hidden heart stone! (roleplaying) (READY!)

Fantasy animal roleplays featuring animals with special abilities/powers, or fantasy creatures such as dragons, unicorns, etc. However this category does not include fandom-based roleplays such as Warrior Cats or Pokemon

Re: hidden heart stone! (roleplaying) (READY!)

Postby *Hollystar* » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:49 am

Saros|Male|7|Beta|Tags; Misty + Storm, Kiri

Anger flared inside the large black wolf as he listened to Misty and Storm. This obstinate female is going to get us all killed! It's no wonder she and Fern wound up captive. I've never seen such poor leadership! We have nothing but time while we rest. Saros couldn't hold back a glare as he answered to them both. "If humans are still following us then someone should be keeping watch." He countered with a frustrated growl. "Since we have no idea what miss alpha's desired place is or how far we still have to travel, I'll be taking care of our wolves and making sure none of them are risking infected injuries that will slow us down further!" Saros couldn't remember the last time he'd felt so upset, but he supposed it was a good thing. At least he was feeling something other than pain. I need help, and I know exactly who to go to.

Saros made his way over to the she-wolf known as Kiri. It was no secret that she did not approve of Misty, and frankly Saros wasn't sure he could handle being around any of the other wolves who would continue making excuses for her. The anger he had towards her at the moment was too strong. Briefly, he wondered about something his mother wolf had once said, about anger being a sign of deeper emotion, but he brushed it off. He'd have time to go back to the thought later. "Hello Kiri." Saros greeted her with a forced smile. He hoped his anger at the alpha didn't seem directed at her. "Would you mind helping me find some snacks for the rest of the wolves? I was thinking that everyone might feel better with something in their bellies. Misty has other ideas but..." he grimaced and pawed at the ground, "I don't think she's thinking clearly right now."
*Hollystar*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lovebean » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:28 am

[MISTY] [ALPHA] [FEMALE] Location [FOREST] Tags [SAROS]
"well maybe you should watch your mouth before i rip it off your face!" she yelled at saros who was walking away. :i will kill everyone of these wolves if i have too, to gain some respect!!: she stood up and clenched her teeth. she lashed her tail and stormed into the forest. fallowed by no one. she needed to clear her mind. to think. she hated this, she hated the lab, she hated how she failed. yes she failed to keep her pack safe. she wondered off and came to a small hill. it looked over a puddle and she looked down. her face was bloody. her eyes seemed to glow. the pain in her leg was overwhelmed by the pain in her heart. she sat there looking down. she moved her wings, a blue feather flew off in the wind. she took a deep breath. :dont let fear get in the way. dont get angry when others try and help: she kept her eyes closed but her ears were on high alert. she wanted to go back when her pack trusted her. this was all wrong. but it was what is was right now they needed an alpha. she sat there wondering what is the next thing to do. :hunt yes any hunter willing to get something should go and i know where to get some food: she felt bad for snapping at saros. :next time dont make me mad: she thought. she dipped her hurt back leg into the puddle it stung but then felt better. she started licking her face clean. she wished for a friend, someone who would understand her.

ImageImageImageImageImage
<3
𝓈𝒽𝑒/𝒽𝑒𝓇
𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓇.
𝒷𝒾.
𝒸𝒶𝓉 𝑜𝓌𝓃𝑒𝓇.
𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓂𝒶𝓁 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝐿𝒪𝒯𝑅 𝒻𝒶𝓃.
𝐻𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻.
𝐹𝒩𝒜𝐹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝒮𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈.
𝒮𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎,
𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓇,
𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝓎 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

Lovebean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lovebean » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:35 am

[HECKTOR] [HUNTER] [MALE] Location [FOREST] Tags [SAROS AND KIRI]
hecktor woke up to the sound of misty yelling. she wondered off and he lost sight of where she went. :better not fallow she seems mad: he stood up and felt much better with the rest he had gotten. he heard something about food. he liked the sound of that so he trotted over to his friend.
"do you need some help getting food?" he asked. "i would be more then happy to help." he gave kiri a small smile.
"im hecktor by the way."

<3
𝓈𝒽𝑒/𝒽𝑒𝓇
𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓇.
𝒷𝒾.
𝒸𝒶𝓉 𝑜𝓌𝓃𝑒𝓇.
𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓂𝒶𝓁 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝐿𝒪𝒯𝑅 𝒻𝒶𝓃.
𝐻𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻.
𝐹𝒩𝒜𝐹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝒮𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈.
𝒮𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎,
𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓇,
𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝓎 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

Lovebean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Hollystar* » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:39 am

Saros|Male|7|Beta|Tags; Kiri + Hecktor

Saros gave Hecktor a smile and felt the anger drift away from his heart. This is why I'm here. These wolves are good wolves. They deserve to survive. He nodded his head and sniffed the air, trying to sort out the scents of prey animals in the forest. "We need to find some snacks for the pack. Misty seems to have a destination in mind, but we don't know how much farther we have to go, so we have to make sure the pack is strong enough to make it."
*Hollystar*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lovebean » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:55 am

[HECTOR] [hunter] [male] Location [forest] Tags [saris and kiri]
"I agree. Something about misty is unsettling. I think she is hiding more then just the bite." He tried to curl his wings up but they laid there on the forest floor getting dirty.
"How can you move your wings?" He frowned when he looked at his yellow wings.

