Amber and Silver (Wolf RP, Play!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Amber and Silver (Wolf RP, Play!)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:40 pm

Aila- Amber- 6- f- Den mother- Wants alphas mate- Crush: Cyclone- Pregnant (Yinn and Yangg)- Camp- Tags: open

The sweet but sometimes shy tan female yawned a bit as she looked around. The small she wolf then finally decided to step out. She twitched her ears as she looked around the camp a moment. She then headed for the prey pile, as she was kind of hungry now.

Trace- Amber- 10 mo.- m- Hunter Trainee- Wants hunter- Crush: open (homo)- too young to have pups- camp- Tags: open

The playful but nervous trainee yipped and looked around a moment. He wagged his tail as he saw a bug zipping by on tiny wings. The cute silver male moved to follow it, and tilted his head. Black ears and a pink and black nose twitched a bit as he followed.

Navii- Amber- 4- f- All around- Crush: Karter- Pups: not yet- Linkk is brother- camp- Tags: Karter, Kane

The gentle but stubborn tan female nodded to Kane again, saying "Kai could probably use time out of camp." She then looked to Karter again, of course, and nodded to him. She seemed to think, though really wasn’t, and said “Yeah, let’s go ask him.”

Linkk- Amber- 4- m- All Around- Crush: open (homo)- has to adopt- Navii is sister-in-law Camp- Tags: open

The gentle and silly male wagged his tail as he went to the prey pile. He yawned a bit, then shook his head. He twitched his ears a moment. Blue eyes landed on a squirrel, and he took it.

Kai- Amber- 4- m- Hunter- Crush: open (bi)- Pups one day - Shadow and others- camp- Tags: open

The loyal but willful male yawned a bit, and flicked his tail. Brown ears twitched a bit. He blinked his blue eyes. He got up and walked around a bit.

Okami- Amber- 1- f- Hunter trainee- wants Beta or Alpha- crush: perhaps Kitsune- was adopted by Kaonashi way back when- camp- Tags: Kitsune

The sweet but shy pretty she wolf flicked her black tail. Of course, she wanted to wag it again for some reason, but stopped herself. She twitched a bit when the fox like one looked at her. She yawned after the other she wolf, as it’s contagious. She shook her head, saying “Um, sorry, for...for waking you.”

Thunder- Silver- 3- m- Den Tender- Crush: Xavier (homo)- has to adopt- Lightning is sister- camp- Tags: Xavier

The pretty black male kept golden eyes on the other dark male. "We, um...I made Lightning eat, she’s not been eating well lately. I don’t know what’s going on with her...” he sighed. “Do...do you think I should ask a healer?” he asked.

Lightning- Silver- 4- f- Tracker- Crush: open (bi)- no pups yet- Thunder is brother- camp - Tags: open again

The sweet and stubborn female twitched golden ears and a black nose. She hummed a canine sound as she then walked away, as she'd said she would.

Stormy- Silver- 4- f- Hunter- wants Alpha kind of (er, mate)- Bi; will like Shadow- pups one day- camp- Tags: Shadow

The playful yet nervous white she wolf flicked her gray tail. Gray ears twitched as she nodded to the older female again. “That’s nice, you make us all feel safe. Did you know that?” she asked, tail wagging a bit then she made it stop.

Kaonashi- Silver- 4- m- Den tender - adopted Okami way back when, among others- camp- Tags: open

The playful but sometimes too quiet male yawned a bit as he looked around. He hoped Okami was doing well in the other pack..Shaking his black furred head, he hummed a canine sound. Blue eyes blinked a moment, then he stopped and looked around once more.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:47 pm

Karter | Warrior | Amber Pack | Tagging: Kai, Kane, Navii | Location: Camp

Karter dipped his head to Kane. Although Kane was an...odd wolf to say the least, he was still their superior, and in an odd way, Karter respected him. "Right then." He turned and scanned the camp until he caught sight of Kai. "Hey! Kai! We're headed out for a hunt. You wanna come with?"

Xavier | All-Around Trainee | Silver Pack | Tagging: Thunder, Lightning | Location: Camp

Worry crossed Xavier's face. Even if he didn’t run around demanding attention, he still cared for his Packmates. "Um...probably? Has she been sick recently or something? I know a hard winter can do a number on some wolves." He’d only known one winter so far for himself, at a year and four months old, but he had certainly heard some of the other wolves who’d lived through many speak of them.

Shadow | Warrior | Silver Pack | Tagging: Stormy, Kade | Location: Camp

That surprised Shadow, although she would later realize it shouldn’t. That was part of the job of a Warrior, ensuring the Pack's safety and security. However, she smiled in the moment, bowing her head for a brief moment before looking up again. "Thank you. That’s our goal."
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:16 pm

Aila- Amber- 6- f- Den mother- Wants alphas mate- Crush: Cyclone- Pregnant (Yinn and Yangg)- Camp- Tags: open

The sweet but sometimes shy tan female yawned a bit as she looked around. The small she wolf then finally decided to step out. She twitched her ears as she looked around the camp a moment. She then headed for the prey pile, as she was kind of hungry now.

Trace- Amber- 10 mo.- m- Hunter Trainee- Wants hunter- Crush: open (homo)- too young to have pups- camp- Tags: open

The playful but nervous trainee yipped and looked around a moment. He wagged his tail as he saw a bug zipping by on tiny wings. The cute silver male moved to follow it, and tilted his head. Black ears and a pink and black nose twitched a bit as he followed.

Navii- Amber- 4- f- All around- Crush: Karter- Pups: not yet- Linkk is brother- camp- Tags: Karter, Kane

The gentle but stubborn tan female nodded to Kane, dipped her head to him really. She then nodded to Karter, and stood. She was slower as she followed, but not enough to be noticeable.

Linkk- Amber- 4- m- All Around- Crush: open (homo)- has to adopt- Navii is sister-in-law Camp- Tags: open

The gentle and silly male wagged his tail as he went to the prey pile. He yawned a bit, then shook his head. He twitched his ears a moment. Blue eyes landed on a squirrel, and he took it.

Kai- Amber- 4- m- Hunter- Crush: open (bi)- Pups one day - Shadow and others- camp- Tags: open

The loyal but willful male yawned a bit, and flicked his tail. Brown ears twitched a bit, and he blinked blue eyes. He heard Karter, and looked over as he said “Sure, I’ll go.”

Okami- Amber- 1- f- Hunter trainee- wants Beta or Alpha- crush: perhaps Kitsune- was adopted by Kaonashi way back when- camp- Tags: Kitsune

The sweet but shy pretty she wolf flicked her black tail. She made a small sound, looking down at her paws a moment. The black ears went back a moment...then twitched forward again. “Do you...want me to leave?” she asked.
(Please say no, Kit)

Thunder- Silver- 3- m- Den Tender- Crush: Xavier (homo)- has to adopt- Lightning is sister- camp- Tags: Xavier

The pretty black male kept golden eyes on the other dark male. "I...don’t really know, because she hasn’t been sneezing. She hasn’t been coughing or anything, either. So I’m kind of more worried because of that, actually.”

Lightning- Silver- 4- f- Tracker- Crush: open (bi)- no pups yet- Thunder is brother- camp - Tags: open again

The sweet and stubborn female twitched golden ears and a black nose. She hummed a canine sound as she then walked away, as she'd said she would.

Stormy- Silver- 4- f- Hunter- wants Alpha kind of (er, mate)- Bi; will like Shadow- pups one day- camp- Tags: Shadow

The playful yet nervous white she wolf flicked her gray tail. Gray ears twitched as she nodded to the older female again. “You’re welcome, and it’s a nice goal. Our goal is to feed you, and alpha, and the whole pack really.”

Kaonashi- Silver- 4- m- Den tender - adopted Okami way back when, among others- camp- Tags: open

The playful but sometimes too quiet male yawned a bit as he looked around. He hoped Okami was doing well in the other pack..Shaking his black furred head, he hummed a canine sound. Blue eyes blinked a moment, then he stopped and looked around once more.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

━━ paco [001] silvi [002] & red [001]

Postby wildsight » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:53 pm

PACO OF SILVER PACK

male - three years - scout - silver pack - no crush - tagged no one

Paco was laying just outside his den, his ears twitching as he watched the rest of the pack slowly awaken. His nose twitched as he wondered what his task would be today - even though it would most certainly be the same one he had every day. Just the territory for threats...it was a much better role than actually handling the threats, so he was glad for that. His amber gaze bounced from one form to another, watching as they prepared to take on various tasks of the day. He wasn't in a hurry to get things done with, but he wasn't about to look like he was being lazy either. He quickly rose into a sitting position, his gaze still focused on the pack's camp.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
      SILVI OF AMBER PACK

female - four years - warrior - amber pack - no crush - tagged no one

After awhile, Silvi rose to her paws and managed to shuffle out of the den. Her tail swayed slowly as she glanced around, before settling down rather heavily outside the den. Her gaze flickered from one passing wolf to the next, her tail thumping the camp floor. She let out a quiet huff as she tried to decide what she would do next, but there was plenty of time to decide upon that.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
      REDD OF SILVER PACK

male - one year - warrior trainee - silver - no crush - tagged no one

As usual, Redd was hardly awake lying in the middle of Silver Pack's camp. He was somewhat dozing with his eyes closed and mouth partially opened, the only signs of movement was his rising and falling back and the occasional twitch of an ear. He had only woken up a few moments ago, but apparently it had been too early for him to do anything, so he might as well go back to sleep instead of waiting around.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:59 pm

OOC: @Wildsight: I can yeet Night at Silvi if you want

IC:

Toby | Hunter | Silver Pack | Tagging: Heron | Location: Camp

Toby dipped his head. He’d heard Kade calling earlier, but where had the brown wolf rushed off to since then? He spotted the Captain not far away from Shadow and Stormy, speaking together. "Well, there’s Kade. Think anyone else joined up yet?"

Karter | Warrior | Amber Pack | Tagging: Kai, Kane, Navii | Location: Camp

"Great! You have some time now? Kane gave us the go-ahead to head out whenever we're ready," Karter noted. Rarely was Karter, with no expertise in hunting, eager to tag along with a hunt, but Navii was his best friend, and Kai was a good enough wolf from what he had seen. He would certainly be in good company.

Xavier | All-Around Trainee | Silver Pack | Tagging: Thunder, Lightning | Location: Camp

"Hmmm..." Xavier lowered his head, dark eyes fixing on the grass below him. He had not heard of a sickness like that, but then, he was not a Healer either. "Well if you wanna ask, I think Uciel and Kalen are still in camp. I heard Uciel say something about wanting to head out for herb collection, but you could probably still catch him before he leaves."

Shadow's small smile grew, and she lifted her gaze to look at her Packmate again. "And we're all alive and in relative good health, so I daresay you Hunters have done your own job pretty well," the white she-wolf commented.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:08 pm

Navii- Amber- 4- f- All around- Crush: Karter- Pups: not yet- Linkk is brother- camp- Tags: Karter, Kane, Kai

The gentle but stubborn tan female nodded to Kane, dipped her head to him really. She then went with the male wolf, and smiled at Kai. "It'll be easier with two of us, plus Karter is there to...Well, I guess he'll be there to protect you, since I'll be focused on my own hunting and protection."

Kai- Amber- 4- m- Hunter- Crush: open (bi)- Pups one day - Shadow and others- camp- Tags: Karter and Navii

The loyal but willful male flicked his tail, and ears twitched a bit. He moved blue eyes to look at the male and female wolves. He nodded to his packmates, saying "If course I have the time," then smiling at Navii. She was such a nice she wolf, from what he'd seen of her.

The sweet but shy pretty she wolf flicked her black tail. She made a small sound, looking down at her paws a moment. The black ears went back a moment...then twitched forward again. “Do you...want me to leave?” she asked.
(Please say no, Kit)

The pretty black male kept golden eyes on the other dark male. "Hmm, I'll see if I can find him, then, um...do you want to go with me? I'll understand if not..." he trailed off.

The playful yet nervous white she wolf flicked her gray tail. Gray ears twitched as she nodded to the older female again. “Thank you, " she laughed, then shook her head. She hummed and yawned a little.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:17 pm

Karter | Warrior | Amber Pack | Tagging: Kai, Navii | Location: Camp

Karter swished his tail over the tall grass below him, his eyes lighting up. "Well c'mon then, let’s go! And like Navii said, I’m around for protection of EITHER of you if we run into something for whatever reason." He didn’t expect they’d run into anything aside from maybe Silver Pack if they accidentally crossed the border, and he’d of course look for clues as to the crystal, but his focus would be his friends.

Xavier shook out his black pelt and straightened himself. "Yeah, I’ll...I'll come with. I mean, if you want me to." He knew Thunder enjoyed spending time with him for some reason, based on how often he’d approached him, and that was reciprocated in a way. It was nice that someone wanted him around.

Shadow glanced over as Toby started towards Kade. "Maybe it’s time for the wolves who’ve agreed to the patrols," She guessed, nodding towards the gathering wolves.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:25 pm

Navii- Amber- 4- f- All around- Crush: Karter- Pups: not yet- Linkk is brother- camp- Tags: Karter, Kane, Kai

The gentle but stubborn tan female nodded to Kane, dipped her head to him really.

She hummed a canine sound as she nodded along to more of what was said. “If you’ve got the time, then let’s get going. The sooner we get started, the better. Don’t you both agree?” she asked the two males, and tilted her head a bit.

Kai- Amber- 4- m- Hunter- Crush: open (bi)- Pups one day - Shadow and others- camp- Tags: Karter and Navii

The loyal but willful male flicked his tail, and ears twitched a bit. He continued to look at the other male and the female. He flicked his tail still, and dipped his head to both. “I agree with Navii,” he laughed after saying, then waited to go.

(Please say no, Kit)

The pretty black male kept golden eyes on the other dark male. "I’d really like for you to go with me,” he said with a small nod. He hummed a canine sound for a moment. He dipped his head then raised, and turned to go look then.

The playful yet nervous white she wolf flicked her gray tail. Gray ears twitched as she nodded to the older female again. “Let’s go then,” she said, then tilted her head a moment. “I mean...we should go, right?” she asked.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:37 pm

Toby | Hunter | Silver Pack | Tagging: Heron | Location: Camp

Toby shrugged. "We may as well wander over that way and take a look, right?" He turned and walked over towards where Kade had settled himself, tail curled around his paws. From there, if they were to join up with a hunting party, then once they were all assembled, Kade would give further orders.

Karter | Warrior | Amber Pack | Tagging: Kai, Navii | Location: Camp

"Then let’s get movin', huh?" Karter flashed the both of them a smile. He lifted his head and turned towards the camp exit. "Whereabouts do you think's the best place for huntin' then? You guys’re in the lead, I’ll be right beside you."

Xavier nodded. "Then I’m right here. I saw Uciel by the camp exit. Maybe there’s still time," He noted. He could see the two dark furred figures of Uciel and his Trainee, Kalen, by the fern-covered exit of the camp.

Shadow frowned to herself. Indecisiveness. That was something she personally had always frowned on. Someone should always be sure of their own decisions. She nodded though and wiped the frown away. "Yes, yes I believe we should, lest we lose track of time."

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FrijDom » Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:45 pm

KANE | Captain | Amber Pack | Tagging: Karter, Navii | Location: Camp

"Sounds good. You two go find her. I'll let the Alpha know." He turned, but not before giving Karter a smile, and headed off.

KALEN | Healer Trainee | Silver Pack | Tagging: Uciel | Location: Camp

Kalen nodded. "Of course! I've memorized where the jasmine grows, and where we can find marigold and horsetail... Oh! And I know where we can find comfrey!" he exclaimed. He was excited to be doing well in his training.

ASH | Warrior | Silver Pack | Tagging: Micah | Location: Camp

"Well, Kade's getting a patrol together. If you wanna join us, you'll need to get up quickly," the Warrior explained.
FrijDom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me