Scorching Heat, Freezing Cold (Wolf Pack RP! Accepting!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Scorching Heat, Freezing Cold (Wolf Pack RP! Accepting!)

Postby LucyWiggle13 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:56 am

Lucky/Female/Tags: Pyroclast/Location: Camp/Fire Pack/Beta
She walked over and said, "Nothing to report yet Alpha. I see nor smell IcePack." She stood tall and looked serious.
Image. Image. Image. Image

My bestie is Charmander !♥️
LucyWiggle13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LucyWiggle13 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:43 am

Lucky/Female/Tags: Pyroclast/Location: Camp/Fire Pack/Beta
She nodded and say, "Correct. They can scale those mountains easily if they want to attack. Luckily, there powers a believe only work in the cold."

LucyWiggle13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:28 am

Honouria | Beta | Ice Pack | Tagging: Open | Location: Camp

Honouria had woken late. WAY late, as wolves were already out and about. She grabbed a hare from the prey pile and settled down to eat, letting her gaze fix on the Alpha, not too far away. She was curious as to what was being discussed, of course, but she had not been summoned, which meant either it was irrelevant to her, or kept private. Either way, she would respect that.
Born female, identify as Genderfluid, any pronouns.
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Current Main Fandom: One Piece
Other Notable Fandoms: Attack on Titan, The Maze Runner, Soul Eater

Link on my profile is to a new Warrior cats RP site I started because I can.

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:24 am

Fae- 4- f- den mother- Fire- can create small fireballs- crush/mate: x- has a son and a daughter- nursery in camp- Tags: pups/open

The sweet she wolf yawned a bit, blue and green eyes blinking. She glanced to Ferris and his sister, smiling a bit at them. The pretty red wolf shook her white streaked head, well it's on her forehead. Her white tipped tail moved for a moment, then it stopped.

Ferris- 4 months- m- pup- desired: hunter- Fire- can make a tiny blue flame- will probably be homosexual- too young for pups- nursery in camp- Tags: family/open

The cuddly little red male yawned a bit, then looked up at his mother. He wagged his brown tipped tail at her a moment. He twitched brown ears and nose, then looked to his sister. White paws found her chest as he jumped on her, wanting to play.

Icicle- 4- m- Healer- Ice- healing snow- likes Icey- no pups yet- camp- Tags: Icey and others

The silly, helpful, but stubborn and wild male looked around. He soon saw Icey and others, trotting over. The white male twitched his ears a moment, asking "What's going on here?" Blue eyes then turned to Icey, and he offered her a smile.

Tundra- 6- f- Hunter- Ice- can make small snow flurries- open- has two sons (Blizzard and Alpine), wants more- camp- Tags: open

The sweet and playful, but stubborn and fiery, she wolf looked around. She then decided to go get some food, good food. Therefore, she headed to the prey pile, green eyes focused. The white she wolf twitched silver ears and tail, and got a rabbit.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:10 am

SOLARIS OF FIRE PACK

male - five years - guard - sun strike - no crush - tagged pyroclast, lucky

The brute had been up since the break of dawn, though he had been straying a bit from the alpha for some reason. His ember colored gaze raked across the forms of his fellow packmates, serious but not hostile. He let out a breath, before lying down, placing his head on his paws and letting his gaze roam the clearing. Before long his gaze landed on the alpha, who seemed to be chatting with Lucky at the moment. Slowly rising to his paws, he padded over to the two. It didn't seem as if the two were having an important conversation, Solaris made sure of that first. He eased over to the two, settling down a short distance away with a slight nod of greeting to both of them. "Hello, alpha. Hello, Lucky." He nearly always addressed Pyroclast as "alpha", rarely ever by his actual name. "I hope I'm not interrupting anything. Has anything of interest happened as of late?" he asked, afterwards as his gaze flickered from one to the other.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Viperflare » Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:21 pm

Holly
(Mobile, sorry!)

Holly silently trotted the border, her focus trained on the path ahead of her and her ears pricked to catch any sound that echoed through the forest. Her thoughts were all to herself; and her breathing was regular and even. The Scout leapt carefully over a fallen log and continued on, though at a slower pace than before.

OOC: If anyone's Fire wolf wants to meet her, feel free! I'ma just set her out there for a moment, and return her to camp if nobody's interested.
Viperflare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LucyWiggle13 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:48 am

Icey/Healer/female/Location: Camp/Ice Pack/Tags: Icicle
She saw Icicle and gave him a smile. She walked up to him and said with a wagging tail, "Hi."

LucyWiggle13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Aug 14, 2020 11:00 am

Fae- 4- f- den mother- Fire- can create small fireballs- crush/mate: x- has a son and a daughter- nursery in camp- Tags: pups/open

The sweet she wolf yawned a bit, blue and green eyes blinking. She glanced to Ferris and his sister, smiling a bit at them. The pretty red wolf shook her white streaked head, well it's on her forehead. Her white tipped tail moved for a moment, then it stopped.

Ferris- 4 months- m- pup- desired: hunter- Fire- can make a tiny blue flame- will probably be homosexual- too young for pups- nursery in camp- Tags: family/open

The cuddly little red male yawned a bit, then looked up at his mother. He wagged his brown tipped tail at her a moment. He twitched brown ears and nose, then looked to his sister. White paws found her chest as he jumped on her, wanting to play.

Icicle- 4- m- Healer- Ice- healing snow- likes Icey- no pups yet- camp- Tags: Icey and others

The silly, helpful, but stubborn and wild male looked around. He looked at Icey and smiled. “I’m good, how are you?” he asked her. He huffed a bit at Permafrost... but decided not to test his luck by pushing her for a true answer.

Tundra- 6- f- Hunter- Ice- can make small snow flurries- open- has two sons (Blizzard and Alpine), wants more- camp- Tags: open

The sweet and playful, but stubborn and fiery, she wolf looked around. She then decided to go get some food, good food. Therefore, she headed to the prey pile, green eyes focused. The white she wolf twitched silver ears and tail, and got a rabbit.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:07 pm

Honouria | Beta | Ice Pack | Tagging: Permafrost | Location: Camp

Catching the nod, Honouria smiled and returned it. She rose from where she had settled herself and wandered over to the Alpha. "Am I needed here?" She asked. "I couldn’t help but be curious as to what was going on, and I’m terribly sorry I slept in so late this morning."
Chorus director and founder, black belt in Taekwondo, writer, actor, playwright, enjoys horseback riding, RPing, playing Howrse, animating, big projects, singing, reading, any kind of storytelling.

Autistic, mood disorder, pansexual, and proud! Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Note for any RPs I'm in: I love building up relationships, so feel free to approach them, but I DO NOT do arranged relationships in general. (May make a few exceptions, depending on circumstances)

Update: Considering quitting, not immediately, but overtime, things have just gotten to be a bit much, so we'll see what happens.
sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunhorsestar » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:26 pm

Honouria | Beta | Ice Pack | Tagging: Permafrost | Location: Camp

Quite honestly, she would be fine either way, whatever needed to be done. "Then I shall, unless there’s work that needs to be done still, things that have to be organized? Because if need be, I can take care of that while you discuss whatever’s going on here," Honouria offered.

sunhorsestar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me