Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • not accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • new + accepti

Postby OceanSilence » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:58 am

Rider and Maya followed the pups to Alfie and Alessa. Alfie eyes blinked open and closed till he made out his two siblings. “Maya? Rider? What are you two doing here?” He whispered. He didn’t see or smell Mom or Carson in the building let alone Koda and Coyote which meant they were alone. Rider and Maya explained to him what had happened and what they saw. Alfie’s eyes watered and he nuzzled his siblings. “I’m so sorry.” He whispered. “Thank you for telling me.”

Sullivan smelled the scent of blood and slowed his pace till he came up to the scene. He pinned his ears back in horror to see Carson and Koda lifeless. He looked around for any paw prints or Gunters scent trail but his trail led nowhere. He closed his eyes and hung his head as he thought for a moment.

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Happiness Comes in WAVES
╚═══════════════════════════╝

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:45 am

Shiloh
- NR Healer
-Tags;Heidi, Sullivan

The golden wolf agilely sprinted through the forest. Alongside him was the young female who told him about Carson and one of his young. He hoped they were alive and that he could save them. They slowed to a walk when the scent of blood lingered. Slowly coming up to the scene he halted sensing a dog’s scent. A familiar scent. “Sully?” He Remembered this hunter guarding the den when his alpha was in labor. Why was he here? Did he do this? Observing on the other side of bushes the male had his head hanging low, his scent didn’t smell like he was angry either. With caution the healer pressed through the bushes and paused to an awful sight. Carson was dead. Next to him was a small pup. “Koda..” A trembling whine came from the female hunter who came with him. “What did they do to deserve this?” The male shook his head to her question. Observing Carson’s wounds they were mixed between dog made and some other animal. Then he recognized another scent in the air that’s been covered up by the smell of blood. A bear. With a deep breath he walked over to the pup and observed his wounds noticing a bite made by a dog. “They need to be buried. It’s becoming dark and scavengers will be all over them.” He looked at both the female wolf and the boy furry dog. Though he wished to tell North so she can help in the hurrying of her mate and to say her goodbyes, but she wasn’t around. “Sully help me with Carson. Heidi carry Koda.” He manages to get half of Carson’s body over his back. The young female delicately held Kodas limp body in her jaws with watery eyes. This was my fault. I killed Koda. I am a bad pupsitter and should be even more punished then I already am..

Shard
-Loner
-Tags;Heaven, Snow

A strange place? Hmm.. It was confusing to hear the pup say this and it was difficult to understand it before remembering Heaven bringing her past mate up to him. Hes dead, but she can see him..odd. it hasn’t quite clicked in his mind that she sees a spirit. Then the other thing she said he glanced up at Heaven then back to the young wolf. “Um, your brother? Why do you think such a thing?” This did bring up memories of him and his brother in his old pack. His brother was his adoptive mothers pup so they weren’t biologically related. He use to protect his new mom then after she found out her son protected her from him. He sighed and looked back to Snow. “In the camp, out of the way of others.”

Heidi
-NR Hunter
-Tags; Shiloh
    Look at Shilohs post

Suka
-NR Hunter
-Tags;

-Sleeping-

Eclipse
-Wolf
-Tags;

He woke from his nap shaking. He wasn’t cold, he was chilly but it wasn’t the cause of his trembling. He was hungry, and dehydrated. He looked distantly toward the direction of the city and sighed. Being Gunter he can choose to hunt for himself to take what was already hunted from the dogs food pile. Those days are over. Gunter vanished from existence. And what rised was Eclipse. He put his head down and thought for a moment before decisions to get up and look for food.

S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:08 pm

Sullivan’s heart sank when two wolves approached the scene but relaxed when he partly recognized one. The healer. He forgot his name but the wolf knew Sullys. “I’m sorry that this happened to them..” Sully sighed sadly and walked up to the light grey wolf. “Are you Heidi? Maria told me to tell you that she brought the two pups in the den with her to the warehouse. She wants to make sure they were protected and she’ll keep watch for the dog who did this.” He walked over to Carson and held the other half of his body and began walking.

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Happiness Comes in WAVES
╚═══════════════════════════╝

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonncloud » Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:17 am

(Woohoo I've finally caught up ^^ Sorry for the delay! I'll try to post more often I just have little time now a days.)

