The Hotel (OC Roleplay) Open

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Hotel (OC Roleplay) Open

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:14 pm

Christy- female bear- Tags: Corino/Metronome
The tan and darker bear nodded to the she wolf a bit. She then said "We didn't plan to come here, no, considering this is a human establishment I'm pretty sure. Not that I see any humans here. I guess that means this one is an establishment for animals, then."

Corino- genderfluid (changed) cub- Tags: Christy/Metronome
The darker tan and even darker cub continued to stay behind their mom. They continuex to peek out and listen.

Pupper- male dog- possible light powers- possible crush on Bones- Tags: Bones
The blonde and darker dog with the tail jewel-on-a-cord checked out the room. Considering he hadn't planned to be here, he had nothing with him. There were decorations and a bed though. He stepped back out and walked over to Bones door. "Hello, i am your room neighbor. My name is Pupper," he said.

Coffee and Cupcake- genderfluid tiny cats- fitting into tiny spaces- Tags: each other/Prince Henry
The tiny brown cat licked the tiny brown pointed cream cat. The cream based one looked at the unicorn, nodding to him. Coffee nodded as well, but both looked worried. They looked less worried when he asked if they wanted him to go with them. "That would be great," they both said at the same time. They were already up on him anyway.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:39 pm

Bones/ Male/ Skeleton Wolf/ tags: Open
Bones hears a voice and turns. “Oh, hello. I am Bones. Nice to meet you Pupper” he says in a polite tone.

Juliet/ Female/ Fox/ Tags: open
Juliet walked into somewhere she never been. She looked around before going to the counter and spotting a stack of papers.

Sunflare/ Male/ sundog/ tags: open
Sunflare walked into the building and tensed, he didn’t recognize this place he warily took a few steps forward.

Skiroki/ Female/ Husky/ tags: open
Skiroki walked in through the open door and looked around. It was all new and unfamiliar to her.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaperRose » Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:46 pm

Metronome - Location; Lobby - Tags; Christy/Corino
    Metronome hadn’t put that together yet. This very much was a human place but she hadn’t seen or smelled any humans here. Metronome gave a smile to the bear. She instantly liked anyone that could give her some insight that she had missed. “I’m not sure I caught you or the little ones names,” Metronome said. As she mentioned the smaller bear she looked over at the smaller bear and gave a small, but friendly smile.

Prince Henry - Location; Heading into the Hotel - Tags; Coffee and Cupcake
    Prince Henry nodded his head, and said “Very well then.” As he had just come out of the hotel, he turned around and took the tiny walk to reach the doors. He entered and looked around. From his experience and what he had heard from others, every person had a little bit of a different experience. Sometimes there was a sign with the name and room number, others had to find a paper at the lobby table, some even just wake up in their hotel room.

Capriccia - Location; Apple Orchard on her way to the Hotel - Tags; Open
    Capriccia had just fallen into a light sleep when something above hit her. She instantly woke up and looked around. There on the ground next to her was an apple that had decided she had fallen asleep in a bad spot. She huffed and then squished it with her hoof. She would have eaten it, but she could only imagine the bruise that must have been on it. She was still tired but the thought of falling asleep here again made her weary. She sighed and decided her best course of action would be to head back to the hotel.
PaperRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:49 am

The tan and darker bear nodded to the she wolf a bit. She then said "Oh, you're right, I never did introduce us. My name is Christy," she said with a smile. She then said "My little one, well my oldest little one, is Corino."

The darker tan and even darker cub looked up as they were mentioned. They saw the wolf smiling, and smiled back.

The blonde and darker dog with the tail jewel-on-a-cord smiled. "Its nice to meet you as well Bones," he said.

Coffee and Cupcake- genderfluid tiny cats- fitting into tiny spaces- Tags: each other/Prince Henry
The tiny brown cat licked the tiny brown pointed cream cat. The cream based one looked at the unicorn, then at Coffee. They both looked around the hotel as he entered. They saw a sign, and Coffee said "Over there."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:20 am

Baset/Female/Undead Cat/Unknown Age/Tags: Nobody

The undead feline hesitantly entereded the hotel , she looks around . She didn't see anybody yet, but she feared that she would be called a freak.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaperRose » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:49 pm

”Christy and Corino..” Metronome muttered to herself, hoping that saying the names might make them stick in her head. “So you have other offspring?” Metronome asked.

Prince Henry - Location; Lobby - Tags; Coffee and Cupcake
    Spotting what the tiny cats had seen, Prince Henry walked over to the sign. He looked at it real quick and saw two names, Coffee and Cupcake. Must be these two tiny cats. He moved himself so that the two cats on him could also read the sign.
PaperRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:19 pm

The tan and darker bear nodded to the she wolf a bit. She then said "Well, they're still inside of me, still growing. Yes I do technically have other cubs though," she said. She groomed Corino a bit, then pushed them a bit and looked at the wolf again.

The darker tan and even darker cub made a small sound as they were groomed. They then squeaked a bit as they were pushed.

The blonde and darker dog with the tail jewel-on-a-cord smiled. "Its nice to meet you as well Bones," he said.

The tiny brown cat licked the tiny brown pointed cream cat. The cream based one looked at the sign, and said the room number. Coffee smiled and said "Time to locate this room. I wonder what it will look like," they said, and hoped it would be small.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaperRose » Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:12 pm

”Do you want to go find your room?” Metronome asked. Learning that Christy was pregnant she wasn’t sure if the bear would want to go lay down. Metronome had no experience with the birthing process, she was so far away from it she hadn’t ever had a partner, but she knew that it took a lot of energy. Laying down would probably be a good thing for the bear. In any case, it was probably a good idea to figure out where her room was too.

Prince Henry - Location; Heading into the Hotel - Tags; Coffee and Cupcake
    ”It’ll be perfect for you,” Prince Henry told them. He knew it would be. Prince Henry had a small idea of where the room would be too. Granted they would still have to look around for it, but he could at least get them to the right floor. There was a lift in this hotel, but he had a terrible time with it. It may have been modified to fit a more wide range of animals, but he still had a heck of a time with the contraption. It wasn’t so much that the buttons were hard to press or anything, the lift just did not seem to like him. He had an idea it had something to do with his magic, but he couldn’t prove it. The problem was there were many floors and the stairs would take a while to get to where they needed to go. “You guys mind if we take the stairs?” He asked the two tiny kittens.
PaperRose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:58 am

Bones/ Male/ Skeleton Wolf/ tags: Open
Bones nods, “looks like we are neighbors” he comments

Juliet/ Female/ Fox/ Tags: open
Juliet walked into somewhere she never been. She looked around before going to the counter and spotting a stack of papers.

Sunflare/ Male/ sundog/ tags: open
Sunflare walked into the building and tensed, he didn’t recognize this place he warily took a few steps forward.

Skiroki/ Female/ Husky/ tags: open
Skiroki walked in through the open door and looked around. It was all new and unfamiliar to her.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:10 am

The tan and darker bear felt the babies move and kick a bit. She sighed quietly, then looked to the she wolf and nodded. "That actually might be a good idea," she said as she looked at her. She then looked to Corino, and nudged the cub a bit. "Let's go," she said to the cub. She then began to walk towards the elevators and the stairs. She wondered which one they should take, and shook her head. She looked back to the wolf, and waited for her then.

The darker tan and even darker cub made a small sound as they were nudged. They then listened as she said to go. They hummed a small sound as they nodded at their mother a bit. They then moved to follow her, and looked around a bit.

The blonde and darker dog with the tail jewel-on-a-cord smiled as he nodded. "Yeah; do you...want to hang out or something?" he asked.

The tiny brown cat licked the tiny brown pointed cream cat. The cream based one looked around as the unicorn began to walk. The hotel really was big, and they wondered how they'd do anything here. They looked to their friend, and maybe crush. They both then looked to the unicorn as he spoke. "We don't mind taking the stairs," they said at the same time.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me