Telltale - Wolf Roleplay - NEW O+A

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Telltale - Wolf Roleplay - NEW O+A

Postby OceanSilence » Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:13 am

Nyx - Female - Nihava Apprentice - Invisibility - Location: Nihava Territory - Tags: Open

Nyx couldn’t hold her breath anymore and gasped for air right outside the dark forest exposing herself. Embarrassed by her lack of holding her breath for longer, she walked over and layed under a tree with her ears pinned back.

Delilah - Female - New Hale Huntress - Location: New Hale Territory - Tags: Silvia

Finishing her rabbit, Delilah looked up to see one of the other huntresses watch a bug and groomed herself after laying in the grass. Delilah left her den and approached Silvia. “Darling your a Hunter, not a Healer. Your going to get dirty, it’s apart of the job.” Looking over Silvia’s shoulder she noticed the shortage of prey in the prey pile. She glanced around wondering where all the other hunters are. “C’mon, we have to catch more prey.”

Anubis - Male - Blackwater Beta - Pyrokinesis - Location: Blackwater camp - Tags: Orion

Anubis made his way to the camp slowly going at a walking pace as he had his own thoughts going through his head. Once in the camp he was surprised by Orion who gifted him a rabbit. The Beta dipped his head and gave a friendly wag of his tail. “I’m grateful Orion, but I’m going to wait on eating for a moment.” He said and glanced up to the sky. He has been worried about the Safe Haven for quite some time now, but he only wanted to talk with Melchior about it only to prevent panic. “Have you seen anything unusual while hunting today?” He asked quietly. He was thinking about if the lakes pollution could be caused by the domes weakening. “Dead plants? ill prey? Anything?”
OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha_Cat » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:02 pm

« Melchior »
▪ Male ▪ 5 years ▪ Blackwater ▪ Alpha ▪ tagged;; Orion, Anubis ▪

Melchior padded out of his den and noticed his beta and a hunter "good morning, Anubis, Orion." He addressed each of them then glanced around a bit, the area seemed darker than usual, but the alpha paid no mind to it. His ears twitched with every little sound as he let his eyes trail back to the two pack members in front of him, the scent of the rabbits that Orion had caught filled his nose and made his stomach rumble slightly from hunger, he hadn't eaten in the past twenty four hours, wanting his pack to eat before he did, as long as they were full, he was content with everything.
Alpha_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Halfwolf595 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:49 am

Silvia - New Hale Huntress - Tags Delilah
Startled by the sudden voice she shots her head up and flattened her ears back in embarrassment. “..S..Sorry..” When she spoke her voice was a quiet stutter. She turned her head away from Delilah and looked to the grass beside her that her shadow casted over. Her head only turning when Delilah ordered her to be of assistance in a hunt. “..Ok.” She slowly followed her with embarrassment weighing her down.

Orion - Blackwater Fighter - Tags Melchior and Anubis
Orion dipped his head to his Betas response and respectfully adverted his eyes from his. He was going to leave him be to get on with is important duties until Melchior, his Alpha, had joined in the conversation. “Good morning to you to, Melchior.” He gave his alpha a bow, also adverting his eyes. He did not dare to ever challenge his superiors. His attention divided between both males but shifted it back to his beta. “I have sir. I’m afraid if it spreads we may have to hunt outside our territory.”

Verón - Nihavian Lurcher - Tags Nyx
Verón the raven had his shot open to the sound of gasping. He glided his way down from the tree to return to his large intimidating form. Walking from behind the tree his eyes were fixated on the white apprentice. He did always wonder how she would make out in a pack that relies on stealth and secrecy when the only thing she could blend herself into was snow. He stepped in her way purposely his emotionless gaze set on hers. A deep voice rolling off his tongue and into her ears. “Where have you been?” He looked past her noting that they were close by the territory borders. “You could get in serious trouble for leaving the territory on your own.” His brows furrowed on his dark narrow face.
Pet's name: Harold
My First and Favorite Child <3
Halfwolf595

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:37 am

Lady Kasdeya
- Nihavian Alpha
Location; Edge of Dark Forest
Tags; Zenzele

The healers sharp transparent shards that orbited the air fell delicately to the dark floor the same time he realized who he was in the presence of. Kasdeya held her solemn pose as Zenzele was engrossed in the beginning conversation. ”Makes sense.” her ears flicked to the whistling of the wind just outside the borders. It is difficult for drafts to make their way into the Dark Forest with how dense the tree crowns were, and usually they only happen at the territories edges. ”Your not only limited to just within our borders you know,” She paused and glanced over his shoulder. ”I’m sure you’ll find a bountiful amount in the Greenland’s.” Greenlands was a term for the land unclaimed by the other packs. The land were packless wolves roamed. For Nihavians, loners are not usually any problem, they rely on the gods to hide them within the shadows and mask their scent. However it never hurts to still avoid them. ”Just be careful out there.” Zenzele was a Prominent wolf of the pack, being the Healer, the health of the pack rests on his shoulders. Kasity would not know what to do if something had happened to him in the Greenland’s.