Takash
/ Rank: Loner / Male / Crush: Blue

Slowly, the male inched forward ever so slightly. All the while the pups mother tended to his wounds and spoke of herbs and such. This was a perfect opportunity, North knew how to heal his wounds... if he nabbed her pup, he could force her to tend to his by holding her pup's life on the line. About that time the fea called out asking who was there yet the male never spoke or made a sound of any kind. Keeping within the darkness of the night, the demonic brute made his way to the nearest tree where the two were resting. Her eyes were fixated in the opposite direction from which the male slowly coming towards them in. Crouching down low to the frozen and cold earth, Takash grinned a little as he began calculating his next move... Seeing his chance before him, the wounded brute lunged forwards and grabbed coyote up by the nap of his neck and slunk back into the darkness. "My my North.. You've seemed to have taken your eyes off something quite near and dear to your little heart, hmmm...." he spoke through his muffled maw filled with the pup's fur.

Heaven
/ Rank: Alpha / Female / Crush: /

Location: Deep in the forest/ Tags Shard, Snow, Shiloh, Ayana, Sully, Hiedi (Carson, Koda)

While Snow conversed with the new member of the pack, Heaven's attention was pulled from them. Something didn't feel right... where- where was everyone? Glancing back towards the dens, Heaven's eyes fluttered over each and every den as well as ever spot her pack members tended to rest and talk around. The pups... they were gone... Hiedi and Suka too. Where were North and Carson?
Pain, a stinging pain touched her, worry overwhelmed her. "S-Something is wrong..." the alpha female muttered to herself as she turned to face Shard and her youngest pup again. Maybe they were out hunting together... the pups were getting to where they could start to learn how to catch bugs right? Lowering her ears a little she decided to cover up the uncomfortable gut feeling she was being struck with. After a while, Heaven flicked her tail and folding her wings back into her sides.
Looking to Shard and Snow, the alpha spoke up after some time of silence, her pack dens still seemed to be empty "It's getting rather late... And it seems the majority of my pack is miss-" About that moment Hiedi's figured came into her eyes view, along with two dogs from the dog pack. Why were they here? the alpha's body language showed she was clearly worried. Her lilac eyes spotted the pups coming out of the den which belonged to Carson and North yet there were others, pups from the dog pack... however she could still tell there were two pups missing... As the alpha began to pad towards the small group she paused as she watched them call Shiloh and Ayana out of their den for help. At that moment she knew, that gut feeling and pain within her chest... someone had been hurt or worse. Without a word, Heaven darted off after them. She followed Shiloh and Ayana to the scene. By the time she had arrived, Shiloh was having Heidi pick up the lifeless pup, Koda, while Sully helped him pick up Carson. Their faces were sorrowful... as was her's. Gritting her teeth the alpha bit back tears. She lost her deputy and a good friend, for a first a snarl left the normally kind and gentle female. "Who did this... " she growled lowly as her eyes narrowed. Not only the loss of her good friend was paining her the loss of his pup caused a painful ache as well... the loss of any pup within her pack was like losing her own.

Takoda
/ Rank: Hunter / Male / Crush: Sadie and Blue /

(I need a repost for Takoda please )

The male's tail wagged back and forth rapidly as he looked Blue over, "Oh, Sorry for startling you." He said with a slight chuckle. "Where'd you walk to? Sadie and I went out towards the river to see if you're over there but we never found you... You've been gone for hours you know." his voice curved into a tone of concern as his excitement began to fade away. Slowly, his concern was once again covered up by his happiness just to see she was back. "What did you expect?" he male laughed, "No reaction?" he smiled at her before gently smacking her with his paw. At that time he heard Sadie's voice cutting through causing the male to feel a little embarrassment come over him, he worried and stressed over Blue quite a bit.

Ayana
/ Rank: Healer Apprentice / Female / Mate: Shiloh /

"We'll have to gather some bedding th-" Being cut off, Ayana watched as two dogs showed up calling for Shiloh and her assistance. Nodding her head, Ayana quickly followed behind Shiloh he didn't need to ask her she would have followed without him saying to come along. She knew he would appreciate her help with the injured wolves. After a long run, what her eyes were graced with caused tears to roll to her eyes. Carson was clearly dead as was his pup... there was no coming back from the wounds he withstood as well as the pups. Ayana watched as Shiloh asked Hiedi to pick up Koda's lifeless body and then commence to helping Sully carry Carson's body. How would they tell North? How would they break this heartache to her? What about the alpha? How would she take this loss... he was one of her deputies after all. At that moment, the sound of paws hitting against the forest floor caught her attention. Turning back to look at who it was her golden eyes met the lilac eyes of her alpha, Heaven. Seeing the bodies the sadness that rushed over Heaven's face caused Ayana to look away. She couldn't take watching strong alphas break from such loss. Lowering her ears against her head the little collie lowered her head in mourning. Upon the alpha's snarls, the female winced she didn't expect such growl to come from Heaven

Lilly
/ Age: 2.5 / Rank: (will be) Lead Scout / Female / Crush: open (you can PM if interested)

Hearing voices within her sleep, the injured mother slowly opened her eyes to see what was going on. At that time Sully and Maria were walking out of the warehouse, of course, the mother didn't know who these dogs were nor could she remember how she got here. However, what she did know was her two little once were right there with her, nestled against one another while they slept near her. Slowly the female lifted her tired, wounded, body to her paws and began towards them. The female stumbled and seemed to have trouble picking up her feet as she traveled the short distance to them. Once there, the fea flopped to the floor, unable to make the descend slow. Once she was on the floor again though, the mother wrapped her body around her pups. In due time she'd be able to stand and teach her pup's the way of the world.

Akin
/ Age: 4 months / Rank: Loner / Male / Crush: Open

Hearing a thumping noise and a sudden increase in warmth, Akin opened his eyes wide to see his mother now beside the two of them, "Mama!" He called out, his sleepy little voice was raspy as he snuggled into her fur. Thought once he did this, he realized how starved she was.. he could feel her ribs and her skin was sliding about over her bones. The little male's eyes watered up as he gazed at his tired mother. "We love you, mom... Please stay strong okay?" He whispered to her as he licked her cheek.
The Spring semester has started up again! So, my time on chickensmoothie will be a lot less. Please understand and I'll reply to rp's as quickly as I can.

Hey guys check this out! ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫ has a wolves series coming out! She has started a casting call for the character Sidka, who is male, she will have more casting calls coming out for female characters later. Please go and check it out and leave a comment below in the comment section!

Check out my and ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫'s new Role play Website ^^ It's still under construction but you are welcome to check it out and become a member! Moon-n-Cloud.proboards.com <-- Just click the link ^.^
Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fluttergal2424 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:24 am

Snow/Female/Pup/Tags:Heaven,Shard,etc/7 months

Snow looked at shard as they soon started to walk back into camp as shard spoke of where his den would be but to speak of her brother made her shake her head and sigh "my brother?.......he just....always gave me off putting vibes since I was younger. The way he hunted and killed then the way he looks at Ayana." She looked to the side and huffed "I always noticed the small things but I dont know why he looks at her in a bad way...and my mother too I once heard he said mother was too nice....I dont know what he means by that but mama is perfect in my eyes" she smiled a bit giving a proud face "mama is a very hardworking wolf and she has always tried her best to support the pack the best way she can" right after snow's explanation her attention went towards the pack as her mother pointed out the dull atmosphere. Sensing it herself she looked at shard then her mother dropping the most in her mouth "sorry sir but I dont have a good feeling like mama says...." she felt the thickness of it all and something else that made her fur stand on end. Following her mother she saw a horrible scene of Carlson and a pup named koda no longer with them and watching her mother's reaction to this upset her and made her lower her ears "mama.....calm down maybe...we can figure something out?"

Kai/Male/Pup/Tags: Akin and Lily/4 months

Kai smiled and crawled closer to his mother as he felt her warmth but just the feeling of her made him whimpered as she wasnt her usually plump and squishy self and he wanted to help with that even if he had to give his share of food to her
Please click my eggs/dragons so they don't die thank you!ImageImage
Names used:
spring2424 winter2424 animegal2424 pikagal2424 eeveegal2424
okamigal2424 Vocaloidgal2424 cresseliagal2424
Sylveongal2424 Dragongal2424
Nekogal2424
Fluttergal2424

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:33 am

Shiloh
- NR Healer
-Tags;Heidi, Sullivan, Snow, Heaven, Shard, Ayana

Once the dog lifted the other half of Carson’s limp body they started to work together to carry him but halted at the sight of Heaven, Ayana, Snow, and the new winged wolf. The males eyes were glassy with grief. He knew this wolf for a long time being the deputy. He had a family, a beautiful mare and beautiful pups..why would someone take that away from him? The alphas growl snapped from out of his thoughts. “Looking at his wounds, he was attacked by a dog and a bear and died from severe injuries and blood lost.” A very excruciating way to die.. he kept that thought to himself but it did cause the male to let out a quiet whine from thinking about the pain Carson must’ve been in. There had to be a reason as to why a dog attacked him, and why a bear was around to do such thing. Where was the dog and bear now? “I know a tree that reminds me of him and Koda. It stands with its sapling strongly. Let’s burry them there.” He proceeded to walk forward. It was obvious that the weather was getting worse by the minute and it’ll be impossible to burry them if the grounds icy and hard. When heaven showed up Heidi’s heart sanked to the farthest corner of her chest. She left the camp when she wasn’t suppose to, and let a pup be killed. Im sorry alpha, I’m sorry Koda, I failed you..

Shard
-Loner
-Tags;Tagged

It was clear there was more to her brother then what many other wolves see of him. Could he be dangerous or could she be overreacting? Something caught Heavens attention and then he noticed something when they arrived to camp. It was empty, and erie . It was the calm before the storm. A female wolf ran into camp and grabbed the healers and left. Before she did she ordered wolf and dog pups to stay in the den. These pups looked terrified and miserable. What happened? Heaven was already racing off after them and so was the white pup. He dropped his materials and sprinted after them. Arriving to the scene he slowed to a stop and saw the deputy limp over the healers back. He just met this wolf, and his mate. There was the female wolf, holding in her jaws was a lifeless pup of the deputies. A scent lingered in the air, two scents did. A Bears scent the second scent was oddly a familiar scent but he couldn’t figure out why, it was a dogs scent but he knew of no dogs. The dog at that scene was a fluffy dog clean of blood and helping the healer with the deputies body. “A dog was here, do you know him? Is he apart of your pack? Has he been acting strangely?” He was not suspicious of this dog since it was helping. But he was weary.

Heidi
-NR Hunter
-Tags; Shiloh
    See shilohs post

Suka
-NR Hunter
-Tags;

-Sleeping-

Eclipse
-Wolf
-Tags;

Looking for food was going to be hard. With the weather currently no prey will be out in this cold. This meant he will starve for the night. It would make him be put in a bad mood but why does that matter? He’s alone. He remembered old memories before he was cursed by a fox he crossed. Memories about his old wolf pack. His mother was the greatest alpha. Strong and dominant. The only mistake she did was adopt a parent less pup and raise it like a son. The male tightened his jaws. The wolf then broke the pack law and he was thankfully ridden of but it was something she shouldn’t of done. It could’ve ruined his chances to become alpha after her. Those days are over now. He starts a new life now. He wants to do good, by becoming a great alpha like his mother. But that’s for another time.

S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:40 am

Mary had kept an eye on Alfie and his siblings as Maria told her what happened. She had her doubts about Gunter, but didn't think he'd attack and kill the wolves. "Make sure they stay inside..." said Mary lowly, "I don't want them leaving until their alpha and mother come." Maria nodded as she walked to the group of pups. Alessa woke up, then looked to the wolf pups in confusion. She didn't remember them earlier. "Are you guys hungry?" asked Maria, "We've got enough food for you guys." Mary's pups shook their heads; they were still upset over what happened. "I'm a little hungry." mumbled Alessa, slowly standing up. She went to the food pile to find something for herself.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonncloud » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:47 am

Takash
/ Rank: Loner / Male / Crush: Blue

Slowly, the male inched forward ever so slightly. All the while the pups mother tended to his wounds and spoke of herbs and such. This was a perfect opportunity, North knew how to heal his wounds... if he nabbed her pup, he could force her to tend to his by holding her pup's life on the line. About that time the fea called out asking who was there yet the male never spoke or made a sound of any kind. Keeping within the darkness of the night, the demonic brute made his way to the nearest tree where the two were resting. Her eyes were fixated in the opposite direction from which the male slowly coming towards them in. Crouching down low to the frozen and cold earth, Takash grinned a little as he began calculating his next move... Seeing his chance before him, the wounded brute lunged forwards and grabbed coyote up by the nap of his neck and slunk back into the darkness. "My my North.. You've seemed to have taken your eyes off something quite near and dear to your little heart, hmmm...." he spoke through his muffled maw filled with the pup's fur.

Heaven
/ Rank: Alpha / Female / Crush: /

Location: Deep in the forest/ Tags Shard, Snow, Shiloh, Ayana, Sully, Hiedi (Carson, Koda)

Feeling the discomfort coming from her pup, Heaven took in a deep breath and closed her eyes in an attempt to calm her overwhelming emotions. Exhaling slowly, the devastated alpha allowed her eyes to slowly open, regaining her normal composure. "Yes, we need to lay them to rest as quickly as possible... before the earth freezes solid." She agreed. "Once they are buried and the sun has risen, I want a search party to set out and scour the forest in search for the dog that did this... They will not go unpunished for their crimes." Heaven wasn't about to wait to make this declaration. Why would any dog attack her deputy and his pup? Was the dog that was at fault apart of the dog pack? Surely not... She knew the alpha of the dogs and she wouldn't dare accept anyone that would put their allies in harm's way at least not knowingly... Let alone cause a war between the two to break out. Tearing her eyes away from the lifeless bodies being packed away by Sully, Shiloh, Heidi and Ayana, Heaven nuzzled Snow lovingly "I'm sorry I frightened you, my dear... Yes, there is a solution to this " She whispered before slowly starting back towards her pack. Pausing for a moment, the white female looked over towards Shard, the male who had just recently joined the pack and proved he was useful. "Shard, you needn't worry about Sully, he's been nothing but helpful to our pack, the dog who did this has the scent of the brute who attacked Carson and North in the past... He goes by the name of Gunter. A Shaggy wolfhound..." She informed him gently, "We doctored his leg months ago... We understood the attack to be a miss understanding because the dog was only following his human's orders... however I'm believing this to be lies now." Gritting her teeth, Heaven forced back tears that yet again wanted to sting her lilac eyes. "I need to visit the dog pack... Shard, will you take my pup back to my den, please? And, until North or I return, will you protect my pack and my territory?" She asked him as she turned towards the direction in which the city was in. At that moment, she couldn't even think about scolding or even quizzing Heidi over what happened or why she was in the forest. The Alpha's mind was filled with concern for her pack and who did this. Not to mention they had no idea where North was or her pups... Had they been killed too? Where were they exactly? 'One issue at a time Heaven...' she reminded herself that the current problem was locating the criminal who murdered her deputy and his son, Koda.

Takoda
/ Rank: Hunter / Male / Crush: Sadie and Blue /

(I need a repost for Takoda please )

The male's tail wagged back and forth rapidly as he looked Blue over, "Oh, Sorry for startling you." He said with a slight chuckle. "Where'd you walk to? Sadie and I went out towards the river to see if you're over there but we never found you... You've been gone for hours you know." his voice curved into a tone of concern as his excitement began to fade away. Slowly, his concern was once again covered up by his happiness just to see she was back. "What did you expect?" he male laughed, "No reaction?" he smiled at her before gently smacking her with his paw. At that time he heard Sadie's voice cutting through causing the male to feel a little embarrassment come over him, he worried and stressed over Blue quite a bit.

Ayana
/ Rank: Healer Apprentice / Female / Mate: Shiloh /

Listening to what was said between Shiloh and Heaven, as well as, what she had to say to all of them, Ayana nodded her head before quickly continuing on with Shiloh, Heidi, and Sully. Keeping her ears flat against her head she tried to stay strong to keep from mourning the loss of the pack member's. She'd watched Koda play with his other siblings before, him being gone was hard to stomach. From watching those pups grow from newborns to now, it had caused a motherly desire to grow within the collie... She'd never had pups before, but she was sure the pain of losing one was devastating... the loss of a parent, she never knew that pain but she was pretty sure if she lost Shiloh, she wouldn't have the will to carry on anymore. She loved him, respected him and admired him, he was her everything in all honesty. Shaking the painful thoughts away, the female continued on with the three. As they walked she assisted either of the two who needed the extra help.

Yuna
/ Age: 2.5 years/ Rank: Loner / Female / Crush: Open /

Having left the city, leaving behind the fea and the pups. Yuna continued on, she was ready to forget all of the past and simply continue forward, to a new life. The slender wolf silently walked along an old deer path, which was slowly being covered by the falling snow. It had been about an hour if not more since she had left the warehouse and probably a lot longer since she had eaten anything. Letting out a rough sigh, the female began to mutter to herself, "I should have gotten a meal for the road... taking care of those fur balls was a bit of a hassle..." she grumbled a little before chuckling softly at her growling stomach. With her head hanging somewhat low, the cream and red dusted wolf began her search for something to eat. Sniffing around at the forest floor, there was hardly any scent to be picked up... except for one... it seemed to be another wolf. Lifting up her head Yuna began forward, before long she was holding herself tall, in a more alert position than before as she scanned over her surroundings. This wolf seemed to be muskier smelling than any female wolf she'd known so she was sure it was a male. Taking a few more steps forward, the female spotted the holder of the masculine scent. The male was well built with large bat-like wings, rather demonic looking from where she stood with their black and red coloration, however, he had a kind look to him. Did this matter though? All of them were the same...

Lilly
/ Age: 2.5 / Rank: (will be) Lead Scout / Female / Crush: open (you can PM if interested)

The weak mother smiled gently as her eyes slowly opened a little. "Don't worry my loves... I'll- be better." She informed them at a gentle whisper. About that time the ailing mother's ears twitched as she heard more pups near by. These ones seemed to be younger or were they the same age? It was hard to tell being so ill and unable to hear, smell, see or move properly. Though she was feeling a bit better after being healed by one of the females within the dog pack it wasn't quite enough for her to be back to normal or even half way normal.

Akin
/ Age: 4 months / Rank: Loner / Male / Crush: Open

Akin's Akita cross ears fell back as he nuzzled his mother gently. Thought his attention was pulled from her as he noticed more pups coming in. Within this small group, Cybil and Cynthia were with them. "Cynthia!" Akin called out as his tail began to wag a little, however, the pups didn't seem all that happy, rather they seemed quite upset, traumatized. The little male's tail fell low as did his ears as he looked at them. The other pups didn't seem to be dogs at all and they weren't in such a good mood either. What had happened out there?
Last edited by Moonncloud on Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Spring semester has started up again! So, my time on chickensmoothie will be a lot less. Please understand and I'll reply to rp's as quickly as I can.

Hey guys check this out! ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫ has a wolves series coming out! She has started a casting call for the character Sidka, who is male, she will have more casting calls coming out for female characters later. Please go and check it out and leave a comment below in the comment section!

Check out my and ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫'s new Role play Website ^^ It's still under construction but you are welcome to check it out and become a member! Moon-n-Cloud.proboards.com <-- Just click the link ^.^
Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fluttergal2424 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:41 am

Snow/Female/Pup/Tags:Heaven,Shard,etc/7 months

Snow smiled a but as her mother tried to comfort her worries away but she could still see the sadness that attacked heaven's soul which made her upset "yes mama I know we can do something about this " she looked around sensing the presence of the two deceased which made her lower her ears but she listened to her mother to ignore this power of hers as she knew no one would believe her. At this time her mother spoke to shard and snow licked her side to comfort her mother but what made her tense up and stop was the order of taking snow back to her den "no...No! Mama I love you too much to let you do this alone! I want to do something for once!" Something snapped in snow that she wasn't even sure why she responded the way she did so she looked down "I dont.....want to stay in the den...." she mumbled loud enough to understand

Kai/Male/Pup/Tags: Akin and Lily/4 months

Kai was too tried to even think about what was happening but all he knew was that the air had just gotten a whole lot tense and dull so what he did was try to hide himself under his mother then nuzzled her belly as he wanted to nurse to but couldn't
Please click my eggs/dragons so they don't die thank you!ImageImage
Names used:
spring2424 winter2424 animegal2424 pikagal2424 eeveegal2424
okamigal2424 Vocaloidgal2424 cresseliagal2424
Sylveongal2424 Dragongal2424
Nekogal2424
Fluttergal2424

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:50 pm

Cynthia looked over to Akin, her expression still sullen. "Akin... how is your mother doing?" she asked quietly. She didn't want to talk about what happened; none of the siblings wanted to. Cybil and Vincent laid next to each other, something they rarely did without fighting. Alessa collected some berries from the pile, then returned to the others. She ate the berries quickly, although she saved a few for Alfie and his siblings.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me