Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • not accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • not accepting

Postby S0ul Eater » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:05 pm

Shiloh
- NR Healer
-Tags;Takoda, Blue, North, Alfie

The male only observed and did not interfere with the two mates conversation until he was talked to by either wolf. He knew how concerned Takoda was about Blues state and saw it in his eyes as the male looked to him and his voice was heard by the golden wolf’s ears. ”I think it is just exhaustion. I haven’t noticed anything unordinary that tells me otherwise. She just has to rest.” The healer’s tone was as always calm and soothing. It was after his word when he noticed a change in the males body language first anger but then he repressed and turned calm. This behavior bewildered the healer but he brushed it off as it was not his business. ”I too have to step out for a moment, don’t worry, she is perfectly fine to be left alone for a little while I won’t be long, just going to the lake for some water.” With a ambling place he emerged from the mouth of the healers den and headed through the snowy forest.

He was amused by the beautiful scenery, the snow that covered the trees, the pawprints of pack members that slithered into many directions. The air was just like the males throat, dry. Lastly was the many different scents he was snuffling. He knew all of the pack members scents. He smelled a recognizable pungent odor while enjoying his journey to the lake for a drink. Blood He loped toward it catching whiff of Alfie’s scent and still the blood odor.
    He’s injured!
    No.
    Slowing his pace he could in a distance recognize a familiar white wolf. Behind her was Alfie. ”North! Your wet and injured!“ He noticed a wet limp fur ball in the deputies jaw. ”Is that Coyote?” His eyes filled with concern. ”C’mon we have to hurry to my den!”

Rosalina
-SD Hunter
-Tags; Chief

The slender sighthound silently dipped her head in agreement to the other dogs plan. She sprang towards the squirrel when the time was right. Rather catching it as easy it would be for he she herded it to her hunting partner using her fast moving body to separate it from trees it could climb up into.

Eclipse
-Wolf
-Tags;

Upon realizing he killed yet another soul, the male just stared at the limp wolf in triumph. Should he send the boys soul up to the gods his previous pack believed? They must despise me. They might not protect me, I haven’t spoken to them since I was exiled. He closed his eyes as he towered over the boy and mumbled words meant for the believed maleficent Canis Lupus gods. These words were to send the soul upwards to them so they could be pleased to give it a home rather than let it be lost in a unforgiving world. Stepping back and opening his yellow eyes which pupils settled on the limp males body. Just in case they have a slither of mercy on me, even after all I done. He now pondered what to do to cover the boys scent and hide the body. He knew wild onions worked well at erasing scents and so did ashes, but this was winter and no wild onions grew around these parts of the forest. Water could work, Water would wash his scent off and the body would temporary be hidden. Found eventually, but atleast there would be no way for anyone to detect who or what killed him. He needed to figure out how to get to the river without making tracks in the snow. He couldn’t teleport since his teleporting is unreliable, but as for flight, he could do a flyby and drop the wolf in the freezing water. He clenched onto the wolfs scruff and unfolded his large bat wings. He lifted into the air and hovered for a moment as he erased his and Sukas tracks by blowing snow everywhere. He then flew towards the river cautious to be as out of sight as a black demonic wolf could in early daylight.

Shard
-NR Hunter
-Tags;

It seemed when he arrived to the den the collie was flabbergasted by his presence. He didn’t mean to be so quiet until speaking, it was how he was trained back at his mothers camp. ”My apologies for startling you.” Hearing her words, hurt was in his eyes, but not from her, and glanced away from his remorse. ”I agree, it is very difficult.” It reminded him of how he had done nothing but run after finding his mate and daughters murder. He didn’t look for the beast who mauled them nor did he try. He cleared his throat and the hurt left his eyes as did the painful memories as they looked back onto to female ”I know what you mean.” He responded to her sentence that was half spoken. ”Your welcome. I know your not his actual mother, but I am sure you’d be just as worried as one if you did not know where one of your children have run off too unannounced.” He looked over the collies fluffy shoulder to the shilohouttes of two pups who each had a pair of glowing eyes in the den watching them. ”How have they been doing?”

S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:29 am

Chief waited patiently. He lied low to the snowy forest floor watching Rose as she partaked in herding a squirrel. He knew it was a difficult task for her being her breed was made to hunt and kill with ease and not herd like a collie. When she was approaching towards him with the squirrel Chief sprang up and grabbed hold of the squirrel and squeezed the life out of it with his jaws. “Best to get these back to the pack.” He said after dropping the squirrel at his paws to speak. He grabbed it again and tossed it over his shoulder. “A job well done Rose.” He smiled and padded toward the direction of the camp.