<3
𝓈𝒽𝑒/𝒽𝑒𝓇
𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓇.
𝒷𝒾.
𝒸𝒶𝓉 𝑜𝓌𝓃𝑒𝓇.
𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓂𝒶𝓁 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝐿𝒪𝒯𝑅 𝒻𝒶𝓃.
𝐻𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻.
𝐹𝒩𝒜𝐹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝒮𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈.
𝒮𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎,
𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓇,
𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝓎 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

Lovebean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Hollystar* » Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:57 am

Saros smiled and extended his wings to their fullest extent. He flapped them a bit before tucking them back in at his side. "I was one of the first wolves to be experimented on. I was only 4 when I was captured, so I've had a lot of time to get used to them." he bent down and gently nuzzled Hecktor's wings to help him fold them comfortably. "It just takes time. You'll get the hang of it." There was a sharp pang of sadness in his heart as he realized another reason this pack had no one but each other: they would never be normal wolves again.
*Hollystar*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lovebean » Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:30 pm

[Hecktor] [hunter] [male] location [forest] tags [saros and fern]
He chuckled a little bit at the feeling of his wings moving.
"I hope its soon." He said. "Let's just hope we can get some food soon." He added. He saw fern walk deeper into the forest and wondered what she was doing.

<3
𝓈𝒽𝑒/𝒽𝑒𝓇
𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓇.
𝒷𝒾.
𝒸𝒶𝓉 𝑜𝓌𝓃𝑒𝓇.
𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓂𝒶𝓁 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝐿𝒪𝒯𝑅 𝒻𝒶𝓃.
𝐻𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻.
𝐹𝒩𝒜𝐹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝒮𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈.
𝒮𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎,
𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓇,
𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝓎 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

Lovebean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:20 pm

Kiri :: Female :: Hunter :: ~Saros, Hecktor
One red eye opened and focused on the approaching males. For a moment he assumed they were going to get on her case about her attitude in general, one of them having been assigned beta and all, but she'd heard Misty's yelling just as much as anyone else and seen the anger in how the male moved. "Yeah, I'll join your hunt," she agreed casually, stretching as she stood before shaking out her fur. A few feathers were very clearly missing from her wing and she frowned vaguely at it for a second before tucking them to herself. "If we can all get used to the wings, they may even be useful,"" she commented before inclining her head to Saros with a grin, "lead the way."
If nothing else, this beta didn't bother her nearly as much as Misty did.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lovebean » Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:21 pm

[Misty and fern] [ alpha and figher] [ female] Location [forest] tags [each other]
Fern soon followed misty. She waited a bit then made herself known.
"Ok what's going on?" Fern asked. She sat down next to misty. Misty stayed quiet for a time. They both just stared off.
"I dont feel like an alpha." Misty replied.
"Ok then what do you feel like?" Fern asked she started grooming Misty's back.
"Like an idiot."
"I can see why." Fern stated. Misty frowned upon hearing that. "The way I see you is my friend, the way they see you is a yelling out of control alpha." Fern added.
"I'm not trying to be. I just feel so angry and so alone." Misty choked on her words.
"You have me." Fern started to groom Misty's face.
"And I'm more then grateful to have you but I thought saros was my friend. I was wrong."
"Misty..." fern heard a crack some where deeper in the forest. Misty looked at where fern was staring. Nothing came from the spot so they started talking again.
"Misty you have to look at your self with there eyes. They dont know why your upset. So how do you expect them to understand?" Fern said. They locked eyes and ferns blue eye twinkled. Misty head butted fern.
"I feel like I know what to do but I think they might think me wacky." Misty said. "It might be time to tell them of the heart stone."

<3
𝓈𝒽𝑒/𝒽𝑒𝓇
𝓌𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑒𝓇.
𝒷𝒾.
𝒸𝒶𝓉 𝑜𝓌𝓃𝑒𝓇.
𝒶𝓃𝒾𝓂𝒶𝓁 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝐿𝒪𝒯𝑅 𝒻𝒶𝓃.
𝐻𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻.
𝐹𝒩𝒜𝐹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇.
𝒮𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈.
𝒮𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎,
𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓇,
𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝓇𝓎 𝒶𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

Lovebean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Hollystar* » Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:59 am

A tremendous weight was lifted off his shoulders when Kiri agreed to hunt with them. Her attitude towards Misty had made him worry that she might have a problem with authority figures, but now he could see Misty just frustrated her as much as the rest of them. Her grin sent a warm and fuzzy feeling throughout his body and he realized that he had subconsciously stood up taller and puffed out his chest. "We shouldn't wander too far, but I thought I smelled some rabbits by the lake. If we can catch a few of them then we should have enough for everyone to eat a bit before Misty wants to start moving again." Saros couldn't help but feel excited. It had been so long since he'd last hunted and tasted fresh meat. As he turned and lead Hecktor and Kiri to the spot he had smelled the rabbits he smiled, and his heart finally felt while once again.
*Hollystar*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me