Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • not accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • new + accepti

Postby Moonncloud » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:08 pm

Takash
/ Rank: Loner / Male / Crush: Blue, North?

Takash had slowly, followed the female out of his den, taunting her with his eyes and ignoring his pups demands. "Oh, we will see, fea, we will see..." he told her as an evil chuckle escaped his throat. Standing in the deepening snow, the hellish brute kept his eyes locked on the pair as they made their way back to their home. Beyond his control, the whirling shadows began to part from his pelt, eyeing them Takash smirked, he knew what was about ot happened and he wasn't going to even try to control it. "I warned you, North." He muttered under his breath. In a matter of seconds, the shadow wolf watched as the pup's life force was sucked from his little body in a flash. Feeling rejuvenated in a way, Takash took in a deep breath before more satanic laughter rolled from his blackened lips. "See... Now if you would have stayed deary, he'd be alive! You killed your own pup... Don't lay the blame on me!" He snapped at her as North's paws left the snow in full attempt to maim the unpure creature. Her eyes were filled with hate and agony, ah yes, those same eyes were the ones that Heaven bore towards him that day he killed their young, how nostalgic. "Go ahead try! Just try and kill me North!" He cackled as he took off after her. His hackles were raised, his fangs shining in the morning sun... As their bodies collided into one another, North's fangs sank into his shoulder followed by his own snarling yawl of pain. The mourning mother's claws scraped against his hide, causing the male to bite into her own neck and shoulder area, prying the female off of himself as he did so. Once he had her in his jaws, the male pushed her away, snarls leaving his gaping maw. "Keep it up fea, I'll kill every last one of your pups... Just keep it up." He spat the deputies blood from his maw into the pinkened snow. The brute's tail whipped up over his back, his stance was wide and ready for yet another attack for the white wolf before him, blood and saliva dripped from his mouth.

Heaven
/ Rank: Alpha / Female / Crush: /

Lifting her eyes from the snow, Heaven looked back at Alistair as he expressed his concern for her, "Yes, Alistair." She told him with a forced smile, "I wouldn't dream of it." She told him gently, "After all, this pack needs me." She stated, though deep inside she felt maybe it would be best that she stepped down or rather, it was time she let go and found someone to take Malachi's place at her side. Having already returned her gaze to the forest before her, the alpha jerked her gaze back to her friend beside her, "Speak to me? Is it something that needs to be discussed now?" She asked him, she was worried that something else was wrong, her mind going into a whirl for little to no reason. "Yes.. We can talk when I return if it's not in dire need of being addressed at this moment." She told him with a bit of a nod of her head, about that time she spotted her daughter coming towards her from the distance. Noticing something strange on the aging pups face the alpha tilted her head, "Snow?" She questioned her softly before giving her a smile, always hiding behind a mask. "When will you decide to speak to me, my pup?" She asked the juvenile as she stepped away from her male friend. Heaven's lilac eyes were near tears but she did her best conceal them, she had to be strong for her pack and she had to know when enough was enough... before it's too late. About that time, Snow lovingly pressed her head against her mother, as if trying to releave her of her stress and overwhelming fears for her pack.

Takoda
/ Rank: Hunter / Male / Mate: Blue /

After helping Shiloh pack Blue into the healer's den, the male waited patiently for his lover to wake up. Occasionally, the brute would nudge her, hoping, praying to the mighty wolf gods that she'd come to. Sure, he was being a bit dramatic but he did notice for a while she seemed ill he'd urged her to go to the healer's den time and time again but she never did... What if, she never got over her ailment? What if she was going to die from it? Overly worried about her, Takoda felt his anger towards his mother building up again, his fur began to rise along his shoulders and spine. If it wasn't for that moment when Blue finally began to speak gently and slowly as she began to wake up from her sudden fainting spell, he would have launched from that den after his mother, the alpha. "B-Blue!" he called out to her as he got down low on his stomach to nuzzle into her cheek and touch noses with her. Claiming down, his fur began to fall back into place as his blue-green eyes looked over her weakened state.

Ayana
/ Rank: Healer Apprentice / Female / Mate: Shiloh /

Once the pups became cold, Ayana followed the two of them back into the den. Pausing before them, the collie giggled gently, "Here let me pick the snow off your pelts you two." She said kindly as she laid curled herself around them. Easily, the motherly collie began removing the snow from their fur coats. Taking one chunk at a time, Ayana removed all the balls of snow from their bodies over a short period of time. After she had finished the small task, the creamy colored dog started grooming them to help remove any water that clung to their bodies. "There, now you two won't be cold for long or get sick." She told them with a warm gaze. Falling silent, she wondered how Shiloh was doing with Blue and Takoda... she knew the alpha's oldest could be a bit... overprotective of his unannounced mate.

Yuna
/ Age: 2.5 years/ Rank: Loner / Female / Crush: Open /

(In the next few posts she will return lol)

Lilly
/ Age: 2.5 / Rank: Lead Scout / Female / Crush: open

"Silly pups..." She muttered as she giggled along with their cute echoing voices. Standing up from her resting spot, the mother stretched out similar to what a cat would do before yawning. It was quite early, wasn't it? Judging from the light pouring through the warehouse windows she knew it had to be, even if her eyes were slow to recover. Looking to the boys the mother called out to them, "Be good you too, I'll be back in a little bit." She told them before padding out of the warehouse. For the last week, the mother had been leaving of a morning or late day to get used to her eye impairment. It was the only way she'd learn to get through the issue, and she couldn't have her pups trailing her in case of getting into a sticky situation.

Akin
/ Age: 4.5 months / Rank: Pup / Male / Crush: ...

Once his younger brother had squeezed under the staircase, Akin began to yip with delight, "Yes! Kai you got it!" He cheered as he bumped his little head on the metal staircase, "Ow.." He grumbled before giggling and grabbing the ball. Wiggling his little puppy butt out from under the structure, the Akita/wolf pup began bounding around the building with the ball in his jaws, "Ky, cmmm ah, wets pay" Dropping the ball the pup barked and raced after it bouncing around as it rolled away from him.

The Spring semester has started up again! So, my time on chickensmoothie will be a lot less. Please understand and I'll reply to rp's as quickly as I can.

Hey guys check this out! ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫ has a wolves series coming out! She has started a casting call for the character Sidka, who is male, she will have more casting calls coming out for female characters later. Please go and check it out and leave a comment below in the comment section!

Check out my and ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫'s new Role play Website ^^ It's still under construction but you are welcome to check it out and become a member! Moon-n-Cloud.proboards.com <-- Just click the link ^.^
Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • not accepting

Postby Boomer » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:16 pm

Alessa's eyes widened as she heard North's despaired cries over the loss of Coyote. She felt sick to her stomach, as the pup wasn't that much older than her adoptive siblings and cousins. Something inside of her snapped, causing her to race out of the den and pounce on her father. Ignoring the sight and smell of the blood, she bit down into Takash's neck. The taste of the blood disgusted her, but the fact that he had not only killed one, but two of North's pups disgusted her more. Alessa was also fearful that he'd strike down Alfie, her best friend. She wanted to protect him, knowing that if he was in her situation, he'd do the same for her. Alessa dug her claws into Takash and kept biting, wanting nothing more than to hurt him in the way that he had hurt North.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fluttergal2424 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:01 pm

Snow/Female/Pup/Tags:heaven/8 months

Even with her new mask now on the young fae's face she could see all the stress the current situation is causing her to have a small breakdown and she wasn't about to accept this, she was her mother and she made a promise "s....sorry mother.....I needed time to think...." she said in a near monotone voice. The once hyper voiced pup sounded a bit more mature and less emotional "father was there for me.....he spoke with me....I have a new outlook" she spoke softly "I will stay by your side" she smiled under the mask "soon you dont have to stress..." she riddled and wasnt going to say what "so please relax I am here for your sake and the packs " she looked up at her then seen as Alastair left which made her even happier as she didnt like him around her mother at all but she has heard of him but the betrayal of leaving for something so trivial triggered her

Kai/Male/Pup/Tags: Lily and Akin/4 months

Kai barked and squeezed back out to play chasing his bother "yay ball!!!" She followed his brother "are you okie?" He asked because his brother hit his head " okie okie play!!!!" She tipped then he watched his mother go then tried to take the ball from his bro
Please click my eggs/dragons so they don't die thank you!ImageImage
Names used:
spring2424 winter2424 animegal2424 pikagal2424 eeveegal2424
okamigal2424 Vocaloidgal2424 cresseliagal2424
Sylveongal2424 Dragongal2424
Nekogal2424
Fluttergal2424

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:29 pm

“What are you talking about? My plans always work!” He teased stomping his paw. He watched Rose walk past him, there was something about her that he admired, he didn’t know what though. “Without my plans you would’ve lost that rabbit to a tree!” He joked knowing how she would’ve caught it either way with or without his plans. “Let’s catch one more and then we can return back.” He told her padding past her with his nose high up in the air.

Hearing Shard he slowed to a stop and listened to him without turning his back until hearing everything he said afterwards. Turning around he wagged his tail. “Really? Thank you!” He quickly darted off into the forest searching for his lost best friend.

Rider squirmed while Ayana licked off the snow from his pelt thinking it was a bath. “Ahh I’m already clean! I was just in frozen flakes of water!” Maya sat there laughing at him. “She’s getting those ‘flakes’ off you silly!” After he was finished he did feel lighter in weight and warmer. Maya now was the one being cleaned. She didn’t fuss or anything like her brother did. “See? Not a bath.” Rider rolled his eyes. “It’s a bath in disguise..”

North howled in pain feeling his fangs in her neck and shoulders instantly being taken off the large male. She slowly got back to her feet snarling. She circled him just like he did to her when she first tried to leave. Then she paused hearing him threaten the lives of her other pups. She snarled viciously “You monster..” She wasn’t going to keep fighting him. He didn’t joke about her regretting leaving him, why would he joke about this? “I hope you choke on a bone and die!” She yelled. She ran over to her sons lifeless body nuzzling his face. She gentle grabbed his scruff and while Alessa distracted Takash, she bolted running with high speed through the forest tears streaming down her face and blood streaming down her white fur.
Last edited by OceanSilence on Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha_Cat » Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:34 pm

« Blue »
▪ Female ▪ 2 years ▪ North Ridge ▪ Hunter ▪ tagged;; Takoda ▪

Blue slowly opened her eyes again as she heard Takoda's voice "Takoda.." She said softly, nuzzling him back and relaxing a bit as she knew he was with her "I'm okay.." She mumbled, listening to Shiloh talk for a moment, she ate the berries he laid in front of her then slowly moved to get up, she was still completely exhausted but she felt like anytime she wasn't out searching or hunting that she was wasting time and not helping her pack any "we still have to go hunt, don't we?" She asked quietly, trying to keep her voice even. Even though the den around her seemed to spin, she stood still and looked at Takoda, keeping herself standing when she felt like she could topple over at any second.

« Alistair »
▪ Male ▪ 4 years ▪ North Ridge ▪ Fighter ▪ tagged;; Heaven ▪

Alistair listened to her speak then shook his head and gave a gentle chuckle "nothing too important, darling." He spoke gently then continued walking away. He began walking into the woods silently, he often disappeared off into the denser forest, not coming back for hours, there was no specific reason he did this but walking in the forest alone calmed him greatly and kept him from getting too stressed. He had to be the backbone when others couldn't, the strong when others were weak, he felt that he always had to be the one to fix other wolves' problems when he couldn't even face his own demons.

« Azazel »
▪ Male ▪ 3 years ▪ North Ridge ▪ Fighter ▪ tagged;; brief moment with Alfie ▪

Azazel stalked away from the pack grounds, he didn't want to be involved in any of the stuff that was going on, when a blur ran past him, he gave a small growl "watch it, kid!" He said with a bit of a snarl, the apprentice Alfie had ran past him. He watched him for a moment before taking a sharp turn towards the river, making a wide circle trip to the city, he had heard that somewhere between the city and pack grounds was where Takash's den was, Azazel was curious about the loner, the stories he had heard from the members of the pack he was in intrigued him. His yellow eyes slowly moved around, spotting a white wolf running through the forest a good distance away, he moved behind some thick vines to hide himself, not wanting to interact with her, he never wanted to interact with anyone in general, specifically younger wolves or females, they were too dramatic for his taste.
Alpha_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:33 am

Shiloh
- NR Healer
-Tags;Blue, Takoda

Quietly he observed the feeble huntress’s state as she and her mate spoke to one another. Shes weak This the Male already knew. Perhaps there could be other reasons of her passing out? No, that was the most logical answer, she over worked herself. He watch the precarious fea start to stand up. Immediately he knew what he had to say. ”Your still weak.” His voice kept calm ”Blue today you are to relax. That means no hunting, and no searching. I’ll send you out of my den when your ready to, but take it easy.” He looked up to Takoda, who eyes were filled of concern for his mate. ”Take care of her Takoda.”

Rosalina
-SD Hunter
-Tags; Chief

The slender female chuckled trotted trotted alongside him the rabbit still in her grasp. ”With or without them I could’ve caught it.” She did like his company though and though his plans aren’t needed, she did like him helping out in the hunt rather than the fast dog herself doing all the work. Catching whiff of a squirrel. She moved with silent paw steps not letting Chief know as he’ll find out on his own.

Suka
-Wolf
-Tags; Eclipse

The young wolf interjected MURDERER!” That was when images ran through the brutes mind, filling him with anger. ..The roaring of the bear, the snarls, the fear in his enemies eyes, the limp bodies, and the blood.. this befuddled the brute. The burly male was adding more and more weight onto the boys throat as he was face with mental distractions, his ears blotting out the sounds of the boy struggling to breathe. ..The terrified faces of the fathers pups, the frozen lifeless face of the pup, the ending of the life of the packs deputy..

Eclipse
-Wolf
-Tags;Suka

Something snapping helped him manage to escape his flashbacks. Wearing a cold gaze before he stepped away from the young male who had gone silent. His breathing seemed to of stopped. He was dead.

Shard
-NR Hunter
-Tags;

He watched as the young male ran off before turning away and walking back to the camp. Arriving back he sensed something palpable in the air. Something happened. Walking past the healers den he noticed three different wolves inside. Did someone get hurt? Attacked? Immediately he walked over to the healers apprentice. ”Alfie is searching to Alessa. I thought I’d let you know.” He sat down outside the den looking down at the two pups a faint smile appearing on his white face, soon it did faded as he asked his question. ”What happened? I noticed Shilohs in the healers den with two others. Did someone get hurt?”

S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonncloud » Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:46 am

Takash
/ Rank: Loner / Male / Crush: Blue, North?

After a few choice words were recived from the fea, Takash had to turn his attention to his angered pup who had just lept onto his back, digging her own little teeth into his hide. Blood dripped down his newly bistowed wound, "And how do you have something to say to me as well?" He snarled as he spat more blood from his maw on to the once white canvase beneath him, ignoring the pain from her little needle like teeth. "Alessa... You've trained my darling pup... Look how strong you're becoming not even the blood is bothering you now!" He laughed hartily, more blood was forming ontop his skin where his daughter continuesly bit and tugged at his hide around his neck. He was lettting her, the brute was letting her bite him, even though he knew she was fully well meaning to hurt her own father. Obviously he didn't care, he was more happy, more proud of her for attacking him and drawing blood by her own fangs." How does it feel like pup!? To draw the blood of anothers!" He asked her as he stood there looking down over at her from the corners of his eye.

Heaven
/ Rank: Alpha / Female / Crush: /

Listening to her pups and what she had to stay, Heaven felt her brows crease slightly. What was her pup talking about? "Snow? Have you found your power?" She asked directly, she remembered her pup talking about speaking to Malachi in the past but she only assume it was her pup dreaming up a father she never had a chance to meet. Feeling a little overwhelmed the female's eyes began to fill with warm tears, yet they did not slide from her eyes just yet. "Snow?" She questioned waiting for her pups reply, part of her wanted to ask about Malachi how his soul was doing in the afterlife but she was not about to create that burden for her pup or hold on to her past lover she could not be with now... only heartache could come from loving a ghost of a memory. "You needed change who you are Snow, I just asked that you open your eyes... Will you become a proper apprentice now, dear?" She asked her as she still thought about the possibility of speaking with her dead mate.