Eclipse
- Loner
Location; Greenland’s
Tags;

Once he had his fill, his black form emerged from his dens mouth and his pink tongue licked his jaw clean of blood leftover from his small chunk of meat. It has been quite sometime that he has been a loner, and honestly he was quite sick of it. He knew he was not wanted in Nihava by his mother. He was not so sure about the Safe Haven. Nihavian wolves are not able to pass through it, it forbids them to, along with the world’s evil. It was odd though, Nihavians were not evil, only misunderstood. According to his knowledge, Nihava was never compromised by the two packs within the dome, so how would they be unable to go through? Could he now that he no longer is associated with them? The male wandered the forest at a ambling speed. He didn’t have a destination in mind as he only wanted to clear his head of all the thoughts running through it.
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:51 am

Nyx - Female - Nihava Apprentice - Invisibility - Location: Nihava Territory - Tags: Veron

She jolted to Verons voice and sat up immediately. “I-I..” She began to think up an excuse. “I was taking a walk a-along the borders. That’s all.” She was a terrible liar and felt even more stupid for even lying. But she dug herself a deeper hole. “I wasn’t outside the borders!” She protested. Her white fur raised as she became defensive.

Delilah - Female - New Hale Huntress - Location: New Hale Territory - Tags: Silvia

As they they walked through the hunting grounds, Delilah thought about what she had said to Silvia and realized how rude of her it was to say that. “Silvia, I’m sorry that I said that to you.” Lately, Delilah has not been feeling like herself and she couldn’t understand why. She paused at the smell of something rotting. Slowly she approaches the smell and came across a dead fawn. “Poor thing. I wonder how it died.” She looked the dawn over, it seemed well fed and was growing strong, it was until she noticed a black liquid pouring from its mouth.

Anubis - Male - Blackwater Beta - Pyrokinesis - Location: Blackwater camp - Tags: Orion, Melchior

Seeing Melchior Anubis had the urge to speak to him, but rather than rushing this conversation he continued to fuel the fire. “Good morning Melchior, I was just asking Orion if he’s seen anything unusual on his hunt this morning.” He looked back to Orion listening to his report. He now was concerned about the safety of the pack, but he did his best not to show it. “I’ll see if the Healer could be of help with this situation.“
OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Halfwolf595 » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:48 am

The stench of rotting caught her attention and Silvia went over to the dead fawn. “We should burry it.“ This made sense to her, they can’t take a poisoned animal to the pack, and they can’t let it sit here and rot. “If we leave it here, it will repel other prey from frequenting.”

Orion - Blackwater Fighter - Tags None
After hearing Anubis’s comment about talking to the healer, Orion took it as a cue to leave the conversation. He grabbed his rabbit and carried it into his den where he ripped into it hungrily. He loved rabbit ever since he was a pup. And only would eat rabbit due to how he was spoiled as a pup and was given anything he wanted.

Verón stared into the apprentices eyes as if he was to steal her soul and give it to the gods. He stared at them coldly and expressionless for a solid minute and a half as she lied to his face. Facing away from her he was quiet for longer before his voice broke the silence. “If you say so..” He moves his body so his tail faced her as he was about to leave, or so it seemed. “It’d be a shame if the Lady found out you were lying, but since your not-I guess I will be going.” He made little steps away from her hoping she’d confess to him.
Halfwolf595

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vervainium » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:40 am

( ↬. ) VARGENSLUKR !!
      ──────────────────────────────── 🇮​ 🇩​🇴​🇳​🇹​ 🇧​🇪​🇦​🇹​ 🇹​🇮​🇲​🇪​, 🇯​🇺​🇸​🇹​ 🇵​🇪​🇴​🇵​🇱​🇪​
      ♀ ↬ necromancy, venom secretion ↬ six ½ ↬ loner ↬ tag: open, she's at the lake in new hale

Wide foot cushions conveyed the courageous woman down towards a broad bowl of water, onyx calfskin around her throat was bone-dry, plump pink tongue lapping dryly, attempting to keep them damp. The sinewy madam hadn't had water in two days, and it was the ideal opportunity for a change. She realized she was somewhere down in the New Hale region, yet because of current circumstances, she couldn't disregard her body's supplication for water. She didn't need anything to do with any of the New Hale wolves, she simply required water. Additionally, with right around seven years of fighting and beneficial experience, she hasn't stressed the smallest piece over some pack wolf.