North didn’t stop to greet her eldest son but when she was nearly to the camp the female collapsed to the ground. Exhaustion overwhelmed her at the moment and she stayed in the snow breathing heavily. Coyote was no longer in her jaws now. He was in front of her lifeless. She closed her eyes tightly and shivered. Her wounds stung and stained parts of her fur. She did not want to look at Shiloh, or her son at the moment. Her heart ached too much and she was too exhausted to even mumble.
OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha_Cat » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:04 am

« Blue »
▪ Female ▪ 2 years ▪ North Ridge ▪ Heterosexual ▪ Hunter ▪ tagged;; Takoda ▪

Blue nodded slightly and soon laid back down on the moss bed, letting her head rest in her paws “fine..” she whispered then looked up at Takoda “I’ll stay for now..” she mumbled and curled up into a ball, listening to the conversation between Takoda and Shiloh, she was pretty sure she wasn’t sick, but she wasn’t so sure about there not being anything else wrong with her, flashbacks of a few weeks ago ran through her head, maybe she was getting sick again, she had jumped in a freezing cold river, in any case, she had collapsed and couldn’t sleep anymore, she felt so drained and just exhausted all the time now. Her eyes closed and she let out a small huff, upset that she couldn’t do the only thing she enjoyed anymore. As Takoda spoke to her, she lifted her head and looked at him a bit “I’m not hungry.” She said softly then laid her head back down slowly “just come back soon and be careful, I don’t want to be alone.” She told him.

« Alistair »
▪ Male ▪ 4 years ▪ North Ridge ▪ Heterosexual ▪ Fighter ▪ tagged;; Heaven ▪

Alistair made his way through the darker space below the evergreen trees. His white coat making his stick out like a sore thumb up next to the green foliage. He glanced around, making sure he wasn’t near any other wild before laying down close to a tree trunk nd resting his head on the ground, closing his eyes and listening to the sounds of the forest around him, trying to relax as he did, the stress he felt was unbearable and he really didn’t understand why, he thought maybe it was because of how much stress the rest of the pack had and it was just stressing him out to see all them like that. Soon, he drifted off into a light sleep, his thoughts dragging him right into exhaustion.

« Azazel »
▪ Male ▪ 3 years ▪ North Ridge ▪ Fighter ▪ tagged;; open ▪

Azazel soon moved from his hiding spot and began walking again. He looked around a bit, curious about this part of the forest since he hadn’t really went through it very often. His paws crunched on the snowy ground as he made his way to the city. He had no real reason to go to the city, but he just wanted to get away from all the drama and stress of the pack, plus he just wanted to see if he’d stumble upon the den of the very infamous wolf who goes by the name of Takash. Lifting his head as he heard a noise, he glanced around, realizing it was only a squirrel.
Alpha_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • new + accepti

Postby Moonncloud » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:32 am

Takash
/ Rank: Loner / Male / Crush: Blue, North?

Feeling Alessa's teeth slide over his skin as her weight faltered from his back, the brute quickly turned his body away from hers as he pivoted on his front paws a slight painful grunt leaving his lips. He watched as she gagged and further painted the pink snow with more of his life liquid, clearly, she was revolted from the bitter taste of the vial blood. Managing to find a soupy puddle to drink from the brute watched the fea attempt to cleanse her mouth of the iron taste. "Bitter? All blood has a rather metallic taste to it." He informed her as he chuckled lightly. Of course, he expected what her next burst of words would be, rolling his red eyes, the brute scoffed at her words as he walked up beside her, clearly, she was fighting to look at him. She hated her father's guts, and for good reason in her eyes. Sighing the brute stepped passed the pup and toward a clear patch of snow. Laying down in the thick fluffy stuff, the brute rolled about until all the blood was cleaned from his pelt.. of course, that didn't stop the blood that threatened to bead up at his wound and drop through his pelt. "There... " He told her knowing the worst of the fluid was gone. "We'll need to get you use to all the blood... Life will be a little easier for you once you're 'faint' free." He grumbled once more. He didn't quite understand why he went ahead and gave himself a quick cleaning for the likes of his squeamish pup but he didn't feel like questioning it either. Stepping in front of the pup, the brute licked her forehead where a spot of his own blood had managed to stay embedded in her fur, "You missed a speck pup." He told her as he then continued to groom her a bit more. Feeling pleased with his work, the unlikely father stepped passed her and began to head back towards his den. "Come on." He grumbled as he glared over his shoulder at her. Knowing it was nearly time for Blue to come and visit him, he'd simply have her finish up doctoring his new wounds.

Heaven
/ Rank: Alpha / Female / Crush: /

Sighing softly, Heaven felt sorry for doubting her pup all this time, "Forgive me, I assumed you had created an imaginary father figure... Most pups don't develop their powers so early I should have been more open minded, I'm sorry Snow." She apologized, the young female had to have felt resentment and hurt all these moons... it probably fed the pups past rebelliousness as well. Lowering her ears against her head, Heaven listened to the rest of what her pup had to tell her. A soft yet pained smile rolled over the mothers lips, she couldn't respond, she too missed Malachi.. he was her soul mate after all but their time together had passed, she couldn't possibly continue to hold on to an individual who couldn't be there physically. He was dead after all... Shaking the gloom from her mind the Alpha smiled a little more brightly at her child, "Wonderful, we-" having her words cut off, Heaven's eyes widened at the scene which was unfolding before her and just behind Snow. "N-North?!" Heaven muttered as she narrowed her eyes at the figure barreling through the snow with a limp pup in her jaws. It was North! Blood was staining the female's jaws, as well as, her shoulder was sporting the same bright liquid. Rushing around Snow, Heaven bolted for North, she couldn't believe it, they were finally home... She'd been able to return! However, that excitement was quickly clouded over as she watched the she-wolf fall to the frozen earth, the pup flopping from her jaws in a lifeless fashion. Another pup had been killed, gritting her teeth Heaven swallowed hard, the pups eyes had the same hollow look hers did when Takash had taken their lives from them... And from what she could tell, his body was woundless. "Shiloh... " She spoke softly as she looked at the brute, she knew the pup wasn't with them anymore. "Alfie, help Shiloh carry your mother to the healer's den." With that being said Heaven looked down at North with a thankful look in her eyes, she was glad she was home but she dreaded delivering the painful news to the fea.

Takoda
/ Rank: Hunter / Male / Mate: Blue /

Before the brute could listen to his lover's reply, the scent of blood caught his nose... Perking his ears up the male walked towards the exit before his mate could respond about what she would like as a small stack. Peaking out the den opening, Takoda was surprised to see quite the scene unfolding just within the center of camp. "North is back." He said with a slight sway of his tail, "We don't have to search for her anymore..." He continued to say before smiling back Blue, "You can rest easy now, love." He told her as he quickly padded over to her side and licked her cheek. He wasn't concerned with the white female's state of mind, nor her health.. he knew that North would be healed up by Shiloh soon enough... and he could care less about the pup, after all, it was one less mouth to feed if it didn't make it.

Ayana
/ Rank: Healer Apprentice / Female / Mate: Shiloh /

"No, you're fine. No need to apologize." She told him with a warm smile, she was an easy one to startle after all. Upon hearing what the collie had to say, she noticed a bit of hurt in Shard's eyes, "Shard?" She began to question him with a bit of concern in her voice, she'd never seen such a look in the brute's eyes. Shortly after the expression had faded before he agreed with her. Again, Ayana noticed another pained look gleaming in the males' eyes, what memories was she triggering for him to have such a look within his vibrant hues? Breaking free of that ache, the white male continued ” You're welcome. I know your not his actual mother, but I am sure you’d be just as worried as one if you did not know where one of your children have run off too unannounced.” Nodding her head, Ayana sighed softly, "Yes, I have never been a mother myself yet but I can't deny that have worried for these three since they were entrusted to Shiloh and myself. I've come to really care for the pups, almost so much I really don't want to give them up but that would be wrong of me to keep them from there true mother." She told him before glancing back at the two pups, "They've been doing wonderfully." Said as she returned her gaze towards the larger wolf. About that moment, Ayana's floppy ears perked a bit, "Whos-" She cut her self off as she watched the white wolf collapse into the snow at Shiloh and heaven's paws, a small bundle flopping free of her jaws. Staying quiet, the collie shifted her weight slightly to completely block the den opening from Maya and Rider's view. She didn't want them to see this... the smell of blood was in the air and from the looks of the little bundle... it wasn't moving.

Yuna
/ Age: 2.5 years/ Rank: Loner / Female / Crush: Open /

(In the next few posts she will return lol)

Lilly
/ Age: 2.5 / Rank: Lead Scout / Female / Crush: open

Once out of the safety of the stray dog pack, the nearly blind mother used her nose and ears to help guide her along. Of course, the female stayed somewhat close to the dog territory. She could see blurry shapes making her not as bad off as she would be completely blind. Padding along the tree line of the forest, the female Akita sniffed about the earth's soil looking to try and catch a small prey animal... that is if she could navigate the forest as she was while hunting.

Akin
/ Age: 4.5 months / Rank: Pup / Male / Crush: ...

Laughing with his younger brother, Akin dropped the ball in the process and began to chase it, "Catch it, Kai!" He yipped as he bounced about the warehouse. Having found this ball, a whole new world of excitement was opened to them, they didn't have to worry about trying to play nice with the other pups, at least not right now.

The Spring semester has started up again! So, my time on chickensmoothie will be a lot less. Please understand and I'll reply to rp's as quickly as I can.

Hey guys check this out! ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫ has a wolves series coming out! She has started a casting call for the character Sidka, who is male, she will have more casting calls coming out for female characters later. Please go and check it out and leave a comment below in the comment section!

Check out my and ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫'s new Role play Website ^^ It's still under construction but you are welcome to check it out and become a member! Moon-n-Cloud.proboards.com <-- Just click the link ^.^
Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Sat Apr 20, 2019 8:41 am

Alessa chewed on some clean snow to help get the taste out faster. "Metal, bitter, both taste terrible..." she mumbled, flicking her tail. She glanced to him as he moved to clean himself off. The pup was tired and needed to eat soon; she could already feel herself becoming dizzy. "I've never gotten used to it, even when the humans took it every day." she said quietly, no bitter tone in her voice. Alessa didn't know what Takash would think of her receiving human help, but she was half dog anyways. "The worst was them taking off the bandages." she muttered, shaking a bit, "Or cutting off the dead flesh." Alessa flinched a bit as Takash approached her head on to lick the spot of blood from her coat. Alessa was more afraid of him suddenly attacking her than she felt anger, making the pup shake with each lick. Alessa knew he had killed and didn't want to be the next victim. Without a word, she got up and reluctantly followed him into the den.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:12 am

Alfie followed North until she collapsed. He stood over her his heart racing. A number of emotions he felt clouding his mind. The sudden voice of authority snapped him into action. Alfie lifted half of his mothers weight on his back and struggled to hold her weight while waiting on Shiloh to grab his half. He was not going to fall however, he was strong. North meanwhile drifted out of consciousness as she was drained of all her energy and strength and was incredibly cold for falling into the river.

When the pups smelled blood in the air Ayana blocked the view from what was going on outside the den. Rider pinned back his ears imaging the worse while Maya wanted to know what was going on. “Did someone get attacked? I want to see!” She out her paws in the collies back tempting to look over her but she was too little to see past her shoulders.
OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fluttergal2424 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:29 am

Snow/Female/Pup/Tags:heaven, north and Coyote/8 months[/center]

Snow slightly tilted her ears downwards but she tried not to let it effect her as much "when have i ever lied to you mother"she then fixed her ears"well I think that had something to do with dad" she sighed to relax a bit and watched her mother's expression of hurt then back to happy but then she got serious as she herself smelled the blood and then she ran after her mother as north arrived with the pup she remembered as Coyote but he wasn't moving or breathing which made her frown and greet her teeth. She felt like she could have done something like asking the spirits for help but she was blinded to even realize that. But soon she saw Coyote with Carlson and she stared at them "coyote......what happened?" she asked the ghost pup bearing him as she was going to get answers for her mom "Where have you and north been to? Where you kidnapped?" she then took a seat

Kai/Male/Pup/Tags:Akin/4 months

Kai yipped and tapped catching up to the ball bumping into his brother catching the ball in his tiny jaws "I kot i de bol!" he exclaimed and tan around with it "lKant hat me!" this made him look around to see if any of the other pups would noice so hey would play with them
Please click my eggs/dragons so they don't die thank you!ImageImage
Names used:
spring2424 winter2424 animegal2424 pikagal2424 eeveegal2424
okamigal2424 Vocaloidgal2424 cresseliagal2424
Sylveongal2424 Dragongal2424
Nekogal2424
Fluttergal2424

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:03 am

Shiloh
- NR Healer
-Tags;Takoda, Blue, North, Alfie

Shiloh witnessed the deputy collapse infront of his very eyes. The female was wet, and blood on her shoulders and around her jaws. She was feeble and trembled from the cold she was feeling even while unconscious. The Scandalized healer then noticed the pup. The pup was limp and lifeless but he was also woundless. What killed this pup? He looked well fed, but he was soak in wet. His eyes drained of everything that filled them with life. Immediately he looked to Heaven hearing her voice say his name. ”Can you carry the pup to my den please? I’m afraid I will not be able to carry both.” He knew the pup needed to be buried, he was planning to wait until North was conscious to see how she wanted him to be buried. He slipped the fea’s other half over onto his back and began toward the camp.