Takoda
/ Rank: Hunter / Male / Mate: Blue /

Listening to the healer, Takoda nodded his head in agreement, "Just stay still for now and rest, alright love?" He told her gently before pushing himself back up into a sitting position. His eyes filled with concern the brute looked towards Shiloh, he wondered if the male had any ideas to why she collapsed... of course, besides the obvious exhaustion. "Do you think she's sick?" He turned to him and asked, "Or do you suspect it's simple exhaustion?" Pausing for a moment the females partner gazed down at his weakened mate, his ears stood tall before falling back to their lowered state, worry carressing his mind. "Don't worry about hunting or searching or anything love, right now you are to rest like Shiloh said." He told her softly before leaning down and nuzzling into her cheek. All the while the burn of anger towards his mother was starting to grow in his chest again. She caused this... She was the reason for all of this. With his eyes slightly narrowing, it took everything in him to calm himself down to keep from darting from that den and attacking his mother. Though, the darkest thoughts did continue to roll in his mind, she was leaving the pack territtory about now wasn't she? doing her own little search alone, wasn't she? He could... Sneak up on her... wound her, no, KILL her and drag her off some where. Realizing just how evil his mind was becoming, Takoda shook his head as if trying to escape the thoughts. He loved his mother, his most precious memories are with her and his little sister so why would he feel such a strong pull towards killing his life giver?! Letting out a sigh the brute pulled away from his mate and gave her a weary smile before turning towards the den exit. "I will be right back, I'm going to step out for a moment... Would you like something to snack on, Love?" he asked her with as calm a voice as he could muster.

Ayana
/ Rank: Healer Apprentice / Female / Mate: Shiloh /

Feeling a smirk on her canine lips while she rid the pups pelt of the extra frozen weight, the young temperary mother couldn't help but feel a chuckle itching at the back of her throat. Rider was quite the character when it came to getting anything remotely similar to a bath. "Stay still, I'll be done very soon." She told him as a sudtle giggle rolled off her tongue between licks. Once she had finished, she gently nudge Rider out from between her paws and then began on Maya. She was the complete opposite compared to her brother. She was calm, and collected making grooming a lot more simple and quicker. Perking her ears to the sudden sound of a brutes voice, Ayana quickly turned her attention towards the enterance of the den before standing up. Seemingly a bit startled, the female collie gave the male a gentle smile as she recognized its holder and gave a gentle chuckle from slight embarrassment. It was only Shard yet having not recognized his voice right away he had caught her by surprise for a fleeting moment, "Oh, Shard..." . Stepping just outside the den, Ayana began to answer the winter wolf "Thank you for letting me know... I wish he'd stay in camp but I know it's hard to sit and do nothing when those you love are missing." she told him softly as she sat down beside him. She didn't want the pups to get any ideas or even upset from the topic of their conversation, which was why she kept her voice at a gentle whisper. "I know he doesn't want us to treat him like a pup... after all he's over half grown but..." She paused as a sigh escaped her lips. She was at a loss for words, to much had happened to the pack in such a small span of time. "None the less, thank you for informing me of his whereabouts... I'll let Shiloh know when he returns from the healer's den. I would attempt to go after him but I fear that would only lead to more problems, not only that but I'm needed here with Maya and Rider." Feeling a bit torn, the dog knew Alfie would be fine on his own, he was strong as he was and though he may lacked training she was confident in the boys abilities as a natural born wolf.

Yuna
/ Age: 2.5 years/ Rank: Loner / Female / Crush: Open /

(In the next few posts she will return lol)

Lilly
/ Age: 2.5 / Rank: Lead Scout / Female / Crush: open

Once out of the safety of the stray dog pack, the nearly blind mother used her nose and ears to help guide her along. Of course, the female stayed some what close to the dog territory. She could see blurry shapes making her not as bad off as she would be completely blind. Padding along the tree line of the forest, the female Akita sniffed about the earth's soil looking to try and catch a small prey animal... that is if she could navigate the forest as she was while hunting.

Akin
/ Age: 4.5 months / Rank: Pup / Male / Crush: ...

Laughing with his younger brother, Akin dropped the ball in the process and began to chase it, "Catch it, Kai!" He yipped as he bounced about the warehouse. Having found this ball, a whole new world of excitement was opened to them, they didn't have to worry about trying to play nice with the other pups, at least not right now.

[/quote]
The Spring semester has started up again! So, my time on chickensmoothie will be a lot less. Please understand and I'll reply to rp's as quickly as I can.

Hey guys check this out! ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫ has a wolves series coming out! She has started a casting call for the character Sidka, who is male, she will have more casting calls coming out for female characters later. Please go and check it out and leave a comment below in the comment section!

Check out my and ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫'s new Role play Website ^^ It's still under construction but you are welcome to check it out and become a member! Moon-n-Cloud.proboards.com <-- Just click the link ^.^
Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:02 am

Alessa slipped and fell off of Takash's back, gagging and spitting out the blood that pooled in her mouth. She hated everything about blood and the taste made her sick. She went to a small puddle and drank the muddy water, dunking her muzzle into it to wash off the blood. She couldn't even look at Takash, as her anger was no longer blinding her. "It's bitter..." she growled, "I don't like it." She never again wanted to attack another being. "I can't stand to look at you." she said lowly, "The blood will make me faint." Alessa looked to the scars on her paws and her muzzle, as she didn't try to smooth out her coat.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:46 am

She ran with fast speed. She needed to get home, She needed Coyote to be buried. What would she tell Heaven about where’s she has been all this time let alone why she was wounded and why her pup was dead? What was she going to tell Carson? Seeing the river the female couldn’t slow down enough and fell into the freezing water. She grabbed Coyotes scruff again before he could float away and crossed the river to its other side. Takash’s scent and Alessa’s being washed off her now.

Alfie ran through the forest running past a wolf who instantly got mad at him but he didn’t care. He was free to run the forest as he pleased. He ran through it smelling the air vigorously. That was when he saw it. A fast moving white figure. Alfie stopped and stared at it almost unrecognizing who this was until they got closer. “Mom? Mom!!” She didn’t stop though, but she did have blood on her fur, and carried Coyote in her jaws. He immediately followed her to the camp running behind her having a difficult time keeping up with her.

Chief agreed with her words and kept sniffing the air catching scent of a squirrel the same time as Rosalina had. “You herd it in my direction and I grab it this time?” He whispered silently as he stared it down unseen by it.

When Rider was finally finished with his bath he squirmed away from Ayana and shook himself and watched as his sister did not fight against being groomed like he did. “It’s quite nice when you get use to it.” She raised a brow at her brother. Rider rolled his eyes. His attention brought on to a white winged male who came to speak with Ayana. It was not clear what they were whispering about however.
OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fluttergal2424 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:47 am

Snow/Female/Pup/Tags:heaven/8 months

Snow watched as her mother's expression change from a tired to a shocked face and honestly she was expecting it since her mother never believed a word she said till maybe now. As her mother asked if she had powers made her look at her straight in the eyes. Even with the mask she could see her very clearly "I have had it since the day we almost past with my father. " she lowered her tail a but kinda hurt that she was never believed to be seeing her dead father " I see the dead mama it's been like that for awhile and they help me. Especially dad." she took a seat " He really misses you mom and I follow his words of wisdom he has told me lots of things." she gave a smile under the mask "I'm better now and I will for i am malachi's apprentice" she then stood up proudly " But I would like it if I can be taken under your wing" she felt a bit hopeful

Kai/Male/Pup/Tags:Akin/4 months

Kai yipped and tapped catching up to the ball bumping into his brother catching the ball in his tiny jaws "I kot i de bol!" he exclaimed and tan around with it "lKant hat me!" this made him look around to see if any of the other pups would noice so hey would play with them
Please click my eggs/dragons so they don't die thank you!ImageImage
Names used:
spring2424 winter2424 animegal2424 pikagal2424 eeveegal2424
okamigal2424 Vocaloidgal2424 cresseliagal2424
Sylveongal2424 Dragongal2424
Nekogal2424
Fluttergal2424

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes