A Tale of Two Packs Reboot [RP Play!]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: A Tale of Two Packs Reboot [RP Play!]

Postby StormDragon55 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:30 am

Nightfall/Loner/Tagging: Rosa/Location: Lightning pack territory

Eating

Rosa/Loner Pup/Tagging: Nightfall/Location: Lightning pack territory

Eating
ImageImageImage
^^^🙏Please Click, I used double the clicks potion🙏^^^
I'm a nervous person so take it easy on me please.
StormDragon55

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:42 am

Lucas | Lightning Warrior Trainee | Location: Camp | Tagging: Leo (mentions: Shadow, Smoke)

Lucas didn't feel alright with pushing his friend to eat the squirrel further, so he settled with Leo's suggestion. He began to peel the fur back from the squirrel, a tricky process when you've got paws without thumbs. He listened to Leo's commentary, glancing over at him when he mentioned the tail jumping.

"Yeah, I remember that." He recalled. "I'm surprised you didn't go to your mother. Surely Shadow would've put a stop to it. Found something to keep Smoke off of you." Nothing too severe, he predicted. Shadow tended to be pretty relaxed about punishments. Maybe that was what enabled Smoke's behavior? He shook his head. That was a thought for another day. He nudged Leo a little. "Are you sure about that?" He asked when the way his friend said that he'd slept alright sounded more like a question than a statement. He blinked when his friend turned his gaze to Lucas and he found himself at a loss for words. He could get lost in eyes as blue as those...

"Uh, um!" Shoot, how long had he been staring? "Oh, y-yeah, I slept well. Thanks." He said and suddenly became very interested in eating the squirrel in front of him. "What's your plan after this?" He managed between bites. "Check in with your trainer? Depending on what Shadow' wants to do, we could see if we could train together maybe?" He suggested.
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:51 am

Leo | Warrior Trainee | L-Pack | Tagging: Lucas | Location: Camp

Leo pouted. "I took care of myself in the forest for almost nine months...I don’t need my mum to protect me from my tail being jumped on. Especially with her being Alpha. She’s gotta have better stuff to do." Then he nodded. "I’m sure. Who needs sleep?" He joked, grinning. He didn’t miss the stutter, which lasted only a heartbeat.

"You okay?" He asked, lightly nudging his friend. Then he perked up. "Dunno where my trainer is, but a lot of wolves are still asleep. I’ll come see if Alpha will let me train with you though!"
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:54 am

Zeus | Lightning All-Around | Location: Camp | Tagging: Fish

Zeus was happy to hear that Fish was alright, but at the suggestion that if Fish ever fell on her that she'd get hurt, she shrugged.

"I don't know, if that's what it takes to get you to fall for me, I'll take it." She said and then offered Fish a big smile. She shifted her weight from one leg to the next before she asked. "Hey, hey, you wanna patrol? Or play? Or BOTH?" She dipped into a play bow and jumped from side to side. "Smoke says it's gonna be a good morning today! So we should go and enjoy it! Who knows what we'd find?" She encouraged. "What a way to warm up then running around and patrolling, right?"
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:04 am

Fish | Warrior | L-Pack | Tagging: Zeus | Location: Camp

Unfortunately, the comment went right over Fish's head. She just tilted her head to the side and offered a lopsided grin. Then she perked up. She usually spent this time at the river, but if her friend wanted to patrol, and maybe play, then she was game?

"Yeah! But Smoke always says it’s gonna be a good morning," she pointed out. That was true, but it was up to each individual in the end. "Let’s go!"
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:05 am

Striker
Fire Pack - Male - All-Arounder - Tags: Morrigan

Striker looked up at the she wolf and smiled. “ of course!” Standing up, he shoot his brown coat and pushed The squirrels leftovers away towards the trunk of the tree. “ Is Arian coming with? I saw her talking to you” He looked over at the other she-wolf across the clearing.

Liam
Fire Pack - Male - Healer - Tags: Red, Open

Liam winced at the healers words. Nodding, he trotted out of the healer den and looked for his trainee

OOC: Who is Liams trainee?
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:09 am

OOC: @Palm: There was a mistake regarding Trainees, all is sorted now, Liam does not at current have a Trainee

IC:

Arian | Warrior | F-Pack | Tagging: Morrígan, Striker | Location: Camp

Arian appeared from behind Morrígan, dipping her head to Striker. "Good morning," she greeted him, tone totally straight. She liked Striker, really! He was a nice enough wolf, but she was still shaking off the morning grogginess. "I am, I am indeed."
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:22 am

Lucas | Lightning Warrior Trainee | Location: Camp | Tagging: Leo

"That may be, but if your putting up with Smoke and not trying to get the only wolf in the pack who has the power to correct her behavior - that's setting her up to think it's okay to harass other wolves." Lucas pointed out, but shrugged. "Besides, if my mom was the top dog, I'd use every reason to use that to my advantage. Your call though, we're different wolves."

He nodded.
"Yeah, I'm good." He said. "Just trying to wake up properly, I guess." He perked his ears when Leo agreed to ask Shadow about training together. "Yeah, please! Everything's better when you're around." He said with a grin. "Uh, that is to say, the more the merrier, you know?" He said. "Gotta finish this squirrel first though." He said and pushed the remains of the squirrel towards Leo. "Go on, eat up." He said with a smile.

((Oh whoops, disregard Red's commentary about the trainees then. xD))
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:31 am

Leo | Warrior Trainee | L-Pack | Tagging: Lucas | Location: Camp

Leo has not thought about it that way. He’d always seen it as just a general nuisance. However, it had stopped pretty quickly when he’d snarled at her, which for a moment he’d felt bad about. It wasn’t like him, but he certainly didn’t like getting jumped on the second the sun rose. "I know some wolves might treat me different since Alpha is my mom, I try not to use it to my advantage. I just want to be treated as any other wolf would be, you know?" He shrugged.

Most wolves disregarded Leo overall, so it was definitely a moment of excitement to realize someone was actually paying attention to him, attention hog as he was. "I see your point! Being alone SUCKS." When Lucas pushed the remainder of the squirrel towards him insistently, Leo offered a smile, then dipped his head to finish the last of the uneaten prey. No sense in arguing against food!
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:37 am

Zeus | Lightning All Around | Location: Camp | Tagging: Fish

Zeus grinned at Fish.
"She's always right! So far, every time Smoke has said that it's a good morning - it turns out to be!" She replied and rushed towards the entrance. "Come on, let's go! Adventure is out there!" She hollered, nearly as loud as Smoke had been initially.
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me