The Sanctuary [Wolf RP | Accepting]

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: The Sanctuary [Wolf RP | Accepting]

Postby QueerChaos » Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:38 pm

Ghost | Medic | He/It | 4 y/o | Location: In the forest | tags: Blaze

Ghost smiled and nuzzled up against the other wolf beside him. This was love, something the large wolf had longed for his entire life, something he thought he would die without. But here he was with his first and only love in front of the spot he had been saving for someone special. This, this was perfect. Ghost really did love Blaze, in the short time they've known each other there had been a spark that grew between the two. "You're perfect." The large wolf muttered quietly to the other.

He/Him
I'm absolutely obsessed with sharks, feel free to ask me about them anytime!! I have plenty of facts to share
90s/2000s emo media has my heart
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:47 pm

B L A Z E

Absolutely head over tail for Ghost | He // Him | Content with Ghost| Hunter | bisexual

Blaze pressed into Ghost, enjoying the warmth and softness he provided. He sighed content “if anyone’s perfect here it’s you” he stated again. Blaze tried seeming serious and retorting back to trying to act normal but his heart was pounding a mike a minute. He could hardly sit still. Someone loved him, and he loved them. This was incredible; this is what he wanted the most in his life. He wanted Ghost. “Please say you’ll stay beside me?” Blaze asked - he was bad at this thing but he wanted Ghost next to him - forever.
Last edited by ~Raining Fire~ on Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway."
- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:50 pm

"I promise, the only thing that will break it is death itself." he smiled at Blaze. Ghost wouldn't leave him for anything, ever. The larger one of the two pulled Blaze closer, if that was even physically possible.

He/Him
I'm absolutely obsessed with sharks, feel free to ask me about them anytime!! I have plenty of facts to share
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:00 pm

B L A Z E

Absolutely head over tail for Ghost | He // Him | Content with Ghost| Hunter | bisexual

Blaze grinned, he was shocked his face wasn't sore from all of his smiling today - it was the most he had smiled in his entire life. He welcomed the warmth from Ghost and nuzzled into his fur breathing in his scent. Here he felt home. Ghost was home. From now until death as Ghost just promised. Blaze was more than okay with that. In less than a day's time this wolf had broken down all of his walls, he unlocked a part of Blaze that even Blaze himself didn't know existed. He tentatively licked the dark wolf's cheek unsure of if this was "proper" or not. He truly had no idea. "I like the sound of forever" Blaze replied with a hint of excitement in his tone. "so" he said finally in confidence, he wanted to ask Ghost to be his "In this case - I think I need to ask you something"
Last edited by ~Raining Fire~ on Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:04 pm

Ghost felt his fur heat up as the other licked his cheek, he quickly returned the favor with a grin. "What is it, Blazey?" He asked the smaller wolf beside him. His tail wagged softly, trying desperately not to hit the others leg.

He/Him
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:11 pm

B L A Z E

Blaze grinned, he for once was not nervous. He was confident in asking Ghost to be his. "would you by chance" he paused his eyes full of excitement and his tail beginning to wag softly "Would you be mine?" he said looking up at the wolf beside him.
Last edited by ~Raining Fire~ on Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:12 am

The wolf’s eyes lit up at the question. “Yes!” Ghost talked the other wolf to the ground in pure excitement, quickly licking Blazes face. “So many times yes.” He smiled, Ghost hadn’t smiled this much his entire life.

He/Him
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:55 pm

B L A Z E

Ghost <3 | He // Him | Content with Ghost| Hunter | bisexual

Blaze grinned, happiness filled him. He hadn’t smiled or been this happy - ever. “Well that makes me happy” Blaze replied wagging his tail quickly. He gave Ghost a gentle lick on the cheek and nuzzled into him. Ghost was his and he was absolutely thrilled
Last edited by ~Raining Fire~ on Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueerChaos » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:08 am

"Good." He smiled. |Ghost was so happy, this was the most he'd ever smiled. The large wolf nuzzled against Blaze while looking towards the falls. "They're beautiful, just not as beautiful as you." He smirked with a light chuckle.

He/Him
I love rock music!!
I can always dm!!!
QueerChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:21 am

B L A Z E

Ghost <3 | He // Him | Content with Ghost| Hunter | bisexual

Blaze’s tail wagged; faster than it ever had. He for once felt nothing besides pure joy. Something he honestly had never felt before. He loved the feeling of Ghost nuzzling into him, he loved Ghost’s soft fur, he loved Ghost’s voice , his laugh, he just loved everything about Ghost. Blaze smiled “isn’t it crazy how you can just click with someone?”
Last edited by ~Raining Fire~ on Wed Nov 03, 2021 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

【Syren】

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

- John Wayne.

~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups