The Night the Moon Fell(CLOSED) PLEASE LOCK

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Night the Moon Fell(Wolf RP)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:02 pm

[sorry for Ooc but Mei already came back I think]

Jessaa- f- 4 y- Scout- Empathy (feeling emotions of others)- Pan; Zane and Isla are crushes- mate open- no pups yet- family not in RP- Tags: Isla

The slender and pretty faced she wolf nodded at the other she wolf. The lovely medium furred red she wolf then squeaked. The white toed and brown eared and snouted she wolf shook her head. “I…maybe, but he’s not the only one I like.”

Vik- m- 6 y- Beta- black cat shift- homo- mate is Theodore- would have to adopt- family not in RP- Tags: packmates (Theo)

The cream golden male twitched his brown nose. Brown eyes focused on the snow as he went over and began to dig through it. They really needed to make some paths through it. That would make everything easier, though they could easily get covered again.

Renee- f- oldest daughter- 2 months- loner pup- snow powers, but only small snowflakes- will be bi- Mei; Thunder, Yuki, Hei- Tags: family

The white pup nodded her black head, but said nothing as mother was already leaving. The brown and blue eyed pup wip

Hei- m- youngest pup- 2 months- loner pup- control of shadows but it's just for defense- will be homosexual- Mei: Renee, Thunder, Yuki- Tags: family

The black pup, with brown eyes, wip

Hakurie- f- 3 y- lead fighter- telepathy- Bi; Tamaska- mate open- no pups yet- Matsuri is twin- Tags: pckmates

The plain black she wolf licked between white toes then sighed. She turned blue and amber eyes go the other wolves. She began to wander over, seeing her crush and another she wolf. “Hello,” she said to the both of them, then began to dig.

Matsuri- m- 3 y- hunter- Fire (small sparks and flames)- homo; Uriel- mate open- Rie is his twin- Tags: packmates

The black eared and nosed and snoutex gray male licked between white toes. His white tipped tail flicked a bit. Amber eyes looked about a moment, then he stood up. He hummed a canine sound as he picked a spot and began to dig.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:17 pm

Askara/ Female/ Alpha Mate/ Invisibly tags: Val
Askara rose from her digging position as her mate walked over, “I have been feeling more tired, along with a stomachache every so often” she replies. “I don’t know what is wrong though, I might go ask Isla once we get out of this cave. I am fine, love, no need to worry” she tells him.

Isla/ Female/ Healer/ Healing/ Tags: Packmates
Isla nods, “well we are almost out of this cave now, I can’t wait to finally be able to tell where my paws are instead of walking around aimlessly” she replies.

Maiara/ Female/ Scout/ Extreme Speed/ tags: packmates
Maiara nods and continues digging, making a slight hole and widening it.

Tamaska/ Female/ Fighter/ Self Healing/ tags: Packmates
Tamaska nods “ok, ok” she mumbled swaying as she was still tired and half asleep. “Hey” she said to a wolf. She wasn’t awake enough to tell who it was.

Theodore/ Male/ Hunter/ Lie Detecting/ Tags: Packmates
Theodore nods and goes to help his packmates dig out of the snowy blockade.

Mei/ Female/ Loner/ Shield/ Tags: pups
Mei dragged the caribou back towards the den where her pups were. She winced in pain as more cold breeze blew on her open wound. She arrived to the den a little later with the caribou in tow. "Mama's back my darlings!" She called cheerfully as she entered the den slipping pass her own shield. "you all got lucky today, I caught you all some caribou. Dig in" She told them gently as she placed the caribou on the ground. Her leg was starting to heal, but it was slow.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:44 pm

Jessaa- f- 4 y- Scout- Empathy (feeling emotions of others)- Pan; Zane and Isla are crushes- mate open- no pups yet- family not in RP- Tags: Isla

The slender and pretty faced she wolf nodded at the other she wolf. The lovely medium furred red she wolf laughed a little. The white toed and brown eared and snouted she wolf nodded. “It would be helpful to see where we’re going.”

Vik- m- 6 y- Beta- black cat shift- homo- mate is Theodore- would have to adopt- family not in RP- Tags: packmates (Theo)

The cream golden male twitched his brown nose. Brown eyes focused on the snow as he went over and began to dig through it. They really needed to make some paths through it. That would make everything easier, though they could easily get covered again.

Renee- f- oldest daughter- 2 months- loner pup- snow powers, but only small snowflakes- will be bi- Mei; Thunder, Yuki, Hei- Tags: family

The white pup nodded her black head, smiling as she saw her mother. The brown and blue eyed pup wagged her tail and turned to the food. She sniffed at it a bit then tore some chunks. She began to eat them, then looked at her mom and siblings.

Hei- m- youngest pup- 2 months- loner pup- control of shadows but it's just for defense- will be homosexual- Mei: Renee, Thunder, Yuki- Tags: family

The black pup, with brown eyes, yawned and shook his head a couple times. He squeaKed and ran over to Mei when she returned. “Mama!” he said, and ran into her leg. He stumbled back and shook his head, then turned to the food.

Hakurie- f- 3 y- lead fighter- telepathy- Bi; Tamaska- mate open- no pups yet- Matsuri is twin- Tags: pckmates

The plain black she wolf with the blue and amber eyes smiled a bit. She then continued to dig as she’d been doing. She had telepathy powers, which wasn’t helpful to this at all. Snow didn’t have thoughts or a brain or anything of the sort.

Matsuri- m- 3 y- hunter- Fire (small sparks and flames)- homo; Uriel- mate open- Rie is his twin- Tags: packmates

The black eared and nosed and snoutex gray male flicked his white tipped tail. Amber eyes flashed and he created a small flame. It melted some of the snow, but wasn’t much help. He shook his head, but did it again anyway because it helped a little.

Aqua- f- 4 y- hunter- Water (pulling out of air or other sources)- Bi; open- open- no pups yet- Tags: packmates

The blue eyed gray she wolf yawned a bit as she opened her eyes. She sneezed a bit, pawing her nose, and flicked her tail. She got up out of the snow, and shook herself off. She then moved over to the others and picked a spot, and began to dig.

Ciel- m- 6 y- fighter- breezes/gusts- Homo- he and Alois are starting as crushes then developing- Tags: packmates

The blue eyed black Wolf yawned and got up, finding the snow. He shoved his way out of it, and saw the others. He huffed a bit, and shook out his short furred coat. He then jumped and bounded his way over, and began to dig.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 3:48 pm

Askara/ Female/ Alpha Mate/ Invisibly tags: Val
Askara rose from her digging position as her mate walked over, “I have been feeling more tired, along with a stomachache every so often” she replies. “I don’t know what is wrong though, I might go ask Isla once we get out of this cave. I am fine, love, no need to worry” she tells him.

Isla/ Female/ Healer/ Healing/ Tags: Packmates
Isla nods, “ then we wouldn’t be tripping over our feet as well as others” she replies going back to digging.

Maiara/ Female/ Scout/ Extreme Speed/ tags: packmates
Maiara nods and continues digging, making a slight hole and widening it.

Tamaska/ Female/ Fighter/ Self Healing/ tags: Packmates
Tamaska nods “ok, ok” she mumbled swaying as she was still tired and half asleep. “Hey” she said to a wolf. She wasn’t awake enough to tell who it was.

Theodore/ Male/ Hunter/ Lie Detecting/ Tags: Packmates
Theodore nods and goes to help his packmates dig out of the snowy blockade.

Mei/ Female/ Loner/ Shield/ Tags: pups
Mei nudged Hei. “Woah there, don’t want you getting hurt” she smiled, “eat all you want. We have enough for all of you. Take your time. It won’t be going anywhere” she says chuckling.

Alois/ Male/ Warrior/ Telekinesis/ tags: open
Putting this here. Will edit next post.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 4:48 pm

The slender and pretty faced she wolf nodded at the other she wolf. The lovely medium furred red she wolf smiled. The white toed and brown eared and snouted she wolf said “Yeah.” She then began to dig as well, helping now.

The white pup nodded her black head, smiling as she looked at her. The brown and blue eyed pup continued to eat then.

The black pup, with brown eyes, nodded at his mother a bit. “Sorry mama,” he said, not wanting to upset her by getting himself hurt.

The plain black she wolf with the blue and amber eyes smiled a bit. She then continued to dig as she’d been doing. She had telepathy powers, which wasn’t helpful to this at all. Snow didn’t have thoughts or a brain or anything of the sort.

The black eared and nosed and snoutex gray male flicked his white tipped tail. Amber eyes flashed and he created a small flame. It melted some of the snow, but wasn’t much help. He shook his head, but did it again anyway because it helped a little.

Aqua- f- 4 y- hunter- Water (pulling out of air or other sources)- Bi; open- open- no pups yet- Tags: packmates

The blue eyed gray she wolf yawned a bit as she opened her eyes. She sneezed a bit, pawing her nose, and flicked her tail. She got up out of the snow, and shook herself off. She then moved over to the others and picked a spot, and began to dig.

Ciel- m- 6 y- fighter- breezes/gusts- Homo- he and Alois are starting as crushes then developing- Tags: packmates

The blue eyed black Wolf yawned and got up, finding the snow. He shoved his way out of it, and saw the others. He huffed a bit, and shook out his short furred coat. He then jumped and bounded his way over, and began to dig.

Birdy- f- 4 months- pup- bird shift- will be Bi- Lupo is twin- Tags: Lupo

The brown eyed brown pup yawned a bit and looked around. She looked to her brother and nudged him a couple times. She heard him grumble and give a couple tiny growls. She snorted, and nudged him once more then stood up.

Lupo- m- 4 months- pup- nature (vine growth and flowers on the vines)- will be homosexual- Birdy is twin- Tags: Birdy

The golden eyed brown pup was having a peaceful sleep when he felt a nudge. He grumbled and growled a bit. She nudged him again, so he opened his eyes then rolled them. He huffed and watched her stand, then he stood as well.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:01 pm

Shiranui - male - elder - Absurd light - mateless - tags: Jeena
-
He was into his own thought not even realizing that someone talked to him "hm? what? ...oh yeah the cold...I am good, the cold just hit into my bones like a tooths...but well it will be gone if I get to move a little bit more than what I can inside this cave" he said to the other elder. He looked the wolf older than he was, but in his eyes, she was in better shape, maybe he could not be so reckless as a younger, not worrying about his body at all, and there he was an elder with problems "so how's your morning so far Jeena? being busy with all the digging...I can wait to get out in here to the sunlight" he said.

Uriel - male - Lead hunter - Electricity manipulation - mateless/ open - tags: packmates, Hakurie, open
-
He kept digging the snow, getting closer to the other wolf which was the lead fighter Hakurie "our powers really don't have much of use in situations like this" he said with a sight. He looked at the she-wolf "so how are you doing Hakurie? we're not really talked much? I am always hunting when you do your things" he said with a smirk.

Lillian - female - hunter - Fire manipulation - mateless/ open - tags: packmates, Zane, open
She smiled at the Scout before made her way toward the already almost open hole. Focusing she needed to focus she was never done this before or was but in accidentally mostly. She closed her eyes and thought about fire, the hotness, not really feeling her pelt burning, but she did feel itching. Opening her eyes she looked at the snow in front of her and started to walk closer, seeing how the snow was melting around her, though if she don't move fast the melting water could put out her fire and she wouldn't get there, instead of being buried to the snow. Taking one deep breath, before forcibly pushes herself out, making her way to the snow, out the cave "I did it?" she told the others.

[b]Dawn -female - loner - Thorn manipulation - mateless/ open - tags: open

-
It was cold, but it didn't bother her that much as she was found a nice den to sleep at the night and she even got a hare to eat last evening. She still had some of the meat left so she only continued to sleep and ignored the snow.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonligh50 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:27 am

Akame~Loner: Blinds enemy

Running through the forest she went, finding all sorts of new things. She did after all have all the time in the world. She would admit though that she got lonely some times. All of a sudden she sented a pack. She was on high alert. She sniffed this way and that. Until she found Lupo and Birdy laying on the ground. She fixed her eyes out for where there parents where.

Astral: Hunter: Camouflage

"Hey,Zane, need any more help on that side of things?" she wanted to make herself useful. She layed down in the far back with poof. Ill just wait till there was something to be done, she thought, encouraging herself.

Alethea: Elder: Sense enemy's

"Finally those young-ens are put to work. I am so TIRED of having to pull the load. She was laying down with a chunk of meat on her paws. As she ate it she noticed her paws. "I still look as beautiful as when I was young." she said as she admired herself. For a wolf my age, I look very young. She gnawed the rest of her meat chunk. "HEY! Lillian! Watch it! You almost burned me!" Alethea screamed. (Lillian was just walking by)

Jynx: Fighter: Thick Fog Manipulation

"So, Grey. How have you been doing here?" She outside while the other wolves were digging and resting. Guarding the place was quite nice, especially if it was quite. She looked over to Grey. "I wounder when Val is going to get a hunt party out. I KNOW that Ms. Alethea will be complaining soon about no food. Plus it is also pretty cold. The worst combination for her. I just hope the others can take it."

Matix: Apprentice Healer: Find any item

"Oh deer oh deer! Where is that conjker plant! Isla would have already found it...and for that matter...probably the others too." Matix was trying to help out Ms. Alethea's headache. "And could this snow ever melt?!"
Moonligh50

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:42 am

The slender and pretty faced she wolf nodded at the other she wolf. The lovely medium furred red she wolf smiled. The white toed and brown eared and snouted she wolf said “Yeah.” She then began to dig as well, helping now.

