The Hoard - Dragon/Viking Rp/NEW RANKS OPEN

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Hoard - Dragon/Viking Rp/ Open

Postby LeoNyami » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:43 am

No problem. Thanks for telling me about it. )
нєу'ѕ ιт'ѕ LeoNyami нєяє вυт уσυ ¢αи ¢αℓℓ мє ℓєσ.
Was FoalChild please do not steal

ι'м α вιg fαи σf αиιмєѕ αи∂ ωαт¢нє∂ α ωнσℓє вυи¢н ℓιкє fαιяу тαιℓ, иαяυтσ, ∂єαтн иσтє, fяυιтѕ вαѕкєт, вℓα¢к вυтℓєя, αи∂ ѕσмє мσяє.
αℓѕσ му αναтαя ιѕ му ¢нαяα¢тєя мα∂є ву ¢αу.
ι ℓσνє тσ яσℓєρℓαу ѕσ ιf уσυ тнιик уσυ нανє α яσℓєρℓαу ι ℓιкє тσ נσιи נυѕт мєѕѕαgє мє.
тнє αиιмє ι'м ωαт¢нιиg иσω ιѕ...
Too many to list just shoot me a pm if you curious if I am watching it
LeoNyami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:04 am

We may start)

Rathian - Dragon - King
Rathian shifted on his hoard, rubies, sapphires, and emeralds all trickled down from his resting place. His hoard was massive and covered his whole den, most of these were passed down from his ancestors. He yawned as this is what he typically did when not watching over his dragons. He enjoyed being King, but it got boring at times.

Seraphina - Dragon - Lead Huntress
She let out a large gust of cold, which quickly froze over and trapped her prey, a rather large bear. She raked her claws through the ice and ripped the frozen bear from its prison. Her ice worked its way into its lungs and killed the bear. She tilted her wings as she flew and circled her way back to the mountain which held the Nest.

Lacrimae - Viking - Queen
She strolled through her village and greeted many people. Passing by houses, stores, and other buildings. She walked past the blacksmith, Kodlak. She gave him a wave and continued, she made her way to the docks and watched ships come to and from the ocean.

Kodlak - Viking - Blacksmith
He looked up and waved to the Queen and began working one swords again. He was the main blacksmith for the royalty, making armor and weapons for the Queen and her armies. He worked nearly around the clock at all times of year.

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:09 am

Aria | Female | Hetero | 318 | Warrior | Crush/Mate: Open | Tags: Open

The feisty dragoness returned back to her den with a small, dirty, sparkling stone. Though it looked grimy and covered in soil, it probably had great worth. The dark creature set it down in a pile and went back out to hunt. She may as well.practice since she has barely anything to do. If she ever wanted to be the lead huntress, she had to work for it.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:12 am

xeno
426 | commander | male | no crush/mate | tags; open

the dark-scaled dragon was currently resting in his den, purple eyes scanning around. his tail slowly moved back and forth, resting in front of his pile of horns. with a low grumble, the dragon soon rose up, stretching out his large body before exiting his den.

solva
24 | warrior | female | no crush/husband | tags; open

the female had been awake for a while, now. she was cleaning the weapons she owned, making sure each one was as clean as it could get. her eyes narrowed at one sword in particular that was looking a little dull. she used it quite often, so she wasn't too surprised as to why. rising to her feet, she pushed her dark hair out of her face and made her way to the blacksmith. "kodlak, i would like to sharpen this." she spoke simply, holding up the sword. she tended to like to do things on her own, and she found it ridiculous to make the male sharpen her weapon on top of everything else he had to do when she could simply do it herself. she just needed the proper tool.

grim
18 | hunter | male | no crush | tags; open

grim had awoken a bit earlier, though he still remained in his dwelling with his sleeping sister, adara. blue eyes moving to the ginger haired girl, he sighed and rose to his feet. moving closer, he planted a soft kiss on her forehead before heading off to begin his morning hunt, grabbing whatever tools he would need to do so.

