Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • not accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • not accepting

Postby OceanSilence » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:56 pm

He ran as fast as he could now, the bird gently carried in his jaws. Chief thought he’s make it to the alleyway he called home, that was until something tackled him to the ground and pinned him. He moaned quietly as his side was now sore and at the moment caused him pain. He noticed his bird was no longer in his jaws and as he looked in front of him there it was limp on the ground. “I need it more than your pack does.” He growled back pushing the female off him so he could ran over to the bird and stand over it protectively. “I would starve if I didn’t steal it. All the trash bins are empty. Do you think anyone is stupid enough to steal from a dog pack?” He growled lowly. “I had no other choice.”

Alfie looked back at Heaven who caught him sneaking off to go after Alessa. “She got up and left. I-I don’t know why-but..” He looked at the woods where she was heading. “I need to find her!” He whined. “This isn’t like her! She would of told me! Somethings wrong I just know it!” He barked. He was angry and concerned. What if Gunter kidnapped her? What if he thought she was one of his siblings?

North shot her face up to Takash noticing his figure behind the pup as they entered into the den. She backed up inside and sat in front of her sleeping pup. She had to agree with him on retrieving what is his. That’s why she was here in the first place. She stared at the pup for a moment, and suddenly the pup collapsed and began panting hard and Takash seemed to suddenly become so exhausted at the same time. She saw how scared the pup was and desperately wanted to comfort her but fought her motherly instincts as her owns life was on the line. “What are going to do with her? If she was taken from you, she was for a good reason.” She narrowed her blue eyes at the male. “Look at her, she’s scared of you. If you think your fit enough to consider yourself her father then make it up to her, apologize to her, apologize a million times if you have to. It may not fix the damage that was already done, but it’s a good start to form some type of trust with her.” She curled around Coyote again who began to shiver in his sleep. She stared at Takash with dislike. She knew he was not fit to be her father, he was not fit to even raise her. She had a good family back at the dog pack and he just took that away from her. “I bet you didn’t even let her say goodbye to my son.” She began to growl. She knew how much Alfie had hung out with her. It’ll be painful to tell him how he would no longer be able to see her again.

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Happiness Comes in WAVES
╚═══════════════════════════╝

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • new + accepti

Postby Moonncloud » Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:47 pm

Takash
/ Rank: Loner / Male / Crush: Blue

Breathing a bit heavily, the male wolf snarled at North as she spoke out against him, "You know nothing wretch so keep your trap shut." he snapped as his hackles began to rise. "One more word from you and I"ll kill your pup do you understand me!" he snarled. "I have my purposes for her... they do not concern the likes of you either," he told her through gritted teeth. "As for that sad excuse of a pup of yours... Would you like me to bring him here, hmmm? I'll make you choose between the two who lives and dies." he chuckled evilly, "Wouldn't that be quite the amusing entertainment!" he grinned from ear to ear as he stared the mother in the eyes. "I may seem quite disturbed but that doesn't control my ability to raise my own pup." He told her as he laid down with Alessa. "You should ask Heaven, what kind of a father I was to her pups..." He grinned, he knew she knew nothing of him and Heaven, it was something Heaven kept her pack from knowing... Only Malachi and Alistair actually knew the relationship she had with the demon wolf, Takash.

