๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ - Rabbit RP [open]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ - Rabbit RP [open]

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jul 09, 2022 11:47 am

Grace- doe- mother but wants scout- Charis is her mate- four offspring (Basil and Cumin, Ruby)- Hazel might be related- may have once been a pet but is wild now- Tags: kits, Cedar and others, Charis

The white marked creamy female listened as the leader continued to speak. Once again, she couldn't do those things. She had young kits to look after, after all. She glanced to her mate, wondering if he'd want to be on the council or the other thing.

Basil- buck but trans or genderfluid one day- three to four weeks old- kit but wants scout or medic- crush will be Chili- too young for mate- might adopt but who knows- Charis x Grace: three other siblings including Cumin and Ruby- maybe Hazel is related- Tags: family, Cedar and others

The light brown bunny, same white as mom, made a small sound. The little one saw Ruby go off, and got a bit worried for her. He liked her best out of his siblings, and was also a mama's boy. He moved away from the others as well, and went to her. "Ruby...are you okay?" he asked. He then fell silent, wondering if she was thinking.

Cumin- buck- three to four weeks- kit but wants soldier- crush open- too young- too young- Charis x Grace: three other siblings including Basil and Ruby- maybe Hazel is related- Tags: family, Cedar and others

The brown bunny, same eyes and white markings as his mom, laughed a bunny sound. He nudged at his dad a second time. He then finally settled down, and looked up at Charis. He nosed at him, then listened as Cedar continued to speak.

Hazel- doe- adult- gatherer but wants to be mother some day- Warwick and Cedar: crushes- no kits yet- possible relation of Grace- was owned but now wild- shy and nervous but can be brave and protective- Tags: open, then Cedar and all others

The light brown rabbit, with white markings, listened as Cedar continued. She didn't think she was strong enough, or had leadership qualities...She shook her head a couple times. She glanced to Grace and family, wondering if Charis would volunteer.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐Ž๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ฎ๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ - Rabbit RP [open]

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat Jul 09, 2022 2:52 pm

Avery
Buck/ Soldier/ mentions: n/a/ Tags: open
Avery sits and listens.

Brundwick
Buck/ Soldier/ mentions: n/a/ tags: open
Brundwick was intrigued. He wanted to be a commanding officer, he was skilled in combat in his opionion.

Meadow
Doe/ healer/ mentions: n/a/ tags: open
Meadow watched the group, smiling as she watched some step up.

Virian
Trans Doe/ healer/ mentions: n/a/ tags: open
Virian sat, paying attent attention to the meeting and words said. She lays there paitently.

Charis
Buck/ Scout/ mentions: n/a/ tags: Grace and kits
Charis looks down as he was nudged and nuzzled his son before looking back towards Cedar and listening once more. He wanted to spend time with his family, and with a high position, he wouldnโ€™t be able to as much.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:36 am

Chili
Male/apprentice soldier/ Mottled lionhead mix with dark eyes/ tags: open

Chili sat with the group, kinda awkwardly. He had no one his age to talk to, and these were all strangers to him. He listened to the lead rabbit announce roles and described said roles. Commanding officer role sounded quite intriguing to the young rabbit. He may be a bit young for said role, but he was determined to work his hardest to get that role. He had pure determination in his eyes.

Lilliana
Female/ Scout/ White English doe with light brown ears, patches, and eyes/ tags: open

Lilliana sat quietly listening to the head rabbit, Cedar announce the higher roles. She didn't think she'd want a high role, too much responsibility.

Vivi
Female/ Kit/ White English doe with mottled patches and dark brown eyes/ tags: open

Vivi had a lot she wanted to say, but kept her mouth shut. She wasn't afraid of being scolded, and never learned when she was. She wanted to know a lot and she was itching to move. She didn't like laying down here with her family, don't get her wrong she loves them, but she found it boring. She looked around, before starting to scoot away from her family to go explore. She didn't want to sit still anymore.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:17 am

Grace- doe- mother but wants scout- Charis is her mate- four offspring (Basil and Cumin, Ruby)- Hazel might be related- may have once been a pet but is wild now- Tags: kits, Cedar and others, Charis

The white marked creamy female listened as the leader continued to speak. Once again, she couldn't do those things. She had young kits to look after, after all. She glanced to her mate, wondering if he'd want to be on the council or the other thing.

Basil[b]- buck but trans or genderfluid one day- three to four weeks old- kit but wants scout or medic- crush will be Chili- too young for mate- might adopt but who knows- Charis x Grace: three other siblings including Cumin and Ruby- maybe Hazel is related- Tags: family, Cedar and others

The light brown bunny, same white as mom, made a small sound. The little one saw Ruby go off, and got a bit worried for her. He liked her best out of his siblings, and was also a mama's boy. He moved away from the others as well, and went to her. "Ruby...are you okay?" he asked. He then fell silent, wondering if she was thinking.

[b]Cumin
- buck- three to four weeks- kit but wants soldier- crush open- too young- too young- Charis x Grace: three other siblings including Basil and Ruby- maybe Hazel is related- Tags: family, Cedar and others

The brown bunny, same eyes and white markings as his mom, glanced around. He saw Chili looking a bit bored. However, he didn't really get along too well with Chili. He also didn't like that Basil seemed to like Chili a lot...

Hazel- doe- adult- gatherer but wants to be mother some day- Warwick and Cedar: crushes- no kits yet- possible relation of Grace- was owned but now wild- shy and nervous but can be brave and protective- Tags: open, then Cedar and all others

The light brown rabbit, with white markings, listened as Cedar continued. She didn't think she was strong enough, or had leadership qualities...She shook her head a couple times. She moved a bit closer to her family.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:06 am

Cedar

- buck, he/him - rank: chief rabbit - crush: open -

Cedar lifted his head to examine the lot of the twisting, relaxing, and focussed rabbits gathered are The Root and he felt a sort of wave of calm pride wash through him. He managed to bring the lot of them together in only a couple of weeks, already assigning positions and higher positions were being introduced to those eager to work for a higher role. He caught sight of the kits and elders, the young and eager, and the wise and tired. He licked back a few tufts of crazy back fur before returning his gaze to the rest of the burrow's citizens, "And that's just about it. If you have any questions or concerns, please come discuss them with me. Do not be afraid to ask for help or guidance, there is no shame in trying to get a better grasp on your new life. Thank you everyone for listening." He bowed his head respectfully to the crowd and jumped down from The Root.

The buck weaved across through the center of the crowd to get to his room in the burrow. There was a small bit of vine hanging from a much smaller overhead roof to give him an edge of privacy and some sort of regal appearance. The room held the simplest of things.
It had a large moss bed and another one in case an unexpected visitor needed an extra place to sleep to ensure the safety and comfortability of the other much longer residing members of the Burrow. He sniffed his bedding and prodded it roughly on all sides to bring out the little ants and critters running about through the freshly harvested bedding. Cedar groomed himself thoroughly as he waited before leaving the burrow with a scout to explore the area a bit more. He wanted to ensure there were no other rabbits with questions before he went out of the burrow.

Ruby

- doe, she/her - rank: kit, future medic - crush: n/a -

Ruby hadn't realized she was staring at her paws as her sibling approached her cautiously. She blinked slowly at him and shook her head, her gaze returning to its usual softness. She began to wander back to her family as the meeting came to an end, her ears twitching wildly in an unusual manner.

Ayla

- doe, she/her - rank: soldier - crush: open -

Ayla walked over to the group of new, gathered soldiers and puffed out her chest, "Hey! I'm Ayla. What's yours?" She asked them all, her gaze falling on several gorgeous pelts as she examined their intriguing fur patterns closely, secretly pleased by the diversity of them all. She loved little details like that.

Daisy

- doe, she/her - rank tbd - crush: open -

Daisy shifted and jumped to her paws as her sister wandered off to join the soldiers. She looked around and spotted an adorable litter of kits accompanied by their father and mother, supposedly. She grinned and trotted over to them, "Hi! I'm Daisy, what are you four called?" She asked, knealing down to the four kits, smiling to the supposed parents as she did, her prefered way of greeting other rabbits.
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:37 am

Avery
Avery got to his paws, yawning and tretching out his limbs. Laying there caused his limbs to go a little limp after some time. When another rabbit approached he looked over. "hey. Nice to meet you Ayla. I am Avery" he says twitching his little ear trying to chase a peasky fly away.

Brundwick
Buck/ Soldier/ mentions: n/a/ tags: open
Brundwick smiles at the fellow soldiers. "Nice to meet you all, I'm Brundwick" He nodding his head in greeting to the others. He wiggled his brown nose and looked around.

Meadow
Doe/ healer/ mentions: n/a/ tags: open
Meadow stood up from her sitting position and decided to go look around to see if anyone wanted to perhaps strike up a converstaion, if not she'd go explore this new territory.

Virian
Trans Doe/ healer/ mentions: n/a/ tags: open
Virian got up to her paws and began to groom herself.

Charis
Buck/ Scout/ mentions: n/a/ tags: Grace and kits
Charis smiles as a female doe approached him and his family. He watched as the doe then began to talk to his children. He knew she meant no harm. He waited to see how his kits would react to a new rabbit, a stranger to them.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:46 am

Dwyn
Dwyn approached his brother and his mate, who also happened to be Dwyn's past crush who he may still have a crush on..... "Hey guys! how are you doing brother?" he asks rubbing affectionately on his brother. "How are the kids?" He looked as another rabbit, a doe, came over to talk to his nephews and nieces.

