☁︎WATERLOCKED☁︎ // Anthro Roleplay

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Should I sketch a few pictures of the island to help you guys visualize it?

Sure!
63%
Not necessary
10%
Do what you want.
27%

Total votes : 30

Re: ☁︎WATERLOCKED☁︎ // Anthro Roleplay [OPEN]

Postby La Esmeralda » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:54 pm

Aoalani/18/wolf crocodile mix/pansexual/tags: Breeze/chris
Aoalani noticed another crochound. She said softly, " Hi, I'm Aoalani." Aolani shook his hand out of respect. She thought the conversation would get more interesting now that Chris just joined herself and Breeze on their boat. Aoalani still was worried about her dad out there. She whispered, " Stay safe, daddy. " Aoalani looked at the island again.
--------
Mahatu/male/18/lion/bisexual/*crush on kai*/tags:kai
Mahatu nods and said softly," Let's hope our families get out of there." He looked at Kai seeing how worried he was. Mahatu adds," Hey, they will be alright, I promise, handsome. " He relaxed in the boat again.
------
Siviani/18/albino peahen/bisexual/tags: Heron
Siviani shrugged her shoulders and responded," I don't know maybe, another island somewere." She sighed and eyed him contently. Siviani got out her violin and started to play in silence. She would take to him if he addressed her.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carnivorous. » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:19 pm

Heron.

He looked at her, eventually taking down his hood. "Well... Your music is amazing." He glanced away, attempting not to be invasive.
"Guess we have a long ride to wait for though.. So, where did you come from?" He asked eventually building up the courage to look her in the eye. It was clear that he eventually was warming up to her.

Chris.

He flashed a toothy smile at Aoalani.

"Its sweet to see another crochound onboard, which climate did you come from? I came from the Northern Marsh. Oh uhh.... You guys were already talking about that right? Sorry if i'm just bringin' up the old haha"

He shrugged. "Anyway, it's nice to meet the both of you!" He spoke happily, his excited attitude and general movement making another small wave of seaspray hit his back. He sighed, not bothering to turn around, "The ocean hates me, what did i ever do to it?" He scoffed playfully, fake-glaring at the waves.
"how fleeting
and fragile life is..."

hello there;
i'm carnivorous.
any pronouns are fine.
my interests vary greatly,
if you're interested, feel
free to ask, i don't bite.

i am a holibomber!
          i have gifted 5 people.
          i have received 3 gifts.
carnivorous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:35 pm

Aoalani replied, " I came up from the grove, it's kinda swamp like but me and my dad adjusted to it." She shook her head, trying to not think about her father . Aoalani chuckled at Chris's remark slightly. She smirked," Hey water , calm down some of us don't want to get wet."
--------
Mahatu nods and said softly," Let's hope our families get out of there." He looked at Kai seeing how worried he was. Mahatu adds," Hey, they will be alright, I promise, handsome. " He relaxed in the boat again.
------
Siviani looked up at him from her violin and replied, " I did come from the tropical rainforest as a chick and lived here ." She interjected, " I was adopted by a parrot family, and I don't know my real family. " Siviani continued to play a soft tone on her violin to relax her nerves.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyrevan » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:50 pm

Breeze // Female // Pine Marten // Tags: Aolani, Chris
Instead of saying anything, Breeze stared off into the ocean, which was quickly becoming shrouded in mist, and her imagination got the best of her. The longer she looked into the churning grey waves, the more she became convinced she saw shadowy figures underneath the surface, not like fish, but not like people either.
Breeze realized she must look really odd, staring into the distance, so she shook off her thoughts and looked at Chris instead. "So..." she began. "how do you feel about this whole thing?"

Fray // Male // Hybrid // Tags: Rebecca
"We're heading towards the island up east. Some fog has settled now so the island is hidden, but earlier when the accident first happened, we could see a faint outline of buildings on the island. We're hoping there might be some civilization there, or at the very least, access to communication." Fray answered. He pointed in the general direction of the island as he was talking.
"Before I assign you to a life boat, I have to ask you something." Fray paused. "Is there any chance you've seen a gray rat dude with a torn ear? I haven't seen him anywhere."
ImageImage
cyrus // they/it // artist & fursuit maker // kalons
credit my toyhouse for art and designs!
fullbody + headshot credit

Trade me for free pets!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carnivorous. » Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:22 pm

Chris.

He tilted his head slightly. She must just be shy. He thought.

"Have to admit, I'm a tad scared, but don't worry, we'll get out!.....Somehow.." He seemed more desperate to convince himself than her. "What about you? Honestly, I wouldn't mind having some sort of adventure, I mean, it'd be fun!"

Rebecca

"Oh wow, I hope so... Maybe this is just an island, a civilised island that loads of people live on...". Desperation slightly laced her words.
"And sadly not, if you don't mind me asking, why?"
"how fleeting
and fragile life is..."

hello there;
i'm carnivorous.
any pronouns are fine.

i am a holibomber!
          i have gifted 5 people.
          i have received 3 gifts.
carnivorous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:52 am

Aoalani nods in agreement. She said, " All that matters that we get a chance to start over." Aoalani turned to Chris and thought, " He's kind of shy, like me." She huffed watched the waves quietly.
--------
------
Siviani looked up at him from her violin and replied, " I did come from the tropical rainforest as a chick and lived here ." She interjected, " I was adopted by a parrot family, and I don't know my real family. " Siviani continued to play a soft tone on her violin to relax her nerves.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyrevan » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:44 am

Breeze // Female // Pine Marten // Tags: Aolani, Chris
"I kind of just wanted to relax on this vacation. Fighting to stay alive really isn't my thing." Breeze sighed. "Oh well. Let's hope there's good food on the island."
Breeze reached into the gaudy green purse at her feet and pulled out a small sketchbook. She flipped it open to a new page and began to doodle, trying to get her mind off of the crash.

Fray // Male // Hybrid // Tags: Rebecca
"Ah, well, he's my friend." Fray hesitated. "Well, to be more specific, my boyfriend. I'm not too worried, knowing him, he's probably just running around hoarding all the junk food he can so he has something to snack on while on the lifeboat."
The truth was, Fray was worried, but he kept a straight face so Rebecca wouldn't notice. He and Merrill had been sitting next to each other when the announcement was heard, but somehow got separated in the crowds, and time was running out before Fray himself had to get on a lifeboat with everyone else. Quickly, he changed the subject. "Are you here with anyone?"
ImageImage
cyrus // they/it // artist & fursuit maker // kalons
credit my toyhouse for art and designs!
fullbody + headshot credit

Trade me for free pets!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:48 am

Kai||Male|Pan||Chimera||Tags; Mahatu

Kai snorted and huffed. " Teh, I doubt everything will be ok." He said and smiled abit, and flushed abit. " handsome? I don't know about that but thanks bud. I'm more of a freak..well, that's what everyone tells me anyway. " he said and glanced into a water." I was made, not born."
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:58 am

Aoalani held on to her suitcase of belongings tightly. She didn't want risk it falling out of the boat. Aoalani left her sketchbook with her dad, just in case . She sighed heavily and said," I hope so , Breeze."
--------
Mahatu stated," You aren't a freak, everyone is different from everyone else in the world. " He saw that Kai flushed a bit. Mahatu grinned sheepishly and relaxed in the boat .
------
Last edited by La Esmeralda on Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carnivorous. » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:46 am

Chris.
"The food will be great! Think about it - exotic fruits that nobody has tried, the whole island will be ours to conquer! Well, if nobody's on it heheh..." Chris seemed strangely enthusiastic. "Honestly though, I'm getting kinda bored, no signal, we're just in a life-boat alone."

Rebecca.
"Oh wow, I hope you find him.." She answered, "I'm here alone, it was just going to be a quick vacation and then straight back, nobody in my family was interested.." She replied. "Should we board a lifeboat now?" She noted the mass of crowds rushing to get on a lifeboat.

Heron.

"Oh wow... Sorry..." He replied, now silenced and gazing into the water. The water underneath them lapped at the lifeboat's sides, making him more and more nervous. Small fishes hurriedly swam deeper as they saw him.
"how fleeting
and fragile life is..."

hello there;
i'm carnivorous.
any pronouns are fine.

i am a holibomber!
          i have gifted 5 people.
          i have received 3 gifts.
carnivorous.