of situation." She shook her head, heaving said her piece and turned her gaze to Corvus and Reem. Both dogs seemed rather, quiet and laid back, just willing to let things happen. Neither seemed to be trying to enforce any law or rule, it was odd for her. Every "alpha" dog she'd met was quick to set and enforce the rules, so seeing two "alphas" that weren't like that was... strange to say the least.

𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚔
⤜ Male | Dog Pack | Trainee ⤛
⤜ Tags: Jesse & Calico | Mentions: none ⤛

indentation Keeping his body pressed close to Calico's, the wolf-like male listened intrigued by Jesse's rambling about language. Letting out a hum of thought, the male shrugged. "I know bits and pieces of most Slavic languages, due to the fact that we were always moving and meeting dogs from different places. But I've always favored my parents Czech." Marek admitted, before returning his gaze to Calico, giving the she-dog a few comforting licks on the top of her head. He smirked as he lowered his voice to speak, "They said no-one could leave alone, not that we had to take an adult with us." The male snickered then sheepishly added, "Or at least that's what it sounds like, it's quite easy to pretend to be confused by adults sometimes."
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me