Miko
Buck/ Gatherer/ mentions: n/a/ Tags: open
Miko got up onto his paws and decided to go explore. He sniffed around the burrows moving and exploring as he did.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ivyy. » Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:15 am

Cedar

- buck, he/him - rank: chief rabbit - crush: open -

n/a

Ruby

- doe, she/her - rank: kit, future medic - crush: n/a -

Ruby stood beside her mother and obviously didn't answer the bubbly doe, causing the newcomer to tilt her head in slight confusion. Ruby stepped forward and drew a picture of her namesake, looking up to blink at the doe and wait to see if she would understand.

Ayla

- doe, she/her - rank: soldier - crush: open -

Ayla nodded to the bucks and realized there were a lot less female soldiers than she had assumed there would be, which made her feel a twinge of agression in her throat.

Daisy

- doe, she/her - rank tbd - crush: open -

She smiled at the little rabbit's drawing and looked up to the new buck she hadn't met before. Immediately, the buck caught her gaze and she acknowledged him with a friendly smile and flick of her cotton tail. "Hello. I'm Daisy." She said, a soft tone to her voice.
hi hi!! i'm ivyy. but you can call me isabella or bella <3

she/her - virgo - owner of two cats and three dogs - previous bun mom - animal enthusiast - equestrian

credit to iceycrushed for making my avatar for my use only <3
ivyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:27 am

Chili
Male/apprentice soldier/ Mottled lionhead mix with dark eyes/ tags: open

Chili kicked up into a sitting position, the role still fresh in his mind. When his sister approached, he didn't hear her. He jumped a little when she spoke. "It's okay I guess? I don't know, quite spacious" he comments in response to his sister.

Lilliana
Female/ Scout/ White English doe with light brown ears, patches, and eyes/ tags: open

Lilliana rose up onto her paws, walking away from the meeting spot.

Vivi
Female/ Kit/ White English doe with mottled patches and dark brown eyes/ tags: open

Vivi was quite frustrated when she couldn't escape quick enough when two rabbits approached. She puffed her chest out alittle when asked about her name. "I am Vivi!" she says proudly.

Pepper
Female/ Healer/ Dark brown doe with lighter flecks all over her body and dark brown eyes/ tags: open

Pepper got up to her paws and hopped over to where her brother was. "What do you think of this place?" she asks quietly to her brother looking around the burrows and the scenery and nature. She nodded at his answer, she detected that he seemed to not fully be there, maybe possibly lost in thought.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:15 pm

Grace- doe- mother but wants scout- Charis is her mate- four offspring (Basil and Cumin, Ruby)- Hazel might be related- may have once been a pet but is wild now- Tags: kits, Charis, Dwyn, Daisy

The white marked creamy female made a small sound as Dwyn approached. She knew he'd had a crush on her in the past. It was still kind of awkward to be around him. She nodded to him, then quickly focused on her offspring and Daisy.

Basil[b]- buck but trans or genderfluid one day- three to four weeks old- kit but wants scout or medic- crush will be Chili- too young for mate- might adopt but who knows- Charis x Grace: three other siblings including Cumin and Ruby- maybe Hazel is related- Tags: family, Dwyn, Daisy-> Chili and Pepper

The light brown bunny, same white as mom, had gone back with Ruby. He made a small sound as he said "I...I'm Basil." They then glanced about and noticed Chili and Pepper. "Mama, may I go over?" they asked and, earning a yes, they hopped over. "H-Hello Chili," he said, then looked to Pepper. "Hello Pepper," they said to her.

[b]Cumin
- buck- three to four weeks- kit but wants soldier- crush open- too young- too young- Charis x Grace: three other siblings including Basil and Ruby- maybe Hazel is related- Tags: family, Dwyn, Daisy

The brown bunny, same eyes and white markings as his mom, made a small sound. He watched his sibling go off. He didn't seem too happy about that...but couldn't stop Basil. He glanced to Daisy, saying "My name is Cumin," and puffing out his chest.

Hazel- doe- adult- gatherer but wants to be mother some day- Warwick and Cedar: crushes- no kits yet- possible relation of Grace- was owned but now wild- shy and nervous but can be brave and protective- Tags: family-> Meadow

The light brown rabbit, with white markings, watched her possible family. They were busy with Daisy, so she turned away. She caught sight of Meadow hopping around. Perhaps she could be friends with her, and so she hopped over and said "Hello."

Marche (March)- Doe- 1 1/2- Gatherer- crush is Miko- twin of Snowball- Tags: Miko

The white lop eared female with brown head and ears glanced about. Dark probably brown eyes caught sight of her crush. She quickly hopped over to Miko, saying "H-Hello." She then followed him as he began to explore, as she wanted to explore too.

Snowball- Whitie- buck- 1 1/2- Scout- crush open- Twin of Marche- Tags

The white lop eared rabbit with brown ears back patch and tail looked around. Dark probably brown eyes saw Marche. She was heading over to her crush, and he huffed...He shook his head, deciding to go out scouting for a bit.
White lop eared rabbit with brown ears, brown back patch and brown tail. His eyes are dark, probably brown.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me