Heaven
/ Rank: Alpha / Female / Crush: /

Location: Deep in the forest/ Tags Alistair, Snow, Alfie, Dog pack

As the tantrum her seven month old was throwing began to grow, Heaven felt her temper reaching it's breaking point. Closing her eyes, the mother tried to breath and keep herself calm. However, the continuous whining and protest of her pup kept eating and eating at her nerves. The tugging on her tail, the frustrated growls everything about what she was doing was going to cause this mother to snap. She had raised Snow with a gentle paw, afraid she'd lose yet another pup however this was where she had gone wrong and had managed to raise a spoiled brat as most would see her. At this point, Heaven's ears were pinned flat against her head, her muzzle began to contort as her brows twitched. In the background, Alistair was speaking to her, clearly poking the resting bear with a stick. He meant well, she knew this, however, this was not the time to be telling her how to raise her pup. Giving the brute a quick glance was all she needed to tell him he was beginning to step across a fine line. "Enough!" Heaven raised her voice silencing her pup as a sharp growl exited her raised lips. "I have heard enough out of you, Snow!" She snapped again. "I am trying to protect you, what part of that don't you understand?!" She barked as she turned to face her pup. "You are incapable of protecting yourself and you refuse to learn how! Once you are able to prove to me that you are fully capable of standing your ground and able to fight, then I will allow you to hunt and battle alongside me, but until then you are not ready for such a task!" She growled, "Respect my wishes, Snow, and do as you're told." She finished, she'd never scolded Snow this harshly before, however, with her temper tantrums at just months before she is to be considered a young adult, something had to be done. Turning her back on her pup Heaven started off again, "When you are done acting like a pup and decided to act your age, I will start treating you as such." she said as she glanced back at her, this was the only way... the only way she felt she could get through to Snow without more tantrums to come. She had to get stern with her... The mother's ears laid against her head for a while longer until she returned her attention to Alfie. "Stay here with Snow and the others... I'll find her Alfie." She told him sternly. For the moment, the Alpha's eyes looked cold there was a lot on her mind and snow had just added to it. This was what made running a pack hard at times... Leaning down towards Alfie, Heaven nuzzled him, "I'll find her now quickly get back inside." she told him as she stood tall once more and looked at Alistair, she wanted to snap at him to for his honesty at the worst of times, he was always pretty good at that. "We need to find Alessa... " She told him, Alessa wasn't one to wander off, she knew that.. by why, why would she disappear like that. Quickly, the fea motioned for Alistair to follow her as she darted off across the street and into the forest as she followed the pups scent trail.

Takoda
/ Rank: Hunter / Male / Mate: Blue /

When it came time for them to enter the den, Takoda was surprised by the sudden flirty flip of his mates tail. For a moment it caressed his jawline before sweeping up and back down as she disappeared inside the den. Clearly the brute was quite surprised from this sudden flirtiness the fea decided to express. "Y-Yeah.." He said with a slight grin on his face. The male's tail wagged back and forth as he followed her into the den. Stepping past her as he walked in, the males side fur gently brushed against hers and his tail trailed along her flank. Turning to face her the male smirked at her before tackling her to the den floor, standing over her Takoda couldn't help but let his smirk grow. Leaning down towards the fea, the brute's grin faded to a loving gaze "You know, it's not nice to tease your mate like that." he joked as he licked her cheek. " Rubbing his muzzle against her neck, Takoda showered Blue in affection as he kept the fea pinned in place. ( Fade to Black?)

Ayana
/ Rank: Healer Apprentice / Female / Mate: Shiloh /

"I hope they return soon... North has been missing all day it seems." She told him as her ears fell back with worry. "I hope you're right, Shiloh." She said softly. Stepping away from the healer's den, Ayana started towards Shiloh's personal den, where the two of them were now sharing the den together. Butterflies whirled around in her stomach, this was all new to her she'd never shared a den with another wolf, sure, she had been with Takash all that time but they never slept in a den and he was more of a father to her rather than a mate... this, this was quite different from back then. Feeling her cheeks become hot under her creamy colored fur, the fea smiled at her lover before padding on into the den after he so kindly stepped aside for her to go first. He was such a gentlewolf, one of the kindest males she'd ever met actually. Behind her, her tail flipped back and forth at a slow sway as her heart pitter-pattered away. Once inside, the dog looked around at the den, it was perfect for the two of them. Finding a cozy looking spot within, Ayana turned in a circle before laying down and waiting for her mate.

Yuna
/ Age: 2.5 years/ Rank: Loner / Female / Crush: Open /

As Shard's head faltered and his paws shifted backward, Yuna allowed her self to calm a little. She wasn't normally this hot-headed, however, she couldn't help but feed off of the feelings rolling around the two. As the flames swirling around in the frigid winter breeze they slowly began to die down until they simply disappeared. The angelic male, looked defeated, beside himself with the news he had found. Soon after, Eclipse spoke up and began to turn from the scene before them, quickly, the female began after him. Pausing, the fea's red eyes looked back at Shard, he seemed familiar too... at first, she hadn't realized it but now.. the way his head hung and the look in his eyes. She'd seen both of these wolves once before... but where? Why couldn't she remember? Shaking the thought, Yuna quickly followed after Eclipse. She listened to him speak of his brother with such distaste, even his chuckles were almost spine chilling, yet he was kind before. The males must have pent up anger towards one another regarding their past, it would make sense. "Pack to join?!" She repeated as she looked at him with a look of surprise, "You can't be serious?" She questioned his decision. At this point, they'd made it a nice distance from the other male. "What exactly happened between you two anyway?" She asked with perked ears, clearly, she was curious. "And if you don't want to answer fine, I won't pry so don't go running off again." She grumbled a bit as she looked off to the side.

Lilly
/ Age: 2.5 / Rank: (will be) Lead Scout / Female / Crush: open (you can PM if interested)

As she sat stewing over her vision, the sound of paws hitting the rocks and poorly paved road caught her attention. The first set of paws that ran passed were those of a stranger, with a musky scent clearly this was a male individual and it seemed her he was carrying some sort of dead bird from the smell of it. A short while later, another set of lighter paws darted passed. This one had more of a feminine scent to her and smelt of the dog pack. Putting the pieces together the ill mother realized this dog had just stolen from the pack... if it was that easy for a brute to sneak in and steal... how was it safe for her pups or rather any pups with what was going on curently. The Akita's hazy eyes drifted to the floor before she slowly stood up and began walking back into the warehouse, using her nose, ears and the feeling of the ground beneath her paws to guide her.

Akin
/ Age: 4 months / Rank: Loner / Male / Crush: ...

Akin chuckled at his brother's excitement before nodding his head in agreement, "Yeah! She'll be better in no time!" He barked as he quickly picked up some food as well and began padding back towards where they had left their mother. However, upon arriving Akin didn't see his mother anywhere. "... M-mom?" He called out as he dropped the piece of steak on the cold cement floor. "K-Kai do you see mom?" He asked as he began turning in circling looking around for her. The wolf alpha had just stepped out the door and was currently talking to Alfie and the other wolf was following her while the pups were together just inside the door. But where was there mom?? Again the pup looked around feeling anxious.

The Spring semester has started up again! So, my time on chickensmoothie will be a lot less. Please understand and I'll reply to rp's as quickly as I can.

Hey guys check this out! ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫ has a wolves series coming out! She has started a casting call for the character Sidka, who is male, she will have more casting calls coming out for female characters later. Please go and check it out and leave a comment below in the comment section!

Check out my and ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫'s new Role play Website ^^ It's still under construction but you are welcome to check it out and become a member! Moon-n-Cloud.proboards.com <-- Just click the link ^.^
Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:59 pm

Alessa was ridged and stiff as she felt Takash next to her. She was terrified of him, not believing in the slightest that he'd treat her any better than her mother did. She was mentally preparing herself to be kicked and bitten. She shut her eyes tightly and kept a tight grip on Scarlett. Her stomach growled loudly, which made her tense up even more, if that was possible. Alessa internally fought with herself whether or not she should say something. She was hungry and with her past trauma, she needed to eat frequently; her blood sugar would drop drastically and that could prove to be dangerous. Still, she didn't want Takash to hurt her because she asked for food; her mother would hurt her for asking. "I-I'm n-not hungry..." she whispered, still keeping her eyes shut. She felt sick to even think about looking Takash in the eyes. The stress proved to be too much for the pup; she stood up suddenly and threw up what little stomach contents she had. Alessa coughed a little and gagged, then pushed dirt over the spot. Alessa's ears went back as she feared she'd be in trouble. "I-I'm sorry!" she winced, dropping to the ground and rolling on her back. She knew this was the quickest way to get her mother to leave her alone, if she submitted to her and didn't fight back.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fluttergal2424 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:20 pm

Snow/Female/Pup/Tags:Heaven,North's pups, dog pack,Alistair/7 months

Snow looked at her mother in shock as she was yelled at by her. She had never heard her mother so angry at her which scared her a lot making her tuck her tail between her legs and making her cry and shake as this new sudden scare. "I dont care.....you and brother said yourself......I useless all I care is to be there for you mama....for dad.....your mate" she sniffled and scampered away outside she didnt want to be with anyone. Soon she found herself a corner to feel sorrowful from this new feeling of disappointment and disbelief. "Mama is right I cant do anything right" she commented this toward her father who she often spoke to when she was by herself. "Dad I'm sorry I'm useless to care for mom" she covered her face with her paws

Kai/Male/Pup/Tags: Lily,Akin,lots of everyone/4 months

Kai had gotten back at the same time as his brother and what confused him most of all is where their mother went. He dropped the sausages in his mouth and called out to his mother "mama?....mama! Mama where are you??!" He was very confused and worried and sniffled around to find her then he jumped fluffing up as he heard the cries of the older wolf pup that was speaking to the bigger one and a Male . It kinda scared him
Please click my eggs/dragons so they don't die thank you!ImageImage
Names used:
spring2424 winter2424 animegal2424 pikagal2424 eeveegal2424
okamigal2424 Vocaloidgal2424 cresseliagal2424
Sylveongal2424 Dragongal2424
Nekogal2424
Fluttergal2424

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha_Cat » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:53 pm

« Blue »
▪ Female ▪ 2 years ▪ North Ridge ▪ Heterosexual ▪ Hunter ▪ tagged;; Takoda ▪

(fade)
(unfade)
Blue slowly woke up next to her sleeping mate, she laid next to him quietly for a while before slowly moving to get up, being careful not to wake Takoda as she did. She took a moment too get ahold of her surroundings before beginning to walk out of their den and towards the wood, her slow pawsteps silent on the soft ground. Her mind was hazy from her sleep and she had a dull ache from hitting the ground when Takoda tackled her but she had somewhere to be and someone to see, Takash. Her body begged for her to go back into the warm den with her mate but she continued walking, determined to meet Takash so he wouldn't hurt Takoda or any of the rest of her pack. As she walked through the darkness, she glanced down at her shadow that the moonlight created, searching for Takash's shadow minion that he sent with her, wondering where the thing always hid. Soon, before she even realized it, she was at the river where her and Takash had met last time she ran into him.

« Alistair »
▪ Male ▪ 4 years ▪ North Ridge ▪ Heterosexual ▪ Fighter ▪ tagged;; Heaven ▪

Alistair went silent after he saw Heaven's glance, he knew that glance anywhere, he got it alot when he'd go too far 'sorry..' He thought then looked away as she yelled at Snow, he knew this part of Heaven, but not well, she was always so calm. Eventhough he didn't see this side of Heaven, he knew it was coming, Snow was acting completely out of line and was going to get scolded at one point or another. Once she was done scolding Snow Alistair looked at the fea then quickly looked away as Heaven's gaze landed on him, he didn't want to get yelled at, his brutal honesty was just part of the package when you got to know him. Once Heaven spoke, he nodded and followed her, he didn't know this pup he was looking for, nor did he know anything else about what was going on at the time, all he knew was he came back at the wrong time. Alistair never did well with these dramas, that's why he often disappeared without a trace for a few days or more, sometimes he'd just leave on a 'hunting trip' when in reality, he was just trying to get away from the pack for a while.
Alpha_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:29 pm

Shiloh
- NR Healer
-Tags;Ayana

The golden male eyes followed the collie as she stepped inside the den and curled up. He slowly stepped inside after her feeling the soft swishy moss beneath his paws and feeling the warmth the den had brought hit his face then his body as he entered more and more. This was their first time sharing the den together, and his first mate. He moved his body behind the dogs back his paws maintaining his balance as he turned his body around managing to curl his body behind her as he slowly lay down, pressing his sides against her back and the wall of the den. He rested his head on her body and allowed his body temperature to keep her warm. “Tomorrow camp will be just as empty.” His voice quiet and soft before he let out a yawn. He knew this, he also knew no one would be around, or at the healers den.

Rosalina
-SD Hunter
-Tags; Chief

“If your stealing from us, you are stealing from hungry puppies.” The wind hound knew how the pack was populated mostly with puppies. “Are you that cold blooded to steal from hungry puppies?” She tilted her creamy and white head, her tail curled behind her. She observed the male more. His features say he’s a wolf, wolffish tail, large paws, even facial features. His ears said otherwise. She’s never met a dog like him before, or wolf? What was he? She was so confused by what he was.
    She refocused back on convincing him to give the bird back. “It may not fill a dogs belly, but it will fill a pups.”

Eclipse
-Wolf
-Tags;Yuna

As they walked he thought for a moment about what he would say. He did just meet her, did he really want to tell her? Might as well.. “I use to be a onlypup. My mother was the alpha of our pack and she ran it different than others. I was suppose to become the next alpha until a little white pup showed up and she adopted him. He hogged all her attention from me and she decided upon herself that he’d be the next alpha one day despite he was younger than me..” he paused for a moment feeling his anger inside him. He inhaled longly and exhaled slowly before continuing. “As we got older he became mates with a loner and told me not to tell our mother. I told her because I hated him. I didn’t think she’d tear up the pack over it but she did after kicking him out.“ Thinking about it now his mother was a hot headed fea. Now he knows where he gets his anger problems from. “He has a pup with her too. His mate left him with the pup and when he found her they were mauled by a cougar. He blames me for their death.” He looked at her before looking back in front of him. He had one more thing to tell her. “Sorry for running from you.”

Shard
-NR Hunter
-Tags;

Landing in camp he folded his big white and blue wings which dully glowed now that it had stopped snowing. He walked to the site of where his den was suppose to of been built but now there was snow covering it. He watched as the snow uncovered his materials for him and melted a circular shape in the snow. Following the circles edge ice began forming a half sphere with a entrance big enough for a winged wolf like himself to walk through. He took all the moss he had and began adding it inside the den to create a soft mossy bed. Once done, he sat looking at his den. It was only temporary until the snow melted and he could build one out of actual ground that would last all year round and for many years after. The cold doesn’t bother him so the den didn’t have to be insulated but it was already warm inside of it. He walked inside of it where he layed himself over his bedding and just watched the camps entrance waiting for Heaven or the deputy to return.

S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:43 am

Listening to the packdog, Chief thought for a moment. He did not want to be responsible for puppies starving. That’s there packs future after all. Despite how hungry he was he stopped guarding it and nudged it over to the sighthound. “I’m sorry for stealing.” He told her sitting down. “Life is harder in the winter. No birds, no mice, trash cans are either empty or frozen with ice and snow, it’s hard on your own.”

Takash’s snarl woke Coyote up immediately. He looked around wide eyed his heart pounding. His mother reassuring him by licking his head. North looked back at Alessa seeing her this stressed out to be around him she knew the dog pack did the right thing to keep her as their own. “Well her stomach is empty now that she threw it up..Be the good father you think yourself as and go feed your daughter.” She frowned, still curled around Coyote who went back to sleep.

Alfie stares at the forest silently. Hearing Heaven say she’ll find her he reluctantly turned from facing the forest and walked back inside the warehouse and received a muzzle from his alpha. He walked past everyone with his head hanging low and his siblings who currently did not want to be by him at the moment. He crossed the line with his outburst at them and he wanted to apologize, as of right now they wanted nothing to do with him and were avoiding him by hiding in the far corner of the warehouse together comforting one another.

Sullivan walked away knowing that in the morning Henry and him will be going out in search of Gunter. He needed to get up early, eat something to fuel himself, and get morning when the wolf comes to get them. He walked over to his little spot and sat down watching everyone.

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Happiness Comes in WAVES
╚═══════════════════════════╝

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonncloud » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:46 am

Takash
/ Rank: Loner / Male / Crush: Blue

Watching as his pup vomited beside him, Takash exhaled softly before sending North a deadly glare. "Keep it up... Your pups lifeline is getting thinner by the minute." He warned her before standing up. Gently, Takash nuzzled the pup, for once his eyes were soft giving him an almost normal look aside from the shadows leaking from his pelt. Turning from the three, the shadow consumed brute padded out of the warmth of his dusty, cobweb-filled den and began out into the freezing cold of winter. Quite a bit of time passed before the demon wolf had found some prey for his pup, a fat healthy rabbit stood in the snow just yards away. Staying hidden, the wolf grinned before sending one of his shadows after the rabbit. Looking around, the rabbit twitched its ears, unknowing of the death that was slowly coming for it. Falling back to its four paws after looking over the mounds of snow, the rabbit went back to digging through the snow to find it's self some food. In that moment, the shadow enveloped the rabbit, quickly sucking the life energy from the animal. The plant-eater didn't even have a chance to cry out, a quick and very unamusing death in Takash's eyes. Nonetheless, it was a meal for the pup he'd hardly been able to get to know. Why did he want to keep this pup so badly? Why did he want to raise her? She wasn't even a wolf she was a dog... a hybrid he'd created through a moment of weakness with a human pet. But, through all of this... through all of his insanity that had grown over the years, somewhere deep inside the brute he uses to be was longing to fix what he had destroyed. He wanted to mend his wrong and come to peace with himself, however... the darkness was consuming what he was and what was left leaving nothing but an insane, Sadistic brute hungry for blood and pain. Pulled his eyes from the rabbit's pelt as a stray shadow found it's way back home, Takash grinned from ear to ear. "She's arrived hasn't she." He said to the shadow before watching it take off back to the fea it was assigned to. Walking over to the growing cold rabbit, the brute quickly collected the meal and headed in the direction of the river, where Blue was waiting for him. Upon arriving the brute dropped the rabbit in the snow. As it's lifeless body hit the ground it made a crunching noise as the snow compacted below it. "Finally, you've arrived... What is there to tell me, my lovely little spy." He said as he began circling around her his tail brushing her flanks as he circled behind and caressing her jawline as he walked around front of her.

Heaven
/ Rank: Alpha / Female / Crush: /

Location: Deep in the forest/ Tags Alistair, Snow, Alfie, Dog pack

After reassuring Alfie and giving Alistair an order, Snow continued to twist her mother's words into something which wasn't what the mother was trying to get through the pups head. "Snow, we will have a talk when I return." She told her before the teary-eyed pup darted off into the warehouse. Sighing sharply, the mother's ears fell to the sides of her head as she slowly shook her head. "I've gone wrong somewhere." told the brute as she began padding across the street and into the forest. For a moment, the fea's ears were filled with the sound of crunching snow beneath their paws and the howl of the cold winter breeze. Now, she had the chance to think about Alistair and his return... an now was the best time as any to confront him and corner him. "If you knew that I needed you then why did you act a coward and leave, Alistair?" She put it simply as she walked beside him, her eyes now fixated on the path ahead of them. Alessa's scent was faint through here, but she had to of just left... so why was it so faint. Looking back to the male before her Heaven waited for his response. He had done this a few times in the past, running off as he had for different reasons, when she was younger the fea found his vanishing acts to be painful and worrisome... Alistair, was always there when she needed someone to talk to, whether it was to vent or for advice... or for comfort, he was a true friend, through thick and thin.

Takoda
/ Rank: Hunter / Male / Mate: Blue /

( Sleepin )

Ayana
/ Rank: Healer Apprentice / Female / Mate: Shiloh /

Feeling the warmth from Shiloh's pelt wash over her small frame, as well as, the gentle warmth that the den already had, this was what it was like to share a den. The butterflies and nervous feeling that crept inside her was all part of the love she had for the wolf that was now resting behind her. His pelt was pressed against hers as he rested his head over her back and shoulders, "Mhm, we will be needed in the forest" She said softly as she listened to him yawn. Today, was an exhausting, saddening, day for the pack and the agony of it all would continue until the perpetrator had been found and punished for his crimes against the pack. But, what if they didn't find him? How long would it take for the pack to heal? How would North and her pups take it? With all the thoughts rolling around in her head, Ayana lowered her muzzle down to her paws as a soft sigh left her lips. After a bit of silence, Ayana turned her muzzle to the side a little to look at her mate, "I love you, Shiloh." She said softly before she lovingly licked his muzzle and laid her head back down on her paws and moss.

Yuna
/ Age: 2.5 years/ Rank: Loner / Female / Crush: Open /

With her full attention on Eclipse, Yuna listened to what the brute had decided to tell her. From what the brute said, he seemed to have been replaced by a pup that wasn't even blood. She could see how that would be painful and cause such a rift in the wolves heart. "I shouldn't have asked... " She told him as her eyes fell from his pelt. "No, don't be, Eclipse." She gave him a small smile, "I should have been more considerate with what I was asking... If I had been in your position I'm sure I would have run as well. " She told him gently as she padded a few steps ahead of him. "You've done nothing wrong," she reassured him as she listened to the snow crunch beneath her paws. "And your brother shouldn't blame you for such an occurrence. You were not the cougar who had killed his mate and pup... nor were you in control of the animal. Therefore, you are not the cause. He chose to leave his pack and be with a fea who had no intentions of staying committed to him." She continued as she looked up at the trees then back at the demonic male. "He chose his own fate when he decided to take such a path." She said before pausing, she was sure the male would want to hear her story seeing as he had just shared a portion of his, but of course, she wouldn't speak unless he had inquired given the fact that she owed him that much at least.

Lilly
/ Age: 2.5 / Rank: (will be) Lead Scout / Female / Crush: open (you can PM if interested)

Listening to the scolding a wolf was giving her pup and then the worried voice as tears of others, there was just to much at the moment to focus on. Stepping back into the warehouse Lilly caught the scent of her pups and listening to their worried voices, Lilly smiled gently. "I simply stepped outside... I'm not going anywhere with out the two of you. " She told the boys as she began padding in there general direction, careful not to step on anyone or anything aside from the floor it's self.

Akin
/ Age: 4 months / Rank: Loner / Male / Crush: ...

Once his mothers ears touched his little Akita hybrid ears, the pup began to bound in his mother's direction. "Wh-Why did you leave!" He demanded to know as he bounced around her. Listening to her response Akin calmed his self before remembering he and his brother had gotten their mother food. Rushing away from the white Akita's side, the pup bounced over to the steak he had dropped earlier and quickly snatched it up. "Hew mmm!" He said as his words were muffled with the meat which took up most of his little mouth.

[/quote]
The Spring semester has started up again! So, my time on chickensmoothie will be a lot less. Please understand and I'll reply to rp's as quickly as I can.

Hey guys check this out! ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫ has a wolves series coming out! She has started a casting call for the character Sidka, who is male, she will have more casting calls coming out for female characters later. Please go and check it out and leave a comment below in the comment section!

Check out my and ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫'s new Role play Website ^^ It's still under construction but you are welcome to check it out and become a member! Moon-n-Cloud.proboards.com <-- Just click the link ^.^
Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fluttergal2424 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:33 am

Snow/Female/Pup/Tags:dog pack,/7 months

Snow looked up as her mother left her with the dogs. She had no problem with them but the problem was she didnt like strangers and this went with her pack as well. She even rarely spoke the her own packmates let alone her brother. It bother her that so much was around her yet she felt so little around them. She cried in her corner and kept her paws on her face to cover her eyes and ears trying to ignore the comforting words of her father's spirit. He kept her going but this time it didnt work even with the work of others trying to comfort her. This new feeling of guilt overwhelmed her, she knew her mother ment well but she just wanted to do something"......" she soon quite down and stayed in the dark corner just listening to her father speak to her telling her about future this and future that and what she can do to change. With this she did listen but she wasn't quite ready for this for it would take time and for now all she wanted was her mother to forgive her.

Kai/Male/Pup/Tags: Lily,Akin,lots of everyone/4 months

Kai whined worried "yha mama! You leave you not better yet rest rest!" He followed after his brother picking up his pick of food for their mother " heer heer pud!' He dropped the sausages at his mother's feet then he noticed how their mother didnt look at them directly and it made him lower his ears "mama are you ok? Your eyes look different "
Please click my eggs/dragons so they don't die thank you!ImageImage
Names used:
spring2424 winter2424 animegal2424 pikagal2424 eeveegal2424
okamigal2424 Vocaloidgal2424 cresseliagal2424
Sylveongal2424 Dragongal2424
Nekogal2424
Fluttergal2424

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:57 am

Alessa never moved as she was nuzzled; it frightened her more that he was being kind than aggressive. She learned how to deal with abuse, but the kindness from him threw her off. Once he left, however, Alessa sprang to her feet, shaking with terror as she looked to North. "I-I'll b-be okay..." she whispered, "D-don't m-make him upset w-with you..." She feared that Takash would kill Coyote and North without a second thought. She could handle herself; for some reason, she knew Takash wouldn't want to kill her. She was his blood, no matter what angle you approached it from. Although, she kept the secret of being fixed to herself; Alessa feared he'd want her to continue his bloodline with her own puppies. But the damage her mother did prevented Alessa from ever being able to conceive, even if she was kept intact.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me