Please delete!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: born to peace (unicorn+dragon rp)- open & accepting!

Postby Coco Bunny » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:52 am

Cynthia sent Red Ashes a scathing look from where she lay in the shadows. As a guard, she did not approve of the younger unicorn joining in the competitions - he'd been trained as a guard, and that's what he should be doing. Of course, this was probably just because Cynthia was incredibly overprotective of the Queen and Prince.

Lotus had overhead a little bit of the conversation, and her eyes widened with worry. A power competition? Would everyone be expected to join? They couldn't expect Spark to join them - he'd just stumbled over to his mother and was now joyfully laughing about his success in walking.
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby INDIG0 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:16 am

Hylla Harmony| female| dragon unicorn mix| crush; open| pasture fields| tags; basically everyone
Hylla smiled at her brother as she noticed him wink at her.
" That's decided then." She said addressing everyone." All who don't wish to take part can watch, I will judge and me and my brother here will get everyone​ when it's time." Hylla waited for moment before going on." Are there any problems?"
((On my phone so I apologize for messy writing​.))
INDIG0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:46 am

Red Ashes /male/unicorn/heterosexual/tags: none/location : pasture
Red Ashes shook his head and "no" in response to Hyllas question. He trotted off under a oak tree to get some practice in. Red was going to be extra careful with his fire. He contraited with all his might and started a miniature display in the sky with his element.
------
Rosethorn/female/dragon/bi/ tags: everyone
Rosethorn grinned slight as she worked on her aerial tricks . She every once in a breathed a short burst of flame to inhance her practice.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby INDIG0 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:47 am

Hylla Harmony| female| dragon unicorn mix| crush; open| pasture fields| tags; basically everyone
Hylla smiled. She hated problems and not having any really made her relax.
" Good" she said" have a nice day."
Hylla bowed to her people ,resembling that she thought she was not above them, spread her feathery wings and took off. The grove looked so small from above but it was home.
INDIG0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coco Bunny » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:10 am

Cynthia waited until Hylla was up in the air, before taking off herself. She flew a ways behind Hylla, though always close enough to be there in case of danger. Looking upon the queen fondly, Cynthia was reminded of her own mother and her protectiveness of her family. Cynthia, of course, had never had a family, so it was natural she put that care onto another.

Lotus sat, watching the others practice. It was a LITTLE too close for comfort, but Spark seemed to be enjoying the show.
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby INDIG0 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:35 am

Hylla Harmony| female| dragon unicorn mix| crush; open| pasture fields| tags;Cynthia
Hylla enjoyed the sun on her face and the wind in the wings. She gazed down at the grove, it had been her home ever since birth and she had never been out side of it. It took her a while to realise she was being watched. Hylla drew back, beside Cynthia and smiled at the dragon. Over the years, Hylla had come to trust Cynthia with her life.
" Hey" she said kindly
INDIG0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~buried sea flower~ » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:33 am

Nightfire /\ Female /\ Unicorn /\ Crush: None .. yet ;) /\ Pasture

Nightfire laid in the grass, sleeping. She snored a lot and eventually she woke up, giving up on sleeping that day. She wandered around, grazing, then looked up and sighed with longing at seeing the dragons flying. 'If only I could fly..' She thought.
wip
~buried sea flower~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zodi~Eevee » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:32 pm

Milik-Female-Dragon-The pasture-Tags; none
The dragon walked away from the crowed and stretched her rainbow feathery wings. she looked up at the sky at watch the other dragons fly. " i wish i was not so afraid of heights..." she said disappointingly at herself then laid in the grass. "I"m not even sure if anyone likes me, i already know that is Lume angry at me, i'm not sure what i did wrong." she said sadly, slowly frowning.

Lilith-Female-unicorn-The pasture-Tags; none

The unicorn was trotting happily daydreaming about what she was going to do later today. The walked to the infirmary. It was a good feeling being in it, it reminded her of the lives the saved in the past. she walked out and slowly moved to the pasture.
Zodi~Eevee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:47 am

Red Ashes /male/unicorn/heterosexual/tags: none/location : pasture
Red Ashes took a break from practice. He huffed and leaned against the tree. Red watched his fire slowly dissipate from the sky. He thought about what else he could do.
------
Rosethorn/female/dragon/bi/ tags: Melik
Rosethorn frowned as she saw Melik not practicing. She landed next to her and asked, " What's wrong, beautiful? " It was a habit that she got from her aunt calling everyone beautiful . She hoped that she didn't think that she was flirting with her.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coco Bunny » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:19 am

Cynthia tilted her head as Hylla drew back to fly beside her. After Hylla greeted her, Cynthia responded. 'Hello, Hylla.' Her voice was level, but not harsh. 'How are you getting along? Any trouble?' She'd noticed Hylla looking down at the grove, and almost smiled.
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me