Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • not accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • new + accepti

Postby Fluttergal2424 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:42 pm

Snow/Female/Pup/Tags:Heaven,North's pups, dog pack,Alistair/7 months

Snow flicked her ears facing towards her mother she was at her should now not fully grown yet not very small either but then she looked to her left flicking her left ear as she hear her father speak to her about Alistair which made her back off and snort. The young fae didnt like how she didnt know this brute even if he's been with her mother longer which didnt make her any happier. At this she got closer to her mother and nuzzled her side being slightly jealous of this brute"......" she stood silently as he spoke to her. Once he finished heaven spoke to her which made her wag her tail until she asked her to stay with the dogs which made her fuss " no! I don't wanna stay I have to stay by your side" she whimpered and huffed hopping on her mother biting her ears playfully "I'm not staying here!" She lowered her ears tearing up "please....." the once very playful pup begged

Kai/Male/Pup/Tags: Lily,Akin,lots of everyone/4 months

Kai soon made it to the kill pile with his brother which made him smile and yio picking out food for their mother. At the comment able the well being if lily made kai happy and tipped loudly " heck ya see our mama is the strongest she well get better soon. I soooooo knew it!" He puffed out his chest fur proudly then grabbed a few sausages he found in the pile and brought then back to the little area they were occupying
Please click my eggs/dragons so they don't die thank you!ImageImage
Names used:
spring2424 winter2424 animegal2424 pikagal2424 eeveegal2424
okamigal2424 Vocaloidgal2424 cresseliagal2424
Sylveongal2424 Dragongal2424
Nekogal2424
Fluttergal2424

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • not accepting

Postby Alpha_Cat » Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:25 pm

« Blue »
▪ Female ▪ 2 years ▪ North Ridge ▪ Heterosexual ▪ Hunter ▪ tagged;; Takoda ▪

Blue felt her cheeks warm under her dark fur at his question "well.. no." She mumbled in embarrassment then giggled slightly, running after him "cheater!" She said loudly then ran faster as she tried to catch up with the brute that was greatly ahead of her, she felt happiness fill her before she suddenly felt incredibly guilty, how could she be so happy after a murder had taken place. Blue felt sick to her stomach at the thought, but kept her happy persona up so she could distract Takoda from the murder, all she wanted to do was keep Takoda busy for a little while but her guilt was now eating at her. She pushed it away to the back of her mind along with her worries of Takash for the time being and kept her mind on just trying to beat Takoda to their den.

« Alistair »
▪ Male ▪ 4 years ▪ North Ridge ▪ Heterosexual ▪ Fighter ▪ tagged;; Heaven ▪

Alistair's eyes moved back onto Heaven and it feltlike something had hit him in the chest with the amount of different feeling that came to him, old feelings of love for the female and new feelings of guilt as he could see how hurt she was by him leaving, but what got him the most were her words 'I needed you.' His body tensed up as it took all he had not to run away right there, hurting or disappointing Heaven were two of the things he hated doing most "I'm sorry, darling." He said quietly before looking away and sighing "I know you would've." He added softly. The brute's eyes went to Snow, watching her silently, he had missed this little one and Takoda growing up, and why? Because he was scared to face is longtime crush and friend, Heaven. He couldn't believe how childish that seemed, no wonder Heaven always chose one of the brothers over him, they were always more mature than him, but he was the only one that was still there for Heaven, Malachi was dead and her first mate was partially insane, he may have never been chosen by Heaven, but he was the only one left that could be there for her. He looked at Heaven and the young pup with his good eyes before sighing "snow, sweetheart, your mother just wants to protect you, and let me tell you, she really know what's best for you." He said softly to the upset pup, trying to calm her down.
Alpha_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:16 am

North look back up, the evil wolf’s voice cutting through her sleepiness. “I..agree.” She sighed. The pack needed her, her family needed her, yet she’s not there. She knows one thing, her mate is looking for her. She watched as he scooted the sleeping pup from him and insisted she slept with him. Without hesitating she got up and carried him gently by his scruff to her corner and curled around his small sleeping body. Slowly she got sleepier and sleepier but once again the males voice woke her up. North lifted her ears, her eyes still closed. “Mhm,” She said. She wasn’t going to be stupid. Now though it was just her and Coyote. Then there was another scent in the air. Another pup. North unfurled herself to peer out of the den to see Alessa. “What are you doing here?” North asked, quite concerned and paranoid. “Y-you can’t be here, it’s not safe. He’ll kill you.”

Alfie watched as Alessa went outside. He did wonder if he should of follow her or not as he did not want to invade her space by following her around like pups. Though he did peer out to see she was gone. His eyes wideneing. He walked outside, his first instinct to find her scent. Finding it he wanted to follow it, it was until his siblings followed him outside where he turned around and snapped at them. “Get inside, all of you! It’s not safe, you saw what happened to Koda and Dad, Gunter May want you kill both of you to for witnessing it!” Rider and Maya shuddered back, rails tucked from Alfies outburst. “Maya, Rider.. I’m-“ it was too late to apologize, they ran inside Immediately. Alfie needed to follow Alessa’s trail. If she had to go somewhere she would of told him.

A growl can be heard from the street dogs stomach. Chief was hungry, and it was obvious he needed food. All the trash cans he found where empty. The garbage men where coming by to empty all the cans and this was not something he liked. To add to this it was cold and snowy out. This time of year strays without a way out of the cold freeze and starve to death. He wasn’t going to be one of those dogs. Padding on his own through the city he saw a warehouse. It’s scent was full of dogs. He stared at it for awhile debating on peering in, until something finally convinced him. The smell of a prey pile. He sneakily walked up to the entrance. He peaked inside and looked around. Dogs scattered around the place. Mostly they were distracted. He then saw the prey pile. No one was around it. He hesitated, if he was hungry and food for him was difficult to find, it would be hard for these dogs also. This world was eat or be eaten. He dive towards the prey pile grabbing a bird and rushing out. He did it, he actually did it. He started running down the street happily.

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Happiness Comes in WAVES
╚═══════════════════════════╝

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:57 am

Shiloh
- NR Healer
-Tags;Ayana

“If this pack wants to heal from this they need the closure.” He remembered back when Heavens mate Malachi had been killed and the killer never found. It took her and Takoda ages to heal from it. Arriving to the pack territory he walked into the healers den to check in on everything. No one was in there needing him, and his herbs were right where he left them. Relieved by this he left the den and looked around. “Word got out it seems.” He noticed how empty the pack camp was. The only other wolf here was Heidi who’s figure could faintly be seen in her and her brothers den. Though there was a figure missing.

Rosalina
-SD Hunter
-Tags; Chief

Waking up it felt like ages since she fell asleep, but at most it was a solid few hours. Her eyelids fluttered opening and closing sleepily. Stretching her long slender body she noticed how dark it was outside. She was hoping to of slept until morning, but everyone by the looks of things were awake and alertive. They should be though, with everything that’s going on. Suddenly a brown blur came in to steal prey and leave. She growled and immediately pursued the male. She was a race dog, she was the fastest in her pack and she was going to get that prey from the male. “Get back here!” She barked, her eyes fixated on his running figure as she got closer and closer behind him.

Suka
-NR Hunter
-Tags;

The crunching of the snow as he walked made hunting anything entirely impossible. To hunt you need stealth and silence. How would you do that if you can’t keep silent? He smelled the air and a growl came from his maw as he grew impatient. No scent of rabbit or anything, the air was so dry that it hurt his nose to smell. He clawed the snow angrily. One way or another he will take his anger out, weather killing a rabbit or digging through the snow and dirt.

Eclipse
-Wolf
-Tags;Shard, Yuna

He turned to look at the female. She saw him? Then he pieced things together on why she smelled like dog. She was at the pack, but she was there when he was. How did I not notice? He was a different canine then, both physically and mentally. “You have?” Shard started relaxing himself now that he wasn’t talking to his brother and his voice now full of calmness, but authority. The male was actually curious by how the search for him was going. Pretty awful he presumed. It would be entertaining to watch though, in fact it’d be entertaining to be apart of. Maybe he’ll join Shards pack, just to mess with him and ruin his life like he use to. “Where?” He asked. He wanted information to try figuring out where he could be, he would report this information to Heaven when he had the chance to. The other male however just listened to the two of them and noticed how the fea was becoming quite angry with his angelic brother. She’s Feeding off my hatred towards my brother. I do take out Shard’s mean side after all.. “Why exactly are you so worried about this dog?” The white Male coldly stares back at his brother taking a slow step forward towards him. “Because he killed our deputy.”

Shard
-NR Hunter
-Tags; Eclipse, Yuna

Just look at Eclipse Post.

S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:44 am

Sullivan stood up and walked up to the alphas calmly. His back cleaned of the wolf deputies blood. “I think it’s right for me to go. I was the last dog to be with him.” He said looking over their shoulders he saw as a street dog bolted from the warehouse with one of the Packs prey in his jaws. As quick as he came and go Rosalina was already in pursuit. Knowing that he knew there was nothing to worry about, she would easily outrun him and easily get back the prey.

Chief ran quickly down the sidewalk. A bark came from behind him as suspect there would be at least one dog to chase him. To his unlucky day it was a sighthound chasing him. He picked up speed even though he knew this dog is going to catch him. Running towards trash cans he knocked through them turning them on their sides in the way of the dog to try to get some distance from her. He needed this bird more than her pack does. It was scrawny anyways. It wouldn’t of filled their bellies anyways.

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Happiness Comes in WAVES
╚═══════════════════════════╝

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonncloud » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:29 am

Takash
/ Rank: Loner / Male / Crush: Blue

Having achieved what he wanted, the shadow enveloped wolf slinked away from the abandoned building and back into the forest. Trailing his pup until they arrived just a few yards from the den. He watched as the small half breed walked into the den, clearly, she was terrified, he could feel her trying her best to resist his powers, however, since she was still a pup breaking free from his mind control would be rather difficult. Watching as her tail disappeared into the earthbound den, Takash looked up at the night sky before turning himself towards the wolf pack territory. His eyes narrowed, Blue was to show in a few more hours... His den was pretty full at this point and he didn't want anyone knowing he was using Blue as his eyes away from home. 'I'll have to meet her elsewhere...' he thought to himself before walking into the den. At that time, North was telling his daughter that she shouldn't be there, the look of panic on her face caused the demonic brute to grin. "Kill my own pup? I would never do such a thing... not willingly." He told her as he chuckled. "I've only retrieved what was taken from me months ago... Any mother or father would understand," He told her as he chuckled a bit. Blocking the den exit, Takash allowed his shadow to leave Alessa's body. Feeling a wash of exhaustion hit him, he had forgotten just how much energy it took to do such a thing... "Yes, Alessa you are my pup." he repeated knowing fully well she'd probably be in disbelief.

Heaven
/ Rank: Alpha / Female / Crush: /

Location: Deep in the forest/ Tags Henry, Mary, Alistair, Dog pack

Looking at snow as she protested, Heaven sighed. Once against her pup was defying her going against her mother's word... How did she manage to raise such a stubborn pup? "Snow... Please." She said as the fastly growing juvenile nipped her ear. Letting another sigh leave her lips Heaven nuzzled the pup and pushed her away just slightly. "Alistair is right, I want you safe, Snow let me protect you as a mother should... You don't know how to defend yourself, If Gunter was to strike back and kill you I wouldn't know what to do with myself. Please, stay here with the others. I'll come and get you as soon as I can." She once again nuzzled her this time though, the mother held her head against the pups before licking her cheek and stepping away. At this time Sullivan had come towards his alpha's and herself, agreeing to be apart of the hunt. "Very well, I'll send a wolf for the two of you in the morning right before daybreak." She told them, "Get some rest." She advised before started for the exit of the warehouse. At this moment, a strange dog shot in, stole a bit of food from their kill pile and darted out. Shock rolled over the fea's muzzle before watching as a rather fast female followed in hot pursuit of the intruder. It seemed she had this under control, stepping on out Heaven paused as she looked in the direction of the wolf pups. Maya and Rider had just returned from being outside, "What were you two doing outside? " She asked as she seen the upset in their faces, separate from the pain of losing their brother and father. "Where is Alfie?" She asked as she stepped away to look out the doorway. Spotting the older pup, Heaven flicked her ear, "What are you doing out here, Alfie? Where is Alessa?" She asked curiously as she padded up to him. Alessa was a dog pup, however, these two were basically inseparable it was odd seeing her not at his side, as well as, a bit unsettling.

Takoda
/ Rank: Hunter / Male / Crush: Blue /

Hearing his mate call him out he couldn't help but laugh, "You should have been ready!" he called back to her, his mind for the moment was cleared of the knowledge of Carson and Koda's death. Before long the two wolves arrived at the den, Takoda chuckled before chiming, "haha I won!" He said with a big grin, that is until his mind returned to the reality that surrounded them. Lowering his ears, Takoda looked to Blue giving her a light smile before motioning for her to go on inside. "Come on, let's get inside... We should get some rest before too long." He suggested as he waited for her to go on ahead.

Ayana
/ Rank: Healer Apprentice / Female / Mate: Shiloh /

Nodding her head, Ayana agreed with Shiloh, "Mhm... Word spreads fast." she told him, they had to find this murderer, they simply had to. After the long walk back to the territory, the collie followed her mate to the healers' den. Pausing for a moment, the creamy coated dog looked back at Shiloh as she was about to enter the den to check their supplies. "Shiloh?' She called out his name as he seemed to be looking around at the dens, specifically at Suka and Heidi's den. "Something wrong, love?" She asked gently as she turned back around to gaze in the direction he was looking in.

Yuna
/ Age: 2.5 years/ Rank: Loner / Female / Crush: Open /

Yuna's eyes averted from the stranger, why did she have to tell him anything? Irritation continued to build, the small hot embers soon became little hot flames circling around them slowly through the cold breeze. Feeling a growl at her lips the female was about to snap at the white wolf but Eclipse had cut in asking his own question. As his voice touched her ears the small flames began to dissipate until of course, his brother decided to move his paws. As Shard came forward, the fea's flamed grew bright again, "I know little about this dog..." She finally told him. Yuna wasn't fond of males coming close, even if they were coming towards another wolf nearer to her obviously she had a bit of a brute problem.

Lilly
/ Age: 2.5 / Rank: (will be) Lead Scout / Female / Crush: open (you can PM if interested)

As she sat stewing over her vision, the sound of paws hitting the rocks and poorly paved road caught her attention. The first set of paws that ran passed were those of a stranger, with a musky scent clearly this was a male individual and it seemed her he was carrying some sort of dead bird from the smell of it. A short while later, another set of lighter paws darted passed. This one had more of a feminine scent to her and smelt of the dog pack. Putting the pieces together the ill mother realized this dog had just stolen from the pack... if it was that easy for a brute to sneak in and steal... how was it safe for her pups or rather any pups with what was going on curently. The Akita's hazy eyes drifted to the floor before she slowly stood up and began walking back into the warehouse, using her nose, ears and the feeling of the ground beneath her paws to guide her.

Akin
/ Age: 4 months / Rank: Loner / Male / Crush: ...

Akin chuckled at his brother's excitement before nodding his head in agreement, "Yeah! She'll be better in no time!" He barked as he quickly picked up some food as well and began padding back towards where they had left their mother. However, upon arriving Akin didn't see his mother anywhere. "... M-mom?" He called out as he dropped the piece of steak on the cold cement floor. "K-Kai do you see mom?" He asked as he began turning in circling looking around for her. The wolf alpha had just stepped out the door and was currently talking to Alfie and the other wolf was following her while the pups were together just inside the door. But where was there mom?? Again the pup looked around feeling anxious.

The Spring semester has started up again! So, my time on chickensmoothie will be a lot less. Please understand and I'll reply to rp's as quickly as I can.

Hey guys check this out! ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫ has a wolves series coming out! She has started a casting call for the character Sidka, who is male, she will have more casting calls coming out for female characters later. Please go and check it out and leave a comment below in the comment section!

Check out my and ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫'s new Role play Website ^^ It's still under construction but you are welcome to check it out and become a member! Moon-n-Cloud.proboards.com <-- Just click the link ^.^
Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:40 am

Alessa tried not to look at Takash as she was led into the den. Once the shadow left her, she collapsed and panted heavily. She shook with fear, not believing that he wouldn't attempt to kill her. After all, her mother did try to have her burned alive; why should she trust him? A part of her knew he was telling the truth. "O-only someone as wicked as M-Mother would meet up w-with a male like you..." she said quietly. She didn't have any doubts about her mother's choice in partners. Still, she was terrified of what would happen to her. She finally had a safe and comforting home with the dog pack, away from any abuse and pain. Alessa was right back where she started; she was stuck with a power-lusting mongrel. The tiny pup's frail body curled around Scarlett for comfort. She was wise enough to not fight back, at least at first. It'd be a different story if her beloved Scarlett was harmed, or if she was forced to face her deepest fears.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fluttergal2424 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:34 am

Snow/Female/Pup/Tags:Heaven,North's pups, dog pack,Alistair/7 months

Snow whined more and pulled on her mother's tail as she was starting to wait " I dont care I want to be with you! Your all I have " she whined as she still didn't include takoda as her brother but just as a wolf that bugs her alot " mama will I always be useless to you?!" She cried and growled at the male who spoke up "none of your business you left in the first place!" She was yelling giving sad but frustrated growls. She was never like this she was always a quite pup but her mother was only there to raise her what more can you say that she was attached to one of her only living family that she knows of "why mama....why " she cried as she watched her mother walk away from her. She wanted to go home she wanted to prove she can do something not like her brother who called her weak. She howled in frustration once more didnt stop trying to get on heaven's nerve as it always seem to get her attention when she was smaller

Kai/Male/Pup/Tags: Lily,Akin,lots of everyone/4 months

Kai had gotten back at the same time as his brother and what confused him most of all is where their mother went. He dropped the sausages in his mouth and called out to his mother "mama?....mama! Mama where are you??!" He was very confused and worried and sniffled around to find her then he jumped fluffing up as he heard the cries of the older wolf pup that was speaking to the bigger one and a Male . It kinda scared him
Please click my eggs/dragons so they don't die thank you!ImageImage
Names used:
spring2424 winter2424 animegal2424 pikagal2424 eeveegal2424
okamigal2424 Vocaloidgal2424 cresseliagal2424
Sylveongal2424 Dragongal2424
Nekogal2424
Fluttergal2424

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha_Cat » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:41 am

« Blue »
▪ Female ▪ 2 years ▪ North Ridge ▪ Heterosexual ▪ Hunter ▪ tagged;; Takoda ▪

Blue slowed down once she made it to their den, it was the den that was once just Takoda's but now she guessed they shared it now 'our den...' She thought, it still felt weird to think of it, her and Takoda were mates now, she had a mate and it happened to be the alpha's son. Blue knew Takoda would take his mother's place eventually and that would make her the alpha's mate. She was brought out of her thoughts when Takoda spoke about getting inside "yeah." She said softly then began walking past him, rubbing against his side and letting her tail brush under his chin, she looked back at him with a playful wink "aren't you coming?" She asked as she walked completely into their den.

« Alistair »
▪ Male ▪ 4 years ▪ North Ridge ▪ Heterosexual ▪ Fighter ▪ tagged;; Heaven ▪

Alistair walked beside Heaven, letting out a sigh as her pup began throwing a tantrum 'I should've stayed to help raise this one properly.' He thought then looked at Heaven "are you going to let her persuade you by doing that?" He asked softly looking back at the pup that was still having her little moment "you know she's doing that because you've let her persuade you by doing that before, right?" Alistair was always honest with his alpha, he couldn't help it if he sounded rude or not, he wasn't one to sugar coat things that's for sure. His one good eye slowly wandered along the forest line, examining all the different shaped trees he could see from where he was. Soon his mind wandered off his thoughts taking him over for a moment, thinking about Malachi and Takash, the dark and light he knew. Snow, the pup that was near him obviously belonged to the light of the pair, Malachi's daughter; suddenly a thought came to Alistair "Snow, what would your father think about your behavior and disrespect to you mother?" He asked the pup, looking at her.
Alpha_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:56 pm

Shiloh
- NR Healer
-Tags;Ayana

The male looked back to the collie. “Heaven and North are not back yet, and it’s getting pretty late. I’m sure they’ll be here soon though. I haven’t seen the camp so empty since, a very long time.” He remembered how it was long ago when Malachi died, he remembered walking into a barren camp. “Let’s get some well needed rest.” He padded up to the entrance of their den and stood there waiting for Ayana. “Ladies first.” He gave a warm smile to her as he acted as a gentlewolf.

Rosalina
-SD Hunter
-Tags; Chief

Noticing the male quickening his pace she quickened hers as she got closer and closer to him. It was until he managed to tip trash cans into her way. Luckily she leaped over them not letting any obstacle get in her way. She pounced over top the male sending him to the ground. The female panted lightly from the chase her breath can be seen as a mist escaping her jaw. “I want that bird back. It does not belong to you.” Her voice as gentle as it sounded, it was stern. She observed the male, acknowledging the visibility of his rib cage, how his spine was more visible than normal from under his pelt. He hasn’t eaten in awhile. “I know your hungry, but there’s other ways to feed yourself other than stealing.”

Eclipse
-Wolf
-Tags;Shard, Yuna

Noticing how his female friend acted to Shard as he stepped forward and based off her body language, she not only was angry at him, but she didn’t like that he was coming close to her. It did seem Shard noticed her flames and stepped back. The other male didn’t respond to her answer he just sighed, his head now lowered to the ground and his ears pinned back looking away for a long moment before muttering under his breath and closing his eyes. “A dead end.” The older male was going to say a mean comment back to that about his previous mate but he just thought about how that would’ve been too far. “Nice talking to you, little brother.” The make scoffed before turning and walking from the male. “He acts like he’s the alpha but he isn’t.” He started chuckling thinking about it. “He’d be an awful alpha.” He joked. Thinking about it now he had so much fun messing with his brother, he wanted to continue messing around with him, what better way to do so by joining the pack to ruin his brothers life. “I think I just found the perfect pack to join..” He smirked thinking of ways to ruin his brothers life. “This will be fun..”

Shard
-NR Hunter
-Tags; Eclipse, Yuna

Watching as Eclipse had finally left, relief fell over him. I thought he’d never leave.. He noticed how much darker it had gotten and decided it’s not a good time to go investigate the murder site, it was best to leave the site be for now. He turned around to face where camp was and unfolded his wings and flew to camp. He felt like he would disappoint his new alpha, he had Snow run off when she said to watch her and take her to camp. He was being hard on himself for only that, but the angelic female seems like the wolf that would not allow him to disappoint her like that. Thinking more about that he felt more confidence in himself and thought how he did a good job filling in for her and her other deputy.

S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me