A Pack Threatened by Division[Dog Role-Play+Accepting]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: A Pack Threatened by Division[Dog Role-Play+Accepting]

Postby Boomer » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:45 pm

Maria felt her coat bristle as Chass walked over and sat by Cassie. She looked back at the healer's den and could faintly see Alessa. Maria then looked forward again, but was ready to spring up onto her paws and protect the puppies. Mary glanced over to Chass as well, but she was distracted when Henry nudged her. The three were a bit anxious, should the pups wake up and cry for milk.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:11 pm

Akela and Bella stood in front of Stars den looking to the pack. Akela nuzzled his Mate before they both proudly stood tall. Cassie ignored the fact Chass sat next to her, what was he going to say? Was he going to whisper in her ear she's worthless.

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Happiness Comes in WAVES
╚═══════════════════════════╝

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:17 pm

Maria watched the pair stand up and flicked her tail. She wasn't jealous of the two, she was very happy for them; or at least the most happy she could be with her lover being murdered. Mary pricked her ears as she heard Eileen whine; the sisters could tell their pups' whining apart. "Maria..." whispered Mary. "I can't, it'll look suspicious." mumbled Maria.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:28 pm

Star - Alpha of Midnight Pack

When the shepherd and his mate made their presence known to the pack, she continued. "Akela and his mate Bella will be the new betas!" She raised herself to her full height and watched her pack from above her den. In the distance, stars shined brightly in the midnight sky, even after all what had happened, there they are, shining their beauty down onto the world.

Swift - Hunter of Midnight Pack

His tail wagged as he was happy for the two dogs. Being the beta is a lot of responsibility, it had to be. He just hoped they are prepared. Behind his mother and some trees was the moon, it shone brightly and it was full. He felt a small gentle breeze go through his black and white fur.

Nimbus - Hunter of Midnight Pack

Excitement flooded his senses when they were announced as the females betas. He knew they would do great. They seemed like a good team together.

Chance - Scout of Midnight Pack

The small dog wagged her black tail and tilted her head. How come she wasn't going to be beta? Was it because they were older, more experienced? Questions flooded her mind. Whatever the reason was, she was happy for them.
- DDB
S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:31 pm

Maria gave a quick nod to them before swiftly going to the healer's den to nurse her pups. She took the three pups and laid down, then set them by her side. "Eileen..." she sighed, watching her nurse along with her sisters. Maria looked out of the den and watched the pack closely. The pups finished nursing and yawned, then curled up against their mother.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:45 pm

Chass looked at Cassie, who was glancing nervous glances at him. Did she think he was going to reject him? Hah! Good, that ment he was strict with her. He leaned over and whispered into her ear, 'A bit more hunts and we'll do the trial*', and then faced forward. he was happy for the two dogs.

*A ceremony type thing, where a dog has to complete 3 (?) challenges, and meet the requirements, to become a hunter. If they fail one but complete the other two, and the lead hunter wants that dog on their team, the team will debate on whether or not to allow them to join. ((Is this okay? I thought it would be a cool idea ^^))
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:52 pm

Mary and Henry gave a nod to the new betas as well. Mary looked to Chass as he whispered something to Cassie. Henry heard a boom of thunder and hightailed back to the healer's den. He shook a little as he curled up with the four pups. Mary rose to her paws slowly, as she was a little sore from carrying the former alpha's body.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:26 am

Cassie narrowed her eyes, anger flooded her thoughts, but she wasn't letting that get to her. She already had made a deal with the alpha, and she can make her a hunter based on her observations. She ignored him, knowing of her and the alphas deal. She had her way, and he had his. Akela and his mate were proud of their new ranks, the betas. They knew for sure that being beta was a big responsibility, and being alpha was even more responsible. Akela felt Bella lick his chin and he nuzzled her. "We wont disappoint you, Alpha." Akela said, his mate agreeing with him. Red was happy for the new betas. It felt like the pack would be in better shape then it was earlier when the deceased alpha was mysteriously slaughtered and had no witnesses. He was sure the pack would be in more order.

Happiness Comes in WAVES

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:31 am

Mary was a bit unsure by Cassie's reaction what Chass had told her. She was a little anxious that Chass knew about Maria's situation. "Cassie, could I ask you something?" asked Mary softly. She didn't want to intimidate the female, she simply wanted to know if she knew her family's secret or not.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:57 am

Cassie looked to Mary. She was unsure as to why she had wanted her. "Sure, I don't mind." She said while tilting her head.

Happiness Comes in WAVES

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me