Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • not accepting

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: Wild & Stray! • Dog and Wolves W/ Powers • new + accepti

Postby Boomer » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:02 pm

Alessa gulped down the water, then laid down on an old, ratty blanket. She curled up and shivered a little; her coat was thin and a little short, so it was hard for her to stay warm. Mary watched them for a moment. "Alfie, can you please stay with Alessa and keep her comfortable?" she asked, "I'm going out to patrol."
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fluttergal2424 » Sat Aug 18, 2018 3:15 pm

Snow/Female/Pup/Tags:Heaven and Shard/7 months

Snow giggled and looked at the faint falling of snow and hopped around shard and her mother. For almost being a year old she was still childish as ever. Seeing shard picking up moss and sticks made her collect a bunch of moss herself then she looked at his glowing marks "whoa....mama's marks glow like that to when they were blue and now as they're gold" she wagged her tail and smiled

Kai/Male/Pup/Tags: cybil, Yuna, Mary and Lily/4 months

Kai kept crying and whimpered already nodding with his brother "that's right mama you need sleep get better!" He then crawled over closer curling up against his mother hiding his face under her arm
Please click my eggs/dragons so they don't die thank you!ImageImage
Names used:
spring2424 winter2424 animegal2424 pikagal2424 eeveegal2424
okamigal2424 Vocaloidgal2424 cresseliagal2424
Sylveongal2424 Dragongal2424
Nekogal2424
Fluttergal2424

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:31 am

Alfie finished drinking and licked his lips so they didn’t drip water. He looked up at Mary and nodded his head to her then walked over and layed next to Alessa trying to keep her warm. He thought about how the dog pack kept warm in the winter. A lot of windows were open and wind did circulate and bring coldness inside. Dogs did have their fur to keep warm with but fur won’t help everyone stay warm, not Alessa who’s fur is thin. Seeing the blanket Alessa layed on he thought maybe that’s how she keeps herself warm. It did remind him of a moss bed which is much comfier than this thin thing and it did keep him warm.

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Happiness Comes in WAVES
╚═══════════════════════════╝

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:15 am

Mary slipped outside to gather more supplies; she knew they needed more blankets and things to keep everyone warm. Alessa accepted Alfie's warm touch as she shut her eyes. She soon stopped shivering as much as she warmed up. "Thank you..." she murmured, feeling a bit sleepy.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonncloud » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:30 pm

(Okay I'm officially back lol sorry for the long wait)

Takash / Rank: Loner / Male / Crush: Blue / Location: River / Tags: North, Coyote

Lifting himself from his den, Takash began out into the world he hated so much. As his muzzled was graced with the light of the sun, a scent caught his nose causing the male to turn his head in the general direction the smell was coming from. The scent of what seemed to be a pup was nearby, "How interesting... " He muttered with an evil chuckle. Walking a short distance, Takash found himself standing in the presence of a familiar Female and her pup. Standing in the shadows, Takash grinned as he watched the mother curl around her little one who was clearly unsettled from an unfortunate event.

Heaven / Rank: Alpha / Female / Crush: / Location: Deep in the forest/ Tags Shard, Snow, Shiloh

Watching the male show his concern for the fading light, Heaven chuckled softly. "Here let me help with the light issue." She told them before lifting her head a little higher and opening her wings. As she did this a ball of light began to grow above her, this light source lit up the area rather well, making finding the needed materials much easier. "There we go." She said softly as she smiled at her pup who was eagerly helping the new pack member. Snow still acted like a youngster, and was still refusing to hunt like a young adult should, but being her mother she couldn't help but smile at her innocence as she helped the male.

Takoda / Rank: Hunter / Male / Crush: Sadie and Blue / Location: Pack Territory/ Tags: Blue, Sadie

(I need a repost for Takoda please )

The male's tail wagged back and forth rapidly as he looked Blue over, "Oh, Sorry for startling you." He said with a slight chuckle. "Where'd you walk to? Sadie and I went out towards the river to see if you're over there but we never found you... You've been gone for hours you know." his voice curved into a tone of concern as his excitement began to fade away. Slowly, his concern was once again covered up by his happiness just to see she was back. "What did you expect?" he male laughed, "No reaction?" he smiled at her before gently smacking her with his paw. At that time he heard Sadie's voice cutting through causing the male to feel a little embarrassment come over him, he worried and stressed over Blue quite a bit.

Ayana / Rank: Healer Apprentice / Female / Crush: Shiloh / Location: Building Den not far from Healer's den/
Tags: Shiloh

Seeing the males eyes water as well, she knew he was fully confident in his decision and how he felt towards her. The young collie still couldn't believe it, tears continued to roll down the sides of her muzzle. Keeping her head pressed against his chest, she gently muzzled him taking in his scent and the feeling of his body against hers. This was new to her, she loved him for so long but was never this close to him unless for medical reasons. Nuzzling her muzzle up against his neck and chest, the tears she once had sliding down her face were gently wiped away by Shiloh's fur. Shortly after their little embrace, the creamy colored collie felt her mates eyes elsewhere. Following his gaze, Ayana's slightly watery eyes watched as the snow began to fall to the earth and the sunset. "It's already this late?" She spoke softly, her honey eyes shifted up to him as her tail slowly wagged behind her. About that moment a small thought hit her mind, "So, umm, about the dens... Do you prefer yours or mine that we just finished?" She asked him curiously, she was sure he probably didn't think about that yet... maybe he didn't even want to stay together in the same den yet, she hoped she didn't sound pushy or anything... It was normal right for a pair to stay in the same den. All this time she'd lived with the wolves and was still struggling to know their culture like the back of her paw. It was only natural though, her mind was set on healing and her time was taken up by helping those who needed her and Shilohs assistance and skills. She had little time to learn about the life of a normal wolf down to the last detail.

Lilly/ Age: 2.5 / Rank: (will be) Lead Scout / Female / Crush: open (you can PM if interested) / Location: City/ Tags:Kai, Cybil, Mary, Akin, Cynthia

After a while, she listened to her pups pleads for her to rest and finally closed her eyes. "Alright my loves, I'll rest for now..." She whispered weakly. Once her eyes closed the female rested soundly and would rest until the sun would shine the following day.

Akin / Age: 4 months / Rank: Loner / Male / Crush: Open / Location: Abandon building/
Tags: Cynthia[/quote]

Watching his mother fall asleep, Akin looked to his younger brother, "We should let mama rest now, okay Kai?" He said softly before standing up and stepping away from their mom. Sniffing on the way to his younger brother he nuzzled him before sitting down beside him to look at their mom. She was in a poor state, would she truely make it? The pups mind was whirling with the possibilities of loosing her once more. Shaking the worry away he looked at his brother before yawning a little. "Lets sleep right here and watch mama." He stated as he looked from Kai to his mom worry still floating about in the pups eyes.[/quote]
The Spring semester has started up again! So, my time on chickensmoothie will be a lot less. Please understand and I'll reply to rp's as quickly as I can.

Hey guys check this out! ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫ has a wolves series coming out! She has started a casting call for the character Sidka, who is male, she will have more casting calls coming out for female characters later. Please go and check it out and leave a comment below in the comment section!

Check out my and ≪S U B - Z Ɛ R O≫'s new Role play Website ^^ It's still under construction but you are welcome to check it out and become a member! Moon-n-Cloud.proboards.com <-- Just click the link ^.^
Moonncloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:27 am

Shiloh
- NR Healer
-Tags;Ayana

He watched the snowflakes through watery eyes from their moment. The overly collected and stored moss, sticks and herbs from now till the end of water was all they would have to use as it’ll become difficult to find and collect any after a sheet of ice is formed under the snow. He wasn’t worried about running out though. He looked back at his mate and smiled instantly. He didn’t think about the whole den thing. She just finished her den but he had a den himself which was overly comfortable and covered all around with moss. However it could only fit just him as he thought he’d never find love. Ayana’s den was big enough for them, they both stood in it building it together so they definitely could sleep in it. “Your den is big enough.” His den can be used for another wolf as he won’t be needing that tiny thing again. Her den was also closer to the healers den then his anyways.

Shard
-Loner
-Tags;Heaven, Snow

He looked up and closed his eyes a little as a bright light flowed above the alpha females head. “Thank you.” He looked back at the ground and shifted through the thin blanket of snow with his paws and grabbed more moss and a few more sticks. And looked at the pup who ironically was named Snow. “Really? That’s interesting.” He smiled to her and thought about why they could’ve changed colors and if his would too until he reassured himself that they had different powers. “Alright lets get back to camp.” He began walking toward the camp with sticks in his jaw and moss balanced on his back and cradled up by his wings. He didn’t think he’d be able to create a den with dirt. ill just substitute dirt with ice afterall ice and dirt both help keep sticks together, block out wind and keep the den warm.

Heidi
-NR Hunter
-Tags; Suka, Rider, Maya, Koda

“No wait!” Heidi barked but the pups already ran off without her. She ran after them trying keep her eyes on them all but being there was three pups and she only had two eyes it was pretty difficult and she eventually lost sight of them but followed their paw steps as muttered to herself “Norths gonna kill me..” She said realizing she left camp. “But maybe they’ll understand why I left camp? Cause I was watching the pups.. no they wouldn’t not if I loose them..”

Suka
-NR Hunter
-Tags;

He knew he’d get in trouble for leaving the camp. But did he care? He didn’t sign up to hang out with Alfies siblings let alone help babysit them. He kept smelling the air trying to pick up on a scent of prey and keep his mind off things by hunting alone.

Gunter
-Stray
-Tags;Carson

Hearing a familiar yet stern voice he stopped in his tracks in front of the wolf he was looking for and did his best to act. “I spotted a bear in your territory you need to come help me fight it!” He panted heavily and looked terrified. “L-look I’m sorry for what I did to you and your mate but this bear is huge and it is in your Territory..aren’t you going to defend your pack, deputy?” He raised a brow.

S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OceanSilence » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:29 am

Alfie rested his head between his paws. “Your welcome.” He said in a quiet voice. He looked at his paw compared to Alessas. His were so big yet they were pretty close in age. He saw she was sleppy and he was getting sleepy himself. He was catching his eyelids falling as he was staring through a distant window at the falling snow that soon hypnotized him to close his eyes and fall asleep.

“And why should i believe you? You nearly killed us before. Why should I trust you now?” After hearing the male dog he growled at himself and thought for a moment. Part of him didn’t want to help or believe him, but part of him told him to defend the pack territory from the intruding bear, and also protect his family. After some time had passed he slowly and reluctantly nodded his head. “Lead the way.” But he wasn’t going to let his guard down about this dog.

Maya was digging in the thin sheet of snow for a stick when she heard her fathers voice in the distance. “Rider, Koda, come here I hear Dad!” Rider and Koda perked up and followed her intensely into a bush and watched Carson and this big scary dog speak to one another. “I don’t like him.” Whispered Maya staring at that dog. “Let’s follow them.”

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Happiness Comes in WAVES
╚═══════════════════════════╝

OceanSilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fluttergal2424 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:17 am

Snow/Female/Pup/Tags:Heaven and Shard/7 months

Snow smiled at her mother's warm and bright light then she looked at shard and nodded "yes me and mother met father in a strange place and that's when she changed colors to match him" she smiled as her childish self dialed down into a more serious but loving way "I never met him before but after that he's always been with me and the pack....but no one believes me" she sighed lowering her ears then her claws dug into the ground thinking of her brother " I made a promise to him to protect my mother even if it's from my brother " she gave a small growl and this one wasn't playful that even the moss in her mouth dripped water from the thin snow that was on it. Then snow realized she never told her mom that she wanted to become the next alpha after her as she felt her brother was too cruel. This made her stop growling and lowered her ears a bit "so where are we making this den?" She tried to change the subject

Kai/Male/Pup/Tags: cybil, Yuna, Mary and Lily/4 months

Kai finally relaxed as his mother drifted to sleep and he gave his own stifle yawn and curled up closer to his mother then looked at his brother shaking his head "ima sleep with mama I know she will be ok....she will get better and we'll be happy family again " he smiled slowly drifting to sleep not thinking at all about the possibility of their mother passing away
Last edited by Fluttergal2424 on Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please click my eggs/dragons so they don't die thank you!ImageImage
Names used:
spring2424 winter2424 animegal2424 pikagal2424 eeveegal2424
okamigal2424 Vocaloidgal2424 cresseliagal2424
Sylveongal2424 Dragongal2424
Nekogal2424
Fluttergal2424

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:45 am

Alessa murmured something, but it was hard to tell what it was. She found comfort in Alfie and was glad they were friends. She shut her golden eyes and fell asleep. She didn't even have any nightmares as she laid with her friend. Maria shivered as a cold gust of wind blew into the building. "We gotta figure out how to close these windows." she muttered, looking over to Henry. Henry nodded as he and Maria went to the windows, pushing down on them in an effort to close them up.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S0ul Eater » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:07 am

Shiloh
- NR Healer
-Tags;Ayana

He watched the snowflakes through watery eyes from their moment. The overly collected and stored moss, sticks and herbs from now till the end of water was all they would have to use as it’ll become difficult to find and collect any after a sheet of ice is formed under the snow. He wasn’t worried about running out though. He looked back at his mate and smiled instantly. He didn’t think about the whole den thing. She just finished her den but he had a den himself which was overly comfortable and covered all around with moss. However it could only fit just him as he thought he’d never find love. Ayana’s den was big enough for them, they both stood in it building it together so they definitely could sleep in it. “Your den is big enough.” His den can be used for another wolf as he won’t be needing that tiny thing again. Her den was also closer to the healers den then his anyways.

Shard
-Loner
-Tags;Heaven, Snow

A strange place? Hmm.. It was confusing to hear the pup say this and it was difficult to understand it before remembering Heaven bringing her past mate up to him. Hes dead, but she can see him..odd. it hasn’t quite clicked in his mind that she sees a spirit. Then the other thing she said he glanced up at Heaven then back to the young wolf. “Um, your brother? Why do you think such a thing?” This did bring up memories of him and his brother in his old pack. His brother was his adoptive mothers pup so they weren’t biologically related. He use to protect his new mom then after she found out her son protected her from him. He sighed and looked back to Snow. “In the camp, out of the way of others.”

Heidi
-NR Hunter
-Tags; Suka, Rider, Maya, Koda

“No wait!” Heidi barked but the pups already ran off without her. She ran after them trying keep her eyes on them all but being there was three pups and she only had two eyes it was pretty difficult and she eventually lost sight of them but followed their paw steps as muttered to herself “Norths gonna kill me..” She said realizing she left camp. “But maybe they’ll understand why I left camp? Cause I was watching the pups.. no they wouldn’t not if I loose them..”

Suka
-NR Hunter
-Tags;

He knew he’d get in trouble for leaving the camp. But did he care? He didn’t sign up to hang out with Alfies siblings let alone help babysit them. He kept smelling the air trying to pick up on a scent of prey and keep his mind off things by hunting alone.

Gunter
-Stray
-Tags;Carson, Koda, Rider, Maya

He quickly turned and ran on three legs to the direction of the bear going as fast as he can through these woods. He knew what he was going to do first before anything and he had to prepare for it. He waited for Carson to catch up and teleported behind him and bit his back leg hard hearing a loud snap. He then shoved him through the bush that separated the two from the bear. He shook his head. “Tell your mentor I said hello will you?” After that he knew to leave and walked through some bushes and hissed when found three pups.

S0ul Eater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me