Edurus | Fantasy Horse RP | NOW OPEN!! (Still WIP)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Edurus | Fantasy Horse RP | NOW OPEN!! (Still WIP)

Postby QueenKiley » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:06 am

jy: "Where where am I and what's your name?" *the silver mare had said. hr ear bleeding* i am Jynian. Or jy. quite frankly, i haven't a clue. *her voice is kind. she couldn't thank this mare enough* thank you...
QueenKiley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ice_Wonderpro » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:12 am

QueenKiley wrote:jy: "Where where am I and what's your name?" *the silver mare had said. hr ear bleeding* i am Jynian. Or jy. quite frankly, i haven't a clue. *her voice is kind. she couldn't thank this mare enough* thank you...

"Well I couldn't just leave you" she said she liked this mare as far as she knew she wasn't very picky in the horses she met, just the ones that tried to stop her from doing what her mind was set on doing her parents had a gift for that. Then it hit her "My parents! The ball! Oh no" she had completely forgot about the ball at the Basselt herd and now she'd reflect bad on her parents. She watched the mare and waited.
Ice_Wonderpro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenKiley » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:14 am

Jy: i wasn't invited. *her voice is cold* even tho my parents were betas *she shrugs* have fu *her voice softens, and she smiles at her* whats your name?
QueenKiley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ice_Wonderpro » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:26 am

QueenKiley wrote:Jy: i wasn't invited. *her voice is cold* even tho my parents were betas *she shrugs* have fu *her voice softens, and she smiles at her* whats your name?

"my parent are to, you should've been invited my parents invited me but they were invited" she struggled to her feet "my name is Mindon Sentil" she stepped forward and looked up at the top of her head "does my ear look bad? Feels like shredded" it had gone numb and hung half limp down the side of her head.
Ice_Wonderpro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenKiley » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:29 am

Jy: it's only bleeding a bit now. it doesn't look too bad. *she says reasurringly* can i come with you? *she got up, and surveyed their surondngs.* idiot *chases voice echoed in her head and she winced*
Last edited by QueenKiley on Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
QueenKiley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ice_Wonderpro » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:42 am

QueenKiley wrote:Jy: it's only bleeding a bit now. it doesn't look too bad. *she says reasurringly* can i come with you?

"As long as it doesn't freak my parents out" can i come with you?[/quote]can i come with you?[/quote] "you probably should, at least I won't be alone then. I don't want to go but I have to but don't tell my parents what happened" she started walking forward, waiting for a reply might as well be best if they got going right away she didn't want to make anyone upset.
Ice_Wonderpro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenKiley » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:50 am

Jy: *she nods, and follows the mare, the late evening son reflecting on her wings* how are your parents? hopefully better than mine *jy thinks*
QueenKiley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ash Breyer » Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:55 am

{~} Ivy {~}

Ivy walked into her quarters, her new dress trailing behind her, she took it off and laid it on the bed beside her. She activated her horn again, to drag a hairbrush through her mane, admittedly, it had been awhile since she had. She began braiding a few strands here and there, the very small braids hung in her hair, a few pieces of baby's breath braided into them, she felt ready, she walked outside the temple and washed her face in a stream, she didn't put grooming into practice all to often, but when she did she cleaned up well. She missed her green signs of power that used to shine from her face, but crystal was nice too. She walked back inside, the birds didn't seem to sing today, it was odd but she knew they would return eventually. As she walked inside her hoofsteps echoed throughout the entrance of the temple, she went back to her quarters, hanging the decorative crystal over her ears, and wrapping the gown around her, she sighed, looking in the mirror, she remembered when this was who she was everyday, but not anymore, in fact, never again, she knew inside she would never truly be a princess again, how could she? This temple confined her, she could never carry out the task, perhaps this was her palace? Or perhaps she would have to find an apprentice, maybe then, the temple would set her free. Ivy never let herself hope for romance, but maybe today, just one days allowance of hope, this was a ball to help the prince find a mate and unite two kingdoms after all, yes, as a matter of fact that is what she would do. She would allow herself one days worth of hope, but if she did, would that mean she would be hooked, keep hoping? She hoped not. She walked out of her quarters into the entrance hall, then walked further, into the portal room, she stepped into the water, she didn't bother holding her breath, for the space inside was rather open and freeing. She stepped slowly onto the glass bridge, it reminded her a bit of the bifrost from the tales of Asgard be mother used to tell her as a foal. She looked at all the portals, each labeled at the top, "That's rather convenient" she thought to herself, she roamed the space until she found a portal labeled Basselt herd, town. She hesitantly stepped inside, she came out in a pond of course, but stepped onto dry land, only the very bottom of her dress was wet, she was thankful no one had been watching, to question her power, she quickly looked at her reflection, she looked just as she did before, she was dry for the most part. She began her way to the castle, which wasn't far, she noticed how easily accessible it was to the ground, remembering her own castle, there was a bridge to get to it, it was nestled in the side of a mountain, not exactly the easiest place to visit. She felt something metal scratching her leg, she looked down at her flank, but saw nothing, she looked on the inside of the dress, pulling it away from her waist slightly with her muzzle, she noticed a dagger strapped to her leg, this was unusual, as she hadn't noticed it before, it appeared to be a part of the dress, she was glad she had a bit more protection than before, but was quite puzzled by its existence. She made her way towards the castle, then inside. Ivy wasn't exactly in the mood to talk, after all, she was only there because it was required of her, her parents would have wanted her to go, Stratos wasn't exactly the strongest herd and they certainly weren't the biggest, they needed help at times, perhaps this was the way to get it.
Ash Breyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenKiley » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:32 pm

Tsinni: *the black mare arrives at the Basslet castle. her prescence is foreboding. she spreads her wings then closes them.*
*she turns her head a little to look for someone to talk to. she was bored. she didn't want to come to this stupid place!*
QueenKiley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ice_Wonderpro » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:07 pm

QueenKiley wrote:Jy: *she nods, and follows the mare, the late evening son reflecting on her wings* how are your parents? hopefully better than mine *jy thinks*

Mindon turned to the mare behind her, "my parents are...over protective they are too clingy too, my brother and I left but now they want me to return and take the part as beta female in our herd. I don't want to and this is the event where they are as sure as hell going to bring it up. her voice fired up with anger towards the end her expression and voice softened then she asked " you have a good pair of wings, let's get to the air if you're alright with that.

tag: QueenKiley
Ice_Wonderpro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me