The white pup nodded her black head, smiling as she looked at her. The brown and blue eyed pup continued to eat then.

The black pup, with brown eyes, nodded at his mother a bit. “Sorry mama,” he said, not wanting to upset her by getting himself hurt.

The plain black she wolf with the blue and amber eyes made a small sound. She’d actually jumped a bit when Uriel got close. She knew her brother liked him, but should she tell him? She didn’t know if she should, so she said nothing about that. She simply nodded to the male wolf. “I’m fine, and how are you Uriel?” she asked the male wolf.

The blue eyed black wolf yawned and got up, finding the snow. He shoved his way out of it, and saw the others. He huffed a bit, and shook out his short furred coat. He then jumped and bounded his way over, and began to dig.

Birdy- f- 4 months- pup- bird shift- will be Bi- Lupo is twin- Tags: Lupo, pack

The brown eyed brown pup huffed a bit when her brother grumbled and growled. He soon quieted down though, and she smiled. She stood in the snow and shivered a bit. The rest of the pack was working to dig their way out, to make a path.

(Sorry Moon, but they’re under a bunch of snow or in a drift so Akame couldn’t have found them. They’re with the pack, whose currently digging out of the snow)

Lupo- m- 4 months- pup- nature (vine growth and flowers on the vines)- will be homosexual- Birdy is twin- Tags: Birdy, pack

The golden eyed brown pup heard her huff, but said nothing and did nothing. He stood as well, and shivered a bit. He hoped the adults could get rid of the snow, or enough of it. They probably couldn’t get rid of all of it, but they could get rid of what was blocking them.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:18 am

Val - 6yrs - Alpha - Telepathy: Askara
Sighing he nodded, "If you say so, but don't push yourself too much." He said nuzzling her, "We'll ask Isla after I get a hunting party out and the scouts to follow along. They will be able to tell if anything has changed. Also, I want to know what Isla has to say about why you are feeling this way." He frowned, he had planned on mentioning his idea of moving towards the city, but if his mate wasn't feeling good he wouldn't push it.

Jeena - 10yrs - Elder - Memory Projection: Shiranui
She shook her head, "Well, I tried to offer my help, but my son told me to sit down and relax. He is so stubborn about letting me help, I may be old but I'm not useless." She smiled though as she grumbled about her son, she was very proud of him even if he was a tad pushy at times. "Yes, I hope the sun is shining brightly in the sky so it can melt away this snow. When I was younger there was nothing better than winter, now though, the cold bites into me like an enemy."

Zane - 4yrs - Scout - Water Manipulation: Lillian, Astral
Zane frowned at Alethea as she screamed about almost getting burned. Lillian hadn't even been that close to her, he was glad that not all the elders seemed as dramatic as Alethea. He shook his head glancing to Astral who asked if she could be of help, "I think Lillian just saved us a ton of work, actually." Once Lillian asked if she had done it he quickly followed behind her. Testing the sides that had seemingly now turned to ice, "Well that was awesome!!! Half the snow melted while also turning the rest into an ice tunnel of sorts." He looked around once he was out. It looked like there were tall snowdrifts here and there, but there wasn't a ton of them. He shivered slightly as a breeze ran through his fur, it certainly was colder this time around. He turned back to the hole, "Come on Astral, it's not bad out."

Rima - 4yrs - Pack Mother - Silent Move: Packmates
Rima sighed, watching as the other began to make their way through, "If what he says is true then I'll go through next...I mean I'm probably too small to make much of a difference as is." She glanced back to the pups, she had yet to find anyone who wanted to take them. But she was okay, well that wasn't fully true, Vik had said he was interested in adopting pups, but he was worried about not having a mate to help take care of them. She frowned, "Plus, I would like to go clear a small space for the pups." With that said she walked through the hole that had been dug, it wasn't a tight fit for her at all. She stepped out of the cave and shook the loose snow from her coat, taking in the area that was their camp. You couldn't really even tell where the smaller dens had been. She found a small space to the side and dug a small platform for Lupo, Birdy, Ash, Angel, and Alaska it was large enough for the five of them to play and also possible runoff. She would hate to even think of what could happen if they tried running off on their own.

Kovi - 4yrs - Hunter - Enhanced Hearing: Skoll, pack
He glanced at Skoll when Rima vanished into the hole, "Well she certainly moves quickly without waiting, for all she knows there could be something out there big enough to eat her." He said with a chuckle, "Since she got through alright, "HEY!!! EVERYONE!!! You can stop digging now let's get out of here."

Grey- 3yrs - Fighter - Light Healing: Jynx
Grey opened his eyes as someone began talking to him and he yawned, "Oh...morning Jynx." He stood shaking his coat before yawning again and then looking towards where the noise was coming from. "Wow...looks like it really did blizzard last night. Oh, yes, you asked how I'm doing. Well, I've been rather tired for some reason, I think it is the weather constantly shifting." He sighed slightly, "I hope she doesn't start complaining, that would be the last thing we need right now. How are you doing Jynx? Does the cold bother you at all?" Grey flinched when Kovi's voice echoed in the cave, "You know for someone with enhanced hearing he certainly yells a lot..." He muttered glancing towards Kovi with a scowl.

Lily - 3yrs - Loner - Thread Control: Open
Lily enjoyed her hare in peace, making sure to bury a portion of it to try and find it later. She tied a thread to a nearby tree so that she could find it easier, or at least she hoped to find it later. "For now let's get on the move, something could have smelled the blood." She made sure to cover the tracks left from the kill and then headed off. "I really do wonder what other wolves are like...if they are like me or if they changed like the other predators."

Thunder - 2mths - Loner Pup - Enhanced Mental Growth: Family
Thunder was glad to see his mother come back, and she had brought back large prey this time. "Nice job mom!!" He picked a spot next to Renee and began to eat. He ate just enough to make him fill full and sat down. Watching his siblings eat, "You will be able to eat some of this. But this is large are you okay?"

Yuki - 2mths - Loner Pup - Levitation: Family
"Thank for the food mama..." She said before digging in, the meat warmed her belly and that made her warmer. She was quick to get full and licked her mouth trying to clean the blood from her mouth.

DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Sep 28, 2021 3:38 am

Shiranui - male - elder - Absurd light - mateless - tags: Jeena
-
He lightly rolled his eyes as he stood up to stretch his legs, his bones banged as he did so "well your son only thin about your best... older we get the more problem we have and sadly any injuries even smallest ones may take a while to heal if at all" he said. He shook his white pelt "yeah, I did enjoy the winters too, well I do still, but the frost sure feels in the bones, and sometimes it's hard to breath" he said sighing.

Uriel - male - Lead hunter - Electricity manipulation - mateless/ open - tags: packmates, Hakurie
-
He looked at the snow pile, then toward the she-wolf "well I am fine, a little hungry, but well I don't think to be the only one with the problem" he said to her "I sure hope this sudden snowfall brings something good, even injured prey..." he kept saying.

Lillian - female - hunter - Fire manipulation - mateless/ open - tags: packmates, Zane, Alethea
She has not noticed the elder at all, she was not sure she even was that close with her or maybe she was just so focused to melt the path out that she didn't notice her at all "Ooh, I am sorry Alethea If I accidentally tried to burn you" she said to her with an apology nod.

Faustus - male - fighter - Coat color change - mateless/ open - tags: open
-
He watched the diggings and the other busy wolves there, he didn't do much to help them, but it was like he didn't want to help. There were just too many paws digging, and tails flicking that he didn't have much space to do anything and he was not the smallest wolf of the pack either.

Sirius - male - scout - Typhokinesis - mateless/ open - tags: open
-
He pawed some snow away to the entrance, looking over to the Lillian, which actually took a hole out, it was not the biggest one, but at last, it was way out. He patiently waited for the others to go first before trying to fit in a cramped snowy hallway.

Ash - intersex - pup - Gender shifting - mateless/ open - tags: Birdy, Lupo
-
He walked closed to the snow and touched it with its paws, it felt cold but very interesting. He flicked his tail and looked to his twin sister then toward the other pups there "Hey Birdy, Lupo want to play with this snow?" he asked suddenly "it's a little bit cold, and turn to water when you touch it, but it seems very...um...safe?" he said.

Angel - female - pup - wings - mateless/ open - tags: open
-
She felt angsty after waking up just to see that the cave they were at was blocked with snow and ice. She didn't really know much about snow, as this was her very first time seeing it, but she didn't like the cold air, but the snow itself seemed very soft as the adults gigged it without big problems.

Dawn -female - loner - Thorn manipulation - mateless/ open - tags: open
-
It was cold, but it didn't bother her that much as she was found a nice den to sleep at the night and she even got a hare to eat last evening. She still had some of the meat left so she only continued to sleep and ignored the snow.

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me