adara
15 | citizen | female | no crush | tags; open

by the time the young girl had risen from her sleep, grim was gone already. rubbing her eyes with a gentle yawn, adara sighed and rose to her feet. running her fingers through her hair to eliminate any tangles, she then headed off to see who was awake and if they needed help with anything.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:30 am

He looked back at the warrior. "Aye, Lass. There's a sharpening stone there. i don't mind ya using it, but don't break it." He said with a slight chuckle. He had a thick Scottish accent woven into a deep voice. He hammered a thick sword into a sharp weapon. "So, you training hard, lassie?" He asked her, just making small talk.

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:35 am

solva
24 | warrior | female | no crush/husband | tags; kodlak

solva's eyes moved to the stone, nodding her head in response to his words and walking towards it, positioning her sword properly before beginning the task of sharpening the weapon. as kodlak spoke, her head nodded once again, glancing over to the male whilst he hammered the new weapon. "i suppose so. i like to be prepared." she responded, glancing back down to her sword. she knew she couldn't be prepared for everything that could come, but it relieved her knowing that she was at least somewhat able to expect certain situations.
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:05 pm

"blasted Dragons are everywhere. Aye." He huffed and dumped the red hot sword into some cold water, causing steam to rise. He pulled it out and left it up to dry and cool off. "So, any orders from the Queen? or just the same of stuff?" He questioned and wiped off his tools.

ⅩⅢ

ⅩⅢ

◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-

◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonlessnight. » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:09 pm

solva
24 | warrior | female | no crush/husband | tags; kodlak

solva grunted in agreement with the male's statement, checking her sword's blade every now and then to see if it had been sharpened enough. her head turned back to kodlak, shrugging afterwards. "the same stuff. it has been fairly quiet recently, which i guess is a good thing," she murmured, glancing back at her sword. "gives us all some rest for a change. though, it doesn't seem like you ever take a break."
moonlessnight.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeoNyami » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:31 pm

Reese Finich~20~Male~Warrior~Location: Town~Tagged: Open
Reese started patrolling the town for any signs of those foul beast. He frowned at the thought of them. They had changed his life forever. He was going to make them pay for it. He was lucky not to get too injured during the attack. His sword hung loosely off his belt ready to be pulled out and into action. His eyes were in the sky not looking at the ground.He felt himself bumping into something or someone. "Whoops," he said.

Azula~215~Female~Scout~Location: Her Den~Tagged: Open
Azula's den was littered with feathers of every shape, size, and color.It looked like a pillow was ripped and spread throughout the den. She had some crazy organization skills of how the feathers were placed. She moved one to a different spot with her claws careful not to hurt it. "Perfect," she stated then lifted up her tail to keep the feathers in place. She let her curiosity get the better of her to see what others were doing.
нєу'ѕ ιт'ѕ LeoNyami нєяє вυт уσυ ¢αи ¢αℓℓ мє ℓєσ.
Was FoalChild please do not steal

ι'м α вιg fαи σf αиιмєѕ αи∂ ωαт¢нє∂ α ωнσℓє вυи¢н ℓιкє fαιяу тαιℓ, иαяυтσ, ∂єαтн иσтє, fяυιтѕ вαѕкєт, вℓα¢к вυтℓєя, αи∂ ѕσмє мσяє.
αℓѕσ му αναтαя ιѕ му ¢нαяα¢тєя мα∂є ву ¢αу.
ι ℓσνє тσ яσℓєρℓαу ѕσ ιf уσυ тнιик уσυ нανє α яσℓєρℓαу ι ℓιкє тσ נσιи נυѕт мєѕѕαgє мє.
тнє αиιмє ι'м ωαт¢нιиg иσω ιѕ...
Too many to list just shoot me a pm if you curious if I am watching it
LeoNyami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:09 pm