Rosalina
-SD Hunter
-Tags; Chief

The sighthound was fighting against her instincts to snap the neck of the rodent as she herded it. Stopping when Chief had snapped its neck for her. “I guess we should.” She did hesitate however. She wanted to keep hunting and just have a good run. If Chief wanted to go back the. She’ll follow him to the pack. She grabbed her rabbit and padded alongside him.

Eclipse
-Wolf
-Tags;

Arriving to the river, he did as he malevolently planned, releasing his grip of the young males scruff then flying away, not to look back when his dark ears craned to the large splash of the body hitting the rivers water. He continued to fly away and headed to what he called his home A pathetic home.. Thoughts raced through his mind. He has tried so hard to stop being a killer. Trying to ignore all the wrong he has done. He knew one thing he will never be able to escape, being the son of a She-Devil. He killed many as a Lurcher back at his mothers pack and many as a hired assassin for the wicked fox. He killed many after those days, he tried hard to stop but he can’t escape the reality that it’s who he is. Despite this, he just wants to desperately change, throw away his troubles, and sins, and bury them deeply. His religion says otherwise. With Suka being the only one to know his secret and now being dead, he could resume to living as much as a normal life as a wolf like him could.

Arriving to his den he rolled in the snow to get any of the young boys scent off of him as he had planned his every move cautiously. He wiped his feet and rubbed his face with snow. He proceeded with erasing all evidence and flapped his wings to scatter the snow he rolled in away from his den. He folded his demonic wings to his sides which melted into his black and red fur until he appeared wingless. His desire to fill his stomach had been lost. He began to ponder what could he do now, the day was still new. He wasn’t bothered at all by what he just had done. I should stay away from that pack for awhile. I don’t want them to risk suspecting me when they find that boys body..

Shard
-NR Hunter
-Tags; Ayana, Shiloh, the pups, North and Heaven

The male agreed with her. Of course she would be able to if the mother was never found. However he had doubts she would be found dead and leave her children as orphans so easily. “I’m sure you will be a great mother wolf some day. You and Shiloh would be great parents and teachers. Maybe one of them will become a healer one day.” The pungent odor of blood distracted him and he turned his body to watch a white wolf collapse. He glanced to Ayana who blocked the pups view. Unfolding his wings he took off. She could of been attacked by Gunter for all he knew and if so, he could still be around.

Last edited by S0ul Eater on Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:36 am

Alfie was relieved when his mothers weight was dispersed between him and Shiloh. As they began to the Healers den Alfie was numb. He didn’t know how to feel, relieved she was alive, yes. In grief over his youngest brother being dead, yes. Alfie knew her heart will be torn much more when North is eventually told the news about Carson, and Koda.

-In Snows eyes-

“Mom! Mom!” Coyote yapped at her thinking he was alive. Hearing Snows voice he looked up at her and struggled to remember what happened. “I-I don’t remember..I’m sorry..” He whined flattening his ears. Carson watched silently as his living but unconscious mate was carried off into the Healers den. Koda was silently under him watching with saddened eyes.
OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fluttergal2424 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:16 am

Snow/Female/Pup/Tags:heaven, north and Ghosts/8 months

Snow frowned under her mask as she watched the younger pup call out to his mother and she shook her head sitting in front of him then she spoke softly as she had only told her mother of her power of seeing the dead. Plus she didnt want many to notice that she was speaking to 'herself' but she wanted to find out what really happened to then and why Coyote is dead "coyote your mother is going to get better dont worry about her she has a strong will but as for you." she looked over to Carson who seemed to be watching the whole scene unfold as his mate was taken away into the Shiloh's den "There is much to say here but please don't be afraid. Carson can you comfort your son?" she then looked at Koda the other pup who had past on with his father " I'm sure you know Carson and Koda but Coyote your mother can't hear you only I can." she tried to lay it down easy then she saw malachi next to her whispering into her ear but she kept full attention to the small family

Kai/Male/Pup/Tags:Akin/4 months

Kai yipped and tapped catching up to the ball bumping into his brother catching the ball in his tiny jaws "I kot i de bol!" he exclaimed and tan around with it "Kant hat me!" this made him look around to see if any of the other pups would noice so hey would play with them
Please click my eggs/dragons so they don't die thank you!ImageImage
Names used:
spring2424 winter2424 animegal2424 pikagal2424 eeveegal2424
okamigal2424 Vocaloidgal2424 cresseliagal2424
Sylveongal2424 Dragongal2424
Nekogal2424
Fluttergal2424

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes