Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • not accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • new + accepti

Postby OceanSilence » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:36 am

“Ouch!” Coyote yelped as his mother groomed his wet fur. “What’s wrong?” North paused her grooming and looked at Coyote with concern. Looking more at her pups back she noticed something red and realized he was bleeding. “Stay right there I’ll find some cobwebs to stop the bleeding. Your grandmother taught me a lot about herbs, she said I could be a healer one day and I did until..” She trailed off when she caught a familiar scent. “Who’s there?”

Sullivan walked into the warehouse after being abandoned in the woods by Gunter. He was clearly not happy by that but he should’ve listened the dog when he said don’t bother to find him if he disappears. Walking into the building he saw Henry and Maria trying to close some of the windows. “Here I’ll help.” He started to scratch at a window a d slowly it fell close. “How’s the new dog and her pups doing?” He asked tempting to make a conversation. It seemed that mother dog had a very rough life but maybe if she got better the pack can change that for her and her two pups.

Carson met up with the dog and panted. The three pups followed them quietly and hid in a nearby bush to watch. “Ok so where’s this bear?” He looked around confused, where did that dog go? He was just here. Then suddenly he felt teeth in his back leg and howled in agony before whipping around with his teeth bare and faced the dog who did it. “You-“ before he could finish he was shoved off his feet into a bush, and into something big. A loud growl was heard as it was now aggravated and when he looked up he saw the face of a bear. Quickly he tried getting on his paws and fell down again after pain shot threw his body. He snapped at the bear as a warning. “Daddy? Daddy!” Maya cried from the bush. Carson perked his ears up to the familiar whine “Maya?” After turning his head away from the bear he was slapped violently by the bears paw and was thrown out from the bush he was shoved in. Carson yelped from the pain it sent to his body and leg. He got up to three of his paws and faced the bear snarling.

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Happiness Comes in WAVES
╚═══════════════════════════╝

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:47 am

"Long time no see, huh?" mused Maria, glancing over to Sullivan. She then looked to Lilly and her pups. "I think they're okay." she mumbled, "Mare used some of her healing power on the mother. I hope she makes it." Henry nodded in agreement as he went to the next window. "Me too, I'd hate for them to lose their mother." he said quietly.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:46 am

Shiloh
- NR Healer
-Tags;Ayana

He watched the snowflakes through watery eyes from their moment. The overly collected and stored moss, sticks and herbs from now till the end of water was all they would have to use as it’ll become difficult to find and collect any after a sheet of ice is formed under the snow. He wasn’t worried about running out though. He looked back at his mate and smiled instantly. He didn’t think about the whole den thing. She just finished her den but he had a den himself which was overly comfortable and covered all around with moss. However it could only fit just him as he thought he’d never find love. Ayana’s den was big enough for them, they both stood in it building it together so they definitely could sleep in it. “Your den is big enough.” His den can be used for another wolf as he won’t be needing that tiny thing again. Her den was also closer to the healers den then his anyways.

Shard
-Loner
-Tags;Heaven, Snow

A strange place? Hmm.. It was confusing to hear the pup say this and it was difficult to understand it before remembering Heaven bringing her past mate up to him. Hes dead, but she can see him..odd. it hasn’t quite clicked in his mind that she sees a spirit. Then the other thing she said he glanced up at Heaven then back to the young wolf. “Um, your brother? Why do you think such a thing?” This did bring up memories of him and his brother in his old pack. His brother was his adoptive mothers pup so they weren’t biologically related. He use to protect his new mom then after she found out her son protected her from him. He sighed and looked back to Snow. “In the camp, out of the way of others.”

Heidi
-NR Hunter
-Tags;

She walked through the snowy woods tracking tiny paw prints that were quickly disappearing by the minute. No..no! She didn’t want to loose hope and continued trying to track them but it was too late, the tracks were covered. Carsons gonna kill me, and North and Heaven and Suka and...and Alfie... she sighed and hung her head ashamed of herself.

Suka
-NR Hunter
-Tags;

He knew he’d get in trouble for leaving the camp. But did he care? He didn’t sign up to hang out with Alfies siblings let alone help babysit them. He kept smelling the air trying to pick up on a scent of prey and keep his mind off things by hunting alone.

Gunter
-Stray
-Tags;Carson

He didn’t want to kill pups, he always felt empathy for them despite he never liked pups. But they witnessed him feeding Carson to a bear. He stood over them and quickly grabbed a black fur ball in his jaws. He had no choice, if they stay alive they’ll be traumatized and tell about him. If they die they don’t have to watch their father die. This was after all an old rule of his.

S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:25 pm

"...Cybil, I don't think this is a good idea..." whispered Cynthia, looking up at towering trees above them. "It'll be fine!" barked Cybil, "Besides, Mom and Henry explore all the time." "They go patrolling, not exploring." countered Vincent. "Whatever, it's boring in the warehouse!" scowled Cybil, "A little walk in the woods is fine." "I'm not so sure about this..." whimpered Cynthia. "Then go back." growled Cybil. Cynthia stopped whining as she and Vincent followed their sister. They were entering the wolves' territory now, and they stopped as they heard a loud yelp and growling. "W-what's that?" winced Cynthia. "How should I know?" asked Cybil, "C'mon, let's go check it out!" "Mother isn't going to be pleased..." mumbled Vincent. Cybil and her siblings stumbled upon some bushes where a dog and a few wolf pups were at. Cynthia recognized the dog as she bounded over to him. "Mr. Gunter!" she yapped, "What are you doing out here?" Cybil and Vincent looked at each other before following their sister.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:13 pm

“Run!” Rider yelled and the three scrambled. Kodas fear triggered an invisibility Power but his paw prints were still visible. He yelled when he was picked up by the dog and squirmed in his jaws. “Help! Help! Let me go you meanie!” Maya had tears pouring from her face as she heard her brothers screams and paused to look back and see a group of pups. “Run! Hes going to get you!” She didn’t know who they were. She also knew she had no power to save her brother Koda. Rider too was running from it all, tears pouring from his eyes. “Maya! Hurry!” Barked Rider. “We need to find Heidi! She can help Koda and dad!” He wasn’t for sure but it was worth a try. She was much older then them and that meant to Rider she was strong. The fact he can hear Koda yelling made him want to turn back and help him but what can he do against an adult dog? He turned and ran back the way they came to stalk Carson and the dog. Maya glanced back at her brother and back to the pups. “Come with us! Now!”

Carson dodged a swipe of the bears claws and bit onto the bears arm sinking his teeth into its skin and holding on tightly as he was whipped around. The bear roared and snarled as it tried getting him off. It did a good strong whip and the wolf was sent flying into more bushes hearing his shoulder crack on impact and a yelp was made. He couldn’t get up and he felt stupid at this time. He should never of gone alone with an old enemy to fight a bear, he could of ignored him, ignored the bear and its go away to hibernate but he didn’t. Now his pups are in danger because of him. He let out a loud howl to try getting someone to hear him. The bear noticed Gunter finally and growled but didn’t go after him. It must’ve thought it wasn’t worth fighting them both and ended up bolting. Carson struggled to stand up and just watched Gunter who held a Koda in his jaws. Let him go!” Carson snarled and tried standing again only to fall on the ground. Things were going black for him but he kept fighting. “Coward! Let him go he’s innocent!”

“Yeah that would be.” Sully agreed after finally closing one window. “I hope she makes it too.” He padded over to another and began scratching at it with his paws to pull it down. “She’d love her new life with the pack, and her pups can hang out and play with yours and your sisters.” He then looked around them. “Speaking of them, where are they?”

Happiness Comes in WAVES

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:47 pm

Cynthia was rather frightened to see one of the wolf pups in Gunter's jaws. She didn't understand what was going on. She watched the others dart off, telling her and her siblings to follow them. "Wait!" she barked, "What's going on?" She looked up at Gunter with confusion in her eyes. Cybil and Vincent approached the group as Carson showed up. Cybil smelled the air, then looked to Carson. "Wait a minute..." she said, "He smells like Alfie. You guys do too." She then looked to the wolf pups, then to Gunter, and back to Carson. "Something's not right here." she growled. Vincent pulled at Cybil's ear. "We need to go!" he barked, "He's dangerous!" "We can't let him hurt... er, whatever the pup's name is!" countered Cybil. She turned and bit into Gunter's paw, hoping he'd drop Koda.
~~
Maria looked around the warehouse, then growled under her breath. "Dammit Cybil..." she scowled. Henry looked to them, then smelled the air. "They went outside." he said, pointing his nose to the entrance, "Someone has to stay with the pups." "I'm going with Sullivan." stated Maria, narrowing her eyes some. "Okay." said Henry simply, not wanting to fight with Maria.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:57 pm

Shiloh
- NR Healer
-Tags;Ayana

He watched the snowflakes through watery eyes from their moment. The overly collected and stored moss, sticks and herbs from now till the end of water was all they would have to use as it’ll become difficult to find and collect any after a sheet of ice is formed under the snow. He wasn’t worried about running out though. He looked back at his mate and smiled instantly. He didn’t think about the whole den thing. She just finished her den but he had a den himself which was overly comfortable and covered all around with moss. However it could only fit just him as he thought he’d never find love. Ayana’s den was big enough for them, they both stood in it building it together so they definitely could sleep in it. “Your den is big enough.” His den can be used for another wolf as he won’t be needing that tiny thing again. Her den was also closer to the healers den then his anyways.

Shard
-Loner
-Tags;Heaven, Snow

A strange place? Hmm.. It was confusing to hear the pup say this and it was difficult to understand it before remembering Heaven bringing her past mate up to him. Hes dead, but she can see him..odd. it hasn’t quite clicked in his mind that she sees a spirit. Then the other thing she said he glanced up at Heaven then back to the young wolf. “Um, your brother? Why do you think such a thing?” This did bring up memories of him and his brother in his old pack. His brother was his adoptive mothers pup so they weren’t biologically related. He use to protect his new mom then after she found out her son protected her from him. He sighed and looked back to Snow. “In the camp, out of the way of others.”

Heidi
-NR Hunter
-Tags;

She walked through the snowy woods tracking tiny paw prints that were quickly disappearing by the minute. No..no! She didn’t want to loose hope and continued trying to track them but it was too late, the tracks were covered. Carsons gonna kill me, and North and Heaven and Suka and...and Alfie... she sighed and hung her head ashamed of herself.

Suka
-NR Hunter
-Tags;

He walked through the forest trying to locate prey. He thought he would go mad staying at camp and obeying Heaven there’s nothing to do there at all. He paused and widened his eyes to a dog unconscious on the ground. “Hello? Are you alright?” But he didn’t quite know what it was. It’s fur was turning black and red, black and red wings sprouted from its sides. He wasn’t sure if he was hallucinating so he took off.

Gunter
-Stray
-Tags;Carson

He looked up hearing his supposed name but didn’t say anything. He felt small teeth in his paw and struggled to hold the grip of the pup after he realized he’s being attacked by a pup of the dog pack. Just finish it so you can lift the curse and be yourself. he needed to do this. He didn’t want to be a dog he wanted to be himself again. He kicked the pup who bit his foot into a Bush so he could sadly ended the pups life that was in his jaws and gently put him in the snow. Tears were visibly flowing from his eyes as he regretted what he done. His body was starting to ache from the curses lifting. “Get out of here..” he warned the dog pup through bare teeth and watering eyes. As much he wanted to leave there was one last thing he needed to do. He walked over to Carson and sighed. He didn’t need to kill him too now,but the wolf was obviously suffering from the bear attack, and like a good ‘dog’ he needed to put him down as humanely as a dog can do. He bit into Carson’s neck and put him down. Right after, his body began to ache even more from the curse being lifted and things were getting blurry around him. He teleported away from it all with the remaining amount of energy he had to somewhere in the forest. He collapsed on the ground unconscious.

S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:19 pm

Cybil grunted as she was kicked into the bush. She shook herself and bounded out of the bush, but she was too late. She stared at Koda and Carson, feeling shocked and disgusted. Cynthia had let out a scared howl while Vincent looked away. Cybil's mouth hung open as Gunter vanished without a trace. She then darted to Koda and put her nose on his chest, hoping that he would take a breath. "C'mon!" she barked, "C'mon, you gotta breathe!" Vincent wearily approached his sister. "He's gone..." he whispered, "We have to tell Mother." He then looked to the other wolf pups; he was scared that they'd tell their leader what happened and the wolves would fight with their family. "We... we didn't know he was..." stammered Vincent, "Mother wouldn't... she..." Cynthia was still distraught over what she just witnessed. "Let's go." said Cybil, shaking her head, "Mom will know what to do." Vincent looked back at the wolf pups. "We need to make sure they're safe." he said. Cybil nodded as she approached them. "Where's your den?" she asked, "We'll help you get home."
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:06 am

“F-Follow me.” Maya was clearly upset. Not just because the howling, growling and snarling had silenced, but because she stayed longer then she wished trying to get several puppies to follow her so they weren’t killed off for seeing it all. She whipped around and ran leaving paw marks in the snow. Rider waited at a distance by himself when he realized his sister was not running with him but joined her again when the silver pup ran past. Looking up he saw Heidi in the distance of the forest and quickened his pace to wrap around her leg while Maya wrapped around another then started to cry. “Heidi..My d-dad..Koda..help.” He couldn’t make a full sentence at the moment and just hugged her leg.

Sullivan got to his paws off the window when it was closed and looked to Maria. “We got to get there fast it’s getting dark out.” He told her. And padded over to the exit of the warehouse and walked out the door and waited outside of it in the snow. He wondered when Gunter would return back, mostly because he was mad that he left him. Sully then started towards the woods.

Happiness Comes in WAVES

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:18 am

Shiloh
- NR Healer
-Tags;Ayana

Shard
-Loner
-Tags;Heaven, Snow

Heidi
-NR Hunter
-Tags; Rider, Maya, Cynthia, Vincent, Cybil

Her pelt was dappled with snow at this point within the woods as she sat thinking of where the pups could be. She thought she’d never find the pups and thought she let herself down for giving herself the duty to watch them. That was until she saw two run up to her and hug her legs. “Where have you two been? You could have been killed!” She scolded then realized one pup is missing, or two? Hearing Riders mess of words she grew concern and worried for their safety Incase something bad happened. In the distance she noticed more pups. “Who are they?”

Suka
-NR Hunter
-Tags;

He slowed his pace and panted heavily arriving back inside camp. He felt drowsy and thought that could be why he was seeing things, whether that was a dog or a wolf he didn’t want to get involved and risk anything so he just fell asleep in his den.

???
-Wolf
-Tags;

-Unconscious deep in the forest-
    ”So, wolf actually done thy deed.. well done wolf.” A creature of red and white with black legs said. A snarl came from the black and red male. “Aren’t you dead?” The fox laughed devilishly. “Your unconscious Birdbrain! This is simply a dream!” The black and red wolf rolled its yellow eyes. “I don’t work for you or your evil kind anymore. I only protect myself now. I hated being an old grumpy shaggy mongrel, and now I’m entirely free from you, that human, and from that curse of yours. I can finally have a new life.” The fox laughed again and rubbed against his side. “Good luck with that. You can run but you can’t hide. It was a pleasure of doing business with you long ago before you betrayed n’ vanquished me, Eclipse.” .... He opened his yellow eyes and sat halfway up from the snow. “Ugh,” he realized how exhausting everything he did was, and how exhausting falling unconscious could be. He was himself now, and he was glad to be himself. What he did back there to that pup was disgusting and he wasn’t sure how far he teleported from it. He stood up and tested weight on what used to be his sprain leg, and it was fine. Did the lifting really fix it? He put more and more weight and nothing, but his toe still hurt from the pup biting it. I hate dogs. He looked at his black and red bat like wings and opened and closed them and did a few flaps of them to test them out and smiled as they were working just as they used to be. That smile vanished as images came back in his mind of the pup and he shuddered.
    I can’t apologize to his pack for what I’ve done. Gunter did that. He gulped and looked at the snow noticing fresh paw prints but decided not to follow them. I need to keep a low profile just for a little while. I don’t need to be suspected.

S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me