At long last, thought the she-wolf as she not to painstakingly dove into the water. In the wake of getting to be doused in the tepid lake water, she lifted herself up and out of it. It felt decent and cool, following seven days going in the cruel sun. Vargen stooped, upper limbs somewhere down in the water, her gag nearly doing likewise as she avariciously drank till her heart's content. Better late than never.
Last edited by vervainium on Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vervainium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:03 am

Nyx - Female - Nihava Apprentice - Invisibility - Location: Nihava Territory - Tags: Veron

Nyx felt relived when she thought he believed her, but his silence did give her doubts that he didn’t. When he spoke again her heart sank. If Kasdeya found out, she’d punish her. She sank to the ground. “I lied, I was outside the borders.” She slowly stood up but her head was lowered and her tail tucked. “Please don’t tell her! If she found out I’d be in trouble.”

“Your right we should.” Delilah pocked a spot where it would be out of the way and out of sight and began digging a deep hole. When finished she went back to the deer and dragged it into the hole. She then filled the hole by kicking dirt into it and then stomped on the dirt so it was hard and not soft. She shook herself sending dirt off of her and into many directions. “C’mon, where going to go fishing at the lake.” She then padded away from the sight and headed towards the lake.

Anubis - Male - Blackwater Beta - Pyrokinesis - Location: Blackwater camp - Tags: Orion, Melchior

Anubis watched the fighter leave before turning to Melchior. “The barrier is weakening.” He looked around them. The dome was transparent, so it was not like he would see any cracks in it. He looked in the direction of the Black Lake his tail flicking when he thought of something. “What if our first sign of it weakening was our polluted water?” He said before looking back to Mel.
OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Halfwolf595 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:09 am

Silvia was quiet while watching the fellow huntress work at burying the fawn. She wanted to just stand there, and instead Silvia went to her side and helped her move the dirt into the hole and burry it. “Fishing?” She did enjoy fishing and she had happy memories at The Lake. Her tail wagged and she trotted along after Delilah. When the lake was in sight she went to the waters edge and looked into the clear liquid seeing all the colorful rocks mixed in the sandy bottom. She had the hobby of collecting the colorful rocks when she was a puppy. Without hesitating she jumped into the water and grabbed a red and white marble rock before swimming back to the shore and setting it down on the sand.

Orion - Blackwater Fighter - Tags Eclipse
The rabbit Orion caught was both delicious and filling. He trailed out from the camp to be on his own his paws stepping on watery ground. Showers did occur at night and rain tended to soak the Territory grounds. His paws were left muddy and drenched once he escaped the territory and now was walking on solid dry ground. He paused at the edge of the safe haven before crossing through the barrier and continued on his way. Normally wolves go in groups outside the haven, but Orion being the stubborn one, did not trust anyone else other than himself. He pressed onwards urging himself to find something interesting. The sight of a black wolf had peaked Orion’s interest. His first reaction was to release a thundering growl. “Who are you?”

His large shape paused in the shadows his ears turning to listen to Nyx’s confession. Without turning around his grim voice vibrated deeply “Then promise me this, don’t let me see you wandering outside the borders again.” He resumed to making quiet lengthy steps and his dark form disappeared into the shadows.
Halfwolf595

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha_Cat » Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:50 am

« Melchior »
▪ Male ▪ 5 years ▪ Blackwater ▪ Alpha ▪ tagged;; Anubis ▪

Melchior looked at his beta "so it is." He said quietly then began walking towards the lake, looking out across the polluted water with a sigh "there is not much we can do unless there's another wolf that can redo the barrier and keep the spell up." He glanced back at his beta once more before his dark eyes returned to the sight in front of him, the vast onyx lake looked like a large pit of tar to the male. He shook his head slightly, his tail flicking slightly as he tried to think of anything else they could do other than get a wolf who could fix the barrier. With a heavy sigh he turned back to his beta and walked back to him "unfortunately, I cannot do anything about this, Anubis." He told him.
Alpha_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me