Karmen's Adoption Center For The Strange and Mythical OPEN!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Karmen's Adoption Center For The Strange and Mythical OP

Postby Loxo » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:05 pm

I was wondering if I could join this rp.
My character is below:

Username: Bageera
Name: Albedo
Species: Moon Prowler
Img or Description: Moon prowlers are a type of mythical creature that I made up. They are like reverse werewolves, going crazy on the new moon and infecting other creatures by bite. Their venom is highly toxic to humans but transforms predatory mammals into other moon prowlers.
If bitten, you need to immediately drink milk or consume dairy to counteract the venom. Moon prowlers are blind, but see in infrared like snakes. They can stand and walk on their hind legs, but usually move around on all fours.
Albedo is a small moon prowler, about four feet when standing tall. He is an albino with pure white fur, round ears, and a long tail. He looks thin and weak, but can hold his own in a fight.
Personality: Easy-going with a mild temper. Almost constantly hungry and sometimes sad, although he rarely lets others see his emotional side.
Powers (If Any): Albedo--like all moon prowlers--can influence the water molecules in the air to warp his reflection away and appear temporarily invisible.
Mate?: None.
Offspring?: None.
Other: Albedo prefers to hunt his own food and likes to find quiet, remote places to sleep.
Hi, I’m Loxo, formerly Bageera. I love cats, rabbits, and writing.

I am an author and love to write. I prefer xenofiction (books from an animal or non-human perspective) and fantasy!

I work at an aquarium, so if I mention doing odd things (holding tarantulas, getting attacked by feral chickens, helping kids to feed sharks, cleaning up tortoise turds, chasing escaped ducks, etc.) then they probably happened at my job!

The book I’m reading today: The Return of the King (Book 3 in the Lord of the Rings trilogy)
Animal of the day: Jumping mouse
Extinct creature of the day: Quetzalcoatlus
My favorite colors: Emerald green and electric blue

I currently hoard rabbits of all kinds, spiders, tabby cats, and calico cats.
Feel free to PM or trade with me. I love to interact with other CS users!
Loxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Loxo » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:09 am

Actually, I'm sorry, but I've realized that I'm kind of busy right now. Sorry, I don't think that I will have time to steadily role play.
Hi, I’m Loxo, formerly Bageera. I love cats, rabbits, and writing.

I am an author and love to write. I prefer xenofiction (books from an animal or non-human perspective) and fantasy!

I work at an aquarium, so if I mention doing odd things (holding tarantulas, getting attacked by feral chickens, helping kids to feed sharks, cleaning up tortoise turds, chasing escaped ducks, etc.) then they probably happened at my job!

The book I’m reading today: The Return of the King (Book 3 in the Lord of the Rings trilogy)
Animal of the day: Jumping mouse
Extinct creature of the day: Quetzalcoatlus
My favorite colors: Emerald green and electric blue

I currently hoard rabbits of all kinds, spiders, tabby cats, and calico cats.
Feel free to PM or trade with me. I love to interact with other CS users!
Loxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bouanich » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:30 pm

Bageera wrote:Actually, I'm sorry, but I've realized that I'm kind of busy right now. Sorry, I don't think that I will have time to steadily role play.

Righty
𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧, 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐩 !
𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 !

hi, i'm lilah !! she/her , canadian (EST) , enfp-t 7w6
carrd / th / stats.fmtexttexttexttexttexttexttex ⋆。°✩
bouanich

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bouanich » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:34 pm

(Okai, opener!!)
Abella pranced around in the back yard. It was HUGE!! She was a new arrival here. She decided to try and make what humans call a "Crop Circle" Exepct with flowers. She gathered her energy and ran around in huge circles and patterns, accidentially slamming into the other newbie, Charcoal.
𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧, 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐩 !
𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 !

bouanich

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookedsteak » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:00 pm

Charcoal/Male/Fictional Dromaeosaur (AKA:Raptor)/Yard/Tags: Abella.
It was a sunny day outside, maybe a bit too hot for his thick, black coat. But he was tempted to go outside anyway as sunny day is when most of the other Mythical creatures were able to go outside and away from their living spaces. He peeked his head out of the door and into the yard which was coated with a blanket of bright grean grass. The sky was a bright, vivid blue and the clouds were as white as snow... He stuck out like an eyesore. He sat down under a tree shading him from the burning sun, and shut his eyes, a slight purr coming from his stomach. He was about to fall asleep, when he felt a slam onto his side. He screeched, jumping into the air like a cat before landing up on his feet, he arched his back, his feathers standing on end. He cooled himself down, scratching his head with his left claw, before reajusting his harness, and cast which seemed to be misplaced from the impact. "Man, people are even more excited about days like this then I expected, I guess I really am new here." He thought to himself silently. He stared down at his feet there was a panther like creature dizzy from crashing headfirst into his ribcage. He couldn't help himself but ask what her problem was, rather than asking if she was alright. She looked like her mind was on some kind of crazy chemical. "What are you doing, you are literally crashing into everyone and everything!?" He ,exaggerated she wasn't actually crashing into everything, he was just unlucky, and annoyed. He glanced down at the circle of flowers she created, it was odd... Maybe she was just really bored, and couldn't think of anything else to do... In the end she wasn't much different from him.
Cookedsteak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bouanich » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:10 am

Abells shook her head, her vision coming into focus.
"O-omygosh!!" "I'm so sorry!!" she said, admiring the dinosaur a bit. "Can I help you or anything?" "Did I hurt you?" a bunch of questions were racing through her mind. "I-I'm sorry! I forgot to introduce myself. Abells, Floral panther. You can call me Bell." She was pretty nervous, not noticing herself stepping away from the huge black dinosaur. She was staring at his injury and didn't know weather or not to ask him about it.
𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧, 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐩 !
𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 !

bouanich

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:29 pm

Username: Novaquill
Name: Fume
Species: Smoke Creature
Img or Description: Can shift to look like any creature but is most always a bat:
Personality: Antisocial
Powers (If Any): Shapeshifting
Mate?: None
Offspring?: None
Other: Nope
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cookedsteak » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:33 pm

Charcoal/Male/Fictional Dromaeosaur (AKA:Raptor)/Yard/Tags: Abella.

"I was about to ask the same about you, you're acting pretty strange. You're talking really fast, and running around in circles, what was that about?" He questioned cocking his eyebrows slightly. He paused for a little bit, thinking about what he just said. Although he was known for being very smart in a lot of subjects, filtering his words wasn't one of them, he is often very judgmental, and is often a bit too honest. He correcting himself turning to the panther, who was still shaking with both high energy. He could tell that she was scared of being judged by others. "Ehm, I apologize for that... Abells. I should've introduced myself too before making such a remark ... My name is Charcoal, the name's pretty self explanatory." He held out his clawed hand to her pointing his fingers downward so he wouldn't scratch her paw. "Do you need a hand?"
Cookedsteak

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bouanich » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:27 pm

Novaquill wrote:Username: Novaquill
Name: Fume
Species: Smoke Creature
Img or Description: Can shift to look like any creature but is most always a bat:
Personality: Antisocial
Powers (If Any): Shapeshifting
Mate?: None
Offspring?: None
Other: Nope

accepted
𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧, 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐩 !
𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 !

bouanich

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bouanich » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:31 pm

''That would be nice" she mewed to him as he helped her get up. "Do you know what crop circles are?" she said. "I was trying to make one with my flower growing powers." she was smiling. her paws turned bright green as she turned on the power. "Here!" she said, stepping back then turning off her power, her paws fading back to black. She picked the flowers and gave them to Charcoal.
𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧, 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐩 !
𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 !

bouanich

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me